When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

"She looked pretty dazed and didn't say anything. As I kissed her silky soft underarm, a wonderful aroma of her perfume mixed with a hint of the smell of her perspiration enamoured me. I got more & more excited and making her lie down on the floor started licking all over her body. This ignited fire in her and holding my face in her hands, she kissed me passionately. At this stage, both of us turned completely wild as we savoured each other's body. I placed my mouth between her thighs and started licking her pussy. Parting her lips I inserted my tongue and found her swollen & throbbing clit. As I chewed the soft piece of meat, she moaned heavily and soon had a long lasting orgasm. She lied on the floor for a while and as she got up, she lovingly pulled me close. She kissed me for a long time and then started sucking my boobs."

"She continued licking & sucking every corner of my body including armpits, bellybutton and thigh joints. Finally she turned me over and made me crawl. Parting my butt cheeks, she licked my crack. I was totally ecstatic and was almost climaxing. Finally she started licking my pussy and while playing her tongue on my clit, she inserted her finger deep inside my moist tunnel. I could feel her finger hitting a spot deep inside and I was in total frenzy. Within seconds I had an earth shattering orgasm. After I recovered, both of us stood under the shower and enjoyed cold water running down our warm bodies. As mom soaped me, I was feeling aroused again and inserted my finger in her pussy. Mom also parted my labia and inserted her finger in. Her other hand probed my asshole and pushed her finger in the tight hole. I expanded my asshole and her finger went deeper inside. By now I was also poking my finger in her crack and as she relaxed her passage, I inserted my finger in her soft hole. It's one of the most erotic sensation, I ever had. Both of us finally brought each other to climax, this time in a mellowed way."

"After we came out of the bathroom, mom said last Sunday we had tasted the pleasure to a degree. But today we explored to the maximum and both of us fully know what it is. But as mother & daughter we can't continue this any more. If we do it again we shall get addicted to this. So, there could be no more shaving each other and no bathing together. As mom declared her decision, I knew from the firmness in her voice it was final. After that day mom & I never did anything, nor did I have any relationship with any other woman. But attraction for a silky smooth pussy is still there. Of course, to keep my hubby happy I at times grow my pubic hair and have realised that the natural look a hairy pussy has it's own charm too. "

As Shelly's story was over, I kissed her cheeks to say thanks for the very exciting story. Nikki also kissed her, but directly on her lips and they both passionately kissed each other. Nikki broke the kiss after a while and I could see she was visibly embarrassed. **************** PART II

Next was my turn and I started telling them about my secret.

"Shelly knows I had lost virginity when I was twenty one. All she knows, it was an accident with an older relative. But there is a very exciting story behind it."

"We lived in a big two storied old fashioned house. In my child hood many people were there in the house. But later, my sister & I and our parents were the only residents. The house had many rooms and not all of them were used. The ground floor had a large kitchen & a dining hall, and a drawing room. Except those none of the rooms in the ground floor were used. On the first floor, there were six rooms, three each on two sides of a wide corridor. We used three rooms as bedrooms and one room was my study room. There was a spare bedroom and in one room my mother did her puja. At one end of the corridor there was a spacious balcony."

"The main building had no bathroom. There was only one toilet at the far end of the corridor on the first floor. The main bathing area was a part of the back yard. There were a few toilets and a separate bathing area partitioned by a wall with one door. The bathing area had no roof, except one part, where there was a large cement water tank. Otherwise, the bathing area was under open sky and had clean marble flooring with a couple of raised platforms and a water tap."

"When I was 21 and studying in college, we had a lady guest. She was my grandma's youngest sister and I called her Dina (a distorted form of grandma in Bengali). She was only five years older than my mom, who at that time was forty three. She & mom were very close in their childhood and later also they regularly kept in touch with each other. She lost her husband at a young age and had no children. She used to teach in a college in a far away city. As she had a long vacation, mom invited her to spend the vacation with us."

"I had seen Dina about ten years ago and didn't remember how she looked. The day she arrived, I was amazed at her looks. She was quite tall, about 5'8" and had beautiful salt & pepper hair extending to her hips. Her features were very sharp and the large eyes were really bright. She had an ever smiling face and an unarming personality. Her teeth were very nice and that made her smile very charming. She had a cinnamon complexion and her skin was very smooth. Her figure was quite slim with curves at right places. The moment I saw her, I felt an attraction for her, which I never felt for an older woman."

