When Lightning Strikes

Story Info
Older man & a younger woman give in to lust.
3.4k words
4.32
65.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to find a way to thank him. He had been of great help to her when she needed it most. She was a new teacher and had wanted to impress the rest of the staff and her boss with a fantastic way to teach her third graders about the weather. Becca knew the cookies and beer in the back seat weren't much of a thank you, but she had hoped they would at least be a start. As she drove down the long dirt road she remembered how she had begun to crush on this very intelligent and generous man. He had a good fifteen years on her, and his experience definitely translated into everything he did; from the words he used, and the confidence in his voice, to the way he moved across the room – slowly but well pronounced. Both in long talks about life and in general observations, she could tell Rick had lived through some major ups and downs. He had survived them all and come out of them stronger than before. He knew what he stood for, and he knew why he stood for it. His excitement and passion for history, literature, nature and philosophy sent waves of electricity up and down her spine. When she would shiver he'd ask if she was cold. All she could do was blush and shake her head while gazing at the ground.

Just day-dreaming about his voice and his passion made her skin tingle in the hot car all by herself. She had to laugh at herself as she shook it off. She wondered how long she would have this crush before it blew over. At the very least, she had gotten a few glorious nights out of the deal where she couldn't quite tell if it was her dildo or some phantom version of Rick rocking her body to orgasmic explosions she had never felt with any other man before. Before she realized it, she was turning into his driveway, putting the car in park and shutting off the ignition. Just looking at his front door initiated a little cartwheel between her hips.

"Fuck, settle down, baby girl. You act like you're here to ride the man into oblivion. You know better than that. Hell, you're not even his type." She had a habit of talking to herself as a form of soothing herself. With that, she checked her hair in the mirror sighed and gave herself the "best choice" look she gave her own students when they did something...childish. Her hips, however, had a mind of their own as they carried her slowly to the back of the car, sliding from side to side with each step to the trunk. Rolling her eyes at herself one more time as she bent over into the trunk, she began the walk to his door, and then rang the bell.

...

He was sitting alone in his large and empty house. He wasn't particularly interested in watching TV or turning the radio on just right now. It seemed as though every channel was running a show about sex, and every station playing songs about late night hook-ups. He had to laugh at himself when the phrase "hook up" popped into his head. Rick was too old for hooking up, but he wasn't too old to remember how good it felt to do so; or even the last time he had. Years had passed, but he could still remember it like it was yesterday. Hell, he thought to himself, in a way it was yesterday. I can't believe I had to wash the sheets last night; let alone actually feeling the need to do so.

"I'm a dirty old man. What the hell is the matter with me?" Had he just said that aloud? Most definitely. Getting up to make a pot of coffee, he caught himself in the midst of fantasizing. Out of nowhere, glancing at his countertop he imagined helping her up onto it in the middle of a long slow kiss. A twitch behind his zipper (and an over flowing pot of water) brought him back to reality. A little too perfectly, the doorbell rang as he placed the pot back on the burner to receive its contents.

He rolled his eyes at himself when he noticed he had been preening on the way down the hall. Breathing deeply, he opened the door. My God, she's beautiful.

...

Steady those knees, baby girl. "Hey, Rick, I come bearing gifts." Every fiber in her being wanted to be thrown at that man standing in front of her. Every fiber in her brain kept her in one place, holding the cookies and beer out for him to accept; which he did. Upon entering the house she noticed it was stone quiet, which was unusual for him. Usually something was making noise. Today, all she could hear was the coffee maker and the birds chirping through the windows. "Everything okay?"

"Fine, why – Oh, the quiet? Yeah, just garbage on TV so I didn't bother." She walked past him to a window in the kitchen. She loved the view from that window. For some reason the trees were looking extra green and lush. He loved the view of the young woman walking away from him. "Shit," he muttered to himself.

"Sorry?" Becca had heard him after all.

"Nothing, just thinking. The beer got warm so I'll just throw it in the fridge. The cookies are probably fine, though." Damnit, man.

"Works for me, I'll head outside." And bend my ass over the railing of your deck just in the hopes that you'll want it... She was fighting a losing battle.

And bend your ass over the railing of my deck so I can appreciate it while I pull that skirt up.... Rick groaned as he bent over and put the beer in the fridge, hoping like hell it sounded like he was just old, then grabbed a couple cold bottles he already had waiting for them. It wasn't the first time they had been drinking together. Part of him hoped it wouldn't be the last. Following her outside, he found himself gripping the slippery necks more firmly trying to steady himself at the same time. She was indeed resting her elbows on the railing and shifting her weight from side to side. A warm and gentle breeze was playing with her skirt, taunting him. He fell for the bait and moved as though in a trance to prop his elbows beside hers on the railing. Opening both bottles he handed her one and they began talking about all things inane – the weather, politics, how her students thought he was now the coolest man on the planet and how thankful she was.

"I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without you. I know I owe you more of a thank you than just beer and cookies." Without meaning to, she leaned into him and put her head on his shoulder; turning her body toward him just a little bit. Snapping back to attention, she stammered, "Sorry, it's just so nice out here, and I...."

