When in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls it out and pushes it in again for a while, enjoying the attention your tight ring gives to his foreskin, and your acute humiliation each time he pulls out with a plop. You know that any moment he will tire of wanking himself off with your ringpiece. When he finally rams his full length up you, the depth of penetration in this most exposing position is too much to bear, and you feel a trickle of blood run down your ass cheek as you slump back against the cold mirror. He continues his fresh assault your ass, pulling nearly out then entering you fully. As his breathing speeds up, he pulls hard on your stretching tits for leverage, determined to get the deepest assfuck of his life.

The white man, who has been watching intently, says something to his colleague, and reaching between you starts pulling and squeezing your clamped clit, tugging and shaking it, sending sharp jolts of insane pleasure through the captured nub. They obviously think it would be amusing to make you cum. You fight the urge to give in, but utterly debased, the slut in you finds herself surrendering to the dark electric pleasure the greasy stranger's touch is forcing on you. Making senseless gurgling sounds, and drooling round the gag of the tit chain, once again you start slipping into subspace. The men revel as the beautiful slut they are working pants and grunts: a whore so nasty they can not only degrade and abuse the most private parts of her body, they can make her enjoy it. You begin to meet the black cock's thrusts as best you can, desperately trying to please as the men laugh at your animal delerium. The man fucking you starts slapping your tits with both hands, laughing and cheering you on, which, pathetic pain slut that you are, makes you thrash even more enthusiastically. Then the white man is rubbing your clit hard with one fingertip, rolling it round and round, increasing your inhuman grunts and whines as you arch your cunt up in display position towards the onslaught.

Then you become aware that the black waiter is coming, sliding his cock completely in and out of you in long strokes, squirting boiling cum for what seems like a minute as he groans loudly. As you feel his hot seed pumping inside the condom, the white man pinches and crudely shakes your glistening, scarlet clit to orgasm, your whole being shaking wildly on the black cock lodged in your ass, your asscheeks slick with sweat against the marble. The black man pulls the titchain from your lips, mocking you breathlessly in Italian as you come on the cock that has just raped your ass. He shoves three fingers up your note-stuffed cunt triggering another humiliating orgasm as the other man pinches like a vice on your treacherous clit. Your gurgling is now a kind of glugging, grunting sound as you involuntarily vocalise every tremor of the orgasm they are forcing on you, your cunt twitching gratefully round the thick, careless fingers.

When your pathetic whimpering subsides, the black waiter, smiling, pulls his cock and fingers out of you loudly. Your glazed eyes meet his as with mortifying eye contact he repeats the process of tying the condom and shoving it into your now gaping asshole, followed by a 50 Euro note. He moves aside for the white waiter, who you now see is furiously wanking himself off. With a sigh of relief he comes for a second time, spraying your still twitching cunt with globules of cum, rubbing it in to your engorged cunt lips with his cockhead. Then, after wiping his cock clean on your inner thigh, he zips up. Both men pause to wash the smell of you off their hands, as you sit, splayed and covered in drying cum on the washer. Then without giving you another glance, they leave, slapping each other on the back and laughing.

I exchange glances with them as they ascend the stairs to the restaurant. Thinking about you down there in the washroom I have little pity for you. You knew the extremities of my punishments when you took my collar. You also knew how simple my expectations were. But in the last two years of oysters and chateaus and opera boxes, somehow you lost your self. And nearly lost me.

Like the cumrag you are you sit for a moment, the sticky ooze drying and crusting on your pale skin. Then dazed, you slowly move your aching thighs together, and get down. You rub your sore tits and cunt lips, but don't dare remove the clamps. You pull your vest back over your tits, leaving them hanging out of your bra as ordered, and unsteadily leave the washroom. Remembering what I had said about your skirt, you make sure it only just skims your ass. As you make your way upstairs and back to our table, you feel the Japs' eyes on the note protruding from your ass, and your clamped swinging tits. The two waiters, taking a well deserved break, are seated at the bar, watching as you totter unsteadily back to your Master.

You are a well-broken brat indeed, as I gently help you into your coat, and lead you to our waiting cab. During the journey back to the hotel, I see a look of devotion in your eyes which I have not seen for so long. And I am content that you once again understand. I am a gentleman by nature, and I keep my sluts well. But what I do not expect is complacency. The beautiful North London apartment I keep you in, the wardrobes of designer clothes and drawers of expensive make up I provide for you, the luxurious hotels and restaurants I take you to do not negate three simple facts.

The only thing you are entitled to take pride in is being my slut. A high maintenance slut is still nothing more than her owner's fuckhole. And when in Rome, well - one should do as Rome does. In the darkness of the cab, as your hand desperately, almost imperceptibly alights against mine, I have a feeling that once again you see these things as I do - nice and sparkling clear.

12