When in Rome...

Story Info
Eve can't resist an older man charms.
4.5k words
3.75
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission on literotica, and I'd love a feedback from you readers! Other chapters of this story will follow :)

*****

Eve sat on her bed, startled by a screeching sound from the outside street; she breathed deeply, realising that her slumber had been disrupted by a petty car accident. She sat on her knees and rolled the window shutter up. There were two men cursing at each other, one of them had opened the front door of his car quite at the wrong time. The other was quite unable to stop from crashing on it.

"Anvedi sto burino!"

"Ma che ti possino, ma brutto figlio di..."

She just shook her head, it was the fifteenth time that month that she had witnessed a car accident on the street she lived. It was rome, and some narrower streets got so crowded with abusively parked cars, that it was inevitable for this to happen all the time.

Eve lazily looked at her phone, wondering what time it was. When she realised it was well past noon, she sighed, smashed her head on the pillow and then slowly got up to start the day.

She had an exam that morning, but she was so tired from work that she had chosen not to go. Anyways, her fee was so low in comparison of the ones she was supposed to pay in the US, that she didn't mind.

She had moved to Rome from Pasadena, just curious about the world, and enchanted by the old historical city. Her parents weren't rich, but she had worked during her teenage years, had some savings for the trip and first months there, and once in Rome, she had found many small jobs to pay university fees and her rent.

She divided the house with a bizarre guy, Ernesto. She had found him nice, good humored, and though he was terribly messy and brought home an humongous number of men every week, they went on together well. She didn't mind her house filled with gay men, since they were completely disinterested with her, though she had spent quite a handful of sleepless nights because of the moans of pleasure and sexy giggles often coming from his bedroom.

She had just done her bed, and she decided to prepare herself breakfast. Or lunch. Whatever. She strolled around the house clad only in a old oversized tee, entered the big sitting room - kitchen, and switched the tv on for company. It seemed that nobody was home.

She had just prepared herself a bowl of yogurt and cereal, and sat comfortably on the battered couch, when she heard the door opening.

"Buongiorno Edoarrrrdo!" she chirped happily, her accent very strong. She still struggled with italian a lot, also because she never attended lessons, and her job as server in a club needed a totally basic knowledge of the language. Moreover Edoardo liked to learn english by speaking with her much more than teaching her some italian.

"Buongiorno mio dolce amor!" he answered from the hall. He then entered the room, followed by a silent man behind her.

At first, Eve didn't even notice him. When he politely said "Buongiorno", she gazed up at him and politely saluted back.

Men in the middle of the day? Wow, that was quite the surprise from Edoardo.

"I'm sorry you must find me in my nightclothes, but I had just woken up", she justified herself, made self conscious by the piercing gaze of the stranger. He snapped out of a reverie, nodded and smiled at her, waving his hand, and then drew his attention to Edoardo, that in the meantime had quickly entered his room and was calling him to go there.

He cast a lustful glance at the nameless beauty in front of him, and then was gone in the other part of the house, giving her way to admire his sexy back.

No way, she sighed, all the best were engaged, or gay. How ironic.

***

Alexej had been quite struck by the girl at Edoardo's that morning. She had left him wondering about her, who she was, what she did, and caused him a constant semi-hardness throughout the whole day.

The girl was enchanting: she looked athletic, plump and slightly curvaceous. Her oval face was a perfect balance of lines, with a pretty round nose, plump lips, and big brown doe-eyes. She had a fair skin, freckles, and wild, untamed honey-red wavy hair.

He had little time to look at her, but already had her image impressed in his mind. When he was alone with Edoardo, he had lost no time for some casual questioning about her. They had to spend the whole afternoon repairing his computer, and he didn't find her again, but by the end of the day he had at least managed to know her workplace and the fact that she was an american chick. That cunning son of a bitch, Edoardo, had sensed his eagerness to know about her, and had just acted dumb, to make fun of him. His cousin was a cool guy, but knew how to irritate the shit out of him.

That night, though, he was out hunting her. Under the cool stream of the shower, he considered talking about that to his brother, but thought better than sleeping him in the middle of the night. It was about 11 pm, and Mitja would be surely asleep, or otherwise busy having fun with some chick.

