When It's Raining

Story Info
College girl is walked home and entered.
2.2k words
4.14
88.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my best friend's birthday and so, even though I had an essay to finish by friday, I reluctantly put on my little black dress, a red belt and some sexy red heels and headed out to the restaurant where we were meeting.

I lived on the opposite side of the city but opted to walk to save some money for that gorgeous brown bag I really wanted to buy... At the end of the road, a couple of men leaned from the window of their Ford Fiesta and yelled at me to suck their cocks. I don't understand why men do that; it really does not make me want to answer "yes." Still, it was an affirmation of sorts that I looked good which I had not previously gotten since both my flatmates were away for the weekend. I tossed my hair at them provacatively to make them hornier. I received quite a few other comments on the way to the restaurant and some admiring looks at my legs. I'm only of average height but I regularly play basketball and squash and so I have fabulously long, toned legs that were perfectly shown off tonight by the short dress and red heels. The air was hot and steamy, as if it were about to storm, so I had not bothered to bring out a jacket with me. I was aware that, compared to others heading home, I looked quite exposed but I didn't care because I felt so gorgeous.

I was the last one to arrive and squeezed myself into a seat against the wall with an apologetic cry of "Happy Birthday darling!" to James. This was our favourite restaurant and we came at least once a month so the waiters knew us rather well. One immediately jumped forward to fill my glass with a big slop of white wine that I gulped down gratefully after the walk. I turned to my left to investigate which of my friends I would be spending the evening next to but to my surprise the man was a stranger.

"Hi," he introduced himself with a smile. "You must be Alice. I'm Ben."

Recognition dawned on me. "Of course! You're on the rugby team with James. I think we have met once or twice, although not properly." I tried to return his smile but I wasn't feeling particularly comfortable squeezed behind the table and up against him. Suddenly my sexy dress didn't seem so appropriate and I tugged it down across my thighs and then up over my smallish breasts. His eyes followed my hands lazily.

I drank deeply from my glass and again and, with the warm glow of the wine and the loud buzz of conversation in the small room, I relaxed enough to talk to Ben. After dinner, we moved on for dancing to the bar next door. When I stood up for the first time, I realised how drunk I was and swayed rather when walking out to the street. Ben caught my arm and led me straight inside and on to the dance floor. The music was fun and jazzy and he pressed me against him. I could feel his erect penis nudging at my belly at every turn but he didn't seem self-conscious about it so I ignored it and continued to dance.

Eventually everyone left, some separately and others to take a very drunken James back to his house. I realised only Ben and I were there, alone.

"I'd better head home," I said.

He smiled again and rubbed a hand absently over his hard-on. "I'll walk you."

It was raining outside and, when he slid his jacket and arm around my shoulders, accepting his offer seemed ths sensible solution. His arm continued to rest easily around my neck as we crossed the city because he was so much taller than me. I could sense it's thick muscles and weight and tried to suppress a slight shudder of fear. He was chatting to me, as if I was his girlfriend. He definitely was not my type; he seemed too straight-laced and I preferred my men a little messier and more easy going.

When we reached the door, it was properly pouring and we were both getting soaked. I turned to thank him and he leaned in for the kiss.

I took a step back but he followed so that I was squeezed tightly against the wall with the bricks scratching the back of my bare legs. But he didn't assault my mouth with his and instead merely brushed his lips softly over mine before sliding his tounge gently inside. The lightness of his lips shook me and a moan escaped. His fingers ran along the length of my arm and then up my thigh underneath my dress. I could feel myself getting turned on despite myself but as I tried to escape I remembered the solid barrier of the wall behind and Ben's heavy weight anchoring me to it. I struggled more firmly and he released his grip.

"Sorry," he said. He looked sheepish and I thought he meant it. "Can I come in and phone a taxi? I've quite a way to get back to mine." I opened the door.

We climbed the stairs to the empty first-floor flat and I was aware of his gaze on my bottom as he followed. As soon as I had dropped my bag to the hall floor, he stepped into me and knocked me off balance on my red high heels into the wall of the corridor. He stepped against me, trapping me. I struggled hard but he positioned himself across me, with his legs either side of mine so that I could barely stand up. He grabbed my wrists and forced them up above my head with enough force to make me cry out in pain. His grasp was so wide that he was able to hold both my hands with just one of his and he brought the other down suddenly and cracked it across my face. I screamed again, and then he slapped again, making my head jerk into the wall.

"Stop that," he commanded. "Little slut in your fuck-me heels and dress. What did you think I wanted from this? A romantic walk in the rain?" He sneered at me from above and I realised again how terrifyingly tall and strong he was.

