When It Rains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hal finished cumming on my face, he was replaced by Bobby, who trailed his cock through Hal's jizz, in what was a much more sensual feeling and looking thing than one would believe, before slowly feeding me the long hard cummy length. With very little jostling of my ribs, Lester was replaced by Cal, who had wisely doffed his clothes before nestling in behind me. As Lester took his turn bringing me massive amounts of pleasure, he also took the initiative to lick and stimulate Cal's inner thighs as well. Cal's large hard dick was pressed between the globes of my ass. By the time I was enjoying another orgasm and facial, Cal was shooting his stuff up my back. Lester had been over stimulated. He stood over me and just let go, all over my breasts and face. Hal had gotten Hector from the Living room and when he appeared in the doorway, he gave me a sexy smile.

"Oh cum covered Estefania, and all for me. Gracias." He said to me. Hal translated as Hector dove in and began to lick me clean. Who knew I could have such a satisfying time on 'limited physical activity'.

Ranger PoV

Not a minute after Babe and Bobby headed to the shower, my cell phone rang. Looking at the display, I was more than satisfied that my realtor had called me back so quickly. "Good evening Esperanza, such a quick response, should I take this to mean you have good news for me?"

"Si, Ricardo. I have five propertied that I can take you to as soon as this weekend should you choose to pursue any of them." She responded in with, what I'm sure she thought was a seductive laugh. "I know how impatient you can be."

"Esperanza, patience is a virtue...however it is not one I possess in this case. Ideally I would like to have everything completed within the next few weeks. I believed that I was looking for only move in ready properties this time." I said keeping everything light; but very professional.

"Si, a move in ready home with at least nine bedrooms and an equal number of bathrooms. It must have a top floor bonus room with a bathroom, or very large master suite. You would prefer a home with a finished basement, and onsite residence for house and ground maintenance." She summarized. "Were you unhappy with the other home I found for you two years ago?"

"No and I may keep that for a rental property. However I have entered a relationship and we are looking for somewhere we can live together." I casually reassured her. However I tried to ensure with my tone that she would ask no further questions. The men would find out soon enough, but they would find out from us, not an outside source. Esperanza Ramos-Hummel was the younger sister of Manual Ramos, one of my 'Merry Men'; therefore I did my best to always be civil to her.

"Ok. Would you like me to fax you the property particulars?" She asked, I could hear a sense of disappointment in her voice. Oh well. She was one of those chicks who got geeked at the sight of an ATM receipt. Not my type. "Or would you like to see the properties before you purchase them this time."

I smiled as I heard the sexy sounds of Stephanie's pleasure, beginning to ring through the apartment. A few of the guys headed to the bedroom, while I contemplated the question posed by my realtor...I gave a thought to doing it the simpler way. Getting the information from Esperanza and having a background run on the previous owners and the property itself, but I knew that neither Stephanie, nor Hector would appreciate that approach. "I believe that we will view the properties. However could you please fax me the information as well? When will you be available to show us the houses?"

"In this market, I'm free whenever you are." She said with a sigh. Realtors had been hit VERY hard when the recession hit. Fortunately for Rangeman and Plum Bail Bonds, times of economic hardship only increase crime. However Stephanie could tell you that people were a lot more careful about showing up for court now.

"If you can fax me the information tonight, we will review it and be ready to view the properties tomorrow. Will you be ok with meeting us here and riding in one of our vehicles?" I asked. I preferred to have complete control of the trip.

"For anyone else, I would say hell no. but if I cannot trust you who can I trust." She joked. "Besides, Manny would have a fit if something happened to me." She was not lying or exaggerating. She and Manny were closer than any other siblings I'd ever met.

"Then we can meet here tomorrow at 8" Tank gave me a hard look and shook his head. "Actually, we had better make it 10. I will not be alone, and not everyone is able to function as early as I do." I said with a snort of disgust. My Babe better be glad I love her.

"I know it is unprofessional, but Manny has told me so much about her, I have to ask. Will you be bringing Estefania with you tomorrow to view the properties? I would like to be able to thank her for visiting Manny when he was injured and I was not able to be there." Esperanza asked.

"Yes. She will. But please keep it under wraps, the guys will be informed in the changes that occurred between us," All eight of us, "on Monday."

"I'll be as silent as the grave." She assured me. We finalized out arrangements disconnected the call.

I looked at the clock and decided that a call to my lawyer would not be turned down...thought it was slightly after hours on a Friday night. After all he was family; he had to take my call. "Guilermo, I hope I am not interrupting anything."

"Yes, its Friday night, you are interrupting something. Fortunately for you, it is nothing major. How is my least favorite of my siblings tonight?" he said laughingly.

"Fine. Good actually. Look I need your help as my lawyer, and a favor as my brother." I said before calmly explaining the situation and then finally summarizing the reason for the call. "We have eighty to one hundred and sixty thousand dollars set aside for a down-payment. I would like to find a way to have the home in ALL of our names. You were able to clean up the mess, the Dick made of my Babe's credit?"

"Of course. Who do you think you are talking to? Though it probably would have been easier, if she had known what I was doing. Why must you make even the simplest things so difficult? Clean up my friend's credit...but she cannot know that you are doing so. And now, hermano menor, you fall in love with a girl and mess with her head and heart so much and so long you end up sharing her with all your hermanos-de-armos. And of course, now you are going to say you want me to keep all this secret from Mami and Papi. Not to mention Tia Jacinta and Tio Cayo. You owe me so big."

"Si, si, Guilermo. I know...can it be done?" I asked tersely.

"The legal and financial things...Yes. I'll get started on it first thing in the morning. I may even be able to push it through. I know how impatient you can be with things like this. But keeping a secret this BIG in our family. I'll try, but I make no promises."

"If you keep the secret, until WE can tell Mami and Papi and Tia and Tio, I'll...introduce you to Stephanie's friend Connie. She looks like a Betty Boop with a bigger rack." And somehow I'll get her to wax her mustache too.

"How much bigger," he said suspiciously.

A quick convo with Tank and I answered, "at least DD cup."

"I'll keep your secret, hermano menor, but she better be hot." He said and hung up. Huh, maybe the bad phone etiquette thing is catching like Babe thinks.

Tank and I stepped into my office and printed off the information we'd received from Esperanza. IP faxing was the greatest invention ever. Quickly we sorted them into progressive order starting from the farthest from our building and working out way back. Leaving them stacked on the coffee table we headed into the bedroom to spend some time with our girl.

We entered just in time to watch Hector finish giving her a tongue bath.

"Estefania, is a dirty girl. I walked in to find her covered in cum. She was quite tasty. But I wonder...Lester do you have anything left...can we give our girl a show?" Hector said with a wicked smile.

*

Hermano Menor= Little Brother

Hermano-de-armas= Brothers at arms