When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomNJus
TomNJus
453 Followers

I lifted his face; our eyes meeting again as I pulled him up, my hands held his face, making sure he wouldn't pull away as our lips drew closer. I licked the lips that made me feel so good, before biting the lower one softly. I pressed against him, sliding my tongue in tentatively, tasting the remains of what Joel had so readily swallowed.

My hands slid around to his back, pulling him against me while rolling him over onto the sofa. His hard dick pressed against my stomach as we sucked on each other's tongues. He moaned softly, at the heated touch of my fingers gliding over his chest and stomach. I pulled away from his mouth and knelt between his long legs.

"It's my turn to play."

I knelt and let my eyes feast over his body, unsure of where to begin. It felt as if I was about to begin a journey never traveled before. My mind knowing what to do, yet sending signals as if I had never pleasured a man before. My hand instinctively moved to his cock, playing with it, in awe of his foreskin. My fingers rolled it back like a kid with a new toy. I saw all the pre-cum that had gathered and leaned in to lick it away. His hips pushed up and his cock jerked. My hand squeezed him wanting more liquid to taste.

My tongue cleared away the fluid and then licked over his stiffness. His legs spread wider when I fondled and squeezed his nuts. I looked up and felt a tinge of embarrassment realizing he was watching my every move. I was desperate to make this good for him.

"Tell me, Joel, what feels good, guide me and let me know what you like."

My eyes turned back to the massive, thick dick I was about to suck. I wondered if I could take it all, wondered if my jaws could spread wide enough for his girth. His hand took hold and rubbed the head across my lips, giving them a few playful taps before telling me to open up.

My eyes intently watched his cock as I opened my lips, letting him slide inside me. I sucked, letting my tongue twirl along the underside as my saliva coated his heated skin. He didn't force himself deeper; he slowed his thrust and let me take him in at my own speed. The knowledge that I had control over his cock began to kick in as experience took over. His hand moved over onto my shoulder as my mouth slowed, needing time before sucking him deeper.

His scent filled my nostrils, reminding me what it was like to be with a man. My fingers squeezed his balls before I ran a finger lower, tracing a line to his hole. I had to feel him, I had to rub his pucker and feel the hole I intended to sink into later tonight. Joel spread his legs further allowing me to search as if he wanted me to invade him now. All too soon, his hand pulled my finger away and placed it on his chest.

"Concentrate on what you're doing with your mouth, Dev; just think about sucking my cock." He was doing it again, he was taking control and I was willingly submitting to it, ready to do whatever he asked of me.

*Joel*

Devlin cupped my face, held it firmly with his fingers hooked behind the curve of my jaw, and he pulled me toward him. I was torn; I wanted to kiss him so badly, had been dreaming about it for weeks now, but I also didn't want to. I didn't want to be that intimate with someone who, most likely, wouldn't want to see me again once he'd sobered up. Unfortunately, the way he held me prevented me from avoiding it without making it obvious and being insulting.

He just had to be a great kisser, of course. He couldn't have been one of those face eaters who make you cringe back when they lean in. No, his kiss just had to be the kind that made you want to fall into it. I was already so gone on this man and now he had to make me want even more from him. Everything that I did with him, every moment I spent in his company seemed to make my situation a little worse and I couldn't muster the will power to walk away.

He rolled us so I was sitting on the couch and he was in my lap. I desperately wanted to pull his hips in closer and slide the crack of his ass along the length of my dick, but I knew that would be a deal breaker, so I contented myself with combing my fingers into his hair and kissing him slow and deep. I lost myself in the textures of his mouth, in his flavor, a combination of the dessert and brandy from dinner. I lost myself in his breath, lost my breath to him, and just when I thought that I'd lose my mind too, he pulled away and slid to the floor between my legs.

He looked nervous and uncertain, which didn't surprise me. His obvious fascination with my foreskin didn't surprise me either. Nearly ever man that I've been with has found it intriguing. I figured that it must be something like a straight man's obsession with breasts. My last lover had found it captivating and would toy with it endlessly whenever the mood struck him.