"One day, my college was over only after two classes and I was home by noon. Our front door was always open during the day. As I came in & went upstairs, I found none there. My sister's room was closed and I guessed she was studying inside. She was 18 at that time and was preparing for her class exam. I was surprised not to find mom & Dina anywhere. I couldn't ask my sister as her door was closed. I went to my study room. As I switched on the fan, I realised it was not working. I opened the windows. There was one window on the rear side, which was never opened. To make the air flow, I opened that window. As I opened it, I found the whole back yard could be seen from the window. As I looked down, I could see the bathing area."

"I saw mom & Dina taking their bath. I was shocked, surprised & excited, all at the same time, as both of them were partly naked. Mom had taken off all her clothes except her petticoat and was completely naked waist upwards. Dina was wearing her sari only and nothing else. Mom was squatting on a raised platform and Dina was scrubbing mom's back kneeling behind her. I knew it was very wrong to watch them naked, but I was unable to move. I realised it was a rare opportunity and decided I would watch them as long as I could. I was sure they couldn't see me and as a precaution, closed the door of the study room, so that my sister couldn't come in. Initially I couldn't see mom's front, but a little later she turned and I saw her lovely small breasts. Mom was petite and very fair. Her breasts were 32B and had light brown aureoles and nipples. The breasts were perfect in shape with almost no sag. She was wearing a gold chain and its pendant dangled in her cleavage. Her tummy was virtually flat with no fat at all. Mom was always properly dressed even at home and I never saw even her legs exposed, not to speak of breasts. As I watched my conservative mom naked, I got very excited and started having an erection."

"At this stage, I saw my sister entering the back yard with clothes & towel in her hand. She knocked at the door and Dina stood up and walked to the door to open it. So long, Dina was kneeling down and I couldn't see her properly. As she stood up, I saw her lovely figure wrapped only in a sari. The sari was tied low and by tucking a few layers at the waist, she had raised it above her knees. I saw her beautiful curved waist and shapely legs. I could even have a side view of her breast, which looked very shapely. I realised she was indeed very sexy and my hidden desire for her became stronger. My sister took off her blouse and skirt and was wearing only bra & panty."

"As Dina had finished scrubbing mom's back, mom got busy in cleaning her own feet & legs. Mom said something to Dina & my sister. My sister now covered her front with a towel and took off her bra. She sat down holding the towel in front of her and Dina scrubbed her back. I could only see sis's bare back and her thighs & legs. After scrubbing her back, Dina took a dish in her hand, which had some gooey stuff on it. It looked like a paste of turmeric & milk cream. Dina rubbed some paste on sis's back and then as sis stood up, pulled her panty down to her knees. Sis tried to pull her panty back but Dina forced her to take off the panty and rubbed the paste on her butts. Sis apparently relented and I had a nice view of her small but shapely butts."

"Dina now turned her around and removed her towel. Sis was possibly resigned to the full exposure of her body and didn't protest much. Dina rubbed the paste on sis's boobs, which looked very similar to mom's boobs, except that her boobs were firmer and the nipples were pink. Dina rubbed the paste on her belly also. Her pussy had a light dark patch, apparently closely trimmed pubic hair. Sis had a petite flawless figure and very much resembled mom. After Dina finished, sis went to the covered area and stood behind the cement tank, which covered her waist downwards. Sis turned her back and started bathing. As she filled a mug with water from the tank, I could intermittently see her boobs & clean underarms. Sis quickly finished her bath and came to the front side with the towel wrapped around her. She put on her bra & panty and then dropped her towel. As sis left after putting on her skirt & blouse, I wondered if what I saw was real or not."

"As sis left, Dina followed her to the door and bolted it. Now I had a better look at Dina and was enamoured to see her lovely breasts under the thin fabric of her sari. As her sari was now tied quite low, I could partly see her curved belly with a sexy bellybutton. Her hips were wide and waist quite trim and there was a lovely curve at her waist. Her thighs were also quite long and shapely. Mom had just finished washing clothes and as Dina told her something, she untied and dropped the petticoat. I was awe struck to see mom stark naked. She was facing the other way, and I saw only her naked backside. Her butts were small but had a nice round shape. Dina knelt behind her and soaped & scrubbed her butts, thighs & legs. After soaping her she applied the paste on mom's butts and on her boobs."

