When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back up, I nibbled around his navel, while coating his crack with a thick layer of KY with my right hand and stroking his cock with my left. He gasped at the cold, slick touch on his hot hole; his face changed to that new expression I'd noticed earlier and his cock softened a bit.

His pucker had tightened up again, so I worked on his cock, taking him to the root while stroking the pad of my thumb over his hole in spiraling circles. I watched him closely, working my thumb against his ring to loosen him while gently nursing on his slowly reviving cock. It wasn't long before I could replace my thumb with two fingers.

"More," he grunted when I pressed my fingers against his prostate.

It surprised me. He'd never been willing to take more than two at a time, but I happily accommodated him by inserting a third. Seeing his balls start shifting in his sack, I pulled off his cock and leaned up further, covering his mouth with my own.

Was it wrong to want to be the hub of someone's life? Was it crazy to need someone who wanted to be the core of mine? I didn't know, but I wasn't ready to know if he thought it was or not.

I put everything I had into that kiss. My body moved with a mind of its own, my hips rolling in tight circles, my fingers still inside of him, occasionally brushing his prostate. His fingers dug into my back, urging me on. I broke the kiss, needing to breathe, and flicked my tongue randomly toward his ear just as he began rocking his hips with mine. It felt like encouragement; there was no hesitation like before.

Leaning back, I studied his face; looking into his eyes, I saw that new thing in them again. Cupping his jaw, I caressed his cheekbone with the pad of my thumb as the meaning of his expression finally sank in. He was terrified as well as aroused. Stark, cold fear warred with a lush blaze of desire and there was only one thing I could imagine that he could both desperately want and fear, but I needed to be certain that it wasn't just wishful thinking.

I resettled myself against him hesitantly, positioning the head of my straining cock at his entrance, rubbing the tip over it in little circles as I'd done with my thumb. I expected to see denial flash in his eyes, but he immediately tucked his heels against my ass—flexing them a little to pull me against him.

"Bear down," I whispered, "like you're trying to push me out with your muscles."

I saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed, and his heels pressed into my ass cheeks again. My hips leapt forward, eager to accommodate his unspoken request and my slick, mushroom head burst into what felt like the heat of a furnace; Dev sucked in a harsh breath. I stilled, biting down hard on my lips and urges, forcing myself to give him the chance make room for my invasion. His body quivered around me. The mere thought of where I was, inside Devlin,my Dev, for the first time excited and terrified me. I still saw nothing in his face that said I should stop—and I doubt I could have done so even if I had.

The point of no return had passed, and there was no going back, but I forced myself to take it slow—verbally encouraging him to relax as I inched my way in. I was sweating heavily by the time I was fully seated; our bodies fitted together perfectly, as if we'd been made from complimentary molds. Still I held back, waiting for him to give me a sign that he was ready. He shifted under me, the walls of his tunnel massaging my shaft. My cock flexed, releasing a heavy spurt of pre-cum and I lost what little control I had.

I thrust once, twice. No one and nothing had ever felt this good, like hot, slick, wet velvet. My balls started crawling up and I clamped down on my wild motions.Oh, Christ, not yet, not fucking yet!I thought, knowing if he moved even a little, I'd come and ruin everything.

"Oh, fuck! Jesus fuck! Hold still!" I commanded through clenched teeth, shuddering in his embrace.Think unsexy thoughts...think unsexy thoughts,I chanted to myself—Babe Ruth in nothing but a jockstrap; Tony Blair in lady's lingerie; Hillary Clinton naked on a cold day.By the time I'd gone over everything I needed to do on Monday for the new case I'd been assigned Friday, my breathing was nearly back to normal, and my heartbeat had slowed from its hummingbird pace.

Devlin hadn't said anything and he'd held as still as the sculpture I'd imagined his as earlier. He had a wellspring of patience that I never would have credited him with before now. I raised my head to look at him once more—the fear still lurked within his eyes—but his stubborn streak of determination looked to have gotten the upper hand, for the moment at least.

I moved within the grip of his sheath, dropping my hips below his to drag the head of my cock over his prostate with each smooth stroke out, and rotating them as I hit the bottom of each silken glide inward. Before long, he was moving with me, gripping my triceps for balance while rolling his pelvis at the top of each outward stroke so I caressed his prostate from side to side as well as from front to back, and rocking in counter point to mine when I bottomed out.

