When J Met Sophie

Story Info
Seductive vacation threesome
1.2k words
35k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
23 Followers

My wife J and I have taken a surprise trip to an exotic, very small resort overlooking the Alps. We want to disappear where no one will know us or where we are. For all intents and purposes we are anonymous. After several days of hiking and sightseeing we decide one afternoon that it should be relaxation time on property.

They have a world class spa, which we decide we are going to take advantage of. After checking in, we go to separate massage rooms. In J's massage room, a beautiful, elegant woman in her 50's (we will call her Sophie) strikes up a conversation. She's from Paris and came here alone on a whim to escape her busy job for a few days.

The massage is exquisite and totally relaxing. J and Sophie decide to join me in the steam room when done.

It turns out only to be us three in the steam room as we sit and learn about one another. We all agree that this is one of the most sensual places we've ever been to. We love that no one here knows us and no one from home knows where we are. There is a sense of freedom that comes with that. As conversation continues we get to know each other more and more. Every couple of minutes, the steam comes on and reduces visibility. On this last round, Sophie slides over right next to J. She talks about the wonderful champagnes available in this area and that we should all find a place to sample them. Total anonymity combined with the serenity of this place can certainly lead to reduced inhibitions. The steam kicks up again and just as visibility drops to 0, I see Sophie's hand slowly start to caress J's leg... with no resistance.

Because of the size, balcony and amazing view, we decide that the perfect place to order a champagne sampler would be our suite. About 2 hours after our serendipitous meeting, there's a knock on the door and in walks Sophie, in a low cut cocktail dress. Just like J, her silhouette is hourglass, with ample, full breasts that can give me a hard on in no time.

We sample the champagnes and accompanying caviar and then turn to a little harder drinks. The buzz, the view, the atmosphere all begin to play on us and the conversation starts to become more sexual.

As I get up to pour us another glass, Sophie suddenly reaches over, and passionately kisses J. At first, J's eyes are wide open in surprise. But after a few seconds, her eyes close and her arm wraps around Sophie's waist.

Sophie eventually pulls back, looks J in the eye and runs her fingers through her hair. She turns J around and starts kissing her shoulder. J let's out a slightly nervous laugh... with more than a tinge of anticipation in it. Their lips and tongues meet again. Sophie unzips J's dress, drops it to her ankles and begins to gently fondle her through her lace bra. It opens in front, so she unclasps it. I walk over and begin to lick J's erect nipples and can tell by their feel and her quickness of breath that she is definitely turned on. J maneuvers herself to be able to unzip Sophie's dress - which reveals a beautiful black lace teddy. She was definitely anticipating an erotic, sensuous encounter in our suite.

Sophie and I take J by the hand and lead her to the bed. I remove my clothes as they pull back the sheets (because we can't mess up these really nice sheets, now...)

Without saying a word, Sophie and I agree that this is all about pleasing my wife. She runs the tip of her tongue from J's fully aroused left nipple to her belly button and then to her pubic bone. She gently and slowly kisses the inside of each thigh, and J positions her legs onto Sophie's shoulders for best access. She licks and sucks J's clit with a tenderness and softness that only a woman could understand. J takes my cock and licks and sucks end to end. Her tongue is amazing and I could cum any time! What makes it better for me are her moans and increased breathing due to Sophie's efforts.

I decide that I want to lick my wife. Sophie slides up and sits on J's face, slowly rubbing her clit on her active, wet tongue. I lick J in turn, rolling my tongue on her clit as well as inserting it, hoping it is long enough to find the g spot. Sophie begins to breathe heavy and J increases the intensity, sensing the outcome. She lets out a loud moan and her entire body goes stiff...

I begin fucking J as Sophie catches her breath and rotates into a 69 position, licking J's clit and my shaft as I thrust. My wife begins to moan like I've never heard her before and she suddenly stiffens and squirts all over Sophie and I. She shudders over and over, panting like she had just run a sprint.

I continue thrusting and and get to the point of no return. Sophie pulls my cock out of J and begins to jerk me. The buildup is too much and I release all over her face and waiting tongue. Rope after rope. As I come down, she and J bring both of their tongues to my cock and lick the head and shaft clean, eagerly sharing my cum with one another.

These activities continue over and over for several more hours, with Sophie and I focusing on making J cum more times than she has in her life. She finally falls asleep from exhaustion, totally naked and spent. Sophie and I smile at each other, knowing that there is more to come tomorrow.
 It rains all night and when we awaken, it is a downpour. So much for today's planned hike.

The three of us decide to stay in our robes and order room service. The attendant brings the food and gives a little smile. There are not-so-subtle hints of what happened here last night... the two dresses together on the lounge chair, three champagne glasses and several empty bottles.

The rain seems to be coming down even harder as we finish our meal. Sophie walks into the bathroom and we hear water turn on. She walks out completely naked to where my wife is sitting and kisses her very softy. J is loosely wearing her robe, almost providing a full glimpse of her gorgeous breasts. Sophie undoes J's robe kisses her gently and softly fondles her. She then takes her by the hand to a warm, sensuous shower. It's their private time to explore one another.

After hearing a few laughs and mumbled chatter, within a few minutes I hear several moans. It's Sophie's voice. I begin to imagine all of the wonderful things that J might be doing. I take my coffee to the deck where I am joined later by the two of them in their terrycloth robes, hair wet and no makeup. I have never seen J look so relaxed and refreshed!

I glance at the hot tub and decide that this will be our entire day. A fantasy lived out.

ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
23 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Naughty Holiday Pt. 01 Sophie gets shaved for the first time.in Loving Wives
Side Business Ch. 01 My wife and I need help starting a small business.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap Two couples get to know each other a whole lot better.in Loving Wives
Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
More Stories