When It Rains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tested my ability to actually move without outside assistance. I raised and lowered myself on Ranger's turgid staff. "Oh God." I started to ride him. I braced my hands on the back of the sofa and rocked my hips. It started off slow and steady, carefully rolling my hips. Then as his hands found my hard nipples, I moved faster, coming up higher and higher before slamming back down.

"That's it, Babe. Fuck your pretty little pussy with my cock. You've enjoyed the power tonight haven't you, Babe, all of us at your beck and call. Seven rock hard cocks all for you. God you...so damn tight...Merde, so wet, Mierda, so GOOD!" he yelled. Before grabbing my hips and taking control.

I leaned close to his ear. "They are watching us...just like in your fantasy." Ranger's head fell back in passion.

"Yeah. Fuck you feel good." He breathed, before he turned the tables on me. "Soon, I'll have you riding me and you will have another cock in your sexy little ass. It will feel so fucking good, Babe. You will love how full you'll feel. But we'll make you beg; beg us to fill you up. Beg us to take you there, fuck you in your tiny little ass."

"Oh God!" I cried out. Ranger said something to Hector in Spanish, and his grip on my hips changed. Now he cradled my ass, lifting and spreading my cheeks. Then I felt Hector's delicious tongue lapping at my ass. This time it seemed almost as if he was frenching it, licking and tonguing, as Hector was working his oral magic on my ass I felt Ranger's cock swell inside me, signaling his imminent orgasm and I was gone. I'd had many what I used to think of as doomsday orgasms tonight...but this orgasm blew them all out the water. "Please, Please...God, thank you. Thank you...so good. So fucking good." I screamed, and promptly passed out.

CHAPTER 5

Hector's PoV

Little Bomber Girl was so far gone, knocked out but the sheer volume and intensity of her many, many orgasms, that she didn't even awaken as Hal and I washed her up and put her to bed. As soon as she was in bed the rest of us gathered in the living room to discuss well, everything. Thank God all of the core team speaks Spanish. For while I can read and even write it well, my spoken English is terrible. So I usually just let them translate for me.

"What do you think morning will bring?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose it will bring questions. How do we handle this?" Cal began. "Not to be funny but we will need a better living situation. I don't want to have to let her go back to that death trap of an apartment of hers every night."

"Yeah, especially with Morelli out for blood." Lester said with concern.

"So let's stop, take a moment and lay out our major concerns." Ranger said stepping forward.

"Housing, protecting Bomber from Morelli and the Burg grapevine and getting that Little Girl to agree to training." Tank said, stating the most vital to all present.

"Making sure we let it be known that Bombshell is completely off the market." Hal said shyly.

"I have a feeling that last one won't be much of a problem. We would seem to be a bunch of vampires. Little Bomber Girl has many hickeys. She will be very angry when she notices them," I said unapologetically. "I would like to suggest we either train her with another of the younger guys, or perhaps bring in her friend, the loud big black woman; and train them together. I think that if any of us partner with her we may end up doing harm to our relationship with her."

"How so?" Bobby asked.

"We all love her. We are all so in love with her, we cannot see straight. Any of us would fight, kill and die for her. But our Little Bomber Girl, she is very independent. If one of us partner her I can see us taking over for her far too often. Our Girl needs to gain confidence in her inherent skills, and she needs to develop her physical skills. We can support her in this, but all of us are far too 'Alpha Male' to be able to sideline ourselves while she works on this. Besides, we'd all be before TPD for excessive force in a week." I answered truthfully.

I watch as each man struggled with the truth of my words. One by one they nodded, acknowledging their agreement. "So one of the young bucks, or Lula?" Lester asked.

"Before we begin that debate, we owe Lula big time. If not for her telling Stephanie that she was ok with all this. And that she wanted Steph to be happy even if it meant with me, with us, that she was good with it. She even told Steph that we loved Our Girl, I doubt tonight would have happened without Lula." Tank advised. "Lula even went into the cop shop for Steph."

We all had to laugh at that one. Over the years each of us has had to give Little Bomber Girl a ride because of Lula's inability to be around cops for more than 2 minutes. "Well perhaps we train Lula and Estefania together and with a 'backup partner' that way we are covered in case of an emergency, and it really is time we bring some of the younger guys in on the Bombshell Protocols. Besides, even if we keep the exact nature of our relationship quiet, Little Bomber Girl will tell her Granny. So Edna may lay off us...but she will want more eye candy."