He grunted and groaned, wordlessly demanding a quicker tempo and a harder drive. Sweat rolled down my forehead, stinging my eyes. It dripped off my chin onto my heaving chest to slide between us. Coiling heat flooded through me, surging like a fever. Fiery coals settled behind my navel. They flared each time his body tightened with pleasure, burning away my control. The embers flared brighter without quite bursting into full flame.

If I could keep the pace I could go on all night, but Devlin's writhing and frantically clutching hands finally brought the embers into full flame. I sped up and added greater force to my glide. His legs flexed around my hips urging me on. I tried to hold back, to prolong the experience, but he was having none of it. He broke my control by using my own method against me. He consciously began working his muscles around my painfully aroused cock.

"Oh, fucking Hell..." I groaned. Burying my face in his shoulder. My discipline burned away to ash and my animal self seized control. All awareness narrowed to the joining of our bodies as my hips thrust with feral glee.

A flood of exquisite sensation pushed me relentlessly toward the precipice of what felt like a potentially soul-shattering orgasm. Part of me wanted to stop and bank the fire, almost desperately wanting Devlin to reach the pinnacle first. However, the rest of my mind and body insisted it had waited too long and would have satisfaction now.

A change in the deliberate rhythm of Dev's inner muscles and fresh passion in his vocalizations broke through the haze. Something hit the underside of my chin, making me look down from his shoulder and I saw his cock jumping on his stomach, firing long, sticky streamers of come. The sight of his pleasure shattered the fierce tension in my gut and for a split second, I felt weightless, like you do right before you fall. My awareness drained away with the violent jets of come that pumped up from my balls, filling him and sapping my consciousness, until there was nothing left of me but a shuddering mass of over-sensitive nerve endings.

*Devlin*

The crown of Joel's hot, hard cock was at my hole, making it flutter with fear and a need so intense it was almost blinding. His long, clever fingers had created the desire; one I didn't know existed until that first time Joel had touched me inside. He knew just how to caresses and tease that secret gland, sending waves of pleasure through me until my insides melted away like butter.

Jesus, if his cock could do anything like that—

He had left my ass stretched and slick with lube, empty and wanting him. I couldn't deny it any longer. I wanted this. He was tenderly touching my face, but it was his eyes that kept me aroused. Those deep green Irish eyes focused onme. Seeingme. Desiringme.

I am not going to flinch or back out,I thought, heart pounding, but coward that I was I still couldn't say it.Do it, I just kept thinking,it's yours. Take it.

The tip of his cock started rotating in tiny circles, making me gasp and perspire. I swallowed and pressed my heels into his ass cheeks. Inviting him in. His gaze softened then, which, damn it, was stupid. I didn't want to be thanked for giving him something we both wanted.

"Bear down," he instructed me, "like you're trying to push me out with your muscles."

I did as he said even as his cock head started to push in. I had to fight the urge to balk. The head wasn't even past the tender ring yet, but I well knew that Joel's girth was thicker than those three fingers. This wasn't going to be pleasant. It popped in quite suddenly, and I caught my breath.FUCK!My mind went white with a stab of pain and my ass instinctively tightened up.

Fat lot of good that did. Joel's cock was still there, a demanding intruder. It felt huge and it hurt like hell. I clenched my teeth, determined not to show it. Sweat built up on my forehead and under my arms.Wimp, I berated myself,fucking sissy. I trembled and forced myself to go back to doing what he'd told me to do. It eased the discomfort.

I quailed as he leaned in. "You're doing great," he murmured. His breath was short. He probably wanted to thrust in hard and fast; that's what I would have wanted to do andoh, fucking God please don't let him do that—

He was inching in and I had to fight the raw, instinctive panic to shove him off me. I could tell he was putting all his effort into being careful, moving glacially slow, sweat gleaming at his throat. I took more and more of him, letting him fill me until, quite to my surprise, his tight, hairy balls nestled against my crack. My own nuts were nesting in his pubic hair. Amazingly, there was less pain. Even more amazing, my cock was stiff again.

It didn't take long to realize why. His rod was resting on the magic button, starting to rub it. Automatically, I began to squeeze his thick, hard cock with my inner muscles.

