When Jimmy Came to Town Ch. 02

Story Info
She takes him outside.
2.1k words
4.52
12.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still unsteady from the intense orgasm I had just given myself. As I got down from the bar stool, my heel caught and I stumbled. Jimmy moved forward to catch me, passing a protective arm around my waist.

"Lean on me," he said, gallantly. "Do you want some fresh air?" he asked, his eyes dark with touching concern. "Or a glass of water or something?"

Although I was already recovering, I decided to play it up just a little while longer. He was being a perfect gentleman and I loved it.

"Yes, perhaps if I could just get some air, I think that would help," I whispered.

He led me towards the rear entrance to the bar, then along the hallway to the exit door. He pushed it open with his free hand and we stepped out into the area at the base of the stairs. Jimmy stood facing me with a hand on each of my shoulders. He studied my face.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes," I assured him. "Let's go outside."

Jimmy escorted me to the door and we found ourselves in the parking lot behind the hotel. The night was about as dark as it was going to get now. I stole a look at my watch. It was a few minutes before 10. There was still plenty of time before I had to head back to my car.

"Could we ... do you mind if we walk a little?" I asked. "Just slowly, not far."

He nodded and took my arm, a gesture I found especially sweet.

"You're a gentleman, Jimmy. I like you."

He turned his head and looked at me, smiled and said, "And you're a nice girl. Really."

I threw my head back and laughed. There was no pretense now, it was obvious I was back to my old self.

Jimmy chuckled. "What?" he asked.

"You!" I answered. "You told me once that you are terribly old-fashioned, old school, not suave or debonair, and all that may be true, but if I'm a nice girl, then you're most definitely a nice guy. You make me feel good and I like that."

For a moment, it was as if he didn't know what to say. He seemed awkward, embarrassed, nervous even.

I squeezed his arm to reassure him and said, "Come on, let's walk."

We set off at a very slow pace, two people enjoying the evening air. I asked what was probably the most rhetorical question in history.

"So did you like what I did at the bar?"

Prefaced with something that sounded like a snort, Jimmy said, "What do you think? You saw what condition I was in when you let me feel your orgasm."

I stopped and turned to face him, close, placing my hand between us so that it brushed the front of his pants.

"Yes, I did," I agreed. "What happened to that?"

He held his breath and I watched his eyes as my hand moved across the fabric, pressing lightly at first, then gradually increasing the pressure as I felt the reaction I had hoped for.

"Jimmy?" I began.

"Hm?"

"How daring do you feel?"

His eyes widened. "What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"See that lamp post over there at the edge of the parking lot?"

He looked and nodded.

"Walk with me," I said, and slipped my arm through his once more. As we covered the remaining few yards across the tarmac and onto the grass, I confided, "I want to taste you, Jimmy. Is that something you would let me do?"

"Let you?" he spluttered. "Christ, Heather, it would be a dream come true."

"Ah, that's what I was hoping," I said. This was exactly what I wanted. I loved making a man's dream come true. It was a huge responsibility, though. He'd no doubt been treasuring this fantasy for years, ever since his first sexual awakenings perhaps. I had to get it right if it was to be the memorable experience I wanted it to be.

"Will you let me kiss you, Jimmy?" I whispered.

He looked into my face, placed a finger under my chin and brought his mouth close to mine. With exquisite tenderness, his lips brushed me with the gentlest of caresses, sending a shiver of delight through me.

"That's for what is to come," he said. "Now, please, do what you will."

Taking his hand, I led him into the circle of light produced by the street lamp. I pushed lightly on his chest and he leant back against the lamp post. I took the book from him and placed it together with my purse on the grass. Jimmy stood braced against the metal post, his feet slightly apart, his hands by his sides. As I reached up to kiss him, his arms moved to embrace me.

"No," I stopped him. "Keep your hands where they are. Just let me spoil you. Let me serve you."

Jimmy took a deep breath at my words. My face was very close to his now and the tip of my tongue touched his bottom lip, then slowly I ran it along the line where his lips met. He parted them and my tongue carefully explored the inside of his mouth, very slowly, gradually sensing and feeling its way, tasting, licking, probing, finding the most sensitive spots and lingering there. I pulled away a little and my eyes met his.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Very ok," he whispered. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

With a smile I answered, "I didn't learn it. I just go with what feels good. And right now, it feels good to explore you."

I took his hands and placed them on my hips.

"Pull me close so I can feel how hard you are."

He obeyed and through several layers of fabric his erection nudged at my pussy.

I took up the kiss where I had left off and moved my hips so that I could massage his cock. My hands caressed his arms, his shoulders, his neck as my mouth and tongue did their magic.

Without interrupting the kiss, I let my hand slide down to his erection, causing us both to breathe hard. He was so aroused and I desperately wanted to feel the skin of my hand touch the skin of his cock. But I knew that it would only get better if I showed a little discipline. Rubbing up and down the length of him with my fingers, I moaned into his mouth. He moaned in reply and sucked on my tongue. It was almost painful, but I didn't want it to stop.

