When Least Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
100 Followers

"What a night!" She said.

"Good time, huh?" I grinned at her.

"Yes, Brad came back in after seeing you in the hallway and he was up again, so we did it again. That was three times last night!"

"From seeing me?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yea, he says he likes the way you look and that Jim is a lucky bastard." Patty was laughing when she said that.

"But Brad never showed any interest in me?"

"Oh, Brad is interested, all right. But he didn't want to mess up the business deal with Tom so he kept that to himself. Then when you were acting...down..."

"I didn't know...I thought..." My voice trailed off.

"It's all right. But now you have your own man."

"All Jim and I did was...I don't think he is really my...man."

"We can see how it works out, who knows? Jim is one hell of a catch, he is a fine lover, too."

I was reaching for the coffee pot when what she said hit me. I turned and looked at Patty.

"What? What do you....?"

"When Jim first got home, he stayed with us. He hadn't been with a woman for a long time. Brad and Jim and I...."

"Oh." I was a bit shaken by that.

"Are you upset?" Patty asked me.

"No. Not really. It just..it's a surprise." I sat down at the table.

"I didn't want any secrets." Patty looked at me for a reaction. What could I say, I had just met Jim, the night before had just happened. I had no real claims on anyone.

We sat and drank our coffee quietly, then I got up and began to fix some breakfast. I knew the guys would be up soon. Patty came over and pitched in.

"Brad would like to be with you, Sally. I want to know what you think about that." She asked.

"I love both of you guys, but I don't want to cause any problems, either." I told her.

"It won't, we both love you too. Besides, I would like another shot at Jim." She grinned at me.

I laughed, I could understand that.

"So? Does this mean we might become...a family?"

"Maybe. We will just have to see how it goes." I told her.

Patty and I hugged, just then Jim walked in with Brad right behind.

"Hey, what's this? Are we having a party?" Brad asked.

"Sure, but have some breakfast first." They sat down at the table, I went over to the stove and flipped the eggs. Patty came over close to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Brad goes nuts if you suck on his nipples." She giggled.

I laughed at that one. It caused a sudden tingling, I struggled briefly to keep my expression normal.

"OK. What are you girls up to?" Jim asked.

"You will find out soon enough!" Patty said, setting down the plates. I saw a look flash between Brad and Jim, then they grinned and dug into the food.

All of those times I had slept curled up with Brad and Patty, secure in the warmth of his strong male body close by, nothing really had happened. The three of us, our relationship that was more than friends but less than lovers, was likely going to change again.

It looked like we might just become....a foursome? What was it Patty had said, a...family?

Watching the men eat with relish, I then looked at Patty. She was watching me, a smile on her face. I knew she was curious about the seed, the idea she had planted in my mind. Jim I had no idea about, other than we had a torrid lovemaking session, almost on impulse. Time would tell.

I had a feeling it would be one interesting Summer.

imsally
imsally
100 Followers
12