Dressing up, he examined himself in the mirror, and decided that what he saw was good enough for a forty-ish year old man: he was strong, muscular, naturally dark skinned to be half russian. He had the perfect balance of italian and russian heritage from his parents. Her italian mother was a beauty in her days, dad always said, and his father even to these days could turn heads with his icy blue-grey eyes and chiseled jaw, that he definitely inherited.

After he was fully dressed, Alexej cast a quick glance to the glass surface, and smiled confidently at his reflection.

***

"Vodka lemon, a te!"

The club was half empty that night. The football match going on at the stadium and the fact that it was a hot june, had drawn away almost everybody, minus a handful of chicks that were there there on a sort of bridal shower. An excuse to drink too liberally and spend a lot, Eve thought.

She was a little worried for a couple of the girls in the group, just eighteen but downing their shots and drinks like crazy. Since she worked there, she had to remind herself that drinks were allowed at 18 here. She was almost nineteen and still hadn't took advantage of the italian law...it didn't matter much, since she had very little friends in Rome, with the exception of Edoardo.

Bartending here was quite fun. She worked and at the same time had the possibility of talking to people, making jokes and laughing at them, flirting with pretty boys. Sometimes they were rude to her, but her colleague, Roberto, was quite the gentleman to take her out of embarrassing situations.

Tonight she ran the bar alone, and she didn't mind. She wasn't in the mood for conversation. Her mind had wandered for the whole day to the pretty stranger she had seen home. She had to go take a walk when the two had locked themselves in, she didn't want to witness the moans and the screams even in the middle of the day. She then had to run some errand, and came to a empty house just before starting the shift. After dressing with the usual pair of shorts and tee with the club logo, putting on some make up and pulling up her hair in a messy ponytail, she had gone out again.

Sometime after midnight, she had been startled by a man entering the club...that man, the guy from earlier that day. She wondered how he was called.

The man looked around the place, then spotted the bar area and started walking towards her. She tried to seem casual and cool, but wondered what he was doing there. She had never seen him before in that place, there were lots of exclusively-gay-clubs in there, and in that club it was easier to spot groups of friends or couples.

She smiled at him while he approached the counter and sat on a stool. He flashed a smile back at her. Gosh he was handsome.

"Hi there, what can I serve you?"

"Hm," he pondered "vodka, thank you very much. But only if you keep me company, I see you haven't many people to tend to", he added with a bright smile.

Eve smiled back, a blush covering her cheeks.

"Just a virgin sex on the rock for me then", she said casually, turning around to grab bottles and tumbler.

She quickly served him the transparent liquid in a shot glass, and placed a nice cocktail for herself on the counter. With a night like this, her boss wouldn't surely reprimand her for slacking.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers. Aren't you Edoardo's flatmate?" he asked casually. Even too much casually. She nodded between a sip and another.

"I'm Eve, nice to meet you properly," she said a couple of seconds after, "and you are?"

"Alexej."

"That doesn't sound much like an italian name, where are you from?"

"Russia. My mom is italian, though."

"Oh, cool. I'm from California. Even been there?" she replied lively. She felt quite at ease chit-chatting with this guy, now that the initial embarrassment had diminished. She smiled, he looked at her, smiled back in turn.

"No, never been there. I can imagine it to be a lovely place, isn't it...well, but why don't you join me into drinking some real stuff? Where I live is considered impolite to not to drink while in company."

"I really shouldn't," she said sheepishly, "I'm on shift, after all. Even if there's no crowd."

"Ok, so...what about drinking something with me, just after you are free?"

"If you insist..."

Eve smiled, then fiddled with some napkins and went to clear some inexistent dirt off a table. She was puzzled by the behavior of the man towards her, he was almost...flirting with her? Hadn't she seen him with Edoardo that afternoon, she wouldn't be puzzled at that, but she didn't believe it was the case. Maybe he was just overly friendly, and anyways, she got to spend the rest of the shift and some of the night in good company. She felt nicely at ease around him after all. Hot and bothered as well as at ease. Well, whatever.

As the shift ended, and the few people present got out of the club, she and him stayed where they were. She had to clean up the bar area and lock the cash in the safe in his boss' office, and in the meantime she let the dj go home, since she was the one to lock up the place tonight.