The guys gave an involuntary shudder at the thought of being Edna Mazur's eye candy...but I like Estefania's Grandmother. She is a feisty old bird, and every bit as curious as Our Girl. It is funny to try to wonder how much Little Bomber Girl will be like Edna when she is the little gray haired old lady.

"Well then, which Merry Man for the third wheel?" Cal asked.

"It has to be one that actually talks, you know how much she hates it when we don't." Ranger pointed out.

"That leaves out Woody and Caesar." Tank said with a laugh.

"What about Blinkie or Brett?" Lester suggested.

"Neither of them can blend well enough." I told them.

"What about Manny? He loves her, has ever since she pretended to be his wife, just to check on him. He doesn't talk much, but he talks to her. And he is the only not gay male I know who likes to shop." Bobby suggested. "No offense Hector."

"No offense taken, I am gay, and I hate shopping with Estefania...is dangerous." I returned with a chuckle.

"So consensus reached? Manny will be the third partner for Stephanie and Lula?" Ranger said cautiously. "Suggestions for how to get Babe to let us train her."

"Ask her and say please." Lester said half joking. We all gave him stark looks. "What? I cannot have been the only one to noticed that the best way to get Beautiful to do anything is to ask politely and if all else fails turn on the please. I got out of taking her Grandma to Pleasures Treasures with a please."

"Stephanie does prefer to have choices. That's what ultimately made sure she and the cop never worked. He was always trying to lay out what she was going to do...ordering her about like he was her dad." Hal said reasonably. "So we just ask her. Let her know we are hoping that she will get training in the physical part of this work, so that we don't need to worry about her so much. Let her know it's because we love her for who she is that we want her to be the best Stephanie that she can be."

We all exchanged looks. Could it really be that simple? It makes an Estefania kind of sense. "Do you think it would work to ask her to cut down her sugar, since decreased sugar intake increases her sex drive?" I asked, not really joking at all.

"Oh my God. Don't even joke like that. She just had seven hours of straight sex, and I'm fairly certain that after some sleep and some food, she'll be raring to go again. If she gave up sugar all together, she'll do what many dictators and drug lords have tried to do. She will kill us." Cal said. He actually sounded like he was looking forward to trying to keep up with a sugarless Estefania.

Lester started to laugh. "Bullshit, my man, I for one look forward to the challenge. There are seven of us. Even if she were to go completely off sugar AND Ranger got called again...we should be able to work it out."

I shrugged. "Personally, I agree with Lester. While men cannot have as much sex as women can there are seven of us. Since the government contract specifies that no more than two of the core team can be called off grid at any one time, we should be able to handle Little Bomber Girl's appetites. Worse comes to worse, we try it and if we have to work it like a lab experiment...see what amounts of sugar and sex equal the happiest Estefania."

"So we've got a plan on the job safety and physical fitness, hardest question... emotional safety." Tank said, moving us along.

"I know it's easy for us to say, since it wouldn't really be all that bad for us. First of all we are men and we aren't locals...not really; but man, I really don't want to have to hide this." Bobby said with a sad shake of his head.

We all silently agreed. "Perhaps, since the negative fallout would all be pretty much on Bomber, maybe we should let her decide how she wants to play this." Lester said sagely. "She may not want to hide this anymore than we do. I mean she may want to hide it from some or just for a while...but you know Steph, we all know how she is."

And we did. Estefania truly loves. It is why she tried so hard to make it work with that asshole of a cop. Because she loves her mother and while she isn't in love with him; she even loves Morelli.

Before we could discuss it any further, we heard Estefania walk through and enter the kitchen. Moments later she came out looking like sex walking in one of Ranger's black tees and eating a banana.

Stephanie PoV

"Ok, Ranger, you need to at least get some real peanut butter, bread and olives if I'm gonna be here more often." I said looking around the room. All the actual seats were taken. There was a time when I would have sat on the floor, or on the coffee table...then again there was a time when I would not have walked into this room of seven of the hottest men ever created in nothing but one of their tee-shirt. With a smile, I plopped down into Lester's boxer covered lap. "So what were you guys talking about...all in Spanish, so I couldn't even eavesdrop?" I joked.

