When It Rains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tank released Joe, Reluctantly. And I threw the key at the prick's head. "Hey Joe," I called as he was working my key off his ring. "Not one of my men has a cock under 9 inches...what's yours again? Six? Seven? Yeah you're a big man compared to Dickie. And since that's all I used to be able to compare you to, you came out ahead. That's why you tried to claim me before you left for the navy, cause you knew if I found out what real men carry in their pants, you'd never stand a chance. That's the real reason you hate Ranger so much right...penis envy." Ok so maybe I was being a bitch, but my ribs hurt like you wouldn't believe. I'm sure they are at least badly bruised if not broken. Morelli fought like a domestic abuser, not one hit to my face, all of them to my ribs and stomach.

The second he was out of the door, I turned to my guys. ""Can I move my stuff into Haywood? I don't want to have to come back here. He gave up the key...but I don't trust him. I'll call Grandma and see if she wants to take over the lease on the place. Hector, will you be able to set her up with something to keep her safe."

"Of Course, Bombshell." Cal said easily.

"No Problema, Little Bomber Girl." Hector assured me.

"Good, could a few of you pack me up while Bobby takes me to have my ribs checked out?" I whimpered. I was in a world of hurt and coming unglued quickly.

Ranger took over quickly then. He set Lester and Hal to packing up my things, told them to call Ella to come and bring boxes. Tank swung me gently into his arms as he, Ranger and Bobby took me to St. Francis.

While we waited, Ranger put in a call to his realtor. I listened as he laid out our needs and wants. He asked that she have some properties available for viewing as soon as possible. An hour and a half later I left there with wrapped ribs, the physician's report stating my ribs were heavily bruised and two had hairline fractures, and an admonition to engage in only nominal physical activity for two weeks. Oh Joy. Leaving the hospital, Tank and Bobby escorted me directly to the courthouse. Two hours later I left there with a restraining order. More determined than ever that nothing was going to crash my happy again this afternoon, I headed for my mother. I needed to get ahead of the Burg gossip if I want even a hope of not being disowned.

She and Grandma Mazur were on the porch waiting for us when we pulled up. Sometimes I'm positive that someone up the street must call and warn them I'm approaching. Ranger and Tank helped me to get into the house without jostling my Ribs too much. One thing I've learned over the years, even bruised ribs hate stairs.

"What's wrong Stephanie? Why do you have so much protection? And why did Frank get down his gun and start cleaning it obsessively?" My mother asked as the guys helped me sit gingerly on the sofa.

I shared a look with Ranger, and knew immediately I was on my own with this one. The guys had decided amongst themselves that I would make all the decisions as to who I told what. Great in theory...sucky in practice. "Mom, these guys aren't here as my protection. But as to what's wrong...I've got bruised ribs and a couple have hairline fractures." I begin.

"You should quit that foolish dangerous job." She huffed. "Or at least for the love of GOD get some training. Those three, I'm sure they could train you to not get hurt so often." She wasn't even close to finished. "I wish you would just marry Joe and leave all this foolishness behind."

^Yeah cause marrying the ass that broke my ribs is such a great way to live a danger-free life.^ I said before I could stop the thought. The world stopped.

My mother was motionless for quite a few minutes. "Is he dead?" she asked when she finally broke the silence.

"No." I said unsure of why she was asking that question.

"I see." She said quietly. She stood up and left the room, it wasn't long before I heard her voice yelling into the phone. "No you listen to me Angela Cantelo Morelli...my daughter is too good for that bullying ass of a son of yours. I listened to you even over my own cousin, when Eddie said he was trying to get her pregnant whether she wanted to be or not...you managed to convince me it was the only way to keep her safe, but really he's just a controlling ass. I just want to know where the hell he is. Yes I have a gun. That cannon my father left to my mother. Yes I'm going to shoot him. Oh yes I can kill him. I'm not going to be killing a cop, I'm gonna be killing the no good, two timing, lecherous bastard that hit my daughter. I don't care if she does embarrass him, tell him to grow the hell up...she is my child and if you think I give a rat's patoot about anything else. Ask that rat's ass of a son of yours how many cases he's solved in the last few years without mining her for information. I have ears all over this town, even Chief Hawser said that Stephanie has the highest capture rate he's ever seen for a lone wolf bounty hunter. I let you talk me into trying to get them together because he was her first...and because you were so worried that he'd end up with the AIDS if he didn't settle down, but that boy you raised broke two of her ribs. I'm gonna let the entire 'burg know that he's not to be trusted. Keep him away from my girl, Angie or I will make sure you won't even have a body to bury."