"The guy is with me Carlo, no worries! Have a good night!" she replied to the questioning glance of the passing dj. He flashed her a smile of relief, bid a quick goodnight to the two, and off he went. It was almost three now.

"So, what about our drink...a promise is a promise young lady."

"Ah, right...so, what do you want me to prepare, then?" she replied with a half smile, barely looking at him.

"I've had straight up vodkas all night long, what about testing you as a barmaid?"

"Just name a drink then", she said smugly, sticking out her tongue at him. He chuckled, and then stood up to go to the other side of the counter, right where she stood.

"I was curious about your take on the sex on the beach", he said while coming towards her, "it's a shame that at forty I still haven't had any."

He came to stand at her side with his back against the counter, his arms flexed backwards, muscles filling the white crisp shirt. She breathed in and her nostrils filled with the musky scent of his skin and aftershave, a fading hint of alcohol as well. She felt like a hot mess, at this point, his presence and demeanor making her thighs squeeze involuntarily. She started to prepare the drink, not daring looking at him too much.

"Well, there's a first time for everything", she muttered casually, not catching the double-entendre in his words. She poured the drinks, making some colourful and bright orange-yellow ones, then gave him a glass.

"Cheers, then!" she chirped. "Na sdorovje", he replied, his eyes piercing into hers.

"You know," she squeezed her eyes shut at the powerful taste of vodka (she had been quite liberal with that), "that's the first time I ever drink something this strong."

He looked at her amused by her expression. "Well, aren't you an adult?"

"Uhm, of course, but I never drank anything but bacardis and beers. I've never drank vodka ever", she said. "That's quite nice though, I'm good I suppose." She smiled, he smiled back.

After a half hour she had tried not only a sex on the beach, but also a mojito and a pretty rainbow coloured shot. She wasn't bad indeed. Her head started to feel a little too light, though.

She smiled sheepishly after the fourth drink in a row, "I should stop here", she said.

"Let's lock this place up then, and off we go. What do you say?" he murmured in her

ears, moving towards her and circling her body, locking her between him and the counter.

"Mh-hh, where to?" she slurred. "What about Ostia Lido? I can still drive, I'm kinda used to much more alcohol than this, little girl."

She nodded, and followed him.

He had just thought about that. He would bring her there at his house, seduce her into his bed. He would have taken things much slower, but this hottie was just too much to handle even for him. He couldn't resist much without having his way with her.

When with a shaky hand she had closed the club for the night, he took her by the waist and gently escorted her to his car. He opened the door, let her in the passenger seat, then went to his seat and started the engine.

"So, where you said we goin'?" she asked.

"Ostia Lido. We don't really get to see the sunrise, we are bound westward, but the first morning rays are just equally lovely on the Tyrrhenian sea. Do you like the seaside?"

"Sure thing, I love that."

"My mother has a house by the sea there. It's where I live for now. I'm here for the summer, but sooner or later I'll get to work here as well", he explained matter of factly.

In the ride home, he would steal quick glances at her, noticing that she either had her eyes closed, drowsily falling into sleep, or she was checking him out. He smirked.

"Like what you're looking at young lady?" he asked, catching her staring for her umptenth time. She blushed and turned her head away.

"Come on, you can tell me. I know I'm a damn good looking man," he carried on jokingly, "and if it can be of help, you're not bad yourself. Quite a vision, I'd say."

"Mh-h, you're a real gentleman, thanks..."

"I can assure you that no gentleman would look at you with my eyes, quite the opposite."

She was looking at him with curiosity now, barely noticing his hand moving from the shift of the car to her naked knee.

"I'm baffled, to be honest. Hadn't I seen you this morning with Edoardo, I would have thought you are flirting with me..." she slurred.

"Why, what do you mean by that?"

"You know, having sex with him...I know him to be...well, a male escort?" she blushed, not daring to look at him. She hoped he wouldn't get offended at her lack of tact.

There was a long pause, then Alex roared into laughters. She was more puzzled than ever, and just raised her head to look at him with a very un-intelligent expression.

"What are you laughing at?"

