When in Rome...

Story Info
She comes to revelation while with her brother.
3.2k words
4.48
179.8k
29
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meathook
meathook
34 Followers

Sandy needed a vacation. Work and school were stressing her out, not to mention her patience with her boyfriends lack of potential to get his education and efforts, or lack there of to get a better, high paying job was wearing thin. Her twin brother, Kyle, had told her 4 years ago that he was a loser, but she just wouldn't listen. She began to remember when he came home from Marine boot camp and found out that they have been dating for 2 Months at the time. He was absolutely furious, for no guy was good enough for his sister, especially not Matt.

"As a guy Sandy, you may not think so, but I know whose best for you to date, and he is far from perfection. You don't know what he was like in high school, I do and I'm sure he hasn't changed," he ranted and raved.

"You are such a hypocrite, Kyle," I retorted, Kyle also had quite the reputation from high school. He was infamous for being the troublemaker that stole all the cheerleaders from the jocks. Not that he was far from being a jock himself. He was well built and in excellent shape and also had a rep for being an excellent fighter, which kept the jocks from seeking revenge after a couple of them learned things the hard way. This reputation was also very hard on me and my dating life. Guys were scared to ask me out, and the ones that were brave enough didn't last long because Kyle would threaten to hurt them if they hurt me. This would make me so mad and I would let my brother know.

He would simply respond, "Well Sandy, obviously they felt they were going to hurt you. I would honestly have no problem if they would actually stay loyal to you or if they weren't after one thing… your cherry."

He had a point. I, unlike all of my friends graduated from high school a virgin. A lot of my girlfriends first times were bad experiences so it really didn't bother me that much. Through the years as we grew, Kyle chilled out quite a bit, especially since he was away on some deployment or far off distant land. So after 8 Months with Matt I finally let him take my virginity. It was special, and sex is good with him, but I always wonder if I'm missing out being with only one guy in my lifetime.

Kyle was currently stationed in Naples, Italy. I called him up and he immediately picked up on the distress in my voice and asked what's wrong. I quickly told him about work, school, and Matt.

"I told you from the get-go he was a dead end street," He said.

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah. Anyways, I need a vacation and was thinking about a visit." I had to change the subject before I received another lecture.

"Really! That would be great! When!" He was absolutely delighted.

We made arrangements for 2 weeks later. He requested leave and I booked a plane ticket. When I arrived my brother was easy to pick out of the crowd. With his short haircut and colossal size, he stood out compared to everyone else. My brother was only 5'10" but he just had this commanding presence that made him look even taller. I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

"Hey Handsome," I said.

"Hey Gorgeous," he replied.

"Yeah, Mom and Dad sure hit the jackpot when they created us," I replied. I must admit I am a fox. Although I wish my breasts were a little bigger, but they were perky and I could be worse off. As for my ass, 30 minutes a day on the stair climber keeps it tight and firm.

We grabbed my bags, got in the car and headed to my brothers' place. On the drive there, we set our plans for the week. My brother, being the organized type had it all figured out. Knowing that I love the beach, Kyle scheduled it every morning, except for the supposed overnighter in Rome. He said you can't tour Rome in just one day to get the full enjoyment of it all. Around that were Naples, Venice, Pisa, and Florence.

When we arrived at Kyle's place I felt bad for him. It was tiny, no bigger than a studio apartment, he had to share it with a roommate, and he had to share his bathroom with 2 other guys that were connected at the other end.

"Boy, you think they'd show a little more appreciation to you guys, it's like a real life brady bunch nightmare. Sharing the bathroom and everything else, where's the privacy?"

"Ah, it's not that big of a deal. If one of us has a girl over we just hang a string on the door and me or my roommate we'll crash in one of the other rooms. Although, we do have to schedule "jerk off time" between each others shifts." He said with a smile, and nonchalantly like it was no big deal to tell his sister such information.

Oh, but it was. I always thought Kyle was sexy, but hearing him say this made picture him actually performing the act, and this excited me. I wanted to hear more. I sat on his bed as he began to make room for my luggage.

"How often is that?" I asked with a smirk

He looked up at me as if now realizing what he had said. He stopped moving things around, returned the same smirk and said with a hint of suave arrogance, "Every chance I get." We laughed a little and then he continued, "No seriously, with our rotating security shifts I usually get a good two hours every other day to take care of myself"

"Two hours?! Wow, Matt usually is done within 20 minutes."

"Another shortfall…" He said un-amused. "Anyway, it's getting late. I made a deal with my roommate to take one of his shifts next week if he would find a place to crash all week. So we have the place to ourselves all week."

Well, the mention of Matt sure killed the mood, I thought to myself.

"Great, I'll get ready for bed," I grabbed a long t-shirt and went into the bathroom. As I changed I noticed how wet my panties were. My god, my own brother is turning me on like never before. I didn't know if it was from his appearance and our closeness, or from the fact that it's another man talking about sex. Well, it'll be an interesting week I guess.

