When in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vee just laid there, unable to move. This was what she needed. Fucked so hard and so thoroughly that she couldn't think straight. All she could do was bask in that feeling, that sensation that is beyond slated and edges into sexual gluttony. Biggus slipped on his toga and opened the door, taking a second to look at her, laying naked on the bed before leaving. Vee took another moment to herself. She didn't want this emotion to end, but it does it always does. No matter how hot the night may be, the morning comes. She pulled the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around her in a rough remake of her toga and her way out of the house. There was a moment of wondering if she should find Kay, but ultimately she went home and showered, the heat of the water easing the ache of her muscles.

She stayed in most of the next day. Between watching tv and just not wanting to go out, some laziness was called for and she indulged. As the sun set once again, she debated between going out for another party, but eventually decided to take a rest. Calling out for chinese, she watched more re-runs and late night infomercials. She got what she wanted, sometimes you have to show some restraint. Sleep that night was met with dreams of the day before, reliving each flirt, each thrill, each guy that she thrilled and how they made her feel every atom of her sexual prowess.

Monday morning, Vee showered and was getting ready for the day when Kay came in, her toga torn and the body paint completely gone. "Looks like you had fun".

"Yeah well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." Kay started a hot bath and sat down on the toilet. "You have a good time?"

"Oh definitely. That was some idea you had, body paint togas." Vee smirked as she applied her lipstick.

"We'll have to come up with something even more outrageous for the next one." Kay slid in the water and sighed as she relaxed. "By the way Biggus said to say hi to you."

"You saw Biggus?" She tried to play it off, being non-chalant but remembering the way he opened her up.

"Yeah, you know his real name is Brian, he's in the Lit class you're going to be late for."

There was no time to change, but on her way out, Vee shimmied out of her panties and then picked them up and put them in her purse. She had to give the man some token of her appreciation.

12