When Julie met Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie then saw a shy, hesitant look cross Shannon's face.

"I hope you don't mind, but I kind of have it arranged so we'll be sleeping together in here."

Julie could only smile at Shannon's hesitation, recalling how their last act of intimacy had gone.

"No that's completely fine, unless you snore like a lumber jack, then you're out."

Shannon laughed with relief. "Good, because one of the older officer's had made a comment that you would have had too have been hit harder in the head then you were to pass a chance to sleep with such a good looking chick, I believe were his exact words."

Julie laughed at the comment, knowing exactly who the officer would be. "That would be McQuarters. He's not known for his tact."

"I didn't get his name, but he always had a cigar in his mouth, and it looked like he was chewing it," Shannon added with a look of mild disgust.

"Yeah, that's McQuarters. He can't smoke in the patrol cars anymore and says chewing tobacco is for wimps."

Julie's fatigue suddenly hit her as she sat down onto the edge of the bed.

"You want to take a rest for a while sweetie?"

"I'm really feeling tired. Which seems stupid for what little I've done. But what I'd really like is a shower."

Julie looked up with a shocked look as what she had said sunk in. Shannon would have to help her with the shower, and she'd be naked in front of her for the first time.

Shannon, seeing the look of panic on Julie's face responded with a look of concentration, "Well, I could probably arrange for some big hairy intern to come over and help? Or, I could call the police department, see if they have a volunteer list to help you with that."

Julie was mortified at the thought.

"Or, I know someone who's close by, who would love to help your lovely naked buns in the shower. Of course, she would have to be naked also."

A pang of desire shot through Julie, over riding her other discomforts and lack of energy.

"I think that last option sounds like a winner," Julie said. Giving Shannon her best lascivious look.

Shannon laughed, "Okay, but no fooling around. You're still a recovering patient of mine miss."

Julie gave her a smirk, trying to cover her own nervousness.

Shannon knelt in front of Julie and began removing her shoes. "Lay back Hun."

Julie did quietly, Shannon could feel Julie's body trembling as she undid her belt and pulled Julie's pants down. Shannon helped Julie sit back up and removed Julie's t-shirt. Shannon had to pause, taking in Julie, now only in panties and bra.

Shannon loved looking at the woman sitting in front of her. She felt awed that Julie could be so gorgeous, and yet have no sense how beautiful she was.

Julie could see the look of passion on Shannon's face. She was surprised how easily she could read what she believed Shannon was thinking, though the look she was seeing was very blatant. Julie had never felt the closeness she felt with Shannon with anyone ever before. She could not believe her luck that this woman seemed to love her so.

"There a problem?"

Shannon shook herself out of her unconscious ogling, "no no, just didn't want to rush you," Shannon stumbled out.

"Just helping her in the shower! That's all, I'm just helping her in the shower! But, oh my god this is going to be impossible to keep my hands off of her," Shannon thought.

Shannon leaned forwards, wrapping her hands around the back of Julie to unfasten her bra. Julie took the closeness to softly kiss Shannon on the neck.

Shannon sagged against Julie, feeling warm, wet lips on her throat." God, you're not making this any easier, are you?"

"Oh, sorry," Julie chuckled.

"Yeah, right."

Shannon straightened back up, giving Julie her sternest look, though her eyes still took the time too view those lovely breasts.

Now it was Julie's turn to look sheepish. She knew Shannon would be getting a very close look when she removed the last remaining garment, her panties. Julie could feel herself leaking being this close to Shannon, and wanting her so much.

"Ready?" Shannon asked softly.

Julie could only nod.

Shannon placed her hands on each side of Julie's panties, looking into her eyes, she quietly asked her to raise up.

With a shudder, Julie raised her hips and felt her last barrier being pealed down her legs.

Shannon again had to pause once she removed Julie's panties. She couldn't stop herself from looking at Julie. She again felt awe and sharp arousal as she saw Julie's lips, wet and puffy with apparent desire. Shannon wanted nothing more then to lean forwards and run her tongue through that valley, tasting Julie for the first time. She softly ran her hands through the soft dark hairs sitting atop Julie's nether region.

