When Life Hands You Lemons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few minutes in his arms, Tom stood and took my hand once more, asking, "Would you care for another dance before we go Mom?"

"I'd love to," was all I could say, and truly meant it. He guided me through the maze of tables to the dance floor with great confidence, and then took me in his arms. It was so wonderful I just melted into him as we began moving together. I rested my head on his shoulder, while he placed his hands around me once more. I could not recall ever being so happy and I whispered, "Thank you Sweetie."

"Thank me for what?" he replied close to my ear.

"For everything," was all I could say. Tom did not respond with words, he just simply eased me closer until our bodies pressed tightly together.

I must have lost sense of with whom I was dancing because before I even knew what I was doing, I found myself rubbing up against him in a very non-motherly way. I could feel something rigid against my over-heated groin, and honestly hoped it wasn't just the car keys in his pocket. I can only assume Tom noticed too as his hands slowly dropped inch by inch until he cupped my bottom, pulling me forward until our crotches ground together. I heard myself sigh as the amazing eroticism of the moment suddenly overwhelmed me and I surrendered to it.

We danced for only a short while longer until the reality of what had happened hit me like a ton of bricks. I was dancing with my son, shamelessly rutting like a horny young schoolgirl, in a public place no less. The room may have been dimly lit, yet in my mind I was sure everyone could see how I had debased myself.

The realization left me feeling like I'd been slapped, and I had to do something. I quickly removed my hands from around Tom's shoulders and pressed them to his chest. Pushing myself away I nearly screamed, "We better go now." Before the words were even out of my mouth I had turned away from him and was walking briskly towards the door.

Tom rapidly caught up to me and tried to grasp my hand, shouting, "Slow down!"

I could barely think, yet pulled my hand away by instinct and gasped, "Please, let's just go Tom." He held the door for me as we exited the building and made our way quickly to his car. Once again he opened the door to let me in, but as I sat down I could only bury my head in my hands, not having to courage to face him.

Tom climbed into his seat and silence ensued for a long while as if he was trying to assess the situation. I felt his fingers touch my own as he tried to hold my hand or maybe just remove it from my face so he could look me in the eye, but I recoiled in shame.

Breaking the silence, I finally heard him mutter, "I'm sorry."

I dropped my hands for a moment, looked over into his caring eyes and replied, "Oh Baby, it's all my fault, please forgive me."

"Forgive you for what? Dancing with me?" He answered incredulously.

"Please, can we just go home and talk about this later?" I begged as I buried my face in my hands once more.

"Mom, please talk to me," he implored, but I just shook my head in my hands and turned away from him.

Before long the car churned alive as we started for home. On the way I replayed the evening over and over. It was just so perfect, having the undivided attention of a handsome guy, one who truly cared about me. It had been so long since I'd been loved by a man, I just lost myself in the moment and let things get out of hand. The fact that it was my son made things easily familiar, but shockingly disturbing as I looked back. Would I ever be able to face him again?

We finally arrived home and Tom parked the car in the driveway. I reached for the door handle in an attempt to make a clean getaway, but he grasped my left wrist, holding it fast. In a panic I turned to look at him and he calmly stared back into my eyes and said, "I think we need to talk about tonight, Mom."

Feeling like a deer in the headlights I froze, having no idea what to say. I know I was supposed to be the adult and be the cool one, but in reality I wanted to run as far away as my feet would carry me. "Please Honey, I just need to go to bed," I pleaded.

But he held firm, "No, we need to talk about this now."

I could feel tears welling in my eyes and didn't want my son to see me cry. "Please Tom, please let me go," I begged, but he would not relent. His grip was not harsh yet kept me from moving away.

"Why, Mom? Why do you need to go?" he asked, like I had some easy answer for my earlier behavior.

"I ruined everything," I sobbed as I glanced out the window away from him.

"What are you talking about?" Tom responded loudly. He then gently pulled my hand until my body turned towards him and added, "Please look at me Mom."

