When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I commented, "No doubt, silky smooth armpit is sexy. But I must say thick & dense hair in the armpit has a different kind of sex appeal. What do you say Nikki?"

I noticed Nikki's face brightened up as she said she agreed with me. This delighted me and I wished I could see Nikki's hairy armpits. As I imagined Nikki's armpit, my mind drifted and I started imagining Nikki's pussy. What next came to my mind was what I saw this morning - Shelly's hairy pussy behind the diamond pendant. Bulge on my crotch was growing in size, but I didn't bother.

After gulping down some drink, Shelly continued, "I brought my hands down from the armpits along the sides, I felt the bulges of mom's boobs under my palms and the softness enchanted me. I thought since mom did rub oil on my boob's why shouldn't I rub her boobs too? As I took more oil in my hands and started rubbing mom's awesome mounds, I was simply amazed at the sensual stir in my body. I felt I was under some kind of intoxication and continued fondling with light pressure those too wonderful pieces of flesh. As mom wasn't giggling any more and kept mum, some kind of hush silence prevailed. I was sure she was also feeling the sexual undercurrent flowing between us. I had temporarily forgotten she was my mom and when I came to senses, I withdrew my hands but before I did so I oiled the puckered brown skin of her aureoles and the nipples. Wow, the nipples were rock hard!"

"I went behind her and asked her to take off her sari so that I could oil her butts. ("sarita kholo ma, pachay tel makhiye dei") She said no further pampering was required ("Ar kono jotno korar dorkar nei"), but as I pulled at her sari she untied the knot at her waist and stood stark naked. At the same time she said in an exasperated tone that she got naked at my insistence, but she felt rather uneasy. ("Tumi jora jori kore ma ke nangto kore chharle, kintu ar karur samne nangto hote amar motei bhalo lagena.") I told her she also insisted that I get naked ("Tumio to amake jor korei nangto korle.) and started rubbing oil on the huge pair of silky smooth butts. I parted her butt cheeks and oiled the puckered skin. As my fingers moved in her asshole, she whimpered."

"As I lovingly fondled her butts, I was seeing only her backside. I looked at the mirror and watched her front. She looked absolutely gorgeous in full nudity. But I could only see her down to the lowest point of her lower belly, which ended in a lovely line of crease, but couldn't see her downward. The sink had blocked the view of her pussy. I was dying to see her pussy and eagerly waited for her to turn around. As I oiled her inner thigh, she parted her legs and as I pushed my hand between her thighs, I touched a very soft & wet mass. I knew I had touched the bottom of her pussy, but was unable to believe it. As my eyes were close to bottom of her ass I could see the bottom end of her pussy. I was awed to see her closed pussy lips, which were completely hairless."

By now Nikki's hands tightened over her crotch and my bulge was in full display. Shelly was tickling her nipples over her blouse and her other hand was in her crotch. Shelly took a couple of long sips, taking the cigarette from my hand puffed deeply and resumed her story.

"I was unable to control my desire and turning mom around, had a good look at her silky smooth pussy. I was simply enamoured to see the silky smooth fleshy triangular mound with the slit completely closed with no gap. It was such a piece of beauty I was unable to believe it was real. I touched it to feel the smoothness and then without bothering for her reaction, started rubbing oil on the soft flesh. I was going crazy as my hand touched her and her lips became swollen and moist under my own eyes. I can't describe how I felt as I saw my own mom getting aroused at my touch. The swollen lips parted under pressure of my fingers and under a momentary impulse I oiled her pink tunnel touching her erotic button for a split second. It was such an erotic overture on my part that mom released a few soft moans. Finally she controlled herself and said we should now have our bath. (Onek hoyechhe, cholo ekhon snan kore neyoa jak") She stepped under the shower, turned it on and asked me to join."

"As I watched water running down her naked body, I realised what a gorgeous beauty she was. Her lovely conical boobs matched her curved belly, her thighs were well shaped & strong and her butts were nicely curved both on the sides & towards the back. Her pussy was quite large in size. The base of the inverted triangle was very wide, nothing less than six inches. The fair & silky skin shined under a long crease at the bottom of her belly. As I stood close to her under the shower, she affectionately placed her arm around my back. She said, this was her first nude bathing with someone else and it was awfully embarrassing in the beginning. But now the uneasiness was gone, and she was enjoying it. Only problem was that certain sensitive spots of the body, when touched, generated strong pleasure & excitement. She felt really shy about it, particularly because she enjoyed it."