Julie's moan caused Shannon to look up fearful that Julie might be in pain. Seeing Julie's head back, mouth open in desire told her it was not the kind of feeling she didn't enjoy.

Shannon broke herself from her trance. Standing, she reached out and helped Julie to stand. Placing Julie's bad arm over her shoulder, she helped her to the bathroom.

Shannon had Julie prop herself against the sink while she adjusted the water. Once it felt right she helped Julie enter to where she could support herself with the help of the bar attached to the wall.

Julie enjoyed the feel of the hot water as it cascaded down her body. She had not been keen about using the tiny shower that was in her hospital room. She really feared having to call for help, and some unknown hospital staff person having to see her helpless.

After taking a moment and feeling the anxiety she had not even realized she was holding begin to ebb away, she looked out and saw Shannon standing just outside, still dressed.

Opening the clear door, Julie commented, "You know, I don't think it's completely safe for me to be in here by myself."

"No?"

"No. I would think a good attendant would want to make sure her patient was well cared for and safety would be paramount."

"Is that so? Well, maybe the patient has a good point. Let's see what the care giver can do to help with that."

Julie could only grin as Shannon pulled her own shirt over her head. Julie could only stare at the way Shannon's breasts filled her lavender colored lace bra.

Julie was fixed to the door staring as Shannon then worked her shorts down her legs after kicking of her sandals.

Much to quickly, Shannon removed her bra, then let her panties drop around her feet.

Julie felt like her mouth was hanging open as she took Shannon in, seeing her naked for the first time. Julie took in Shannon's full breasts, topped with quarter size areolas and small, pointy nipples. She took in the curve of Shannon's stomach, and down to the neatly trimmed, reddish hair. Shannon's lips pushing out between her legs. Julie wanted to take each of those hanging lips into her mouth and suck on them before running her tongue through Shannon's delectable looking pussy.

"You going to hog the whole shower? Or are you going to make room for someone else to get in there," Shannon asked with feigned authority.

"Yes maam, come on in, the waters fine."

Julie moved back from the door, but pulled Shannon to her when she felt Shannon's naked body rubbing past her.

Julie bent down as Shannon tilted her head up. Julie couldn't contain her need as she pushed her lips against Shannon's.

Julie couldn't believe she could feel more desire until she felt Shannon's bare breasts push against the lower part of her own. Julie could feel the hard nubs Shannon's nipples had formed as their tongues took turns pushing into each other's mouth. Julie could not contain the moan that rumbled from her throat.

Julie could wait no longer, propping herself against the wall, Julie reached down and slid her fingers through Shannon's pussy lips, feeling the thicker moisture oozing from Shannon.

Shannon spread her legs further apart as Julie's fingers caressed her lips. She moaned as Julie slipped one finger into her.

Julie wished she could hold Shannon to her as she increased the speed of her fingers. She hesitantly began to push a second finger inside, but hearing Shannon's breathless, "more," pushed the second digit inside.

Shannon's hips began pushing against the rhythm of Julie's hand. Small, continual "oh's" escaping her hips. Shannon's body tensed and shuddered, her arms locking onto Julie's as she lost herself in the bliss of her orgasm. Julie lightly continued to rub, each movement bringing a small jolt from Shannon.

Shannon's head came to rest against Julie's breasts as Julie wrapped her arm around her, resting her head atop Shannon's.

Wow," was all Shannon was able to say.

"I did okay?" Julie asked shyly.

Shannon looked up into Julie's eyes seeing so many things there, uncertainty, pleasure, pride, but most of all, love.

"You were fantastic." Shannon rose onto her toes and reaching behind Julie's head, pulled her into a kiss.

Shannon could see that Julie was deflating. She became all business as she grabbed the body lotion and began to wash Julie. Though she didn't resist the temptation to spend a little more time on Julie's breasts, butt, and between her legs.

Julie wanted more, but exhaustion was winning.

After Shannon carefully dried them both with large fluffy towels, she helped Julie to bed.

Julie was asleep before Shannon had the chance to cover her with the sheets. Shannon laid down beside Julie, wrapping her into her arms before closing her own eyes.

Julie awoke several hours later. A smile formed on her lips as she felt the warm body snuggled against her. Shannon's arm draped over her stomach and her hand cupping Julie's breast.

