When It Rains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd asked me for a cigarette, but I had none in the apartment.

'Can I ask when you first thought you – well, you know, might want to do this?' she asked.

'The very first time you said 'fuck' to me?'

'When was that?'

'Under the awning, when you found that your phone didn't work.'

'Why?'

'Because no-one says fuck like you did and not mean it.'

She laughed and chuckled, and her breasts moved, causing my hand to leap and cradle one, playing with her nipple.

'You are insane,' she said, one of her own hands reaching under the covers for my cock. It was already stiffening.

'Again with that chuckle,' I said. 'I don't know what it is, but when I hear that I want to do dirty things to you.'

'Dirty things, like what?'

She kissed my lips before I could answer, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and biting gently, then just a little harder, all the time her hand moving over my cock.

My own hand dipped down and I inserted a finger gently inside her, feeling that soul-filling warmth, that touch that you know means life and living, the liquid center of a woman where all men want to go. I kissed her neck and chest, working one finger, then two, warming her up again and filling the room with that scent again.

I was rock hard again, and Angie was whimpering under my actions, so I was a little surprised when she pushed me away, but it was just to lean over me and retrieve another condom from the drawer, then turn me on my back as she moved to kneel over me, fitting the condom and slowly taking my cock deep inside her, where she stayed.

'Dirty like what?' she repeated.

She ground her hips around, stealing the words from my throat as my cock throbbed inside her pussy.

'Dirty like what?' she said again, reaching her hands out to touch, tweak then pull hard on my nipples, making me gasp, arch my chest towards her to lessen the intensity of the sensations, and forcing myself further inside her, making her cry out too. She lifted her hips and slowly sank back down a few more times as a punishment.

'Dirty like what? You want to fuck me from behind, Chris?'

'Fuck yeah,' I said, when my eyeballs stopped spinning.

She turned around quickly, maintaining my cock inside her, facing away from me, and I could see the wonderful sight of us joined, me sinking inside her, her lips gripping and pulling as she raised herself up.

'You want to slap my arse while we fuck, baby?' she said.

My hand swung up of its own accord, slapping hard on her right ass check, the shock and pain taking her by surprise and making her come right then and there with a loud squeal, all rhythm lost and her hips sinking suddenly down hard on my cock, burying me inside.

She groaned and moaned, flopping around a little but still maintaining contact. I rolled up, pulling her hips back up to me as she continued to come.

'Oh, fucking hell!' she exclaimed.

I could feel the contractions in her pussy slowing as the orgasm passed. She was so wet now there was almost no friction, but the position I was in changed the angle of entry to her pussy, and as I rocked her hips back and away from me, as my cock touched deep inside her and forced a moan out of her mouth, she lifted her head and looked back over her shoulder at me, her eyes bright and excited, filled with lust and desire.

'Slap my ass again.'

I grinned.

'Only if you're nasty to me, baby.'

I was in better control this time, and didn't hit as hard or sudden as last time, but still it drove a groan from her, and I could feel her juices coating the backs of her thighs.

As I withdrew I heard her groan in disappointment but I held her hips to prevent her from moving, and licked and my way up her thighs, taking in as much of her spilt juices as I could. As I got to the inner part of her thighs, my licks changed to nibbles, then to the occasional nip and half-serious bite, and that just made her moan louder.

Her pussy was wet, red, gaping and a wonder to view. Her inner lips were distended and I gently wrapped my lips around them, tugging gently and sucking slowly, and she moaned low and long, writhing prettily when I thrust my tongue inside, then licked up.

Angie's ass was now high in the air, and I followed the long slow lick from her thighs, through her pussy up higher to her puckered anus. I felt her shiver all over, heard the moan of her face buried in the pillow. A fresh flow of juices suddenly appeared from her pussy, and I watched in wonder as her thighs became drenched again. I grasped both her thighs gently in my hands and slid my palms and fingers through her juices, one thumb tracing a path again through her pussy, licked her ring and smacked her ass again.

The groan from Angie was primal, atavistic, and I placed a finger gently against her anus. I gave her a few seconds to object, but to my surprise she turned her head again to look at me and whispered one word.

'Please.'