("Ei ami prothom karur sone nangto hoye snan korchhi. Goray bhishon aswasti hochchhilo. Kintu ekhon besh bhaloi lagchhe. Kintu muskil hochhe jokhon tomar hat kichhu gopon jaygay lagchhe, sorirke khub nara dichchhe ar uttejito lagchhe. Tate bhishon lojja lagchhe. Lojja aro beshi hochchhe ei jonye je oi saririk uttejonata khub bhalo lagchhe.)

"I was totally awed at her frank confession. I realised this first nude bathing together had exposed our inner desires and I felt mentally very close to her. I placed my both arms around her and rested my face on her ample breasts. After a while, she turned off the shower and started soaping me. The touch of her hands was awfully sensual for me, and when she was soaping my boobs I unconsciously thrust my globes forward. She continued soaping my breast and in the process caressed the mounds intermittently pressing them sending shock waves through my spine. After a while, her hands were twisting my nipples and now I couldn't control my moans. Later, she soaped my butts with soft squeezes from time to time. She opened the butt cheeks and soaped my ass hole. As I whined at her touch, she commented there was hair even in this place. As her hands went down and brushed my thick bush, she said I needed to shampoo the jungle of hair." ("Oh, ekhane porjonto lom hoyechhe. Ei lomer jongol ta shampoo kortei hobe.")

"But I wanted my pussy silky smooth like her and told her I wanted to shave the hair away, and I wanted her to help me for the first time. ("Ma, ami ei jaygata tomar moto palish korte chai. Ami sob lom kamiye poriskar korte chai, kintu prothom bar tomake kamiye dite hobe.") But she said it would take a long time to shave the dense jungle and it's too late today. She would now shampoo the place and next Sunday, she would shave me." ("Tomar oi jongol kamiye poriskar korte onek somoy lagbe. Aj onek deri hoye gechhe. Agami robibare kamiye debo.")

"She sprinkled water on my bush from hand shower making the spot tingle. She generated a lot of lather on the dense bush and her hand continued in the erotic zone for quite some time and I felt restless. She placed her hand between the thighs and shampooed my crack too. When she started rinsing the lather away with hand shower, the water went inside through the slit. The sensation was so strong that I started moaning."

"After it was over, mom started soaping herself, I took the soap from her. She said she didn't need any pampering and could take care of herself. ("Amar oto jotner dorkar nei. Ami nijei kore nite parbo.") I told her, as her daughter I would like to pamper her even she didn't need it and by her own admission, she liked it." ("Tumi chao ba na chao, tomar meye hoye ami tomar jotno korte chai. Ar tumi to bolle je tomar bhalo lage.")

"She now relented and I started soaping her back. I made her raise her arms and soaped her armpits. Her belly was really soft and I nicely soaped her bellybutton. After soaping her thighs & legs, I attacked her boobs and was totally lost at the softness. As I pressed the soft mounds, they melted in my hands. Finally when I played at her nipples she strongly moaned. When I soaped her butts, the silky smooth skin felt delicious. As I parted her butt cheeks, they opened very easily. As I soaped her ass hole I dared to poke my finger inside. This made her whimper and I pushed my finger further inside the soft hole. I could feel she had relaxed the spot making the tunnel bigger and I unhesitatingly played my finger inside making her groan strongly."

"After I took out my finger, I turned her round and soaped her baby soft pussy. She parted her thighs and her slit opened up. The lips were very much swollen and I washed her pussy with hand shower. I parted her swollen lips and sprayed water inside and the sound she made was almost like screaming. I attacked her fleshy clit and pressed & twisted it hard. As she was shaking in pleasure, I felt terribly excited and continued my attack on her clit. Within a few minutes she started having an orgasm. Her orgasm started building up and continued for so long that I thought it would never come to an end. When it did finally end, I was wild in passion. When she recovered, she said how as her daughter I could do this to her. ("Chhi, chhi, tumi amar meye hoye, ki kore eta korle?") But I was not in a position to answer her question, as I was rubbing myself like crazy."

"As I was imagining her pussy with my eyes closed and my fingers moving like mad, I suddenly felt mom's hand was on my hand. She pulled my hand out hugged me close and planted a kiss on my lips. I parted my lips to accommodate her tongue and darted my tongue back in her mouth. A guy had kissed me before, but mom's kiss was so much softer and sensual in a different way. While the sensual kissing continued, she searched through my bush. She found my clit, which was throbbing strongly and started playing at it. My pleasure reached the peak and within minutes I had an earth shattering orgasm."

"This is amazing!" Nikki exclaimed, "I was imagining my own mom, when you were narrating, I find this is incredibly exciting. I have seen my mom naked a number of times. She was also very attractive, though in a different way. I wonder how it would feel to get her a climax with my hand or getting a climax from her hand."