Devlin's tentativeness was incredibly erotic, the way he pulled my foreskin back and lapped at the head of my cock made my legs quake, my hips rock upward and my breath catch in my throat. I was getting off on watching him nearly as much as I was enjoying what he was doing. He was licking up and down the length of my shaft and fondling my balls when he happened to glance up at me and flushed a little, his eyes shifting away quickly.

Well, shit, I thought to myself, that's the end of it then, he's just realized what he's doing and will be kicking me out any second. I felt the disappointment and bitterness setting in and I figured that I could count myself lucky if he let me dress before shoving me into the corridor. He managed to stun me speechless by asking me to guide him and show him what I like.

He looked back at my cock as if it were a monster, apprehension coloring his features. I couldn't think what to say so I just took hold of myself and tapped his lips with the head of my dick, feeling vastly relieved and suddenly playful.

"Open up and let me in, Dev," I whispered with a smile. I couldn't keep from pushing between his lips when he actually did what I asked, but stopped myself before getting too far to keep from putting him off.

He surprised me again when he slid his fingers into my crack so he could massage my asshole. I couldn't decide what to think about him. Maybe he'd just been thinking about being with a man for so long that he had evolved elaborate fantasies and had decided that I was a perfect guinea pig. Perhaps, he'd actually had a little experience but not enough to gain confidence in his ability to pleasure a man.

I could feel myself getting too close too quickly and grabbed his hand, pulling it up onto my chest. I told him he should concentrate on his sucking and began giving him the direction he'd asked for. I did it mostly out of self-defense. It was the best way I could think of to be able to enjoy what he was doing and watch him doing it without blowing too fast. I had to turn on the analytical part of my brain to be able to instruct him. I wanted to give him plenty of time to decide if he liked sucking cock, in case this really was his first time.

*Devlin*

I opted to forget about his ass for now, as I became aware of the control one has when giving a man oral pleasure. It was a rush to hear Joel moan, to watch his eyes glaze over, to feel his cock jerk inside my mouth as my lips kept him sealed inside. My cheek muscles and tongue tried to adjust to his size, but my mind was telling me I wanted him in the worse way, my dick was again rock hard.

I moved my hands to his hips and tilted my head to accommodate more of him. I wanted to show him I could take his entire length, to prove to him that I had done this before. I looked up and saw he was still watching me, still enjoying the view of his cock sliding in and out. I did my best to suck deeper until I could feel the head at the opening of my throat. I had to back off a little, not being relaxed enough to let the head into my small throat opening.

As I ran my hands over his thighs, my head bobbed up and down, alternating in speed. My tongue would glide along his cock licking any of it I could. I could hear more moans and feel his ass squirm on the sofa, his hips thrusting slowly and gently. I listened to his moans, learning what they meant, and made note of how his body moved depending on my actions.

I sensed Joel trying to slow me down; maybe I was doing better than I had thought. I pulled off him, letting his cock plop from my suctioning lips. The flat of my palm pressed him against his abs as my tongue began its assault on his balls. I licked them over before sucking one into my mouth. I alternated between them, using my suction to pull them out from his body. His hands were running through my hair. After I coated his balls, I moved off and slowly licked the underside of his cock, while looking up into his eyes.

"Damn you taste good, but I'm not stopping until I get the entire load, sexy."

I spread my lips and tilted my head, determined to take him completely. I could feel his thickness sliding in, inch by inch, as if it would never end. His head reached the opening in my throat; I relaxed and continued sucking. I was breathing through my nose, which pressed against his pubic hair, filling me with his sexual scent. His hips jerked up and he groaned as he realized how deep he was, how hot and wet it was inside my mouth. I couldn't swallow with the bulbous head in my throat and my saliva was running down over his balls. I rubbed it in as my jaw tightened on his shaft, and I sucked harder.

His hands encouraged my head to move up and down, letting his cock fuck me. His hips continued a slow thrust, working in time with my mouth. His dick was leaking more pre-cum and the taste just made me want more. I licked over the piss slit, gathering it up as quickly as it appeared. I reached between his legs, fondling his balls, noticing they were tightening up. I hummed over his cock, using one hand to stroke what wasn't down my throat.