Julie tried to ease herself out of bed with out awaking Shannon, but when she tried to partially stand, her leg still offered no support and she fell onto the bed with a curse.

Shannon was startled awake by the sudden movement of the bed. Julie was lying partially on the mattress, her legs on the floor, her head buried as she beat the mattress with her fist.

Shannon moved to her, stilling her hand, "shhh sweetie, it's okay. What do you need, I can get it for you"

With a sob, Julie replied, "I have to go to the bathroom. I didn't want to wake you. I can't even do that!"

"It's going to take some time, but we'll do this. Be patient with yourself. I'll be right here with you."

Shannon stroked Julie's hair until she finally calmed herself. Moving around to Julie's side she helped her to the bathroom.

Julie attended her therapy sessions, and drove herself at home with her own attempts to speed her recovery.

Julie was surprised to see a patrol car when she and Shannon arrived after one of her sessions. "Wonder why the squad car is here?"

Shannon gave no reply as she helped Julie with her walker and into the house.

Julie was more surprised to see a couple of patrol officers already in the house.

"What's up guys?"

"Hey Jules. Just bringing over a requested present. We gotta go. Your looking good though Wilson." They quickly let themselves out of the house.

"A requested present? What's going on Shannon?"

Trying to look the picture of innocence, Shannon responded, "well let's go see."

Shannon led Julie to the back covered patio. There she saw her bicycle with the rear wheel mounted on some type of frame.

Julie looked from the bike to Shannon.

Shannon finally admitted to getting the bicycle trainer. Julie had told her how she missed being able to ride.

"With this, you can start getting the feel of being on your bike, and hopefully help strengthen your leg."

Julie moved over to the bike and using the bike frame and the support of the walker was able to throw her left leg over the support bar.

Julie lifter her left leg onto the pedal before pushing down with her right foot. She struggled, but was able to give enough pressure with her left leg to bottom that pedal.

Shannon stood and watched as Julie maintained a slow, but steady rhythm.

Julie could feel herself improving after the first month. She was gaining strength and control in both her arm and leg as she progressed.

She still felt like she was having to many headaches. The first several weeks, the pain had felt like her head was splitting in two. She fought the depression she felt seeing Shannon so gallantly helping her as she would become sick to her stomach from the pain. She didn't know how to tell Shannon how much she loved her for all her selfless help and support.

Julie had to undergo several more surgical procedures for the damage to her face and eye socket. Shannon was always there when she went in, and when she came out of surgery.

Julie went through the process of being fitted for a prosthetic eye. She did not like the look however and chose to wear an eye patch instead.

As Shannon was about to leave for some shopping, Julie asked her to stop by the store to pickup some more patches. Shannon readily agreed.

Shannon returned some time later, and handed Julie a brown bag. Expecting to see more of the store bought patches, she was surprised to pull out a dark blue, leather patch. Several more were in the bag. Julie wrapped the patch straps around her head, noticing the back would affix with Velcro.

Shannon was standing behind her with an expectant smile, trying to control her excitement.

"Where did these come from?"

"I knew you didn't like the way the strap on the store bought patches kept stretching out. So I had some made for you."

Julie looked at her with surprise. "Where? And how did you know how to size them?"

"Remember when I measured your head and eye area and told you it was so I could pick the right size patch? Well, I used those measurements to have these made."

Julie was pleased with the comfortable fit and the softness of the leather. "Who made them?"

"You know that motorcycle shop over on 19th Street? I had seen a sign in the window that they did custom leather gear. I talked to the owner and after telling him they were for you, he readily agreed. He didn't even charge me."

"You don't mean Brooks Motorcycles, do you?"

"Yeah, that's who made these, Mike Brooks, why?"

"Shannon, Brooks' store is a front for running meth. He's part of a gang."

With a chagrined look, Shannon responded, "Well, he was really nice. I mean he was kind of scary at first, but when I told him they were for you and why you needed them, he was all for it. He had mentioned that you had always treated him fairly, but I didn't really think about that."

Julie laughed, remembering that she had busted Brooks once when she had stopped him riding his motorcycle without a license. She had allowed him to have a friend take the motorcycle instead of impounding it. She also recalled that it was while arresting Brooks, that she had hurt her shoulder, leading her to Shannon. Brooks had stumbled while handcuffed and she had tried to stop his fall. She had vetoed the other's officer's attempt to add resisting arrest.