Trying to avoid his gaze, I stuttered, "You gave me the perfect evening and I ruined it." His eyes were like magnets pulling me to face him and I found it impossible to look away for long no matter how much I wanted to. I caught myself openly staring at him; feeling as weak as a little girl, just sure he had a window directly into my darkest desires. Tom didn't say one word, rather just gazed at me with such complete love and compassion I was left totally flustered. Feeling more vulnerable than ever before, I had to say something, anything to protect myself. Meekly I whimpered, "I'm just so lonely."

"I know you are, but I'm here for you," he responded softly.

"Oh Thomas, you don't understand," I sighed, hoping he was old enough to understand our relationship hung in the balance.

"Don't treat me like I'm still in diapers," Tom implored emphatically, trying to maintain control. After a pregnant pause, he stared at me intently and added, "The evening was perfect and still can be."

"Jeez, you have no idea what you're saying!" I replied rapidly, desperately trying to dismiss the sexual implications of what he said as though he were a silly child.

"Of course I do," he stated calmly before reaching for my free hand. He brought my two palms together within his own, and then turning them to kiss the back of each. "You have no idea, do you Mom?" he asked as his lips left my skin.

Ashamed at myself for belittling his earlier statement, I was left even more uncomfortable by his question, the implications seeming so clear. I sheepishly looked at him and replied, "What...ummm, what do you mean no idea?"

"You have no idea how much I love you," he responded, staring intently.

I tried to look away, but Tom momentarily squeezed my hands, clearly demonstrating he wanted me to face him. As hard as I tried to avoid his gaze, our eyes made contact once more. Reflected back at me was great strength, yet immense compassion, both of which I'd never experienced from him to that magnitude. He had a power I'd never fully recognized before and I wanted to look away, but suddenly could not as I awaited his next words.

"You don't, do you Mom?" he followed.

Deep down I could sense Tom had gone way out on an emotional limb, yet I had no idea how to respond. I truly meant it when I told him the evening was perfect, but I was afraid of what that might mean for our relationship. Even more terrifying was the thought that he might learn things about me that no son should ever have to face, that his otherwise conservative mother was a sexual being full of passion and desire. But mostly, as a middle-aged woman, I was deathly afraid of rejection by the one person whom I loved more than anyone else in the world. I hoped, no prayed, he felt the same about me.

As those thoughts circled my brain and before I could say anything to break the tension, he released my hands stating apologetically, "Sorry Mom, the last thing I want to do is make you feel uncomfortable."

Tom's words seemed to finally break a spell for me, as if the clouds suddenly parted. He looked really hurt, which simply killed me. I instantly understood that it was not just about me; that my son's feelings were every bit as important, maybe even more so than my own. The last thing I wanted was for him to feel like he had done something wrong or that his going out on a limb was not understood and appreciated. I knew too well the fear of rejection, and I just couldn't hurt my boy in the same way. I only hoped that giving into my own deepest desires would not scar him for life.

"Oh Tommy," I sighed, falling into him. I buried my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I'm so sorry," I slobbered between tears.

"It's okay Mom, I've got you," he whispered into my ear, holding me as securely as a father would hold a newborn. Tom moved his hand under my chin and lifted my face to his own. "I love you," he said before he leaned in to kiss my lips ever so softly.

It may sound silly, but I truly felt electrical shocks run through my body the second we touched. I'm sure it only lasted a moment, but the union of our mouths was simply magical. My eyes had closed as we kissed, but when I reopened them I saw the loving face of my son staring intently back upon me. All the tension and uncertainty suddenly drained from my body as if I'd lost 20 pounds with one kiss. I could only smile through my tears, run a finger across his cheek and whisper, "I love you too."

Tom leaned forward once more and our lips reconnected, gently at first but then with growing passion as we pulled one another into a tight embrace. Lost in passion for a moment, I suddenly remembered where we were and desperately tried to break away. "Oh God, not here Baby," was all I could moan, fearing our neighbors were peering through their windows upon our incestuous coupling.

My son must have understood completely as he quickly broke our embrace before exiting the car. Only a moment later my door opened and Tom stood before me holding out his hand. I took it and we walked hand in hand to the front door which he unlocked and opened for me like the perfect gentleman. Once inside, Tom leaned back upon the door and pulled me towards him. "God I love you so much Mom," he moaned as our lips came together.

