When in Rome... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just giving you an incentive!" she giggled, and plunged her mouth over the head. Those plump red lips stretched wide around the thickness of my shaft, sliding slowly down the length. Visually, it was astounding, and I watched my sister's mouth pleasure me like none had ever done before. My cock was a little more than any woman I'd ever been with could handle, orally. Longer and thicker than the norm, most girls just sucked what they could fit in, usually a bit more than half, which felt great, but as Ro's lips reached desperately for my pubes, I finally knew the bliss of being deep throated. Oh my god! I almost spewed right then. Ro gagged, and backed off.

She stroked my shaft, dripping with her saliva, and joined to her lips by a string of spit, while she caught her breath. Her eyes were teary from gagging, but she was nothing if not determined.

"Fuck, that's a big, thick cock! I almost had it... So close! I'm gonna get this monster down my throat yet!"

Ro parted her lips again, and did as promised. I felt her throat swallowing, opening and letting my tool slide the last fractions of an inch down. Her lips buried in my pubic hair, her tongue tickled the base of my cock. She moaned in triumph, and bobbed her head, fucking me with her mouth. Every half dozen stokes she'd go to full depth again, then take a breath by shortening the length of her movements.

Already the best blowjob I'd ever had in my 31 years on the planet, Ro had one last trick up her sleeve, or perhaps I should say, up my ass. One of her fingertips began to rub little circles around my butt hole, occasionally plucking the tight little ring, and finally insinuating itself past the muscular threshold. She didn't go very deep, but she didn't have to, because the anal stimulation was just the cherry on top. Her mouth was the main event, and I was going to explode in it.

"Oh fuck, Ro, that's it baby! Suck my cock! I'm gonna fucking cum so hard in your mouth, baby! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Aghhhh! Yes!... Cumming! FUUUUCK!"

Her nose was pressed hard against my pubic bone, and I sent several rockets of hot, thick semen straight into her belly. She held her breath and swallowed, gulping loudly, taking everything I had.

It's a good thing I was already laying down, because I would have been anyway. There's no way I could have stood up through that orgasm. My whole body was shaking.

Ro gave my spent dick a few more deep sucks, cleaning up the residue of semen and saliva, then pulled her mouth off with a pop. She curled up on her side, still between my legs, catching her breath. It took a minute or two, before she crawled up beside me. She brought the covers with her, tucking me in and pulling my head to her chest. We laid there in silence for several minutes more. At last, the post-orgasmic fog lifted from my brain, and I could speak.

"My god, Ro... That was the most incredible... How?... When?... Who?" I babbled. I said I could speak. I didn't say it would be eloquent.

"How did I learn to suck cock like that?" she laughed, getting the general idea.

"Um yeah... What you said," I replied, my head still spinning.

"Well, just because I was fat, didn't mean I wasn't horny. As soon as I turned eighteen, I, um, had lots of practice. High school boys don't last very long, but they're eager," she explained with a shrug. "What can I say? I was a slut. A horny, cocksucking slut. No one wanted to fuck me, but they were lined up for my blowjobs." She moved so that I could see directly into her eyes.

"Understand me clearly," she whispered, kissing me, "I was a slut... Past tense. I'm yours now. No one else's. I said I loved you, and I meant it." She kissed me again. "Now... If you want me to be your slut," she grinned, "I'd be happy to comply."

Having my own personal slut, especially one with big, yummy tits, great legs, and sexy red hair, was sounding very appealing, certainly if that blowjob was any indication of her future skills. I would have loved to just climb aboard and fuck the shit out of her, but my dick was comatose for now. Perhaps I could find something else to do, to kill time, while my penis recovered.

Hmmm... What to do?

I ducked under the sheet, and Ro giggled, knowing where I was going. She laid back and spread her thighs wide, making room for me. Trapped under the covers, her scent was unmistakably that of a highly aroused pussy. She rolled the blankets back so she could watch me, and so I could see what I was doing.

My sister's pussy was very pretty. Shaved bare, of course... lest the carpet be found to differ from the drapes... her labia were a dark rose colour, thin and tight, with just a hint of butterfly wings on the inner lips. Those lips gapped open enough to allow the pale pink of her inner folds to peek out, and show just how wet she was. A little trickle of her oily secretions was oozing slowly toward her similarly coloured and equally pretty rear entrance I used two fingers to spread the lips slightly at the top... There it was. About the size and colour of a small pink pearl, Ro's little clitoris stood up to be noticed.