Joel's hips began moving more quickly and his grasp on my head tightened. This is what I wanted, him to be so hot, so turned on that he couldn't help but fuck my mouth, to use it to get off. I felt my cock release some pre-cum just as his head hit the back of my throat again. I needed to get him off, to feel his cock throb just before releasing his load, and wanted to taste and swallow his cream.

I sucked harder, moaning over his cock. His hips kept thrusting and fucking my mouth. He'd reached the point of not caring what he was fucking as long as he could empty his nuts. I felt him throb and prepared myself for the first splatter of cream. I heard his grunt as he rammed his cock deep, his first shot went straight down into my throat, I couldn't swallow until he pulled back a bit. That's when he began flooding my mouth with his semen. I could feel its thick, creamy texture and taste its flavor. My cock jerked as I felt his orgasm continue, his dick spilling more seed into me. I swallowed and moaned, which only served up more come for me.

I began soft, sensual licks to clean him as his body began to relax. I waited until he had completely recovered, his fingers caressing my head, before moving up and sitting along side. I turned my face and pressed my lips to his, sliding my tongue in and sucking his back. My dick was hard and leaking against my stomach. I hoped that it indicated to Joel that I was ready for more. His neck tasted salty with sweat as my mouth sucked and licked. I ran a hand over his chest, running my fingers through his hair until I found a nipple to pinch. I wondered if he'd let me play with that cute ass now. My hand roamed down his stomach, along the hipbone and slid under him, squeezing his ass.

*Joel*

Devlin shouldn't have been able to bring me to the point that I lost the ability to think as quickly as he did. Of course, I hadn't made love with anyone in more than two years. It's possible that I was extremely sensitive to another's touch right now, and the worst blowjob in the world would feel good, but I didn't think that was the only reason I was climbing to what felt like a tremendous explosion so quickly. Devlin was either naturally gifted or mine wasn't the first cock he'd sucked.

I nearly lost control when he took me in completely. Not everyone was capable of deep throating, and it had been a long time since I'd had the pleasure. It felt like pure heaven, and just the sight of his nose pressed against my pubic bone made my hips thrust involuntarily. He didn't even jerk back from that, didn't move at all, just let me thrust deeper into his throat. I knew now that I couldn't possibly be his first.

I decided to give him what he seemed to want, and do what I definitely wanted to do. Taking his head in my hands, I guided him on me, thrusting gently in counter point to the rise and fall of his head. I started slow and easy, letting my pace build naturally by relaxing and letting my body do what it wanted. I knew I'd made the right choice because he kept moaning in pleasure and using his hands to stimulate me further by playing with my balls and stroking the base of my shaft.

I tried to pull him off when I knew I was on the verge of coming, not everyone likes to take a load in his mouth. He resisted my feeble efforts, sucking harder, sinking further down my shaft and moaning. The sensation of being right at the opening of his throat was too exquisite. I felt my hands ball into fists in his hair as my hips thrust up hard. Every muscle in my body clenched and I held him down on me as my cock pulsed, twitched in his throat and released the first stream.

When my senses returned, he was cleaning up what had spilled and obviously enjoying doing it. "Fucking hell, man!" was all I could come up with to say as I watched him. It looked like he loved sucking dick as much as I did, and if we had more than tonight I'd never doubt it again. He climbed up and sat next to me when he was done. Immediately, he pulled me in for a kiss. I could see that he was hard as a rock again and knew he wanted more action. I wondered if he wanted more oral play, or if he wanted to go further now. I got my answer when he slid his hand under my ass and started squeezing my cheek.

I rolled toward him, onto my hip, and pulled him against me, letting my hand roam slowly down his back and over his uppermost cheek. I gave it a squeeze and slipped my fingers into his crack for a second before running it down the back of his thigh to his knee. I deepened the kiss as I hooked my fingers in the back of his knees and pulled his leg up and over mine. At the same time, I slid my thigh between his, snuggling the curve of my hip against his hard, leaking cock. I was slowly caressing my way back up his leg to his hip and his fingers were just starting to slip into my crack when I felt the pressure in my bladder become insistent.

Reluctantly, I broke from his sweet mouth saying, "Damn, I need to piss so bad I can taste. I'll be right back." Squeezing his hip, I pulled him against me again, kissing him hard and fast before pulling away and standing. "You want another drink while I'm up?" I asked, carefully stepping over his sprawled legs. He said he did so I quickly got him a fresh glass of vodka and headed for the bathroom. It seemed to take a long time for my dick to soften enough to be able to empty my bladder, but I finally managed it.

