When Love Takes Over Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyNOLA
fuzzyNOLA
139 Followers

By the time I pulled into the driveway of Chance's house before 6:00 am, I still wasn't sure what I wanted other than I knew I wanted to see him. I pulled out my phone and dialed him.

"Hello," a sleep-husky voice answered.

"Hey," I said. "It's me. I'm sorry I woke you up, but I need to talk."

"Is everything alright?" He said.

"Yes, but I want to talk to you. In person."

"Sure. What time will you get here?"

"I'm outside. Right now."

"Right now. Jesus, what time is it? Did you drive all night?" he asked.

"Yes. I really wanted to see you." As I finished speaking, I saw the door open. Chance stood there, muscular and tanned in nothing but boxers. He hair was much too short to be ruffled by sleep, but he had the look of a man awakened unexpectedly. And at that instant, I knew I loved him.

"What is it?" he said, a worried look on his face as I walked to him, hugged him close and buried my face in his chest.

"Nothing bad, " I said. "It's just that I got some big news, and I wanted to share it with the man I love."

"What news...wait," he said, pushing me away far enough to look in my face. "What did you call me?

"The man I love..."

A huge smile broke over his face, and then I was in his arms again, his lips pressing against mine. I could feel myself being dragged down the hall to his bedroom, his nimble fingers unbuttoning my shirt, pulling at my clothes.

When we reached his room, he wasted no time stripping me. Within seconds, I was naked on his bed, on my back, his mouth on my cock, his hands kneading my ass. Then his mouth went lower, and he was tasting me, his tongue flickering against my hole. I struggled to keep quiet, remembering too late he lived with his mother, so I had to place my hand over my own mouth to stifle my moans.

Soon, he pulled back, and I whimpered at the absence of his touch, but he was merely pausing to pull lube and condoms from his nightstand. "I bought supplies," he said with a smirk before placing a lube slick finger at my hole and pressing it inward. It had been a long time since something or someone had entered me, and I winced at the first pressure, but it felt good, so good. He glanced up at me, writhing and whimpering. "Does that feel good, baby? Do you want another?"

Without waiting for my incoherent answer, he pressed another finger in. Oh, jesus, that felt good. Then he added a third. I thought I would fly off the bed. And then, then I was muttering as low as I could, "Fuck me, oh god, please fuck me," he knelt between my spread thighs and slid his slick cock into me. I had been fucked before, but never had it felt like this. I pressed myself onto him, moaning even louder when I felt his rough hands grabbing my hips and pulling me even further onto him. My back arched until I thought I would break into. And then he started moving, I couldn't think, couldn't do anything but feel pleasure. At some point we changed positions and I was on my knees on the bed. He was behind me, thrusting hard, one hand pulling me back against his chest, one hand stroking my aching cock. I felt him thrust one last time, grunting and pressing against me, and I came, a shattering orgasm.

Boneless, I fell off him onto the bed, and somehow managed to crawl to the center before collapsing. I heard him go to the attached bathroom and return with a damp cloth and felt him cleaning me. He eventually returned and wrapped me into an embrace before we fell asleep.

After a couple of hours, I woke up. He was still in bed with me, but awake, watching. When he saw I was awake, he smiled.

"Good morning."

"Morning. What time is it?

"Not quite 9. And, since I didn't get around to saying earlier, I love you, too," he said smiling before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled back up to him.

"Now, what's your news?"

Before I could answer, a soft knock sounded on the door.

"Boys, are you up?" said Miss Pauline. "I'm assuming that Brandon in there with you?"

I felt myself blushing from my toenails to the tip of my hair remembering the performance I had put on earlier.

"Yes Ma'am, it is," said an equally red Chance.

"Well then," said the voice from behind the door, "do you want pancakes or waffles for breakfast, or both?"

We turned to each other and smiled as we said in unison, "Both!"

fuzzyNOLA
fuzzyNOLA
139 Followers