Now I was imagining my mom in law naked and felt terribly horny. I poured fresh drinks for both of them and asked Shelly what happened later.

Shelly said, "We both fell completely silent and finished our bath. I felt wonderful after such a grand orgasm, but was worried about mom's reaction. Though she kept mum, her face looked radiant and pleasant. After we came out of the bathroom, she combed my hair and sprayed cologne on my body. As she was spraying cologne on her own body, she commented she didn't know if what happened today was right. Though this was a very pleasant experience for her, she would prefer not to repeat this. I didn't say anything and simply revelled at the memory of the pleasure a little while ago."

"Through out the week, I waited for Sunday. To my great disappointment, on Sunday mom quietly entered the bathroom without calling me. I realised she was feeling resistant to bathing together and pondered what to do. I was so keen to have a smooth pussy that I knocked at the bathroom door reminding her about helping me in shaving. She responded by saying she had completely forgotten about it and said she would do it next Sunday. But as I insisted, she relented and opened the bathroom door, after keeping me waiting for a while. As she let me in, she had covered herself by tying the petticoat above her breasts. The petticoat was wet and her sari & other clothes were already washed. I realised she had already undressed and was washing her own clothes. As I knocked, she covered herself with the petticoat, which was half way through washing."

"I realised I must break her undue inhibitions. I told her what happened last time was definitely a very pleasant first time experience for both of us. She shouldn't shy away just because we were mother & daughter. There could be nothing wrong in doing something, which we both enjoyed. ("Ma, goto robibare ja hoyechhe, seta tomar ar amar dujoner kachhei prothom ekta chomotkar obhigyota. Amra ma meye bolei tumi nijeke gutiye niyona. Jeta amader dujoneri eto bhalo legechhe, seta kono onyay noy.") While I was saying this, I took off my T-shirt and dropped my shorts. I unclasped the bra and pulled down my panty. Proudly displaying my nudity to her, I pulled at the string of her petticoat and it dropped down at her feet. Making her watch her gorgeous naked body at the mirror, I asked what was wrong if her daughter watches a gorgeous woman like her in full nudity." ("Tomar moto ekjon opurbo sundori ke jodi tomar meye nangto dekhe, tahole kshoti ki?")

"My words apparently pleased her, but she said she was too old to be pretty. Her boobs have sagged and her body accumulated fat. ("Amake ei boyese ar sundori bola jayna. Amar buk jhule gechhe ar sorire chorbi jomechhe.") While she said this in a half hearted way, she was looking at her image in the mirror and her pleasant face showed she liked what she saw. I now looked at her pussy and found it was now covered with light stubble. Her armpits had some stubble too. I told her she also needs to shave and I would shave her after she shaves me. ("Tomakeo dekhchhi kamate hobe. Tumi amake kamiye deyoear pore ami tomake kamiye debo.") She made some remarks showing exasperation (Tomar joto barabari!") Asking me to wait, she started washing her petticoat and in the mean time, I shaved my legs and then also shaved my armpits on my own. By that time, mom was through and was watching me shaving."

"Saying that I have done a good job, she ran her fingers over my legs and armpits to check if the skin was smooth enough. ("Eito bhalo shikhe phelechho, besh palish hoyechhe.") She took a pair of scissors and knelt down in front of me. She started clipping away my dense hair and soon the forest looked fairly thin. After a long time, I could see the skin of my pussy and I was pleased that my pussy was a nice triangular mound, though not as fleshy as mom's. Compared to mom's pussy, which looked like a silk cushion, mine was flat. As the scissors ran over the long hair on my slit, I started getting tingling sensation. As she finished and there was only a layer of light curly lhair, she said it was now clean enough. If I trim like this every week there would be no need for the trouble of shaving. She was thinking she would also trim with scissors from now on. ("Ekhon sundor poriskar hoye gechhe. Tumi jodi protyek soptahe kanchi diye kato tahole ar kamabar jhamela thakbena. Amio bhabchhi ekhon theke na kamiye kanchi diye katbo.")

"But I was totally opposed to the idea. I was desperate to have my pussy silky smooth and also wanted mom to retain her smoothness. I forcefully told her so. ("Na, na ma, ami jaygatake ekdom palish rakhte chai. Ar tumio erokom palish rakhbe.") Mom smiled at my insistence and took out the razor & foam. She sat on the toilet seat and asked me to place one foot of mine on her thigh. As I did so, I felt nice as my foot rested on her soft thigh. Now my pussy was close to her and she made the thin hair wet with water. With the protection of the thick hair now gone, the touch of her hand created stronger sensation and the cold foam ran a shiver through my spine. Mom placed her left thumb just above my pussy and stretching the skin ran the razor. The thin layer of hair disappeared revealing clear fair skin."