As I returned to the room, Kyle asked if it was OK to share the bed. He said something about his roommate having issues about people in his bed.

"Sure, no problem, you can help keep me warm," I said with a perky smile.

I hopped into bed and watched my brother strip down to his boxers. There goes my pussy again. My eyes were glued to Kyle's crotch. Wow it looked tasty.

Kyle hopped into bed, turned off the light, kissed me on the cheek and told me how happy he was that I was visiting. We then fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke the next morning to find us entangled in the spooning position. Kyle's hand was around my waist. I smiled happily knowing of the love we shared for each other… Wait a second… what's that… oh my god, he's hard and he's pressing it against my ass cheeks… Oh wow, it felt good resting there. I turned my head slightly and noticed my brother was still fast asleep. I then instinctively began to grind my hips into him. He began to moan and return the movements with his hips. This went on for what seemed like forever, and as the pace was beginning to pick up and as I was just about to get enough courage to reach around and grab his manhood. My brother jumped up and stood there looking like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. Actually the cookie was out of the jar.

As he realized his dick was hanging out of the hole in his boxers he covered himself and said,

"Sorry…. Morning wood." Then he turned quickly and went into the bathroom and shut the door.

"DAMN IT!" I thought. Whoa, wait a minute, what was I thinking. I sat there and tried to rationalize my actions. All I could come up with in my head was that I wanted my brother, I wanted that hard body, I wanted that cock, and I had one week to get it. Fuck Rome, fuck Venice, fuck Pisa, there's only one leaning tower I want to get my hands on.

I waited 20 minutes before Kyle came out. He was still embarrassed but tried to make light of it all. "Sorry I took so long in there, I had to do a handstand to take a piss."

I laughed with him and then pushed the issue. "You just jerked off didn't you? That's what took so long."

"OK… You caught me"

"Aw shucks, I missed the show," I said candidly. On the inside I was screaming, "What a waste!"

He was still uneasy about what happened and I wasn't sure if he wanted me like I wanted him, so I didn't say anything else.

We then showered, put on beach gear, had breakfast, and headed for the beach. On the way there my sexy brother warned me that the beach we were going to was topless so don't be shocked.

"Oh, I figured as much," I then glanced his way and when he made eye contact; I smiled and ended with, "When in Rome… Do as the Romans do."

As I turned my eyes back to the road, I could feel Kyle's eyes burning into me with shock.

"Kyle look out! Scooter!"

Luckily that snapped him out of his trance right before he almost plowed into a little Italian man on a moped.

With eyes bugging out of his head all he could say was, "Damn hooters…er, I mean scooters"

I just laughed.

When we got to the beach we found a nice spot to lie. We laid our towels down and began to take off our outer garments. Kyle lay on the towel and looked at me. Obviously waiting in anticipation to see if I meant what I said.

"Are you ok with this Kyle," asking not to know if he was uncomfortable, but that he wasn't going to beat up somebody for staring at me.

Catching my drift he responded, "Yeah, if you are I am. I won't beat up any gawkers"

I then kneeled on my towel and untied the strings while staring into my brothers eyes. I let my top fall and Kyle's eyes dropped from mine down to my breasts. I had him now, he was hooked. I then noticed the tent building in Kyle's bathing suit. Yes!!!

I lay down next to him, and reached across his body for the sun tan lotion. This placed my nipple inches from his mouth, so I paused for just a moment. On the way back, I brushed my arm across his shaft.

"They're beau.., I mean you're beautiful."

"Yes, I thought you'd like them… I mean… me." I said with a smirk. Letting him know that I knew what he really meant. "But we don't want them getting burned"

With that, I began massaging lotion into my perky tits. I then tweaked my nipples and they grew erect. Kyle just watched with admiration, but he seemed perplexed. I was growing frustrated with my brothers' lack of initiative on the matter at hand. Since hints weren't working I was now going to have to try the straight forward approach. I then leaned over and squirted lotion all over his chest and then began to massage it in to his hard muscles.

"So Hard" I said with a sexy tone.

"Wha?"

"Your chest"

"Oh"

"Your chest is bigger than mine, hmmmmm. But mine are soft and succulent, and my nipples are long and hard.

His hand then ever so slowly began to touch my thigh, finally a reaction.

"Go ahead brother, squeeze them."

With that encouragement I had unleashed a wild animal. His hands were all over my body, first my breasts, then my ass, back to my breasts. I looked around and noticed a couple of people staring. This kicked me back to reality for a second and all of a sudden I noticed that my hand made its way onto Kyle's shaft. For another second I felt awkward, but then said the hell with it…I'm on vacation and will never see these people again!!!

I then lay down next to Kyle and kissed him deeply. It was fast and hard and the tempo was at its maximum. With the touching of tongues, it slowed slightly and became more passionate. We then unlocked and stared into each others eyes and then simultaneously said "wow!" (Must be a twin thing).

"Whoa reality check, were going to get arrested" Kyle said, suddenly realizing where we were.