He snorted. "Lots of things to be laughed at young lady...I knew the fucking boy to be kinda bitchy, but I just wasn't sure to which extent..."

"Would you be kind and explain? You mean you weren't there for sex today?"

"Ah, baby girl...no, at least not until entering your living room. I was there for some IT help actually. Edoardo is my cousin."

"Ah. So you're not... you don't prefer... uhm..."

"You thought I was gay?" he said in disbelief, looking at her.

"Well, since I know Edo, the men that he gets into his room don't really go there for IT consulting. I didn't know you were related though, I'm sorry, it's so offensive i think."

He smiled, "No offense baby girl. And no, I am a total sucker for pretty girls like you."

"Oh. Like...like me?" she looked up at him, hope in her big brown eyes. He could see the glint of her beautiful eyes even in the semi darkness of the car.

"Sure thing, doll", he muttered, going up with his hand on her leg, feeling her tension and a slight opening of her thighs. She was looking at him in awe, not sure about his intentions, not sure about hers as well. She was hot for him, but totally inexperienced. Her flirting and hooking up experience stopped at kissing and dry humping the occasional high school sweetheart back home. It was at least a year since she hadn't had any more sexual attention from boys, and this older stranger touching her was both exciting and terrifying the shit out of her. She just didn't know where he wanted to land with all this.

She decided to be quiet, and enjoy the nice massage he was giving her. His hand crept boldly upwards, to the hem of her shorts, massaging the tender skin and making her insides tingle with excitement. When they arrived to destination, his hand was almost inside the shorts, and she was still, breathing slowly with her head bent backwards and eyes closed. She didn't realise that he had already switched off the engine, until she felt another hand placing itself on her belly, and the flicker of a tongue on her earlobe.

"Now, babygirl... what about enjoying a different kind of sex on the beach? The one you served me in the club was good, but I had a better idea in mind..." he trailed off.

"Wh-what?" she mumbled, not fully understanding him.

"Come with me, and I'll show you..." he just said.

He got out of the car, went to the other side and picked her up in his arms. She was kind of petite in comparison to his big frame, and he carried her away towards his house.

When inside, he didn't even lose time to switch on the lights. He continued to walk, arrived to the back porch and then they were on a minuscule strip of private beach. He let her jump down just then, and admired her in the violet light of the morning sky. The sea was still black as ever behind her, but the sky was starting to lighten. It was about five and a half.

Alexej bent forward to kiss her, and she accepted his mouth oh hers with a sigh. She was wet, she could sense it, drunk with desire and alcohol altogether, she hadn't felt the tender attention on a man kissing her for too long. She let his lips gently caress hers, and his teeth nip at the bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth, making her shiver and sigh. When his tongue flicked on her, she compliantly opened her mouth, letting him in, starting a merry, passionate dance with their tongues.

His hands weren't idle in the meantime. She had felt his big, rather dry palms roam her back, pat her ass lightly, take and knead her generous hips while grinding himself into her crotch. She felt the bulge of his pants on herself.

After they broke the kiss, the air was just a tad bit lighter around them, and she cast a long, dreamy glance at him. His face was really beautiful. The lines of his face were sharp, his jaw and chin covered with a short dark beard, trimmed but wild looking at the same time. His blue grey eyes were piercing her to her very core, making her pussy tighten with the silent promise of wicked fun. He was lustful, she could say by the look he cast her.

"Undress, doll", he simply said while nibbling her neck.

"I'm embarrassed. I'm nothing much", she panicked, her inexperience taking over the lust just a little bit. She then had an idea.

"What about going in the water? It's still dark and black, and I will feel less awkward", she explained. He grinned and nodded, turning her to face the shore and smacking her fine bottom. She yelped, and started heading for the water.

"Close your eyes, I'll undress and enter the water!" she cried.

"Eyes closed, baby girl."

Aided by the darkness in which he was enveloped, he half opened his eyes. Gullible girl. She was taking her top off, showing him a pair of perky breasts hidden under it. From the distance he could just discern her profile, but it was mouthwatering as it was. His excitement was even greater than before, if it was possible. The situation in itself was incredible. He, a nineteen year old chick getting naked in front of him, that was some serious wow-stuff.

12