"Shaving was easy till the razor reached the top level of my slit. Now she pulled one side of the slit away from the thigh and shaved the gap clean. She repeated the same thing on the other side. Now only the labia were left with hair and by this time I was going crazy. The labia were very wet and swollen. Mom pulled one labium to the side and shaved the other labium. In the process her finger was on swollen clit and I almost screamed under pleasure. As she repeated the process on the other labium, my clit throbbed at the touch and I moaned softly."

"Mom pushed her hand through the gap between the thighs and said quite a bit of hair was left. ("Ekhane ekhono onek lom theke gechhe!") Following her instruction, I removed my foot from her thigh, turned, back to her and bent down with my legs spread apart. Mom applied fresh foam at the bottom end of the pussy & the asshole and slowly shaved the place clean. As she ran her hand over the shaved pussy, her hand got completely wet as I was dripping like mad and my pussy juice was trickling down my thighs. I don't know what she thought but I was under such a soft wave of pleasure, I didn't bother."

"As she wiped me dry, I looked at the mirror and very much delighted to see my silky smooth pussy. I hugged mom to thank her and as our breasts touched, my pleasure was renewed. I kissed her first on the cheeks and then on the lips. Her lips were so soft & wet and she, possibly unconsciously, parted her lips. With such provocation, I inserted my tongue in her warm mouth. Our tongues briefly played with each other, before she broke the kiss. Now I kissed her neck and slid my face down along her cleavage. As my face nudged her gorgeous boobs, her large erect nipples were close to my lips, which looked very juicy. My lips were automatically drawn to them and I started sucking them. Mom immediately tried to push me away, but as my lips were firmly gripping the nipple she couldn't do much. As she feebly started saying to leave her, I sucked & licked harder. The sound of resistance in her voice trailed off and she started moaning. By now I went crazy and was sucking her one nipple like mad and softly pressing the other boob. Simultaneously mom's excitement also peaked and she fondled my boobs with one hand and squeezed my bum with her hand."

"After this continued for some time, I slowed down my pace and mom disengaged me slowly. She said, she was so long behaving like an insane person. She never saw a fully naked woman before nor did any other woman saw her naked, except at the time of my birth. She never knew this thing could get so much out of hand and even though it was very pleasant, she is very much ashamed." ("Etokshon pagoler moto korchhilam. Ami jibone kono meyeke nangto dekhini ar tomar jonmer somoy chhara kokhono kono meye amake nangto dekheni. Ami bhabteo parini eta erokom hater baire chele jabe. Jodio amar khub darun legechhe, kintu lojjay amar matha nichu hoye jachchhe.")

"I decided not to argue with her and said let me get started with shaving her. She protested very strongly and took the razor to shave herself. I snatched the razor from her and tried to take control by firmly asking her to raise her hands. She looked exasperated, but raised her arms exposing light stubble in her underarms. The stubble was so light no foam was necessary. But I fondled her soft pits with foam and started shaving. I touched her boobs as much as I could as I ran the razor. The skin became silky with one swipe of the razor and I wiped the place clean. Now I sat down on the toilet seat and asked her to place one foot on my thigh. She hesitantly raised her leg and placed the foot on my thigh. I pulled her foot closer and her pussy was close to me. I made the skin wet and put foam on it. Taking my hand through the gap between the thighs, I covered her with foam right up to her asshole. I realised it wasn't necessary, as her crack was hairless and there was very little hair towards the bottom end of the pussy. Stretching her skin with my thumb on top of the pussy, I shaved her clean till I reached the top of her slit."

"I hesitated at this point. I had to be careful to avoid any cut. At the same time, I was dying to touch her inside the slit. After finishing the sides, I dared my finger to pull aside one labium. The wetness inside was exciting and I could feel her clit. Holding my breath to control my passion, I ran the razor carefully. I repeated the process with the second labium and by now the pussy was totally smooth. I cleaned up whatever little hair was left at the bottom end of the pussy. By now mom's labia were swollen and glistening with moisture. As she was visibly shaking, I picked up the baby oil bottle. Mom removed her foot from my thigh and stood like a statue, with her face totally flushed. I started rubbing baby oil on her pussy. She didn't let me continue for long and took the baby oil from my hand. She rubbed my armpits, legs and finally the pussy. Now I knew she was as aroused as me and I asked her if I could kiss her armpit, which looked so lovely." ("Tomar bogol ki sundor ma! Okhane ekta chumu khabo?")

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
123456...8