"Oh, fuck! Jesus fuck! Hold still!" he snarled, and I went still, wondering what I'd done wrong. His heart was racing against mine. The sweat between our chests made for a slippery embrace.

I wanted to rock, badly. I wanted to writhe and buck so that his cock would go back to stroking my prostate, wiggle and moan so he'd know how crazy he was making me. I kept still. Joel was shaking and breathing hard, and I wasn't sure if he was enjoying or exhausting himself.

His eyes locked with mine again, as if checking to see if I really had the balls to see this through. Then his hips shifted down and he began to pump in and out.

"Oh, Jesus—" I groaned, as his slick, hard cock began to relentlessly glide over my prostate. It turned and twisted against the sensitive interior of my tunnel, but most of all, it rubbed at that gland as if trying to start a fire. All pain vanished. Sparks of ecstasy flared through my ass and groin, up from my tailbone. It was indescribable. I felt impaled on his huge, pumping shaft, the rhythm obstinately steady, perfect for keeping me squirming. There seemed to be no escape from the relentless pleasure. I wanted to beg Joel to stop because I couldn't take it any longer. At the same time, I clung to his trembling arms, never wanting it to end.

I couldn't even jack my aching cock, which he had trapped between our sweat-soaked abs. As we rocked, it was stroked, the nuts jostled. Like Joel's damnable thrusts, it was just enough to keep me in a state of maddening, quivering arousal. My lungs were pumping like bellows and I was sure I was going to die from sheer bliss.

Joel kept going. I was lost now, completely lost. In desperation, I consciously flexed my inner muscles, squeezing him as hard as I could to get him to speed to the climax.

"Oh, fucking Hell..." he groaned, and I felt his sweaty face against my shoulder, his hair brushing my neck. Suddenly he was pounding into me, beating away at my ass. I could hear myself screaming, could feel my balls boiling.

My cock shot out its load as if releasing a firework into the sky. For a moment, my senses vanished. I couldn't see or hear or feel anything but a rapturous high. My body spasmed as I shot again and again. Finally, sensations returned, and I felt Joel go still. He jerked, sweat flying off him, and I felt his hot white jizz spurting into my tender chute.

Done, he collapsed on top of me. His weight was both wonderful and uncomfortable. I wanted him there, but I was out of breath and he was smothering me.

"J-Joel," I managed, "I can-can't quite—" I pushed weakly at his shoulder.

He groaned and slid back, his softening cock leaving me. I actually whimpered. That glorious fullness was gone, and all that remained were the slick, sticky-cool remnants of lube, come, and sweat. Joel crumpled onto the other half of the couch.

Wincing, I unbent my legs. For a while, the two of us lay there, cooling down, our breathing quiet. My mind was still spinning, and catching my thoughts was rather like trying to snatch brass rings on a merry-go-round.

I did it, was my first thought. I'd done it and the world hadn't ended. Quite the opposite. A whole new universe of experience had opened up for me. Yet even as I realized this, I felt my face flushing and I curled in on myself, like some shy, deflowered schoolgirl. To my great chagrin, I found myself wondering if Joel had liked me and if he would still respect me in the morning.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

I felt Joel's hand on my arm, running down it to lace his fingers with mine. I cleared my throat, feeling I ought to say something. "Well, big guy, you're officially my first."

He laughed breathlessly. "And once again, you're my first. I've never taken anyone's cherry before. Was it all right?"

"Amazing."

"Better than you expected?"

"Better? Fuck, Joel, I didn't know what to expect. All I had to go on was my high school experience with Nancy Smith, who wasmyonly virgin. She had a pretty painful and uncomfortable time, and I suppose I expected it'd be the same for me. I never in my wildest dreams thought it could end up feeling that fantastic, not on a first go."

A kind of awe came to his eyes. I guess he'd never had any guy literally put his ass on the line for him. Which was really giving me way too much credit.

"I saw how hard you worked to make it good for me," I added. "I'm guessing that made it less than stellar for you. Next time, I'll do better."

He reached out and put a hand on my head, shaking it a little. "Are you fucking kidding? You were incredible."

Yeah, I thought with a smile.That's the same lie I'd told Nancy Smith.

