When I Woke Up

Story Info
He wakes up next to a strange woman.
838 words
3.94
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up in the morning, I dressed and left fairly quickly. It's always awkward in the morning, it's always about trying to figure out what somebody sounds like in the morning. It's tough too, your ears are ringing from the night before, mouth dry and pasty because you don't have a toothbrush to wash out Jack Daniel's in your teeth, and your clothes and hair smell like smoke. Something I personally hate. She didn't have a voice to me, we talked a little bit, and I left, heading outside and realizing immediately that I had no idea where I was. The elevator was a blur, the lobby a fog, and the street a wonderful breath of fresh air and stab of panic because you had no idea that every street in what I assumed was Toronto looked the same.

_____________

We were at this club, um Joker I think, and I wondered if I was ever going to get laid again. It's always a game - until you don't get any for a couple of weeks, or months and then you start to look a little ragged around the edges. Woman troll you know, and they can smell an orgasm free man miles away.

I standing at the bar, shikawang music elbowing around me, yelling, no, screaming for a tequila. I turn to leave, and there's this THANG, beauty in a black dress slick and tan, just waiting for her turn. Wow. Instant hard-on. I ate her up, and the alcohol helped. Having two shots of tequila already, made me bold, suave, beautiful and ready to wear.

We danced for the night. I forgot I had friends there, except when I ran into them after she and I decided to get more acquainted in the corner behind the fake palm trees after she went to the washroom. I was leaning against these fake trees just waiting, when she came out and went straight for my ear, sucking it down, wet, soft, warm and breathy. I could hear her gently sucking on my ear, making my whole body go hard and weak. I wanted to lift her skirt and take her right there.

Instead, I reached down and cupped her buttock. Beautiful. Firm, round, full to grasp, I pulled her to me, so she could feel what she was doing to me. She moved down my face, stopping briefly so I could taste her tongue. Then it left my mouth and snaked down my chin to my neck, sucking hard, making me gasp. As she did that, she pulled me to her, letting me know what I was missing.

We left shortly after. I remember the lobby now. It was in a quiet area behind Yonge and Eglinton, an apartment building that smelled about 30 years old. Not raunchy or stale though, just a nicely kept, older apartment building that held a quiet respect and manner about it.

I didn't really notice all that much about the ride up to the apartment, I was so busy tasting her lips, making her breathe heavy while my hands made advances on all parts of her through her black ebony dress. I was trying to make her cum right through her dress. Each time though, she would stop me, panting and giggling, once going down on me in the cab. Funny thing is, the cabby never even blinked. Not once.

Couldn't understand how he could do it, the cabby, knowing that someone was getting a blow right behind him - hearing the slurp of her mouth on my cock...jeez how does one mind their own business with something like that?

She was doing a number on my cock too - I couldn't believe all the things she could do with her mouth. Her first pass was right to the base of my cock, wiggling her tongue side to side to tease the bottom of my cock while she swallowed my head whole. I wasn't sure if I could breathe if I tried. She began to work the base with the tip of her tongue, continuing to swallow my head. I could feel the heat from my balls rising.

All of a sudden she changed and started to piston up and down, up and down, closing her mouth on the tip and then plunging back down to the base. There was no way that I was going to hold out for wherever we were going. I grabbed the side of her head to say "I'm coming" and she just kept going, so I came. As soon as the cum hit her throat, I could see her eyes widen and twinkle. Then she closed her eyes and I felt the tip of her tongue begin to stroke from the base of my cock all the way up, as if to coax every drop from my quickly softening dick.

"Holy Shit."

"Where'd you learn to do that?" she just smiled and winked. I frenched her and couldn't wait for the ride to start.