Wanting to ease her embarrassment, he replied simply, "Relax, it's okay. It is nice out here." To further soothe her, but also to cave in to his desire to touch, he placed his hand on her back, then carefully moved around her waist.

"You're hand seems to have taken to traveling." She was surprised, excited and calm all at the same time. Becca was terrified to breathe, just in case it spooked him.

"Yes, it is. Is that okay?" Something had switched in his voice. He still sounded smooth and confident, but now, there was a new note. He sounded....coy.

With a long slow exhale, she surrendered herself to see what would happen next. Softly, returning her head to his shoulder, she uttered a simple "Yes." Reaching one hand over she squeezed his arm to FINALLY feel the strength and power that had been hiding there for so long, out of her realm of possibility. They continued this silent exchange for minutes, only breaking the silence with pulls on the bottles of beer and the calls of the wild.

Becca was the first to break the silence. Youth and naïveté were on her side. Weakly, she spoke, "Rick...I...Are you...You...Do..." Each time she tried to speak his thumb would slide back and forth on her stomach. The little thrills caused her to start and stop so many times. Use your words, you're acting like an eight year old. "Rick, I'm afraid I'm going to try to kiss you, soon."

"Afraid?" Was that a hint of amusement in his voice? Fucker.

"I'm afraid that you'll be upset or annoyed or just flat out pissed off. I know I'm not your type and I know you have no interest in me whatsoever. I know I'm being silly. I'll just g-" She did get a chance to finish her words, but not quite how she had expected. In turning her body to leave she turned into Rick. Rick, in turn, spun her back against the railing and gave her the most intense kiss she had ever received. As she sank into him, the resulting moan parting from her lips finished "go."

Almost as if on cue, a roll of thunder clapped overhead and a bolt of lightning flashed through the sky. What the hell? Is this some sort of romance novel shit? This was thought by both of them, even though they didn't realize it. Just then, the rain began to pour down in liquid sheets and they ran indoors. Without missing a beat Rick closed the door behind them and pinned Becca against it, returning to that kiss. And what a kiss – it started with their lips, and a hunger that come from some place beyond recognition. When his lips moved to her neck their bodies pressed against each other, fighting for some lost sense of control.

Their hands were free to grasp and grope each other – his chest, her shoulders, his arms, her waist then ass, pulling up her skirt, her fingers digging into his belt, trying to will it off, then fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. As her lips and tongue traced lines all across his chest and shoulders, hands groping at his sides, he began to unzip her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and pull off her top. Becca's knee and calf traced a long line up the outside of his own leg and began to wrap around his body, when something in her mind screamed, STOP!

In that moment, she had lost all sense of herself. She pushed him back hard enough to nearly knock him to the ground. Looking him in the eye, almost as though possessed, she held her arms in front of her body to keep him from kissing her again. With a wicked smile crossing her lips, she stepped toward him. The hands that were up for protection began to pull his shirt off his body. Dropping to her knees before him, she began her work on his belt and jeans, pulling them slowly to the floor, then off his body. Her hands snaked their way back up his thighs to massage his cock which was growing harder with each pass of her palm. She took her time checking his body against her own fantasies and was pleased to notice she was exactly right about what he had been hiding underneath those clothes; a rare treat. Now, completely exposed in front of her, she couldn't help but think – something she hadn't done for a while now – I want this man.

Again he tried to step toward her but she stopped him with just a hand in the air. Reaching two fingers between her breasts she freed herself from her bra, letting it slide off her shoulders to the ground. Turning her back to him, Becca hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties, pulling them down to the ground and bending over as she did so. After straightening her back again, she turned around, kicked off her shoes and stood before him for her turn at examination. Just as another bolt of lightning struck outside, Rick formed one solitary thought, I want this woman.

He wanted to approach her again, but this time stood his ground, waiting for her to move. In two steps she was standing in front of him once more, lifting herself up to kiss him on the lips, balancing herself by gripping his hips. As she slid down the length of his body her breasts smoothed down the hairs on his body rising from the electricity both indoors and out. Finally, sitting back on her heels with a thigh caressing each of his calves, she began to stroke and lick at his cock.

This is new. I could get used to it. If she were pressed to be honest, Becca would admit, she had never been a fan of this particular part. With past lovers she had gotten the distinct impression that she was there to serve solely as a cum cup of sorts. This was different; this was...more. Squatting there in front of him she actually felt powerful, alive, treasured and respected. Becca controlled where her tongue slid across his shaft; how fast or how slow, in circles and straight slicks. Her whole body began to respond to the pleasure she was getting – her hands slid up his hips and stomach to grope his body in all new places. Her breasts began rubbing against his legs all on their own; her hips rocking back and forth. Droplets of arousal began to form on her lips then slowly trickle down. Once again, her body was not her own. Once again, the thunder cracked.

