When Katie Made a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sir. My friend Beth was there."

"Ah yes, I've heard about Beth from your father. Welsh girl, yes?" Katie nodded again. "Loud mouth, big tits, has already fucked half the men in the University and will get through the other half before she graduates, that about right?"

Katie was angry at his casual, coarse dismissal of her dear friend, but could not let it show. "I suppose so, sir."

"I don't think your father approves of Beth, Katie. Thinks she is a bad influence on you. Is she a good student?"

"Sir?" Katie could not believe that as she stood there with her breasts exposed he was asking about Beth's academic record.

"Beth. What is she like as a student?"

"She's brilliant. Modern Languages. Really talented and hard working. She'll probably end up working for the UN or something." It was true, even if Beth made it hard to believe.

"But she hides her academic talent and diligence behind that brash, slutty exterior, right?" Katie nodded again. "Whereas you are quite upfront about your dedication as a student, Katie. And you're hiding ... what, exactly?"

"I don't know, sir." It was the truth. He stood close to her and very very softly ran the backs of his fingers down one of her breasts and over her nipple. For a second she almost lost control of her breathing. He did the same to the other breast. Her nipples were harder than she could ever remember them being. "Sensitive, aren't they, Katie? We'll explore that a little more in a moment."

He stepped back. "Take your jeans and knickers off, Katie. I want to see you naked. Take them off and stand with your arms at your sides."

Her hands were trembling so much that she struggled to undo her jeans. Clumsily, she peeled them off, then slipped off her plain white cotton knickers. She could see that the crotch of the panties was damp with her vaginal juices. And she knew he could see that too. She stood as he had asked her to.

"So you didn't dare to go nude, Katie? Maybe next time, eh?" She knew that her skin was pale where her hipster bikini briefs had covered her in the sun, and that the tan lines were sharp. "But I must commend you, Katie, on not being a slave to fashion. So many young women seem determined to remove every strand of body hair. It is very good indeed to see proper pubic hair on a girl."

It was true: Katie trimmed her bush enough for the bikini but this had still left a generous triangle of thick, sandy coloured hair. She loved the feel of it under her hand when she masturbated.

He stepped close to her again and gently placed the palm of his hand on her hairy mound. She shuddered. Her cunt was very wet now. She could smell the aroma of her own secretions in the warm room.

"Katie, before we go any further we do have to address the matter of recompense for your father's shortcomings at work."

"Sir?" Again she was disorientated. How could he have his hand on her pubes and be talking about Dad's work?

"I feel that we should include a disciplinary element into our conversation here. I want you to accept a punishment on your father's behalf. Walk to the table over there. Stand facing it."

There was a small dining table at the back of the living room. Katie stood in front of it, looking through the French windows at the sunlit garden, her mind reeling and her body consumed with arousal.

"Stand with your legs together. Bend over so that your palms and elbows are flat on the table. Look straight ahead. I am going to spank you. It will be painful. But I expect that is not the only thing it will be."

She obeyed him precisely. He stood very close behind her, slightly to her left side, placed his left hand on the base of her spine, which sent another shudder through her. "You have the most perfect arse, Katie. Good to see just a hint of curves on such a slim girl. You'd make a great lap dancer." Again, unbelievably, he had echoed Beth.

And then he began to spank her. Hard, in a slow, steady rhythm across both her firm buttocks. Each blow stung her skin but then sent a flood of deeper pain into the core of her body where it mingled with the intense sexual arousal that had been consuming her all day. "You may cry out if you need to, Katie, although of course the neighbours will probably hear." he continued to spank. Her body jolted and tensed with each blow. She moaned loudly, wriggled her bottom, pushed it out towards him, seemingly asking for more. He obliged, quickening the rhythm and increasing the strength of his slaps. "Sir! Sir I'm sorry about Dad! Please! Please punish me in his place! Yes! Yes sir!" The moans coalesced into a long, high pitched whine as he rained a machine-gun salvo of blows onto her arse cheeks. She screamed. Didn't care who might hear.

He stopped. She was panting, glistening with sweat, whimpering softly to herself now, writhing slightly as she squeezed her thighs together. "Katie, move your feet apart a few inches." She did so. She felt his hand slide up her inner thigh, there was a second's pause, and then he pushed his thumb right inside her cunt. Katie's whole body bucked and she gasped uncontrollably, hyperventilating, dizzy. Mr Roberts still spoke calmly. "You have become extraordinarily aroused by the spanking, Katie. You are very very wet indeed. Your inner thighs and bum crack are glistening with cunt juice. As you know, your clitoris and inner labia are rather large and prominent in any case, and they are exceptionally swollen. Although your vagina is tight and virginal, you are so wet and soft that you could be penetrated effortlessly. But not quite yet. You masturbate a lot, don't you, Katie?"

"Ye ... yes sir." Her voice was a whisper as the touch of his hand inside her made her head spin.

"How often?"

"Most days at least once. Sometimes more. Usually in bed at night. Sometimes in the shower. Sometimes in the toilets at University if I really can't wait." She could only manage short sentences between gasps.

He eased his hand out of her, eliciting a deep moan. "Show me."

"Sir?"

"Come back to the sofa and masturbate for me."

On unsteady legs, Katie made her way to her father's new sofa and sat down in the middle of it, oblivious to the wet stain she would leave. She looked up at Mr Roberts. By now any sense of resistance had evaporated. She was utterly, deeply committed to obedience.

He stood in front of her. "Show me how you do it, Katie, come on, there's a good girl."

"I ... I usually start with my tits," she said, licked the fingertips of her right hand and started caressing and tweaking her nipples in turn. They flushed a darker pink and jutted hard, their length and thickness almost out of proportion to her tiny breasts. She licked her left hand fingers, played with both tits at the same time.

