When Julie met Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie saw the questioning look in the Chief's eyes, wondering if Julie wanted to say anything. Julie didn't feel comfortable taking in front of large groups, but felt she had to say at least thanks for all the people that filled the theater.

Julie stood at the microphone for a minute, her mind blank on what to say. Finally, she knew.

"Thank you all for being her tonight for this. It means a great deal to me. Thank you to you Mayor and you Chief also."

"I really want to thank my fellow officers for all their support and caring. I know it took a lot of bravery for you all to return to the streets and conduct yourselves as the professionals you are after seeing a fellow officer hurt. Thank you all.

"Finally, I want to thank the person that has been with me through all of this. Who has shown me what being loved is, who has taken away my loneliness and been always at me side with love and caring, the woman I am in love with, Shannon Barrett."

Shannon walked to Julie's side, hands clasped over her mouth as she cried.

as Julie looked watched her.

"The woman I hope will one day be my partner and wife for life."

With that, Julie pulled Shannon to her and raising her head, pressed her lips to Shannon's as they hugged.

Julie broke the kiss laughing as she heard Queen's, We are the champions playing over the speakers.

The evening ended after coffee and of course donuts were served and Julie felt like her arms and hand had been crushed from all the hugs and hand shakes.

Julie and Shannon headed home after the final fair wells were given. Shannon drover for several blocks before pulling to the curb.

Julie wasn't really surprised when Shannon turned to her, a questioning and hopeful look on her face.

"So,,,," Julie could see as Shannon mentally tried to ask the question she wanted to ask.

"Something wrong Sweetie?" Julie asked with a knowing smirk.

Shannon just stared at her, wide eyed, still not knowing what to say. Julie simply raised her eyebrow, not offering Shannon any help.

Finally with a huff, Shannon asked, "What did you mean about wife?"

Julie's face softened and took Shannon's hand.

"Shannon? You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I tried to fight it because of the stupid things I had been taught, but you've filled my heart with so much love, I can't deny it."

"So, if could, I'd like to ask you to be my wife. I want you in my life always and can't imagine not having you there. So, Shannon? Will you marry me?"

Shannon lunged forwards, grabbing hold of Julie, "Yes, yes I'll marry you. I love you so much."

After more tears, hugs and kisses, they finally separated, both sniffling.

"I'm really glad you agreed. I mean I only have one eye left to lose to try to get you back again. "Which earned Julie a punch on the arm from Shannon.

James Blunt, Your Beautiful playing on the radio.

Both were quiet as they entered the house. Shannon took Julie's hand, pulling her back to their bedroom.

"Take off your clothes," Shannon ordered in a husky voice. Julie could see the dark look in Shannon's eyes. Julie disrobed as quickly as she could.

"Now, just sit there on the bed.

Julie followed her instructions with out complaint, finding her arousal growing.

Shannon slowly began to unbutton the shirt she was wearing, staring at Julie and swaying her hips slowly. Shannon peeled the shirt back, turning her back as she allowed the garment to descend her arms. She took a backwards step towards Julie, continuing to allow her hips to sway. Julie was captivated, watching the way Shannon's rear moved so sensually with those hips. Her long hair flowing over Shannon's back.

She was just able to cup one of Shannon's cheeks before Shannon moved out of reach. Julie's hand had dropped to her lap, but she was soon running her finger through her growing dampness.

Shannon turned back towards Julie, and seeing Julie's finger slowly stroking herself, moved to her languidly. Taking Julie's hand, she brought Julie's still wet finger to her mouth. She slowly moved Julie's finger between her lips, swirling her tongue around that wet digit, moaning as she tasted Julie.

A rumble of lust sounded from Julie's throat. A pulse shot from her finger, straight to her now very wet pussy. After several seconds, Shannon removed Julie's finger, and guided it back between Julie's legs. Julie spread her legs wider as Shannon ran Julie's and her own finger between very wet and swollen lips. Julie's hips moved into the contact, but Shannon moved back, now sucking Julie's juices from her own finger. Julie continued to stroke herself, but wanted to feel Shannon more.

Shannon's hips continued to sway as she released the button of her pants. She slowly lowered the zipper, then lowered the pants in time to her moving hips. Stepping out of them, Julie could only mumble Shannon's name with lust.

Now, only in a thong, Shannon moved between Julie's legs. Shannon stared into Julie's eye as she took both off her hands and placed them on the sides of Shannon's panties. Julie leaned forwards, kissing the small swell of Shannon's stomach as she pushed her panties down. Shannon stepped out and again away from Julie, still slowly swinging her hips. Julie could only growl in frustration as Shannon moved beyond her grasp.

Julie barely heard music playing in the background, Leo Sayer's, When I need you.

Shannon ran her finger between her own damp lips, still looking at Julie, with hooded eyes. Julie watched that finger disappear from sight before returning to her vision, now coated with Shannon's moisture.

"God Shannon," was all she could groan as she watched Shannon suck her own wet finger into her mouth. Moving so, so slowly, Shannon again lowered her finger to enter her sopping depths. Her head fell back with a moan as she worked her finger in, and out. Once again removing her finger, she stepped towards Julie, offering that dripping wet digit to Julie's lips. Julie took Shannon's wrist as her mouth surrounded her finger, swirling her tongue around to capture all the juices there.

