When I'm Not Around

Story Info
A story to keep you warm... much more than warm.
1k words
4.33
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForMoroMou
ForMoroMou
13 Followers

To keep you warm when I'm not around, I thought I'd tell you a story. It's a story of what I imagine I'd like to do with you when we're together again.

It starts out innocently enough... in Greece, on an island, beautiful hotel, a room with a view of the sunset.

Shall we go to Santorini again, my love?

Gorgeous sunsets there. I saw my first Santorini sunset with you. I remember where we stood. Was I in your arms? I don't remember. I can't remember if we were affectionate in public there or not. Probably not.

Anyway, this time we watch the sunset together from the balcony of our room. You standing behind me with your arms around my waist, kissing my neck as the light disappears on the horizon.

You know what that does to me. That's not a question. You know.

I lean in to you as your hands travel up my body to my breasts. You can feel my nipples harden under my shirt, inside the soft black lace of my bra that barely covers them. You slide your hands under my shirt to get closer and pull the lace down just enough to expose the buds.

Softly pinching them, rolling them between your fingers, pulling them as they transform into small pebbles, you move even closer to me and I feel you, all of you, shirtless in just your jeans, along my back and down my thighs.

No one can see us. You've made sure of that.

You reach one hand down over the front of my short skirt and cup me between my legs. You feel how warm I am and you know, if you just lifted my skirt a little, you'd feel the wetness on my black lace panties... and you can't resist doing just that.

You run your finger lightly on the outside of my panties while I rub my ass against you, against your very hard cock. I hear a zip behind me, followed by the sound of your pants and underwear hitting the ground and I feel your whole length through the thin material of my skirt.

Before I can even think, you pull your hand away and use both to turn up my skirt in the back and pull my panties down to my knees. Bending me slightly over the railing and parting my thighs as much as you can, given that I'm still wearing my panties, you bury your cock deep in my pussy.

We both gasp. Hot. Tight. Wet. Hard. Hungry. Insatiable. These are all the things we are.

One of your hands comes back around to knead my breasts in time with your thrusts while your other arm drapes over my hips, my clit pulsing under your fingertips. I am holding onto the balcony for dear life!

"Fuck me!" I say louder than I probably should but I'm so close to coming I have no control over my mouth! "Oh, God! Fuck me with your big cock! Oh! Oh! Oh! (you push the air out of my lungs with each stroke.)

We're so close together I can feel your nipples hard on my back. You're rubbing them on me, getting yourself off even as your cock is pushing us closer and closer to the edge.

All the while your lips are on my neck, your teeth dig into my shoulder, your mouth devouring every place it can reach. We're so close. My cunt is so tight around you and ready to explode.

Your thrusts become slower, but deeper, the head of your cock pushing up against the back of my pussy, driving me wild and I can't help it! I'm lost!

I cry out your name and my wet walls spasm around your cock and you, oh, you, my love, you feel me all around you! You feel what you're doing to me and you're lost, too.

Hot cum fills me. I feel it, deep... the volcano of your love pouring into me as you hold me tightly.

We're barely moving now but we're both shaking and thank god there's a railing or we would have launched ourselves into the caldera.

What a sight! A naked man with his pants around his ankles buried balls-deep into a mostly dressed woman who has grabbed the arms of her lover, holding them firmly in place on her breasts and over her now-dripping cunt.

Do we know how erotic and primal we look in this moment? Oh, yes, we do!

I gasp a little as you slide out of me and turn in your arms to kiss the lips I've been missing. You bring the hand stroking my pussy up to my face.

"Oh, God, I can smell us." I say.

"Taste. Taste us, my love." you whisper as you place two fingers to my mouth.

I hear you groan as my tongue circles your offering, bringing them into my mouth to suck and lick them clean. "I want more." (my voice so heavy with arousal)

I move you back towards the bedroom. "More, moro mou."

You pull your legs out of your pants before you fall over!

"I want to feel you get hard again in my mouth, on my tongue. I want to suck you, make you mine with my lips. Will you let me take you with my mouth, moro mou?"

And what do you imagine you said to me?

(I'm wet. Right now, my love. Imagining us like this has made me wet for you, long for you. I'm going to send this, then I'll let my fingers stroke my clit like I've watched your tongue stroke it so many times. I'll come on my fingers imagining they are yours. I'll come hard for you. I know you like it when I come so hard... and you remember what it sounds like... like the pool video, when I was imagining your mouth on my pussy, sucking my clit, licking my pussy lips... oh, God... come with me!)

ForMoroMou
ForMoroMou
13 Followers