"Oh this and that." Lester said teasingly, trailing his hand up and down my thigh. "We are about to try to figure out living arrangements.

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused. Huh. I don't really feel panicked or freaked or anything like I usually felt when Morelli would elude to something like living together.

Ranger gave me one of his searching looks, the one where I wish occlumency was actually real, cause I'm fairly sure he's reading my mind. "Well ultimate best case scenario would be a large house with room for each of us to have a separate space but for there to be a large room, maybe with a custom bed, where we can have nights like this."

"Great dream...and maybe I wouldn't wake up alone after...but Ranger, that sounds expensive." I said with a sad sigh.

"it could be ; but it would be divided by eight. Perhaps we could tempt Ella and Luis away to live and work on site there if you like." He said trying to sweeten the pot.

"Maybe...but I mean." I said unsure how to say that I was broker than a joke.

"Look Bomber if we each kick in ten grand that would give us eighty thousand for a down payment. That could buy a lot of house. Then we could have a community account where we each put 20 to 30 percent of our weekly take home that will easily cover the mortgage and utilities. And our security system would be free, we know people you know." Bobby assured me.

"Yeah and that works great for you guys." I mumbled.

"It can work great for you too Babe. Just come back to Rangeman. Look if we absorb you and Lula into Rangeman, and take on all Vinnie's skips under the same terms we have for the high end ones, you two would get fifteen percent of the skips under five grand and Twenty percent of the ones under fifty. You two would have to agree to get real training, here with us. On guns and take down techniques. But to be honest we were going to ask you to do that anyway. We don't want to change you, but we would like to support you in getting the tools you need to excel at this job." Ranger said gently. I knew they had been talking about me. But what he said made way too much sense to just disreguard.

"We'd have benefits and everything?" I asked.

"Yes. But Lula would have to wear a uniform...she can express herself with her hair, as long as it can be hidden during night takedowns if necessary." Tank advised.

"Maybe...actually I can probably talk her into it when I tell her the benefits package." I said starting to get a bit excited. That had solved the two biggest reasons I never came here full time. I didn't want to leave Lula alone at Vinnie's and I didn't want to leave my slime ball cousin out to dry when it came to the little bonds. "But that still doesn't change the fact that I don't have anything to put in for the down payment."

All the guys looked at me like I was crazy. Then their ESP seemed to kick in and they looked at Ranger. The head Rangeman actually looked a bit guilty. "uhh, that's not entirely accurate."

"What do you mean?" I asked. It was accurate. I was broke.

Ranger stood and started to pace. "Stephanie, sometimes when you help us with distractions, how much do you let me give you?"

"Depends on how much I need to make rent that particular time. Usually no more than one thousand." I answered truthfully.

"Well Bomber, I think what happens is during those times when it is a really large bond, Ranger's been setting aside the money you don't take for you anyway." Bobby said giving Ranger a hard look.

"What was I supposed to do? The one time I tried to give you the bonus, you refused to accept it." he said glaring at me. He turned to the rest of the guys. "She came in and tore the check up and said that she couldn't accept it when she hadn't done anything all that difficult."

"Yeah, I did. I didn't do anything. I just got slutted up and lead some skip out of the club by his nose. No biggie." I reiterated, yet again.

"Bomber, do you realize that since you started doing distractions, our capture rates are through the roof. Even more our insurance rates are down. We no longer have to pay out as much for repairs to establishments for damages incurred when getting skips out of crowded places. And because we can send you in and get them out quickly and quietly, we don't have to try to corner them on Stark Street or somewhere where the skip has more backup than we do." Bobby explained.

Ranger gave me one of his almost smiles. "You have saved us injuries and down time Babe. You have earned every penny. That's why I can't just pocket money that is rightfully yours."

I blushed beet red as I remembered that. "Ok. Thank you Ranger. I guess. How much do I have?" He mumbled something. And the guys nearest to him started to laugh. "What?" I asked again.