I looked over at Grandma to find her smiling proudly. "Now that's my girl. I've been wondering where she was."

I started to giggle, then laugh...then groan as my ribs protested. I leaned against Tank, and he carefully wrapped his arm around me. Of course my Grandmother's eagle eyes noticed. "I'll be hot damned. You and the big mandingo boy. Shoot Baby Granddaughter; is his package as big as the rest of him?"

My mother chose this moment to reenter the room. "What are you talking about Mother? Obviously she's with the Ranger fellow," she said gesturing towards Ranger. "They've been dancing around each other for years."

"I know love when I see it Helen. That big black fellow there is handling our Stephanie like she's made of spun glass." Grandma began. She stopped and took a good hard look at the four of us, Ranger and Bobby, Tank and I. Ranger had the manly BatBlush going, Bobby's caramel cheeks were looking a bit rosy and even Tank was clearly flushed. I'm sure that my face was red as it's ever been. "How many you greedy child?" she asked laughing.

"Seven." I said honestly. I have no desire to hide this from anyone. Not even my mother. I know she probably won't understand...but she loves me, right?

"Did you leave me ANY eye candy?" Grandma said with a pout.

"I've got twenty seven other men you can ogle, Mrs. Mazur." Ranger told her with a killer smile.

"You mean that you are involved with SEVEN men, Stephanie?" my mother almost screeched. "My God...just like Aunt Jess...you're one of those nymphos."

"Wait who is Aunt Jess? You mean we actually have a real live nymphomaniac in the family?" ^^Is it wrong that I find that kind of cool?^^

"Jessica Mazur was your Grandfather Harry's baby sister. She ran away from the family as soon as she got out of high school. Back then we just called her kind fast, but your Aunt Jess....she had a kind heart, and she loved the company of men. She ended up hooking up with a commune out west. She used to send us cards at Christmas just so Harry wouldn't worry. After the free love era was over she was diagnosed as a nympho by some crack pot doctor out there. But I don't think she really was after all it's not like your grandfather was good for more than once a day." Grandma explained. "She was killed in the riots out there in the late seventies, she came home and met Val but she was killed before you came along. Just the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Still Seven men Stephanie, what will the neighbors say?" Mom whined...ok my normal mom was back. "No one else has a daughter who comes home with seven boyfriends."

"Look Mom...in my life I've only every dated 2 guys, right. Most 31 year olds have dated at least twenty to twenty five men...so I've still been with less than that right?" I said trying to brighten the outlook for her.

Of course, Bobby and Lester share a soul so since Lester wasn't here to make the inappropriate comment, Bobby just couldn't help himself. "So you've got Grandma Edna on one side and an honest to goodness nympho on the other...plus your dad's family is Italian?" he asked. When I nodded he smiled as big as I've ever seen him smile and joked, "I'm not sure seven of us will be enough."

To only add to my total abject humiliation at this point my daddy came home. My mother launched into explaining that I had not one, not two but seven men I was involved with. However I doubt she got the reaction she was hoping for.

My dad turned to me and gave me the strangest look I'd ever seen on his face. Before he could say anything, I tried to turn his attention elsewhere. "I'm giving Grandma my apartment, Daddy."

"Good...crazy old bat will have her own bathroom and can get the hell out of mine." He grumbled. "But stop trying to change the subject. You have seven boyfriends. Fine that's all well and good they can provide for you and if it's the right seven all but two are Army...I can forgive that one Navy boy cause he was a SEAL. You won't even have to move back here, and I won't have to worry about having to kill that damn Morelli kid. I just want one thing from you Stephanie. I want a grandson. I don't care if he is black, white, brown or purple, but I want a boy. I love Mary Alice and Angie and Lisa, and however many girls your sister gives us...but I want a little boy I can take fishing. I'm 62 years old and I want a grandson."

"Mr. Plum, your daughter doesn't really want to have a baby." Ranger said calmly.