Unable to take any more, Julie moved up onto the bed, pulling Shannon down between her legs. Shannon moved up so she could kiss Julie with hot fervor, thrusting her tongue into Julie's mouth. Julie groaned into that hot mouth as she felt Shannon's thigh pushing between her legs. Julie's hips moved of their own accord, spreading her wetness along Shannon's leg. Julie cupped Shannon's ass, pushing down for more friction. Shannon increased her pressure, her tongue matching the thrusts of her leg. Her hands gripping Julie's shoulders as she felt Julie begin thrusting against her, repeating Shannon's name until only a groan remained as her body stiffened and shook.

Shannon's own body shook with a small orgasm as her own core had rode Julie's hip. Shannon placed a light kiss on Julie's lips as she laid atop her, enjoying the warmth and closeness she felt.

Shannon felt Julie's hands grip her arms, pulling her up. Shannon left a wet trail across Julie's stomach , her long hair falling like a red curtain around her face and trailing across Julie. Moving to her knees, she straddled Julie's prone body. Julie gripped and squeezed Shannon's ass cheeks as she pulled her further up until Shannon kneeled above Julie's face. Wet, open and ready for Julie.

Julie took a moment to enjoy the aroma of lust emanating from Shannon before pushing her tongue between Shannon's lips. Shannon shivered as she felt Julie's tongue lap deeply through her, her body hitching when Julie flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue. Julie plunged her tongue into Shannon as she drank down her leaking juices.

Shannon leaned forwards to brace her quacking body with her hands, panting out, "so good."

Julie moved her mouth over Shannon's stiff clit, sucking her into her mouth as she laved the erect nub with her tongue. Julie held Shannon tight to her as Shannon began jerking above, a series of grunts spewing from her mouth.

As Shannon's movements slow, Julie licked and sucked the cream that was flowing from Shannon. Shannon fell to Julie's side. Julie moved up to wrap her arms around Shannon's still panting body. Kissing each other softly as they held each other.

They both moved to cover themselves with the bed sheets. Julie thought of the music from Hans Zimmer, Time, as she was drifting off to sleep, Shannon wrapped in her arms. Her final thought before sleep took her was she was glad her meeting with the Chief was in the afternoon.

The next day, the Chief explained to Julie that she could work as the SRO for the rest of her career if she'd like, He couldn't allow her to work patrol due to her loss of vision. During school closures, she could assist in the detective bureau. He assured her that since he didn't plan on staying around for the eighteen years she had left before she could retire, he had documents from city hall that guaranteed her status on the force.

Julie was sad to learn she could no longer work patrol, but grateful to still be on the force.

On the first day of school, Julie was greeted by Melissa as she and Shannon walked to their offices. She gave Melissa her mandatory hug, then gave her a questioning look when she saw Melissa had been holding the hand of a different girl then she had seen at the theater the month before.

Melissa saw the look, and leaning forwards again whispered into Julie's ear, "Trisha got to clingy. Life's too short for that. Besides, I'm really enjoying playing the field."

Julie laughed as she released her.

Julie and Shannon had many conversations about their, and specifically, Julie's future. Shannon could see the disappointment in Julie's eye at the loss of working patrol. Julie agreed to take some classes for a teaching credential.

Julie got her credential by the end of the school term.

It just so happened that a certain teacher, Tina Swanson by name, had met the love of her life, and was quitting to move away with her new lover, or as Julie put it, victim. Julie would be a teacher at the high school the following year.

Julie still kept her cane with her and it seemed that she would always have a slight limp in her gait.

Shannon and Julie married during the following Christmas break. Chief Granger had even taken a course so that he could preside over the ceremony.

Julie was dressed in blue pants, a light blue shirt and bluish patterned tie. Her dark blue fitted Impero leather waistcoat jacket, accentuating her height and curves. Melissa beside her in a blue tuxedo as her Best Person.

As she surveyed the guests for the ceremony, she saw Officer McQuarter's enter. As he gave her a smile she raised her hand in a questioning look. McQuarter's had a confused look before realization hit. With his smile returning, he pulled back his coat lapel to show the cigar sticking out of his shirt pocket. The next victim awaiting mastication.

Julie heard music begin, Johann Pachelbel's, Canon in D.

Julie's breath was stolen from her when she saw Shannon make her entrance on her father's arm. Shannon's off white sleeveless wedding dress showing Shannon's décolletage. Julie gulped at the sight of Shannon's breasts slightly bulging above the fabric.

The ceremony was completed to cheers and applause as Julie took Shannon into her arms, kissing her deeply. Knowing the words barely gave meaning to all she felt for Shannon, she whispered against her lips, "I love you."

As they drove from the reception, chauffeured by one of Julie's fellow officers, she was surprised when Harley motorcycles suddenly surrounded the car. The exhaust noise shaking the car. Julie looked out the front window to see Mike Brooks leading the pack. He gave a quick look back and a wave to Julie and Shannon before they all roared off.

The following Spring, Shannon coaxed Julie into taking a bike ride around the lake. As they were nearing the end, Shannon suddenly yelled out, "race you" before taking off.

Julie laughed recalling the first time Shannon had pulled that same stunt. Julie again found she enjoyed the view much more staying behind Shannon and watching those cheeks go up and down.

As they neared the parking area, Julie could here someone's radio playing John Legend's, All of me.

The end.