His free hand roamed down my body and pinched at my nipples where they had stood up from the cold rain outside. He tugged repeatedly on the neck of the dress and it gave way, ripping the skin on my shoulders as it did so. He grabbed my breasts and pulled them out of the cups of my bra, then leant his head and began to suck them. His hips ground against mine and I could feel his cock pressed against my stomach. I got the impression that it was just as big as the rest of him. Suddenly, the weight released. But it was not a reprieve. When my arms dropped, he tore off the rest of my dress, unclipped my bra and then ripped at my black french knickers so they too came away from my body. I felt so fragile and exposed, standing there waiting for him to continue as he stared hungrily at my naked cunt. There was no way I could stop him.

He quickly undressed himself and then pulled me by one wrist into the living room so fiercely that I thought he would break my arm. He threw my against the couch which sood in the middle of the room and, before I could react, had bent me across it so my bottom was exposed to the air. He took hold of my hips, almost reaching all the way around with his massive hands and then began to rub the tip of his cock against my opening. I braced myself. He reached down to guide the head to the right position and then forced my legs further apart.

He plunged in with all his strength, grunting hard. I cried out in protest. It was huge, ripping into my dry pussy. Every stroke was sore as he pounded harder and faster. My breasts jerked with the movement. Suddenly he paused and I could tell from his heavy breathing that he was close. His hand went down again but this time found my clit. He rubbed it expertly and gently, sliding his long finger around the swollen tip. I heard myself moan as he increased the pressure. The feeling of impalment on his huge penis suddenly began to be welcome and my pussy began to contract around it.

"There's a good whore," he whispered into my ear. Somehow the quiet and tender way he said it was even more degrading than his earlier brutality. Ben began to laugh as he continued to probe my clit and bring me to orgasm. The sound echoed in my head as I felt my whole body contract as I came. "See, you came on my cock," he said and continued to laugh as I lay there over the couch weakened by the flood of coming. He pulled out of me and flipped me over. I looked at his cock clearly for the first time and it seemed to throb with strength. It was at least eight inches long and thick too. He grabbed my short blonde hair and yanked my to my knees. "Make this good bitch. I want to come too."

Reluctantly, I reached for his cock and took it into my mouth to suck. But he gripped the back of my head like a vice and forced it down my throat further until I gagged. I pulled back but it made no difference. After a few minutes he let me go, obviously afraid I would pass out or be sick. "O.K.," I said miserably, "I'll do it properly, just don't force it down." He nodded in surprise. I don't mind giving blow jobs, mostly because it is the one thing I have always been told I am awesome at by men. I drew him into my mouth and licked the tip gently with my tounge the sucked down the whole length. My hand gripped the bottom and I used that to feed it into my throat so that I could keep up the pressure. My other fingers reached under to tease his balls with the nails. He pulled out of my mouth suddenly and I felt his sperm hit me in the eye and mouth. He rubbed it clean in my lovely, silky hair.

He was hard again almost instantly at the sight of me spluttering on his come. This time though, I was ready. Sucking his cock had awakened the routine of sex in me and I wanted to feel him inside my cunt again.

I lay back on the floor and opened my legs in invitation. He bent over and ran a finger up the slit, testing how wet I was still from before. He positioned himself over me and yanked up my legs so the ankles lay over his shoulders. He was smiling again now at my lust filled face. "I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before," he promised and then, still smiling into my face, he stuck his cock into my pussy really hard. I cried out in pleasure at the angle and depth of the invasion. "Oh God!" the words escaped me, "I've never had anyone this big or this deep." He grinned wider in response and began to thrust rhythmically into me, crushing my hips to the floor and burning my bottom against the carpet with each violent stroke. As he continued I could feel myself move with him and once more the orgasm built. He recognised my writhing and pounded even harder to push me over the edge. I was dripping from my cunt now and each thrust was long and slippery, touching every inch of the inside of my cunt. I bit my lip and arched my back as the most intense orgasm of my life swept through my pussy and gripped his cock. He pulled out once more and came immediately, spraying his come all over my stomach and breasts, wiping it off against my skin.

I continued to pant with pleasure and, to my surprise, he knelt between my legs and began to lick my clit and pussy. His tounge made little circles around the swollen hood until I was coming once more, my body vibrating as I pushed my hips up to his face. Ben continued ruthlessly to lick me until I was shaking so violently that I begged him to stop.

He started laughing again and laid down on the floor beside me. His cock twitched against my smooth thigh and he wrapped my hand around its width, moving my delicate fingers up and down to jerk him off, staring at the small red nails in fascination as they made him come against my leg. He got up and wiped the sperm further onto my body with his hand.

"I'm not done yet," he said as he pulled me onto my knees and forced into me from behind again. "It's still raining outside."