When In Brighton

Story Info
Sarah and Anthony have a fun day on England's sunny coast.
874 words
3.78
13.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Anthony were once colleagues and worked together as tax clerks in London. Their friendship was one of mutual laughter and shared hatred of their employer. In 2012 Anthony left the tax office to relocate to England's south coast and Sarah missed him very much. Although they had never formally dated, there had been quite a few drunken snogs and various fumblings in deserted doorways at various points during the past, especially following a few drinks ...

When Sarah arrived at Brighton Station she was immediately impressed by how large and decorative it was. She thought that she'd like to live here, but the thought of having a two hour daily commute was enough to dampen her enthusiasm. Waiting patiently behind the ticket barriers was Anthony; Sarah appraised him – his 6ft 2in frame suited his rangy physique and the combination of thick dark hair and Ray-Ban Wayfarer spectacles gave him that 'Clark Kent' look which she readily admitted, really turned her on.

Anthony carried her overnight bag down the hilly streets of Brighton. She could see the blue sea twinkling on the horizon and she felt happy – today was going to be great, she just knew it.

"So, are you staying at the Arcacia then?" Anthony enquired.

"No, it's closed for renovations – worse luck!" Sarah replied "the only place that would take a Saturday night only booking was The Clarendon – do you know it?"

"I don't," he said – "but if you give me an address then I can locate it on my GPS."

Eventually they found it and were pleasantly surprised at the terraced town house's upbeat appearance – the hanging baskets near the front door gave it a cheerful look. The man who answered the door was short, dark and swarthy; he introduced himself as Josef and lead Sarah to a cramped double room on the second floor.

"It's very nice – cosy. Double bed, very comfortable – the springs are bouncy!" said Josef, casting a lascivious glance at Sarah's low cut neckline. "shower in here, good for keeping cool!"

"Lovely," replied Sarah "I'll unpack and then go in search of some lunch."

"Very good," said Josef and left the room.

Anthony barely stifled a giggle "watch him – he's an odd one!" he said.

The rest of the afternoon was extremely pleasant. Sarah and Anthony had lunch in one of the seafront cafes and as usual, their conversation turned to sexual matters after they'd drunk a bottle of white wine.

"Gawd, I can't get enough of porn sites!" said Anthony, remembering to lower his voice so that the family on the next table couldn't overhear his conversations "well, you know what Claire was like about physical stuff."

"You said," replied Sarah "what made her like that?"

"Her religious upbringing or something; anyway – she's married to a lay preacher now and last I heard, they'd had their third child."

"Lucky old her," said Sarah.

"Have you heard of Blackrock Beach?" said Anthony "you may know it as 'Brighton Nudist Beach'?"

"Yes," giggled Sarah "I have and do you know, I'd love to go."

"It's not too far away from here – shall we have a stroll along the promenade later? You know – for research purposes?" said Anthony.

"When in Brighton – do as the Brightonians do!" said Sarah.

So they did. The walk was longer than she thought, but the day was so pleasant and sunny that she didn't really care. Sarah was amazed that the beach was overlooked by double decker buses which ran along the main road parallel to the beach. Emboldened by the wine and knowing that life is for living, Sarah made the decision then and there to strip off and go for a swim, glad that she'd packed her microfibre travel towel in her courier bag.

Anthony's face registered shock, arousal and humour all at once. Phew – Sarah naked, oh my God ... she was the living image of a thousand wanks, but it was happening here and now.

"Go on – you too!" cajoled Sarah "you know you want to!"

Anthony didn't need asking twice. He rapidly unbuttoned his short-sleeved shirt and cargo shorts. Stepping out of both of his underpants and sandals was trickier, but he really didn't wish to topple over at this key moment. He felt self-conscious, but also free and more than a little aroused – maybe a dip in the cold sea would make his erection subside?

Sarah grabbed Anthony's hand and they ran towards the sea, clutching their belongings. Once in the cool ocean, they swam, kicked and generally played about in the water. Anthony noticed how Sarah's large breasts remained buoyant in the salt water and that, from the hue of her tidy thatch of pubic hair, she was definitely a natural blonde. Sarah saw how large Anthony's penis was and wondered how good it would feel inside her.

Whilst Sarah and Anthony frolicked in the cool English sea they were unaware of the glints emanating from a pair of binoculars nearby. One pair was held by Josef Fernando, a local hotelier who enjoyed nothing more than watching nature in all its forms, but bare and free was his preferred state.