When It's Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the box of cereal in his hand, remembering the time he gave her a box for her 16th birthday. She squealed and hugged him so hard that day, like he had just given her a diamond necklace, kissing him so hard on his cheek he thought it would cave in. He went home that night and jacked off so hard to that memory, one that replaced by much better ones later.

"I came to talk to you."

Marlene put her Kindle down and bowed her head slightly, her cereal now forgotten. "Of course you are Warren, unless you're here to model this year's latest trend in men's wear."

He chuckled softly. He forgot how sarcastic she could be. It was one of her quirks that some of her "friends" hated but he loved because it was always so biting and quick, a dear contrast to the rest of her demeanor.

He slid an envelope that had been tucked under his arm towards her. She had missed it in her attempt to make a hasty retreat from him when he came to the door.

"What is it?" She eyed the envelope suspiciously.

"It's the terms of our divorce. I'd thought you'd want to see it before I sent it to your lawyer."

She slid the envelope back towards him. "Send them to him first, and then I'll read it over."

He slid the envelope back. "Trust me, you'll want to see what I'm willing to give you and I know you'll have no choice but to take it."

Hearing the words made her ears burn and her blood boil. She grabbed the envelope angrily and tore it open, seeing how this bastard was going to screw her for the last time. She finally got to the papers and was ready to tear into Warren when she suddenly stopped with her mouth gaped open.

"Warren – ", she started, losing the words in her throat.

"My lawyer told me you were the most reasonable opponent he's ever met and that got me thinking, you deserve a lot more than what you were asking for. I know he will never cover the pain I've caused, but at least you'll know there are no hard feelings because I've always loved you Marlene and I'll never stop, despite my previous actions."

Marlene stared from him to the papers and back to him again before staring him in the eye and doing something that caused him to lose words. She tore the papers in half and then tore them up again, slamming them on the counter in front of him.

"What the fuck Marlene?"

Jumping off of her seat and getting in his face, or at least standing toe-to-toe with him, her fingers in his chest.

"This is so you! Trying to buy me off, again! When will you learn, I never wanted your money, I only wanted you!"

She began sobbing as the last of her words choked out. Warren opened his mouth to speak before closing it again immediately. His grey eyes, staring down into her brown ones, feeling a knife stabbing him in his heart as you watched the tears paint her face. And then he did something that shut them both up. He leaned down and kissed her, hard. At first, he met some resistance but soon her mouth opened up, taking his invading lips and tongue, igniting a fire that she had thought was long dead between them. What seemed like a few seconds was actually a few minutes, and ended when they both finally needed to come up for air. By the time they were done, Warren had her against the door opening of her kitchen, one of her legs in his hand and him grinding against her, her heat in direct contact with his hardness. Before she could say a word and process what had happened between them, she heard as door close as he left.

12