"After Dina finished, mom walked to the cement tank and started bathing. She, unlike sis, stood in front of the tank and I saw her fully naked from the front. I realised mom looked so very different without clothes. Her fair petite figure was beautiful and she looked like a young girl in her twenties. Her pubic triangle had a lot of hair and it looked pretty large on her small body. As she raised her arms, I saw her armpits, which were also full of hair. I can't describe my feeling, as I watching fully naked women, that too my mom & sis, for the first time. The realisation that I was watching my own mom stark naked, gave me an awful excitement."

"As I was engrossed in watching mom's nudity, I didn't notice Dina. Suddenly I saw Dina taking off her sari and my heart skipped a beat. Her back was turned towards me and as she took off her sari exposing her wonderful figure, her curvaceous waist & hips came into view. Her butts were something worth looking at. Those were large and curved both sideways and towards the back. The skin of the butts was smooth like satin. The large globes were supported on long shapely thighs. As she walked towards mom, there was an amused look in mom's eyes. After a while mom was pointing towards Dina's belly and giggled away. Dina in turn told mom something jokingly and lifted her arms to show something to mom. As Dina joined mom by the side of the tank and turned around, I realised why mom was giggling. Dina had a dense bush with abundance of hair, which was all salt & pepper! I was awed at this and only a little later watched the rest of her gorgeous naked body."

"Her largish boobs were full & round, but not excessive and had brown aureoles, which were more than two inches in diameter. She had large nipples, which were as thick as the index finger and more than half inch long. The pull of gravity gave the mounds a nice downward tilt and created a soft fold under the mounds. Her belly was nicely curved and the deep bellybutton looked awfully sexy. I was an admirer of her figure from the day she first came. But I couldn't imagine how attractive she was in full nude. She always dressed conservatively in white or light coloured sari and her blouse hardly exposed any part of her body. The wonderful contours were largely hidden under her conservative dress. With full exposure of her nudity, she looked like a sex goddess."


As she started pouring water on her body with a mug, I saw her armpits, full of dense salt & pepper hair. Mom was soaping herself and as Dina's body got wet, mom started soaping her back. Mom soaped her butts and thighs too. After rinsing the soap away, mom rubbed the paste on Dina's butts and on her breasts & tummy. As Dina turned around, mom threw some water from the mug at her pubes and giggled away. Dina also giggled and threw water on mom's bush. This way they playfully had their bath and I excitedly watched them jerking my cock. By the time they finished, I had shot out loads of cum."

"From that day onwards, I was eager to watch the women when they were bathing. But with my college hours didn't give me any more opportunity. Only one day, I could see sis bathing alone. She was fully naked and I saw her pussy more clearly, which was covered with a thin layer of hair. Her armpits also had stubble. I was awed as sis took a razor and shaved her underarms. Later, she shaved her pussy also and I watched her cute little pussy turning smooth. She took a long time to shave as she ran the razor very slowly and covered every corner. She also shaved the areas behind the pussy, which I couldn't see. I was wondering if she was shaving her crack too. As she shaved the area around her slit, she pulled the skin to the side and I could even see her pink tunnel. I again jerked off watching my sister and later felt very guilty."

"Gradually, I brushed off the thoughts about watching mom & sis naked. But the nude image of Dina haunted me. I was desperate to make love to her. In the mean time, Dina & I got very friendly as we shared a strong common interest in literature & drama. We talked for long hours, mostly after dinner and I was amazed at her vast knowledge. Apart from my admiration from her knowledge, her loving & affectionate nature enamoured me. Whenever we were together, she touched me very lovingly or once in a while gave me a hug or a peck. I loved to be near her and felt an aroma that always surrounded her. I started feeling attracted to her both emotionally and physically. I never fell in love with any woman before. I wondered if I was in love with Dina."