Ranger sighed...in a manly way of course. "Just under two hundred thousand." No way had I done THAT many high dollar distractions. That was way too much. I gave him a glare, clearly asking for an explanation. "Well I couldn't just let the money sit there. I mean yeah it's in an interest baring account; but maybe I have created you a bit of a portfolio." Next thing I know Ranger and I are going back and forth discussing the diversification of the portfolio and the nature of the account verses what other types of investments he could have chosen.

All too soon he and I noticed the silence of the other guys. "What?" I asked seeing the enthralled looks of shock and awe on their faces. "I do have a business degree guys. I'm sure it came up on the back ground check you ran. Remember?"

"Hell no. You mean all this time; I've been busting my ass doing the paperwork whenever Ranger is in the wind, while you are sitting on a business degree." Tank said with a tinge of real anger. "Where from?"

Ok weird reaction. "Monmouth...Class of 2000, Magna cum Laude." I said with quite a bit of pride. Everyone always forgets I have a degree. Then again maybe Tank didn't know, it's not something that comes up in daily conversation when you are chasing skips or hiding from stalkers.

"Alright original offer still on the table, however instead of doing searches during your in office time, you my dear have been promoted to VP of Financial Affairs. And I am never trying to figure out another spreadsheet as long as I live." Tank growled.

"Um can you do that?" I asked.

"Yeah, Babe, he can. Tank is on the board." Ranger said with a smile. "And he really, Really hates paperwork."

"Ohhh can I have a secretary...it can be Lula...I've always wanted a secretary." I said half joking.

"Actually if you take over the client research as well...be our first line of defense against unnecessary, or untenable, or even just undesirable appointments, you can have Lula, Manny and Ram as your department, and an actual secretary as long as they pass the screening process. Ram is my go to man for creating the spreadsheets we use here. He doesn't have a degree but he is Microsoft certified." Ranger offered.

"And I can still do field work and skip tracing." I asked to make sure.

"None of us stay in the office all forty hours, Beautiful. It would make us crazy." Lester said seriously.

"And I wouldn't have to wear pantyhose." I asked for clarification.

"Maybe on board meeting days." Tank said. Those must be Corporate Ranger and Tank days. "But if you hate pantyhose that much get a garter belt and stockings." He said with a wolf like smile.

I could feel Lester growing under my bottom. "I wish we had all gotten together before the first time by apartment got firebombed...I had so much lovely lingerie from when I worked as a buyer." I sighed...before I gave a little booty wiggle.

"Steph...we know how independent you are. But you have to know that we want to take care of you...so if we walk in with a just because gift...you aren't going to jump down our throats; will you?" Hal asked cautiously. "Cause I can promise you...lingerie will not be a problem if we can give you gifts without you getting pissed."

"I promise to try to not be bitchy. I just have some left over issues from ghosts of ex-husbands past...but as long as those gifts don't include aprons and cookbooks...I think I'll be good." I say with a smile. "But nothing too expensive."

"No promises." They all said as one.

"So, I will call my realtor and lay out what we are looking for tomorrow." Ranger said decisively. "I personally, would like to have a few extra bedrooms; one that can be Julie's if she ever comes for a visit. Any other requests?"

"Finished basement, and media room." Lester said.

"Top floor bonus room with full bathroom. We can turn that into the master bedroom for all eight of us." Cal recommended.

"Are you guys really gonna be able to sleep in a puppy pile like that?" I asked. "I mean I'm sure that Hector and I will be good but what about the rest of you?"

They laughed at me, all of them. "Babe, we had trouble adjust to sleeping without hearing the others when we first got out. So I'm thinking the 'puppy pile' won't be that big a deal." Ranger spoke for the group.

"I would like the house to be completely wired for high speed internet and wifi." Hector added, with Cal translating for him.

"Ella will want a very modern kitchen...it will need to have somewhere on the property for Ella and Luis to live." I said. "BIG closets, and maybe a pool. I'm willing to go as high as twenty grand for my share of the down payment for a pool, especially if it has a hot tub too."

"We may all have to up our initial deposit. Even with housing costs down right now... we are still looking at only new builds in the last two years, with some fairly high end amenities." Bobby said thoughtfully.

We all agreed that we were ok with that and I assumed we'd be able to return to more pleasurable pursuits, but nope. "Ok Housing settled. Job and personal safety and training have been addressed. So last question to deal with, how to deal with the relationship in public." Tank said in his staff meeting agenda voice.