"Let's go," I said. We grabbed everything in a bundle and headed for the car.

Kyle drove like a maniac back to the barracks. He scared the shit out of me and really killed the mood. But as soon as he parked it came rushing back.

We entered the room and Kyle locked the door. We then stood and stared at each other and took in the moment that was about to take place. Then we grasped each other and started tearing clothes off. We were naked in no time and then Kyle grabbed my arms and held me from him. Unsure what his intentions was I just stood there puzzled?

"Lay on the bed" He said in a low seductive tone.

I did as he asked and lay on my back and slightly parted my legs eagerly waiting for him.

"No sweetie, lie on your stomach" Again with the low tone he instructed me.

"Ok," I innocently replied back. Suddenly, I felt like this was my first time again. The sensations of realization that I am about to be with another man and the feeling of not knowing what to expect is bringing me to a whole new world.

"Stretch out your arms and relax every power of energy in your body."

Again, like I was hypnotized, I did my masters bidding.

I then felt his presence climb over and straddle my body, but still without touching. The anticipation was killing me. I remember my few select friends that have been with my brother in the past have mentioned he was a tease.

Then…a hand, brushing my hair to the side of my neck, oh wow, what is he doing to me? I felt tingly all over my body. I then felt his hands press into the bed under my arms, then his breath on the back of my neck. Oooooh…goose bumps. Aaaahh, ooh, what's that, oooh, his tongue…ah, oh god. On the small of my neck, oh God, sliding, sliding, and sliding down my back…oooh, his warm breath. Oh! I need it bad!

"Oh Kyle!!! Oh Please! Please I…"

"Shhhhhhh. Shhhh sweetie. Just let it go, feel the love."

"Ooooh Kyle …"

My body was now numb, but able to feel every sensation in the world. His tongue made its way to the small of my back, he…he is exploring a little. Oh, going farther, down the crevice of my ass. Ooooh, ah, moving towards the underside of my right cheek. Hah, oh, ah, oh it tickles, ah. Oh my god, I had no idea that spot was so sensitive. Oh…now the other side. Oh, ah, oh my god, I'm on the eh, eh, edge. Oh, oh no, inside of my thigh, there it is, there it is, There It Is, YES!!!

"OH! OH! OH! OH GOD! OH KYLE! YES BROTHER! YES BROTHER!"

Oh…my…god. Whoa everything is fuzzy, I'm dizzy. I think I just blacked out.

"Roll over sweetie"

I did as I was told and came to find Kyle with a huge "yeah, I'm the shit" smile on his face.

"That was amazing" I managed to say

"Yeah, I thought you'd like that" He said.

As I gained my composure, I reached for him to lie next to me. He obliged and I kissed him as passionately as I could to show nothing but appreciation.

I pulled away from him, and still feeling like an innocent creature I asked, "Can I…" as I motioned with my eyes downward.

"If you wish," again with that shit eating grin.

I kissed down his torso and reached his manhood. It was so hard and so beautiful. And with that, all innocence was gone. I took him in my mouth and gave him pleasure the best way I knew how. I heard him moan and could only hope I was pleasing him as much as he had pleased me.

"That's it Sandy, that's it sweetie"

Up and down, up and down, I worked his shaft with all my might.

"It's coming for you, I'm close! Oh God! Sandy! Sandy! Sandy!

Mmmmmnn, that tastes good. My brother's seed, I can't believe it was now in my mouth. Oh, what a dream.

I then moved back up to kiss him and I thanked him for being the best brother in the world. "And thank you for being the best and sexiest sister a guy could ask for." He replied. He then glanced down at my lovely chest and lightly flicked at my nipple.

"Kyle, that feels so good" I hummed as I reach for his steel rod. Once again, it was hard. "Fuck me Kyle, take me over the edge"

As he positioned himself over me, we gazed into each others eyes and then magic happened. Oh yes, my loving brother had entered me. As he began to slowly thrust into me, all I could think was, "this is a revelation, I am having sex with another man, and it's my brother" I just smiled and stared into his eyes with absolute joy.

Then I began to meet his thrust and wow did we ever fit great together. Things started to get out of control and all of a sudden Kyle was pounding in to me with everything he had and I loved it!

"Yes brother, yes! Fuck your sisters' pussy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Oh god Sandy, your pussy's so tight, it feels so good!"

"Cum in me Kyle, cum in me, give it all to me!"

"Yes, Oh god I love my sister! Ohhh Yeaaah, Here it comes!"

"I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming!!!

And then it was over, Kyle plopped on the bed next to me in exhaustion, and I had the best sex in my life. At that point I no longer wondered if there was more out there for me. I knew for a fact that there was. I had no idea what the rest of this week would hold for me. But one thing was for sure. I was going to have some more great sex.

Then Kyle asked me a funny question. "So, did I finally convince you to get rid of the loser?"

"Already done, he just doesn't know it yet"

meathook
meathook
34 Followers