Words escaped me as I simply sighed into my son's mouth, arms wrapping around him as they had done earlier. We made out like inexperienced teens, kissing but not touching too much, I'm sure both afraid to take too big a risk. I finally relaxed into Tom's body, my soft female parts pressed against his hard male parts. His arousal was evident, pressing into my lower tummy, which threw me momentarily. Was this really happening?

I was surprised by my own eagerness and at how rapidly things had changed between us over the course of just one evening. Doubt gripped me as I wondered if what I was doing was right or wrong, the clouds which had parted only minutes before once again closing. Everything about it felt so right, but I just had to have a minute to myself to make sure. I could only think of one thing to say, so I broke our embrace and stated, "Sorry Baby, I have to use the restroom."

"It's okay Mom, go," he answered with a nod. As I broke away he asked, "You are coming back, aren't you?" Tom looked at me with such doubt I actually believe he was worried I was going to run away.

"Yes I'm coming back, trust me," I replied as I softly kissed his cheek. What I didn't say was that I might be coming back to put a stop to things. Even though I still held a trace of doubt, I found myself sauntering away from him, secretly hoping Tom was admiring my motherly curves. I blushed, thinking of how naughty I was being in front of him, which surprisingly only heightened my arousal.

Safely away from my son, I tried to find a clarity which I could not when in his presence. I had a few glasses of wine with dinner, so I wanted to ensure what I was feeling was real and not just alcohol altering my judgment. After all, Tom's wellbeing was serious business and as his Mom it was not too late to put a halt to things. Did I really want to take such a monumental step?

I stared intently at the wanton woman in the mirror before me, looking for a sign. My cheeks were flush and my wide eyes were positively glowing like I had never seen before. I thought of one final test and dropped a hand to my leg to lift my dress. My sodden panties reinforced everything I was thinking and for once I felt the need to shut off my mind and follow my body's lead completely. My chest was heaving when I finally understood I was ready to take the leap. Deep down, I knew Tom was ready too as I remembered both his looks and words.

Finally with the courage to leave the restroom, I found my son in the den, looking quite relieved I'd returned as music softly played in the background. Tom had taken off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves a turn, his red tie hanging loosely around his neck. The boy I knew only hours before had somehow been replaced by the young power executive of my dreams.

"Care to dance?" Tom asked and held out both hands to me.

I did not want to tip my hand and appear too eager, yet somehow I found myself running across the room, throwing my body into his warm embrace. As our mouths grappled together, I felt strangely comfortable with the idea that it was my own son touching me in such an intimate way.

We gently swayed to the music, lost in the passion that was our union. Soon I was aware of Tom's hands slowly sliding down my back before they reached the twin cheeks of my bottom, which he cupped in his large palms. He then eased me forward until once again I felt the obvious sign of his arousal pressed firmly against my belly. I know it must sound terrible for a mother to say about her son, but the thought of giving such a handsome young man an erection really excited me.

Moments later I felt the pressure released from my bottom as Tom's hands slid lower still, not halting until he reached the base of my short dress. His fingers softly traced a line across my stockings just below the hem, making me shiver as I held onto him for dear life. Slowly his hands began to move back upwards, dragging the fabric of my dress with them as they came, not stopping until he held my nearly bare posterior in his strong hands.

I began to flex my feet up and down in an attempt to slide my little peach across his hardness, shamelessly trying to further arouse us both. Knowing what I was up to, Tom bent his knees a bit to bring our groins into better alignment. He then pulled me closer with his hands guiding our rhythmic movements against one another, much to my satisfaction. His father had been the only lover I had ever known, so Thomas' cock was in rare company rubbing against me in such an intimate way.

"Oh fuck, Mom," He gasped as he dragged me up and down over his erection, and I knew exactly what he was feeling because I was feeling it too. I was experiencing a high the likes of which I'd never known before. Within only moments I was amazed to find an orgasm rapidly approaching, and I surrendered myself completely. I pressed my face into the crook of Tom's neck and held him tightly, desperately driving my climax by humping my mid-section against his, whimpering as unbridled bliss washed over me. My body slowly became as limp as a rag doll in his strong arms as he maneuvered up and down, over and over.