Finished with my visual inspection, I licked her from asshole to clit, in one long motion. She tasted as good as she looked and smelled. Ro sucked in a startled breath, then moaned softly.

"Mmmm hmmm, that's it baby... I love a firm tongue on my pussy. Lick me... Lick me and make me fly," she whispered.

It's only fair that I return the favour. I went to town, snaking my tongue between, around, and over her delicious folds. She groaned, and her hips twitched, pressing her moist slit harder against my mouth. I listened... to her sounds of enjoyment, little pants, squeals and moans that told me if I was on the right track. Mostly, l listened to her body, feeling when my probing tongue caused a telltale twinge, flex or shudder.

She hissed, wriggling her hips again, and putting her hand on the back of my head. I had found her sweet spot, and now I concentrated on it.

"Oh god! Lick my fucking cunt, big brother!" she groaned.

I was in no hurry. I needed time to recover anyway, and I wanted to give her a long slow buildup, so I mentally bookmarked her most responsive areas, and went back to enjoying my exploration of her body.

I caressed Ro's thighs with both hands, sampling the smooth, firm, muscular curves. I lifted her legs, pressing them back to her chest, and opening her wider. She sensed my plan and willingly grasped her legs behind the knees, pulling them back and open even more. Her pussy and ass were now available for comfortable exploitation.

I just couldn't resist giving her cute, tight little starfish a few probing licks. I'm sure there would come an occasion where that sexy back door would be stuffed full of my cock, but it wouldn't be tonight. Still, that didn't mean I would completely ignore her ass.

I licked around her labia gently, following the soft creases from bottom to top, doing little circles around her eager little clit every time I was in the neighbourhood. Ro moaned softly, enjoying the routine, but she gasped when I slid my fingertip into the bottom edge of her pussy. Her lips opened to admit my intruding digit as I probed deeper into her warm, wet recess, while my tongue fluttered softly around her clitoris. She was like a saturated sponge, oozing honey every time I plunged my finger into her.

I added a second finger, giving her a preview of what I planned to do to her once my cock had resumed full functionality. Ro's legs shook, but she held them tightly in place, displaying herself for me to pleasure her.

I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit, receiving a long hiss of encouragement from her, but she whimpered in protest when I withdrew my fingers. Of course, she didn't know what I had in mind.

Her clit now took the full brunt of my attention, as I sucked and licked the little pink nub with gentle fury. My fingertips, slick with her juices, began to tease her asshole, plucking the rim and rubbing over the tight, puckered opening.

"Oh god, David... Yes! That's it! I'm gonna cum so huge!" she moaned, undulating her hips and trying to press her ass onto my fingers. I pushed, and one digit slipped past her muscular rim, dipping into her anus. "Oh yes! Finger my ass! Deeper! Finger my ass and suck my clit!"

Well, as a certain TV character was heard to say so often, 'I love it when a plan comes together'. I gently pistoned her asshole with one finger while mercilessly assaulting her pussy with my lips and tongue. Ro let out a long, continuous groan of satisfaction, her pitch rising and falling like a sexual siren. A quiver shook her voice, building as she neared her peak. Her ass clutched at my finger, trying to pull it deeper, obviously enjoying the stimulus. Who knew my sister was so anal?

Ro's ass clamped on my finger, and she shrieked, but held her legs in place. I kept my lips on her clit, licking and sucking as she came, gushing hot honey into my mouth. It was delicious, and I kept lapping it up, pushing her into a second orgasm, which proved too much for her grip. Her legs draped over my shoulders, and she twisted her body, writhing in ecstasy. Her shriek had moved into the frequency range that only canines could hear, so now her mouth gaped open in a mute expression of glee. At last, her body relaxed, and she flopped back on the bed, gasping for air, slowly returning to a colour less befitting a pomegranate.

I wiped my chin, and sat up, watching her trying to catch her breath. Her eyes appeared to be having trouble focusing as she looked up at me, yet another indication that I had accomplished my desired goal to give her as much pleasure as she had given me.

"Okay," she panted, "who told you to do that to my ass? That was so intense!"