Jesus, old man, do not even think of cumming yet. Look at her, how beautiful she is. She's enjoying this...Shit, maybe you shouldn't look down just yet. For his part, Rick was definitely enjoying the moment, but had learned in the past to mind his manners. Never force a lady into a rhythm she wasn't interested in. Never force a lady to take more than she wanted. Watch her; follow her lead and you will always know exactly what's called for next. As her own hands began to wander, grope, explore, his hands traveled from her hands, down her arms and shoulders, gently resting on her head, then leaning forward just a bit to massage her shoulder blades. He was careful to not move his hips too much; but instead let her control the rhythm. In time he could not possibly take another moment.

With a heavy groan, he gripped Becca's shoulders tightly and pulled his own hips back to avoid an unfortunate accident. She was clearly confused; I've done it wrong, haven't I? Completely ruined, you silly fool. Looking down at the ground she refused to look up. Rick had to grasp her jaw to lift it and kiss her. Again excited, Becca jumped up and wrapped her legs tightly around him as he carried her the short distance to the couch. As he set her down he began kissing her neck, her collar bone, her breasts, continuing a line of kisses down her stomach until he was finally nestled between her legs.

Tell me I remember how to do this. Actually, he remembered everything there was to recall at this moment. With an inhale of her scent all he had to do was rely on some instinct buried deep inside. He knew he had to kiss those lips in front of him right then and there. He knew he wanted to slick the tip of his tongue up and down the insides of her thighs. As she grabbed onto her own knees and pulled them toward her own shoulders he paused long enough to watch her bite the corner of her lip and tilt her head back. Still watching her he began making long slow licks from just below her clit down to the end of her crack and back up. After a few more passes he could hear her breathing become shallower and she whispered a single word over and over again.

"Please," was all she could conjure up from somewhere beyond reality. "Please," was all she could utter as her hands slid further under her knees to play with her own nipples. Rick let her enjoy this trance for a moment longer before he tried to bring her back just a little bit.

"Please what?" The only response came in the form of whimpers. As he waited still, his tongue began to dart in and out of her pussy. With a gasp, Becca finally tried to utter words again.

"Please," Damnit. Remembering a word, patience, he continued happily at his work. When she was ready she would finish her thought. In the mean time, he occupied himself by tracing little pictures around her clit, reveling in her taste, her smell, how all of a sudden her hips were bobbing against his face.

"Yes, please, yes," a new reply had brought Rick out of his own amusements for just a moment. Now we're getting somewhere. Taking her cue, he continued licking and playing as her hips began to move even more adamantly. Using every bit of force he could muster he held on tightly to her hips to keep his place. No longer needing to hold them up, Becca's arms moved from the backs of her knees to the top of Rick's head. Her ass pressed itself firmly into the cushions of the sofa.

"Oh shit!" Before either could brace for it, the full impact of the scene brought on Becca's climax in full force. Her eyes opened wide. She went from soft whimpers to low guttural groans to the loudest cries of ecstasy either had ever heard. As her body fought against itself – control vs release – Rick enjoyed the view in its full energy and beauty. In the slow steady descent back to earth, she was quite certain her brain had just exploded inside her skull only to slowly put itself back together in a better construction than it had claimed before she walked in that door.

Snapping back to reality, Becca pulled back just far enough to sit up and slide forward, intent on cleaning the man who had just rocked her entire being. Straddling his lap, with both hands steadying her on his shoulders, she looked him in the eyes; trying to commit them to memory. She teased his cock by sliding her still wet pussy along its length, wiggling her still sensitive clit over the head repeatedly. When neither could stand the delay for another second, she slid down until he was completely inside her. With a soft gasp, Becca began working her hips in small circles and squeezes. The small movements allowed her to kiss Rick again. How in hell does he do that? How does he turn my brain to mush? Oh, FUCK! "Rick, I..."

Digging her nails into the back of his shoulders, she had no chance to finish her thought before she was cumming again. This time, it wasn't as loud, but she did feel her brain dismantle itself once more as she almost lost consciousness. Rick could no longer play the gentleman. He had to fuck her – hard, fast and NOW. Moving her onto her back, he grabbed a couple small pillows to make her even more comfortable.

Returning between her legs, he braced himself above her as he began to pump further and deeper inside her. Becca snapped back to reality once more. Her knees began the return journey to her shoulders as her hands moved down to grab his cheeks, trying to will his hips to enter her as well as his cock. Cheering this man to cum for her, she lifted herself enough to plant kisses on his chest and run her tongue quickly and lightly over his nipples. Somehow, that was all it took before she felt the warning signs for yet another explosion.

"Fuck me! Rick, cum for me, please, cum, now, now, nnnnnnn...." As if that was all he had been waiting for, his own triggers started going off. He pulled out of her just in time. As she replaced his cock with her own hands cumming yet again before him, he began to shoot stream upon stream of cream onto her hips, breasts, and – impressively – even her face.

This time they both settled slowly back onto solid ground. Becca swiped a couple fingers over the gift placed upon her cheek and licked them clean; thinking to herself, This has never tasted so good. Sweeter than any cookie could ever hope to be; a thousand times more intoxicating than any beer.