"About ten days after Dina came to our house, my parents had to rush to Delhi, as my grandma (father's mother), who was staying with my father's younger brother, was very unwell. My sister also accompanied them as her class exam was over and she had a vacation. I couldn't go, even though my college also had a vacation. My parents couldn't leave Dina behind all alone in the house and I was to stay back as her protector. Before they left, mom told me I should sleep with Dina at night as she couldn't sleep alone. Mom used to sleep with Dina in the guest room, which had a double bed. She asked me to do the same in her absence. Mom was a cleanliness freak and often checked on my cleanliness. She told Dina to keep a check on my hygiene in her absence. Dina accepted the duty with an indulgent smile."

"I was totally delighted at the prospects of continued company of the woman whom I adored. My parents left on a Sunday very early in the morning. After they left, I went back to bed and slept late, as mom was not there to wake me up. I woke up amidst a lovely aroma. I was delighted when I realised it was Dina's aroma. She was sitting on my bed, running her fingers through my hair. She bent down and gave me a peck on my forehead. I never had such a pleasant feeling at the time of waking up from sleep. I lazed in the bed and revelled in her closeness; her thighs were in touch with my arms."

"I suddenly realised to my horror, I had a big hard on and my shorts was tenting. A sweet smile was lingering on Dina's face and I wasn't sure if it was her natural smile or was caused by my hard on. As I got fidgety in my effort to hide my erection, she told me not to feel uneasy, she knew it's a natural thing in the morning. It would be all right after I pee. ("Oto lojja pabar kichhu nei. Ami jani sokale ghum theke uthe erokom hoy. Hishi korar porei thik hoye jabe.") This made me rush out of the room and run to the toilet."

"After letting out stream of water almost endlessly, I realised to my horror my hard on didn't subside. Now I knew Dina's presence was the cause of my erection. Fortunately, the brief I discarded last night, was lying on the floor. I took off my shorts, put the brief on and put the shorts back. To my dismay, it wasn't much of an improvement. By the time I came back still sporting the hard on, Dina had left my room. As the smell was still there I felt very romantic and was imagining her as my fiancé. By the time Dina called me from downstairs for breakfast, the hardness was gone."

"Dina spent the whole morning in the kitchen supervising the cook. I kept myself busy with a book on Eugene O'Neil, which I got from the library at Dina's suggestion. By the time the cook & the maids left, it was midday and Dina came into my room. She was perspiring and face was red from the heat in the kitchen. She looked so delicate as she was trying to hide the effect of heat. I felt like taking her in my arms and comfort her. As I couldn't do so, I made her sit on a chair directly under the fan. She got down from the chair and squatted on the floor."

"I brought a wet towel and wiped her face and then her neck. I was surprised even with so much perspiration her wonderful aroma was still strong. Her blouse was soaking wet and her bra & the back was clearly visible through the wet fabric. I wanted to tell her to take off the wet blouse and let me wipe her back, but I knew I couldn't do that. I only stealthily watched her sexy curves under the wet blouse."

"After a while, we got busy in discussing Eugene O'Neil. We were so engrossed in the discussion, we almost lost track of time. After about an hour, Dina said it was time for bath and broke the discussion. My heart skipped a beat as I thought of her bathing in the nude. She wanted to check if my nails were cut (My mom's instructions!). I told her I had cut my nails in the morning, but she noticed my toenails had grown quite long. I told her I couldn't cut my toenails on my own and took my mom's help. She immediately offered to help."

"As I brought the nail cutter, she made me sit on the chair and sat close to my feet. She held my left foot and placed the heel on her lower tummy and started cutting my toenails. Wow, I felt such a sensation as my heel rested on the cushion of soft flesh. As she clipped the nails, my foot slid down slowly and ultimately I felt the furriness of her pubic hair under my heel. I was out of my mind as the realisation of touching her erotic zone sank down in my mind. As I was fighting the urge to grind her pussy under the pressure of my heels, she was through with my left foot."

"She took my right foot in her hand and placed it on her tummy. By then, my hard on was back in full vigour. As she was concentrating on my foot, I hoped she didn't notice my erection, which was trying to defy the barriers of my brief & shorts. This time, she asked me to hold the heel firmly in place and not to let it slide down. I thought she had realised I had bad intentions and this was her warning. This scared me to death. I was very nervous and ashamed of myself. But Dina had a pleasant smile on her face and I felt she was not angry or unhappy with me. With this feeling of being reassured, I became careless again and my heel slipped down to her crotch. The feeling of scare overtook the pleasure of touching the erotic furriness and I tried to move my feet up."

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
123456...8