Her blowjob had taken the edge off my urges, but my dick had recovered, hard and ready for action again. I was glad we hadn't just fucked each other in a furious flurry of hormones. We'd have plenty of time for uncontrollable ravishing and desperate gratification. I wanted our first time together to be something special, and unique, something we could look back on with fond memories. I was sure I'd never forget the feel of her mouth on my cock, and I hoped I'd given her a memorable first orgasm with my tongue. Now I wanted to make love to her... slowly, gently, lovingly.

Ro's eyes were closed, and she was breathing softly. I watched her beautiful face, so serene and peaceful, as I rolled into position between her thighs. Her pussy was pouting open now, giving me a more receptive target for my cock, and I pressed the head into the gap between her engorged lips.

Her eyelashes fluttered, and she smiled. Her arms came up around my shoulders, and her legs lifted to give me maximum access. Her voice was barely a whisper, but spoke loud and clear .

"I've waited my whole life for this, David. Take me, darling. Make love to me, please," she breathed, looking into my eyes. "I know we can't tell what the future will hold. I don't expect you to love me the way I Love you. I've had a bit of a head start," she smiled, "but for tonight, at least, I hope I can be your perfect woman, and satisfy ever need you have."

She was my sister, and as such I already loved her. Now she was giving herself, heart and soul, to me, and me alone. I couldn't help but feel that tugging at my own heart.

Carolyn hugged me close, pulling me into her slowly. Her pussy was so warm, wet, and welcoming that I slid in easily. She let out a little gasp of pleasure, and her mouth gaped open, but her eyes never left mine. She moaned softly when I finally filled her totally, and ground her hips up into mine, not wanting even the smallest fraction of my erection to be left out.

"There," she giggled, "just like I knew it would be... a perfect fit! Oh, so good!"

We began a gentle rhythm, rocking back and forth while caressing each other, kissing softly, and whispering attestations of our love. Ro felt so right in my arms. Since Kate had cheated, I'd had no real problem finding a willing partner to satisfy my physical needs, but no one who would or could meet my emotional ones. Ro was ready, willing and able to meet both.

She was right about the fit, as well... her pussy gripped the entire length of my shaft in a velvety embrace, soft yet snug. Every time I pressed my cock in, her feminine folds yielded smoothly, rippling sensations of bliss wrapping around my hard meat. Ro pulled away from my lips and panted up at me, urging me on with quiet words of direction.

"Fuck me, David... I'm yours... Fuck me good!"

A good changeup makes the fastball more effective, so I was changing things up every minute. My sister seemed to like it, not knowing when gentle, caring loving would give way to hard, frenzied fucking, and back again. She grunted and groaned under my body, gripping my ass with both hands and holding tight.

I rolled us over gently, putting Ro on top, where she slowly rose and fell on my shaft. She tucked her hips and squeezed with each upward stroke, pulling on my cock until she reached the top, where she relaxed her pussy and pressed down. I could see the pleasure written all over her face. Her mouth ajar, she emitted little squeals of joy, riding me, driven by the need to satisfy the burning desire within.

From below, I watched her big, beautiful breasts bounce and ripple with her movements. It was mesmerizing, and Ro saw me watching, leaning forward to dangle her quivering flesh in my face. Her stiff nipples grazed my lips several times, before I succeeded in capturing one of the delightfully erect nubs, latching on and suckling dutifully. She growled, and commenced a hard grinding of her clit against my pubic bone, gasping sharply as she neared her orgasm. It didn't take long. I released her nipple, replacing my lips with a pinching grasp on both of them.

"That's it, Ro," I encouraged, "cum for me, baby! You like my cock inside your hot, wet cunt, don't you?"

"Oh, you're so fucking right!" she moaned, undulating her hips. "You're gonna make me cum again!" I gave her pointy nips a little tweak, and she groaned, hanging her head back. "Shit! Harder! Pinch them harder! I love it!" I complied, and her body started to jerk and spasm as waves of pleasure hit her. She kept her head thrown back, mouth open in a mute scream of ecstacy, gasping squeaky little breaths while she continued to crush her clit against me. Finally, her body sated, she tipped her head forward, glaring at me with a look of grateful delight through the disarray of her sex-tangled bangs. She leaned down, resting her big boobs on my chest, and pressing her lips to mine.

"I think I was wrong about you," she whispered between kisses. She caressed my face gently. "You're even better than I hoped! You may have ruined me for anyone else."

I rolled us on our sides, facing each other, still inside her, and started to gently shaft her again.