My slick finger pushed passed her anus, and I saw her head eyes go wider, her mouth open, still looking at me.

'Oh!'

Then her eyes shut as I pushed in further, stopped when her muscles tensed. I found a solution to that, and with my free hand started rubbing her clit slowly. Soon we had a rhythm and she was pushing back harder onto my hands, a keening sound coming from her throat, and then she said something I didn't catch.

'What's that, baby?'

'I need your cock,' she said louder, having difficulty talking through the sensations washing over her. 'I need you inside me.'

I was hard as steel, and slipped inside her pussy with barely a pause. Her head arched up and I reach a hand out to grab her hair, somehow knowing she wanted me to pull on it, forcefully but not painfully.

Her breathing was rapid and shallow, and I could see the tremors starting as I sank my cock deep inside her, my balls slapping happily against her mound and hitting her clit occasionally. I slapped her ass once, gently.

'Come for me, baby,' I said. 'Be a nasty girl and come loud and hard for me.'

It didn't get the reaction I'd been expecting.

She turned again.

'Fuck my ass,' she growled.

'Are you sure?' I said.

'Do I sound like I'm unsure? Fuck. My. Ass.' A grin split her lust-filled face. 'You know you want to.'

By God, but she was right.

My drenched cock was placed against her ass, and with slow whimpering movements, Angie pushed back.

I dropped a hand and slid two fingers inside her, twisting to rub up against her G-spot. I could feel her pussy making slow contractions in time to her heartbeat, and in between contractions the head of my cock slide inside her ass. A fresh flood of juices started from her pussy, and I could feel the contractions, which had been fading away, come back stronger. I heard her breathing pick up pace, and I could see a flush of blood suffuse her torso when I slid further inside her until I was locked solid, all of my cock inside her.

I leaned forward and kissed the back of her sweaty neck, then bit her hard on the shoulder, latching on. She immediately started growling and grunting, bucking against my cock and fingers, and crying out loud.

It was all I could do to hang on as she started climaxing, screaming over and over.

She lay collapsed on the bed beside, sweaty, flushed and spent, my arms around her as she came down from her high.

'Did you come?' she asked in a whisper.

I shook my head. She rolled away from me slightly.

'You didn't come?'

'That doesn't matter.' I said.

She looked at me for such I long moment I thought something was wrong.

'What?'

She smiled a little and shook her head, and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom and returning with a wet cloth. She lay down between my legs, removed the condom and cleaned my cock up. When she was happy with that, she then proceeded to polish the knob with her mouth.

She had me in her mouth for what felt like an hour. Every time I was close to coming she'd change her position or her pace or even stop completely, until the pressure had abated enough for her to start again. I almost came in a shower of ejaculate when she first slid a finger into my ass, but she talked me through it, telling me to grip it hard whenever I felt I was about to come.

Her actions became fewer; her licks were gentler, shorter, softer, yet more intense. My cock stood upright like a pole, and she worked around it slowly. Soon the presence of her finger in my ass was not just accepted but welcomed, and of course when my hips rose to fill her mouth with my cock, her finger would slide out, then when I lowered my hips to feel that again, she'd be sucking my cock hard, trying to keep it in her mouth.

It got too much for me, and I started loosing control, The merest touch of her tongue or her hand, lips or even the feeling of her hot breath on my cock caused convulsions, but I did what she wanted, and clamped down hard on her finger, even as it wriggled inside me, massaging and gently thrusting.

'I've got to come, baby, please let me come,' I whispered.

She chuckled, a little evilly, but lowered her mouth onto my cock again, pushed a second finger into my ass and I exploded into oblivion. I heard a voice whisper in my ear sometime later.

'That's the birthday special. You only get that once a year.'

I told her to shut up and let me sleep, or else I wouldn't slap her pretty ass again.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

A well told erotic story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

canadaduckcanadaduckabout 18 years ago
Damn This Is Hot

Un-believabley hot I just wish I was him!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
Fun At The Laundromat College student has a sexy encounter at dorm laundry room.in Erotic Couplings
Molly She had been betrayed. I thought I could help.in Romance
Love On The Run A retired cop helps a fugitive.in Group Sex
More Stories