When in Rome...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got rid of her bra and shorts, and started walking into the water, shuddering at the cold lapping her legs. In a couple of minutes she was hidden by the misty darkness.

"My turn, babygirl..." he said out loud, getting close to the shore. He wanted to give the kid a nice strip show. He was totally sure she was looking curiously from where she was hidden in the water.

He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off gracefully and flexed to take his shoes and socks off, feeling the cold, dry sand under his feet. Then he proceeded to remove his trousers, and the briefs.

He hissed, the warmish wind nipping at his skin. He then entered the water diving in and then coming back to the surface.

"Come to daddy, babygirl" he chanted, hearing the water sloshing at his right, not far away. He moved in the direction of the sound, and hit Eve's back. She yelped in surprise.

"Shh, it's me", he cooed, embracing her from the back, and letting his hands explore her curves. The feelings she had by just one touch were making her squirm in delight. Also, the cool water had somehow sensitized her supple skin, making every touch feel amplified. She moaned in delight when one of his hands was on her right nipple and the other close to unfold her pussy lips. She arched herself backwards, and started grinding over her lover's dick. She had never touched one in real life, let alone cradled it between her ass cheeks, but she found that it came somehow natural for her to crave that intimate contact with him and his thick shaft.

"Aww, you're giving me a massage to remember babe", he moaned into her ear, his lips and tongue and teeth all over her neck and ear now. He grunted more than once, thoroughly enjoying the caresses, continuing exploring her pussy with his fingers. She also was moaning in pleasure, her sticky wetness perceptible even in the water. So lush, he thought.

"Woah, babygirl, to be just a teenager you seem to totally know what you're doing". She moaned. "Y-you're the first guy I feel naked on me"

"Never had any boy touching you all up like this?"

"Nope, never". He let out a moan of pleasure this time, utterly turned on (even more) by the information.

"So you're a virgin, aren't you...", he said, working her pussy faster and harder with his fingertips.

"Mh-h".

She started moaning louder, harder, and as the sunrays lightened the sky, and a new day of june was starting upon them, he delighted in her delicious nakedness, the fair skin pale and porcelain like against his hairy-tanned arms, her movements enticing.

He had so wanted to take her now. His cock was more than ready, it was coming towards his climax even with this little foreplay. And she would have let him in, no doubt about it, compliant and horny as she was, the little vixen. He decided to restrict himself, though, thinking about all the pleasurable lessons he could impart on the girl before taking her virginity for himself. His brain was working overtime now, and he had already a plan in his mind. A plan that he and she altogether would get to enjoy thoroughly.

He planted hot, sloppy kisses all over her neck and shoulders, and got closer to the shore and sat in the water. She complied to his silent directions and ended up sitting on his lap, her ass cheeks still around his shaft. She was moaning so loud now, and had put her head on his shoulder. They looked at each other. He had an authoritative expression, one that could make her fall to her knees every time. Sexy, demanding, lustful. She smiled at him, her eyes half closed; then, when his finger probed into her pussy while the other hand kneaded her breasts, she gasped, surprised. Her pussy walls tightened around him, and his cock leaped upwards just at the thought of how good it would be around it. He was so close, and just by the friction with her ass.

"Oh baby...do you like it, don't you?"

"Mh...yes please, make me come" was the only reply he could have among the moans. Thrusting into her ass cheeks even harder, he worked her pussy up with his hands as best as he could. And just as he was on the verge of coming, he heard her cry in pleasure and surprise.

"I'm coming...oh my...Ahhlex!" she screamed looking at him in bewilderment. He couldn't stop it. He came one or two seconds after this, taking her mouth with his, kissing her with passion, moaning and cursing in between kisses. She bucked under him, he threw his head on the damp sand of the shore, the waves touching his ears and hair. She lied contented, her head on his chest, a big smile on her face. As the waves lapped their bodies, waves of pleasure continued dancing into her shattered body, making her feel tired and oh, so happy.

In the light of the day there they were, two lovers quickly fallen asleep on the shore, one on top of the other.

12