"I'm not done yet, darling," I whispered, cupping her breast in my hand. She let her shoulders twist open, putting both her big tits on display for me, jiggling with each stroke of my cock into her dripping pussy. That motion encouraged me further, providing incentive to fuck her harder. Soon I was drilling her fervently, and her magnificent rack was swinging and dancing in time to my thrusting hips.

"God, David... Your cock feels so good!" she hissed. "Please, fuck me hard! Fuck me, and cum in my pussy! Let me feel your hot seed filling me up!"

I smiled at her, and kissed her again, before pulling out. I rolled her flat on her back, then hooked her legs over my arms, folding them back against her chest. Ro groaned, and I felt her hands gripping my slippery shaft, guiding it back into her needy crevice, a place I was more than happy to return to. She wanted me to cum inside her, so I dispensed with the loving treatment of her body, opting for complete ravishing instead, and shifting into high gear immediately.

"O-oh fu-uu-ck D-aaa-vi-d, y-es-sss!" she gasped as I pounded her twat. "Fu-uu-ck me!"

Ro's pussy gushed juices, soaking my balls, and I kept spearing her eagerly. Her pussy was working its magic, and a familiar warm tingle took residence in my belly, announcing the approach of my climax. I continued, fucking her as hard as I could, filling the room with the sharp, rhythmic 'slap' of flesh on flesh.

I was slamming down into her cunt now, driving her into the bed under my weight each time. She was moaning loudly, and staring up into my eyes with a look that told me to do it, to flood her honeypot with hot cum. That look was enough to light the fuse, and I gave her a final few desperate thrusts before I exploded deep inside her. Her eyes lit up as she felt my cock twitch and spew, and she smiled widely.

"Oh fuck, that's it baby! Squirt your juice in my cunt!" she hissed, holding me close. "So good... So good!"

I released her legs, and she wrapped her body around mine, cooing in my ear and stroking my hair. My exhausted cock began to shrivel, and I rolled off my sister. Just before I collapsed beside her, I saw a glob of my cum oozing slowly out of her abused, gaping vagina. The sight was more erotic than anything I'd ever seen ; my cum... my sister's pussy... an incestuous creampie, made more exciting when Ro dipped her fingers into her twat, scooping up some of the gooey, white jizz, and transferring it to her mouth. She licked her fingers clean and went back for more, sounding like she'd discovered the most delicious substance on earth.

She was, as she'd said, a slut... but now she was my slut, willing to do anything to please me, an idea that I was really starting to like.

Ro cuddled up next to me, nestled in my arms with her big boobs pressed hard against me, and quickly fell asleep, snoring softly. I listened to her breathing, smelling her hair, caressing her soft skin, and daydreaming about many future nights feeling the same things I was feeling now. Sister or not, Ro made me happy. Very happy.

Daydreaming soon gave way to dreaming of the nocturnal variety, as I joined her in slumber.

***

I was in the kitchen, making coffee. Last night had been the most memorable experience of my life, with this morning's delightful wakeup session high on the list as well. I was ruminating over that fact while I waited for the brewing to finish. When it did, I poured two cups, put them on a small tray, and carried them back to the bedroom. As I neared the doorway, I heard Ro's voice.

"Yes, Mom, I'm having a great time," she said happily. "David? Yes I've seen him..." she paused as I stopped in the doorway, and smiled. I was naked, so her words were ironic. "... and he's fine. I'm thinking about extending my stay a little bit... Yes... Yeah, I've met someone here, and he's... Yes, he's very nice, and he's shown me lots of things I never thought I'd see... Well Mom, he's actually a lot like David..." she winked, "... Tall, handsome..." she covered the mouthpiece, "nice big dick." She mouthed 'wow' as she uncovered the receiver, "Yes, I think you'd like him."

I listened as she talked casually to our Mother, all the while laying naked in my bed. One long sensuous leg was uncovered, all the way to her waist, where the rumpled sheet interrupted the view for a few vital inches, piled up against the smooth, lower curves of her breasts. The fabric spilled over, covering one breast completely, while the other was enticingly bare. Her erect nipple peeked out from under the tousled strands of her deep red locks, hair she twirled playfully around her finger as she spoke. Her eyes sparkled at me from across the room. She was truly beautiful, and right or wrong, for now at least, she was mine.

"Well, I should go Mom, before this call costs a fortune... Yes, I'll tell him you love him, if I see him. Bye Mom," she said, rubbing her ear as she pressed to off button on her phone. "Mom says Hi," she giggled.