"Good girl," said Mr Roberts. "I knew your nipples would be very sensitive."

Katie massaged and kneaded her breasts, pinched her nipples. She leaned back in the sofa and spread her legs very wide, raising her knees high, placing her heels on the edge of the sofa so that her cunt was fully, shamelessly exposed to Mr Roberts's impassive gaze. Her right hand moved down over her slender belly and nestled in her pubes. Lovingly, she stroked her mound and teased her pubic hair in her fingertips. She began a slow, subtle grinding of her hips. Her inner thighs glistened wet. So did the leather of the sofa. She looked at Mr Roberts. Now she could see a bulge in his jeans. He began to caress his erection through the denim. She moved her hand down a little further, reached her clit. It was so slick with her juices that she could barely get any friction going against it. She rubbed it with her middle finger, lightly but fast, and felt it swell even more.

"Good girl," said Mr Roberts again, rubbing himself a little harder. Katie brought both hands to her crotch now. her right hand continued to rub her clit while the left moved further down, where she began to work her fingers into the soaking wet cleft between her thick labia, and gradually right inside. Not far off now. Her breathing became shallow and irregular. Her hands moved faster. She felt the first, distant tremors preceding climax.

"Stop!"

Katie screamed in disbelief. "Sir!!"

"I'll let you come soon, Katie, but I'm going to fuck you first. I'd like you on all fours towards that end of the sofa." Clumsily, she moved into the required position, found herself looking towards the front window again with her elbows on the arm of the sofa and her bottom raised high. He moved out of sight behind her. She heard a belt being unbuckled and the sound of his jeans slipping off, felt his weight on the sofa as he climbed onto it behind her. Nothing for a second, then something smooth and firm was being rubbed up and down the cleft between her buttocks, then further down, rubbing against her cunt lips. He was rubbing his cock against her, preparing the way, opening her up ... another second's pause, then he grabbed her hips and shoved himself firmly all the way inside her. Katie gasped and screamed. For some reason she thought of Beth. It happened for me, babe, like you said. 'Cause I'm fucking gorgeous, right? Mr Roberts began a steady, deep thrusting motion. He felt huge inside her, like she was way too small and had to stretch to receive him. She tried to mirror his rhythm, grinding back onto him, getting him impossibly deep inside her. She could just feel his balls brush her on the outside with each thrust. He pumped faster and harder. The sofa creaked. She let herself be taken by his strength. It felt like only the arm of the sofa was stopping her from somersaulting into an abyss. Katie reached underneath herself with one hand, found her cunt, felt where he was entering her, started rubbing her clit, pushed back hard on him, felt herself get to the point of no return ... just as he pulled out of her and stood up.

As the orgasm hit her, Katie screamed, her body outraged. Suddenly he was gone and her cunt was pulsing around thin air. She felt utterly exposed. She bucked and thrashed on the sofa, tears of combined ecstasy and frustration in her eyes. She pushed fingers inside herself to give her vagina some semblance of what it needed. She felt the throbs and spasms die down, shivered, slowly got her breathing under control.

Mr Roberts was looking at her. He was naked, and massively erect. "You really do have remarkable sexual energy, Katie. Extraordinary. Sit on the edge of the sofa. You are going to make me come now. You have never sucked a cock before, am I right?"

"Never, sir."

"Well I will be quite gentle with you. You have done well so far. Sit on the edge of the sofa."

She did as she was told. He stood close in front of her, his erection emerging from between his athletic thighs level with her face. It seemed gigantic, very thick; Katie could not imagine getting into her mouth. "Open your mouth, Katie." She did so, and waited.

He was indeed gentle. He guided his cock into her pretty little mouth, did not push too far, did not risk making her gag. She sucked cautiously. He held her head in his hands and took control, setting up a gentle back and forth motion. Katie felt his uncircumcised glans moving back and forth across her tongue. She could taste her own cunt juice on it, familiar from the many times she had licked her own fingers after wanking, and something else too. The taste of him. Clean but masculine. To steady herself she took the shaft of his cock in her small hands. It was smooth and unbelievably, inhumanly hard. He started to move more quickly although still gently. A new taste appeared, stronger and salty. She realised it must be pre-cum. Faster still, and a little deeper. She sucked a little harder. She felt a throb in her mouth, heard him catch his breath. He pulled away. His wet knob was right in front of her eyes for a split second. She closed her eyes instinctively and heard Mr Roberts groan softly as the first splash of his cum hit her on the right cheekbone, just below her eye. Then another two further down on her cheek, one on her chin, many more falling onto her thigh below her face. Rivulets of semen ran down her face like tears, dripped from her chin onto her breasts, flowed over her thigh onto the sofa. She opened her eyes. His cock looked somehow even grosser and more swollen as it started to subside. He picked up her panties from where she had left them on the floor and wiped himself clean with them. Then he calmly put his jeans and t shirt on. Katie sat still, stunned, spent.

"Come to the mirror, Katie." He held out a hand, she took it gratefully as her legs nearly gave way on standing up. Slowly they walked to the hallway mirror together. He stood behind her and she looked at herself. Nipples still hard. Streams and gobbets of cum coagulating on her face and body. Pubic hair damp and matted with her own juices, her clit still swollen. She turned and looked over her shoulder. Buttocks ravaged with red marks. Yet again she heard Beth. "You are fucking gorgeous, girl, look at you." Yes, Beth, look at me. Look at me. Her sperm-encrusted face was exhausted, elated, calm.

She heard the latch of the front door click. The door opened. "Dad!"

12