Both my hands were now massaging him, one moving upward as the other moved down. Jimmy trembled each time my fingers reached the tip of his cock. I wanted to see and to feel. And of course, to taste.

His fly opened with one smooth movement and I reached inside to claim my reward. With a little deft manoeuvering, I got through his clothing and finally felt the hot skin of his shaft. He gasped. He groaned. He sighed.

"Oh god, Heather," was all he could manage to utter.

I smiled as I dropped down to kneel on the grass. In the bar, anyone who looked at me would have to have known what I was doing to be able to see anything. Here, anyone who caught sight of us would be left in no doubt whatsoever. We were bathed in a pool of light and whatever was happening in the darkness beyond it was invisible to us. Very carefully, I freed his erect cock. It pointed straight at my face, the glans already smooth and shining, the eye moist.

"My prize," I whispered as I bent forward to lick the wetness from the tip. Jimmy held his breath. I let my tongue pick up just enough of his pre-cum to lift it, then I moved an inch or two away, creating a strand connecting his glans with my mouth. It broke and I savoured the taste - my first taste of Jimmy's cock. What I really wanted to do was shove him into my mouth and halfway down my throat, but this was too precious a moment for that. So instead I let my tongue tease the tip, tapping lightly across the end, licking, licking. Licking the eye. Licking the ridge. Licking the smooth, taut skin of his glans. Licking the veined shaft all the way down as it bobbed in front of my face. I worked my mouth to create some saliva, took Jimmy's cock in my hand and guided him into my mouth, forming a tight O with my lips.

"Ahhh," I heard as I felt him ease his way in. With my tongue, I swirled my saliva around him, over, under, over, under, all the time moving him slowly in and out, in and out. I sucked my cheeks in as I pulled him from me, causing a delicious 'smack' as the tip broke free of my lips. I pushed my tongue out and slapped his wonderful cock on it. Slap, slap, slap. Turning my head sideways, I slapped him against my face, first one cheek, then the other, then back to the first.

Working him now with my hands, I looked up and saw his eyes on me.

"Good?" I asked, knowing full well from what was going on so close to my face that it was better than good.

"Mmm," he moaned in reply. "Please don't stop."

I returned to my task. With one hand, I reached further into his clothing and cupped his balls, squeezing oh so gently and massaging almost lovingly. With the other hand, I grasped his cock more firmly and set a steady rhythm, rubbing him up and down, up and down. When I reached the tip, I let my fingers come up and over the top, caressing his glans, eliciting a gasp every time I did so. I moistened my fingers with my saliva so that they would slide easily over his skin.

Moving my hand just a little faster, I leant forward and took him back into my mouth. Now I had a hand working his balls, a hand working his shaft and my mouth and tongue working his glans. Rubbing, sucking, licking, caressing, all at the same time. I continued to work up saliva and let him hear the squelching as I pushed his cock against the inside of my cheek.

I felt his fingers in my hair and he applied gentle pressure to my head, setting his own rhythm. I followed. I could feel him harder than ever and I wanted so much to taste his cum. I sucked in my cheeks and the saliva in my mouth squelched as he pushed into the tight space. His gasps told me he was getting close. I reached round and held his buttocks in my hand, feeling the rhythm, feeling the muscles in his butt cheeks contract and relax as his orgasm approached. I gagged every now and then as his cock hit the back of my throat, but not enough to make me stop.

Suddenly, with a deep, throaty groan, Jimmy bucked and I felt the first strong spurt hit my throat. He bucked again, then twice more in quick succession, each time giving me more of his cum. I held the hot mass in my mouth as his thrusts slowed. He pushed his cock into his own cum once, twice more, then he rested against the lamp post and began to subside. With his softening penis still in my mouth, I swallowed, gratified, content.

I licked the last few drops from the eye of his cock, then stood slowly, holding his softness in my hand. Jimmy lifted his hand to my face and brushed the hair from my eyes.

"Did I mess you up?" he asked.

"Not at all," I answered. "You'd never know anything had happened."

He stroked my hair as I tucked him back into his clothing and zipped his fly.

"Except that I do know what happened," he whispered. He drew me close and folded his arms around me, holding my cheek against his chest.

"Did you like it, Jimmy?"

"Oh god, Heather, I loved it," he moaned. "It's no wonder you look for opportunities to give men experiences like this. You know they are never going to forget you. I know I won't."

I smiled.

"Thank you, Jimmy," I murmured into his shirt.

"No," he said. "It's me who should thank you."

He lifted my face and kissed me gently. I glanced at my watch. Ten forty-five.

"Do you have to go?" he asked.

"I do," I replied. "I've just got time to get back to my car and nobody will be any the wiser."

"I will," he countered. I smiled again.

He bent to retrieve his book and handed me my purse.

"Heather, do you mind if I call you next time I'm in town?"

"It would be a pleasure, Jimmy" I said.