I finished up and came back into the living room saying, "So, Devlin, I was wondering what yo—," My thought completely disappeared when I saw him leaned back on the sofa, his head on the arm, his eyes closed. A soft snore escaped from his mouth. I glanced at the empty glass on the coffee table and back at him. He must have been drunker than I'd thought because that last drink seemed to have been too much for him. "Shit!" I moaned, and went over to rearrange him. I stretched him out and rolled him onto his stomach with his face toward the front of the sofa.

Kneeling beside him, I laid my cheek against his shoulder and sighed as I caressed his back gently. Leaning into his neck, I inhaled the fragrance of his cologne before laying a trail of kisses over to the corner of his mouth where my lips lingered for a minute. I let myself dream that I would be able to do such things while he was awake, that he was mine and I could do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I fervently hoped that he'd do more than let, that he'd want me doing such things because he liked it as much as I did.

I stood just as he let out a loud snort and I couldn't keep from chuckling while I started dressing. As I slipped my shirt on, leaving it unbuttoned, I wondered if he'd even remember any of this in the morning. I made sure to lock the door behind myself, even checking to be sure it was locked from the outside before walking down to the elevator and jabbing the call button a couple of times. It wasn't until my bare feet touched the cold metal between the corridor and the elevator that I realized I'd left my Birkenstocks in Devlin's apartment.

*Devlin*

My eyes opened slowly as the sun beat in through the sliding glass doors of my living room. The brightness forced a squint, making my already aching head hurt even more. I rolled over onto my back, slowly realizing I was lying naked on my sofa. One hand rested on my forehead while the other ran over my chest and abs to my morning wood. The feeling of crusty pubic hairs began to remind me of how I ended up here. I forced my eyes to open and looked around for Joel. The only sign of his presence were his Birkenstocks. Maybe he had moved into my bed, I told myself, while wondering why he would take his clothes with him.

I sat up, trying to will the pounding in my head to stop. My throat was extremely dry when I licked my lips and swallowed, tasting remnants of vodka and come. I stood up slowly and headed for the bathroom, realizing as I passed through my bedroom that Joel was gone, my bed was undisturbed. A nervous feeling churned in my stomach as I emptied my bladder and brushed my teeth. What had I done to make Joel leave last night?

I went back to the living room, searching for signs of Joel or even a note. After grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator, I sat down and relived what I remembered about last night. Smiling, I thought about Joel between my legs sucking on me, taking my load in his mouth. I remembered myself returning the favor, devouring his cock as if I'd never get to suck on another. That's when it dawned on me; we were on the sofa, about to take things to the next level when he said he had to use the bathroom. I wasn't sure what happened after that until I saw the empty glass and knew I had drunk some more. Shit. Did I pass out? I hadn't done that since my college days, although, I hadn't drank like that since then either.

Guilt filled my head as the hot steamy shower rinsed away the dried sweat and come. His mark around my navel was more obvious this morning after washing. Joel must think I'm a complete asshole using him just to get off, just for one night of fun. I racked my fuzzy, spacey brain for a way to let him know I was sorry. He most likely wouldn't even want to talk to me, much less see me again. I couldn't let it end this way, he was too good of a guy. It was more than his body that I was attracted to now. Last night was wonderful and unexpected, I had intended on being playful, showing off a little, teasing him because I knew he had his eye on me for a while, I didn't expect to like him so much.

The water was starting to turn cold before I realized that his Birkenstocks were in my living room. Those were like a key to his apartment and hopefully to him. I dried off and dressed in a pair of shorts and sleeveless tee shirt, finishing the bottle of water while sorting out my plan. I didn't have his phone number so calling ahead wasn't an option. Coffee, yes, coffee would be my peace offering; it was one addiction we shared. I grabbed his sandals and headed out toEspresso Yourself, running over all the different ways one could order coffee until the way he ordered popped into my head. I grinned, happy with myself for remembering that I had overheard him order once.

TomNJus
TomNJus
453 Followers