Momentarily satiated, my head began to clear and I found myself on weak legs clinging to my baby for dear life, my sweaty forehead resting against his equally sweaty neck. As I tried desperately to regain my breath, I recognized that Tom was still gently easing our bodies against one another. Instantly I understood that the wonderful orgasm I had experienced was not mutual, only my own. As a mother I was ashamed at putting my own happiness before my son's, and needed to rapidly remedy the situation.

"I'm so sorry Baby," I cooed as I kissed his cheek in gratitude. Tom said nothing as I pressed my hands to his chest to ease our sweaty bodies apart, staring back at me with great longing. Trying not to break eye contact for even a second, I slowly dropped to my knees directly before him. Tom's eyes went wide as I'm sure he understood what was about to happen, my face suddenly level with his bulging groin.

It seemed I was more of a spectator than a participant as I watched as my hands reach for Tom's belt, my trembling fingers grasping the buckle. I was embarrassed that I had trouble unhooking the clasp, like a schoolboy trying to open his first bra. The task was made more difficult by the fact that my eyes kept wondering towards the massive bulge in his slacks rather than the belt I was trying to open. Finally successful, my curious digits moved to unclip the button of his pants before grabbing his zipper.

The significance of the moment hit me and I glanced upwards to seek assurance. Gazing down upon me with wide-eyed wonder, Tom moved his hand to lovingly stroke the top of my head as gently as he would a puppy dog. He gave me a soft smile which I took as understanding to move forward, and I did so willingly.

I drew his zipper down and then slid my hands to his hips. I paused briefly before easing the dark trousers down his solid legs. My eyes followed them down until I watched them puddle around his ankles, before glancing back upwards with great anticipation. Still encased in his boxer shorts, the large bulge appeared ominous hiding behind the thin layer of fabric.

I had not seen Tom naked in many years and my curiosity was killing me. I simply needed to see it, so I reached for his waistband and pulled the shorts down. Freed from its confines, Tom's erection bobbed up and down before me, almost slapping my face. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Sure I had been guilty of watching a few pornographic movies online, but nothing prepared me for the moment when I saw my son's huge cock before my very own eyes. Only one word went through my head, magnificent.

Tom's penis had to be at least eight inches long, maybe nine, and almost as thick as my wrist. The head was large, like a big knob at the end of his mighty shaft, and was a dark purple filled with blood. Somehow it defied gravity and stood proudly pointing upwards in spite of its size. I could only stare as I felt my mouth begin to water and knew I needed to touch and taste him.

I moved my head forward only to stop just inches from his manhood, and looked up into his eyes. With my sexiest pout, I asked, "Are you ready for this Thomas?"

"Oh God, please Mom," he gushed excitedly.

I smiled in response, and then wordlessly reached for his hard cock with my right hand to pull it down towards my eager lips. I could not believe how hard and hot it was in my palm, so ready for relief. Never before had I even contemplated having something like that inside me, yet there it was, right in front of my face.

My head bobbed forward and I gently pressed my lips to the giant tip, planting a soft kiss at the end. I then began to kiss it over and over, then snaked my tongue out to lick around the head in a circular motion. Moving my head to the side, I ran my face up and down the sides of his pole, slowly kissing and licking down one side and back the other. Glancing upwards, I could see a look of sheer bliss in Tom's eyes as he watched me make love to his throbbing prick.

I found my left hand between my legs touching myself, but I realized that it was my son's turn for pleasure and I did not want to be selfish. I pulled it up to cup his large sack and I began to gently roll his balls as I continued to work on his cock with my lips.

Opening as widely as I was able, I slowly eased forward to take as much of his penis inside of my mouth as I could. My lips rolled down his shaft, yet try as I may, I was not even able to reach half way. Disappointed at not being able to take more, I began to jerk the base of his cock with my right hand as I sucked the end as best as I could. I deeply wanted to give my son pleasure like he had never experienced before, so I worked my mouth and hands in unison to bring him off. Tom's hips began to move forward and backwards in rhythm with the pace I had set so I knew he was probably close. His hands cupped my head gently before he grunted, "Mom, you'd better stop now."