"Just do me a favor, okay? Don't go over there any more without an escort."

"You could go with me if we ever need to."

"Yeah, and watch him turn white while he sends one of his flunkies to flush whatever he might be holding."

"How come they're blue?"

Shannon leaned over the couch, wrapping her arms around Julie's neck, "well, you are still my blue knight."

Faster then Shannon thought possible, Julie pulled Shannon over the couch so her head landed in Julie's lap.

Looking down at Shannon, Julie responded. "I'll always try to be your knight," before silencing any further comments with a long kiss.

Julie was finally able to move about using a cane. Her left arm was almost at full capability, but her left leg would still go limp on her occasionally.

Julie had not heard anything about her position with the police force. She dreaded hearing the words that she could no longer be a police officer. She had spoken to Chief Granger several times on the phone. But each time she would try to broach the subject, he would demur on responding.

Six months after her incident, she received an invitation to come to city hall.

On the night of the invite, they found Captain Clarkson standing at their front door, about to ring the doorbell.

"Hi Captain. What's up?

"Hi Julie, I'm your official escort to tonight's proceedings." Turning to Shannon, he asked her to follow his car.

Julie wasn't sure what was taking place as Shannon drove behind Capt. Clarkson's squad car. She was surprised when they drove past city hall, continuing instead to the high school where she had first met Shannon. Julie had more questions as they followed the captain onto the school property, coming to a stop at the rear of School Theater. Julie and Shannon followed Clarkson as he lead them into the rear door.

Julie wasn't sure if she was more scared, or nervous, not knowing what was taking place.

Just as she was about to ask what was going on, she stopped in her tracks as she cleared the theater curtain. She was buffeted by the sound of clapping. As she looked out, she saw the theater was full with her fellow officers, students, teachers, and even some of the fire personnel. She even saw members of the city council standing for her.

Julie sagged against Shannon as tears fell from her eyes. Shannon pulled her tightly to her side.

Julie finally noticed Chief Granger and the Mayor standing by a podium in the center of the stage. Julie fell against the chief in a hug when he walked over to her. After trying to mop some of the tears from her face with a tissue Shannon handed her, the Chief and Shannon walked with Julie to the Podium.

As the tears cleared from her eye, she noticed Melissa sitting near the front, giving her a big smile. She held up the hand of the girl sitting next to her, giving Julie a wink. Julie smiled back with a chuckle.

Julie also noticed McQuarters sitting in the front row. Also with a big smile, and chewing on a cigar. She even saw Mike Brooks standing in the back of the room. She pointed to the eye patch with a smile and got a nod and smile in return.

The Mayor walked over, and after shaking Judie's hand, turned to the microphone that was over the podium.

"Officer Julie Wilson, on behalf of the residents of Rockland, It's my pleasure to award you with the medal of valor for your brave actions on December 24. Your selfless braver to come to the aid of civilians is truly commendable, rising above and beyond your call of duty. The City of Rockland, the members of city hall and the Rockland Police force are very proud to have you as a member."

The mayor turned to Julie, and lifting a silver badge hanging from a ribbon, placed it around Julie's neck. The Mayor again shook Julie's hand as applause once again thundered in the room.

Chief Granger next stepped to the podium. Julie couldn't stop the small shudder of fear that ran through her body, wondering if she was about to get the answer she didn't want to hear regarding her future work.

"Officer Wilson and I have had several discussions during her recuperation period. She was quite the pest in trying to get me to tell her if she still had a job."

The room broke into subdued laughter. Julie could only look chagrined.

"I was running out of ways to deflect her questions, as I had some things to workout first."

"Julie, I'm very happy to tell you, that with the agreement of the Mayor and the City Manager, you will remain a member of this police force. I'll explain the details to you tomorrow in my office."

Julie could not stop the tears of relief that streamed down her face.

The Chief again embraced Julie as she cried into his shoulder.

Moving back to the podium, the Chief added, "I also have a $100 gift certificate from the local grocery store. I won't tell you which one."

Laughter and applause again filled the room.