I managed to get myself to the bathroom to clean up. Then I returned and collapsed back on the couch. Joel fetched us bottles of water and made us sandwiches. We ate and watched some television, leaning up against each other in companionable silence. I was so wiped out that I couldn't remember going to bed. I think Joel hauled me there. I just know that I woke the next morning with his arms around me. The sun was pouring in through the slats. I groaned, feeling sore and little tender. It took me a moment to remember why.

"Morning," Joel purred in my ear. I felt his stiff cock at my ass and my pulse started racing. I didn't know if I was excited or worried.

"Joel, man," I croaked, "I hope you're not planning a repeat of yesterday. Not saying I wouldn't enjoy it, but you fucked me pretty dry."

He laughed and nibbled up my neck to my lobe, tickling it with his hot breath. My own morning hard-on throbbed with interest to spite my statement. It was at Joel's command, it reminded me, and I had not a thing to say about it.

"We both need a little time off to refuel, Muffinman," he agreed.

"I wish I could spend the day with you," I said, rolling on my back so I could gaze at him. It was the nature of the real estate business. Most people had weekends off, so that's when agents showed houses. I worked with a grandmotherly lady named Paula; she took Saturdays and I took Sundays. Sometimes, like that first weekend, I got an extra day off, but most of the time I did not.

"I'd almost like to go back to your dad's pub," I said. Joel's brows shot up and I laughed. "The beer was amazing. I don't know how you could end up drinking anything else."

He snorted. "You weren't raised surrounded by it, serving it and cooking big batches of Irish stew with it. I didn't exactly get sick of beer, but when I got to that age when a guy picks out his drink...well, beer was no longer on the list. I'm glad you like it though. Pop imports what he can from Ireland and puts it on tap."

"I can tell. I liked the food, too. The poached salmon and the leek and bacon quiche...mmm...I could go back there for a slice of that."

"Well, now," Joel smiled thoughtfully, "I might be able to accommodate you there. I think I've most of the ingredients. Irish bacon, mushrooms, eggs and such. Substitute green onions for leeks. You'll have to forget about getting any crust, that's too much trouble, but I could bake it up without."

"Would you?" My mouth started to water at the thought.

He kissed me. "I can't refuse you anything." He slipped out of bed.

I relaxed back on the pillows, beginning to enjoy the morning. "Does that mean you'll fetch me a beer as well?"

He smacked me on the head. "Ungrateful boy."

Joel quickly washed up, pulled on some shorts and headed into the kitchen. He put on some B.B. King and I lay there listening to "Don't You Want a Man Like Me." I heard Joel's fine voice playfully singing along, a knife tapping on the cutting board. Three weeks. I'd known him three weeks, and I'd changed more for him in that time than I had for anyone in my life.

I was startled by a loud, rattling buzz. For a moment, I thought Joel's alarm had gone off, but it didn't sound right for that. Buzz again. And again. It was Joel's phone. He'd left it on his night table and it was vibrating so hard it was about to fall off. I lurched across the mattress and caught it.

"Don't you want a maaaaaaan like meeeeee?" Joel yodeled in the kitchen.

The cell buzzed in my hand, the window lighting up.Eric. It was Eric again. I flipped it open. Another text message.

See u Friday?was the first sentence. There was more, likely a reminder of time and meeting place. I didn't bother reading it.

"Fuck you, Eric," I said, erasing the message. "He's mine."

It was completely wrong and I shouldn't have done it, but I was not going to take any chances. I would not lose Joel.

*Joel*

Dev joined me at the table wearing only his boxer briefs. We shared the quiche and read the newspaper together. He took the real estate section and I took the funnies, reading them to him. When I'd gone through those, I read him the front page, while he kept checking to see if anything was new in the home listings, his bailiwick. He went back to his apartment to get ready for the day then we reconnected and walked down toEspresso Yourself. Taking his coffee, he gave me a kiss, and left me at a table doing the crossword.

We'd been having a great run for the past three weeks with evenings and weekends mostly free, but on Monday morning, His Honor, Judge Douche Bag III, saw to it that this next week would be a complete bust for every romantic life in my office. Howard called everyone into the meeting room to tell us what was what. At lunchtime, I called Devlin and broke the news, hoping he wouldn't be secretly relieved.

"Hey," I said to his professional announcement of his name, "bad news, babe. All the paperwork on the new case is due Friday morning. I have to work late today and I'll most likely be lucubrating all week. Ev—"