"I checked into you long time ago Fox..." he said with a raised eyebrow, "I know you have more money than God. I know my Pumpkin is scared of having a baby and becoming her mother. So she can have a surrogate, and then a nanny. I want a grandson. I want a grandchild by a man I can respect." He said stubbornly. "I've been patient. I didn't say shit when she was wasting her time on that Morelli ass. I knew eventually she would get her head out of her ass and dump him, and if by some miracle she hadn't I was giving her until the end of the year before I sat her down and explained to her that I'd have to kill that boy before I'd let her throw her life away marrying him."

"Umm sir, how did you..." Ranger said quietly. Oh Lord please don't let him have to send my daddy to a third world country.

"Son, if you take the moniker Fox of any sort, the Night Fox always checks up on you. I've known who you were since the first time you came to dinner." Daddy said with a smile.

"Holy Shit!" my three men breathed as one before swiftly apologizing. "You're Night Fox." Ranger began.

"You're a legend, sir." Bobby said with a sigh.

"Best Ranger of the Vietnam war." Tank said worshipfully.

"No wonder Babe's spidey sense is so damn good. Is it true you sensed every ambush and trap you even encountered?" Ranger asked. He sounded for all the world like a little boy asking for bed time stories from Superman.

I looked at my mother and grandmother. They helped me to stand up and head into the kitchen to talk about my and my grandmother's imminent moves. I called Hal and let him know that they were all invited to stop by my dad was telling stories about his days in the Rangers. Lester offered to bring dinner, an offer my mother surprisingly accepted.

"Ok, I've got to ask. I assumed I'd be cut off from desserts for the rest of my life and have to sneak around to see dad and Grandma. Why are you being so good about this?" I finally asked my mother.

"Stephanie, I knew from around the time you turned three you were going to be different. I caught you in your crib, in what I thought was a seizure. Your pediatrician said you that you had managed to well you know to completion. He checked you over and made sure that you had never been molested. Which of course you hadn't." She assured me quickly. "But it only got more pronounced when you ran across Joe Morelli the first time. I think I knew then that you were going to be like Aunt Jess. And you've seen your grandmother. For years you were so repressed, and you've never been like that Barnhardt child...so I assumed that I was wrong. But if you are like Aunt Jess, I'm glad you've found a safe way to, to, well deal with you little problem."

"So you are ok with this because you always worried that I'd turn into Joyce." I summarized for clarification.

"Yes." She said honestly.

"And you aren't going to freak out if we don't hide this relationship." I said just to make sure.

"I will try very hard not to freak out." She answered honestly. "So, are you sure you can't officially marry one and just keep the rest?"

CHAPTER 7

After a rather pleasant evening at my parents...I know it's shocking. Who knew my mom was only throwing me at Joe because she was worried I'd turn into a raging sex fiend like Joyce Barnhardt. Of course now that I know about Grandpa Harry's sister and my own toddlerhood predisposition to hormoneyness...I see that it was a valid worry. We made it back to Haywood, having accomplished less than nothing for the day. But watching my guys hanging on my dad's every word like the world's sexiest no girls allowed club was well worth it.

As soon as we entered the apartment on seven, I turned to Bobby. "I really need a shower; can you give me a hand?"

"Bomber...you know that you're on limited physical activities. So I'll help you in the shower, but you will have to wait out the two weeks before I can show you all the nifty things I can do in there." I started a full blown pout. "Don't worry Sweetheart, after you are all clean I'll show you how creative I can be within the confines of 'limited physical activity'."

I shivered in delight. As I headed into Ranger's bedroom to get undressed, I heard Bobby admonishing the rest of them. "Sorry guys, but until she's cleared we can't risk actual sex, oral or manual stimulation only for the next two weeks." Is it wrong that their groans of disappointment made me feel a bit better? At least I wasn't the only one pouting over that. I had asked Bobby to help me get clean and unfortunately that's all he did. However once we were showered and dry, he rewrapped my ribs, carefully leaving my breasts bare. He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Now you will have to stay very still. Can you be a real good girl and stay still for me, Sweetheart?"

"Yes," I breathed. Bobby helped me get comfortably situated before he lowered his mouth to mine. His full, sensual lips devoured mine. I had to focus on only moving my lips and that focus created an almost meditative attention to the kiss. So much so that when the kiss was broken to draw air into our lungs, I couldn't hold back the keening whine of disappointment. Bobby chuckled before returning his lips to mine. This time as he kissed me, his hands teased and tormented my nipples. Bringing to stiff peaks of sensation, I concentrated on my lips and the feel of Bobby's fingers playing with my breasts. For the first time in my life I was still during play time. However even Bobby's sensual lips couldn't swallow all the sounds of my pleasure and excitement. Soon we drew a crowd. Lester, Cal and Hal were clustered in the door way watching as Bobby drove me insane with both desire and the need to stay perfectly still, lest he stop.

He broke the kiss, though his hands were still caressing my, oh so sensitive breasts; he turned to My Flash, My Aquaman and My Green Arrow. "Isn't she beautiful? She must be still, so still. For the next few days even when in the throes of passion she'll have to maintain rigid control over her movements." He dropped a passion filled kiss to my lips. "She seems to compensate for being unable to move by being even more vocal than usual." Bobby dotted kisses down my neck and across two inches of bandages to get to my breasts. He began to kiss and nibble my nipples, teasing them with his tongue, in the same way someone might prolong the eating of a Hershey Kiss. His fingers trailed down over my bandaged ribs to find my nest of tight little curls. "one day soon Sweetheart, I'd love to shave your sweet little cunt absolutely bare."

I couldn't stop the shiver his words sent through me. "Why Bobby...if you do that won't everyone think I'm a naughty slut?"

"No, Sweetheart, we know you are a naughty little slut. Our naughty little slut. You have been from the first distraction. Oh I know that you are good and sweet and kind and compassionate. But there is a large part of you that truly loves getting tarted up and flaunting your sexy little body. And I know it's not for the skips, it's not for Morelli, it's for us. It started out just for Ranger, but I could hear your sexy little gasps, and whimpers when you could hear our reactions to your distraction apparel. I bet you often went home and frigged your pretty little pussy for hours after hearing how much we all wanted you." I don't know what was more arousing the secret truth of his words or the wonderful things his fingers were doing to me. I moaned, and fought to keep still as I was sent reeling with a small orgasm. "That's it Sweetheart. Cum. You know some of those gifts we will be getting you were purchased months and even years ago. I know Tank has had a school girl Fergie skirt in a box in his closet for over a year. I, myself, ordered you a perfect pair of thigh high black leather boots. They have silver stiletto heels, 4 and a half inches tall. They should stop less than four inches from your sweet, tight pussy. You'll wear them for us won't you? Those boots; and absolutely nothing else?"

Just the thought of being in front of them in the sex in boot form he described, pushed me over the edge into a whopper of an orgasm, my head whipping from side to side as I screamed my answer...the only one I could give to such a hot request. "Yes, God Bobby, YES!"

Bobby looked back and with a smirk offered his dripping hand to his friends. Surprising it was shy, sweet Hal that reached the bed first, he grabbed Bobby's wrist and with little flicks of his tongue licked Bobby's caramel skin clean. "Good Boy Hal, would you like to see if our doll can suck you off without moving too much?"

"Please." I whimpered. Lester got behind me on the bed, and Bobby situated me so that I was sitting up and leaning comfortably against Lester. Hal stripped off his clothes, and stood on the bed over me. I wrapped both of my hands around the shaft of Hal's circumcised dick, and noticed that even with both of my hands, they only covered a little more than two thirds of the length of it. The pool ball sized head of his member had a pearl of pre-cum on it, and after I licked the tip of it clean I took it into my mouth. He tasted so sweet, and as has to sit patiently rather than move my mouth up and down instead Hal thrust and retreat fed me as much of his cock as I could take, I slipped one hand off of the shaft and brought it down to Hal's balls. The orbs hung low and a long and wrinkled pouch that was hairless, as was much of Hal's body.

As Hal was fucking my mouth, Cal had settled himself on the bed between my spread legs. I never realized how much thought was required to just flex and work your tongue, until I had to try to do so, while remaining mostly still and having a big sexy man working his tongue and lips, and teeth and fingers on my doo-dah. Cal was doing such a good job, I screamed as I flooded his mouth with more juices and Hal thrust forward at the exact right moment. I never thought that deep throating a cock could make my orgasm even more intense, but God, it did. Thankfully Bobby was still in the room, because he quickly noticed an imminent disaster, and rectified it. My screams of pleasure had sent ripples of extra pleasure around Hal's cock. Creating the same effect as a hummer, but even more intense since he was halfway down my trachea at the time. Hal shouted out his pleasure, and Bobby grabbed his hips and wrenched him back and out of my mouth. Bobby then, kindly, jerked Hal's spasming cock onto my face. Prolonging Hal's orgasm, as mine seemed to go on forever.