When Lust Becomes Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you I'm insatiable," she said, looking up at me.

"You are, are you?" I smiled. "Well get ready to beg me to stop when I fuck your brains out."

"Oh yeah!" she said and chuckled. "You think you can handle me."

"I know I can," I answered and in a sudden burst of energy stood up, roughly pulling her to her feet, shoving her to the bed, unbuttoning her jeans at the same time then roughly pushed her onto her back, quickly pulling her jeans off, getting her to squirm out of them. She didn't have her panties on--they were probably still in the back of my car. Her legs were spread apart. I grabbed her ankles as I got down on my knees on the floor, placing her legs over my shoulders. Wanting to drive her crazy I started licking the inside of her soft, smooth thigh just below her pussy, teasing her, moving my tongue from one thigh to the other, licking her on both sides of her pussy, not touching where I know she wanted my tongue.

"Stop teasing me!" she screamed, grabbing my hair, writhing. "Stop teasing me!" she yelled again, my tongue licking her thighs. "Eat me! Stop teasing me you fucking bastard," she screamed, lifting her ass.

I knew we were in for a night of hot raunchy fucking and that both of us were on the same page--two strangers meeting in the middle of nowhere, casting all inhibitions out the window letting our lust take over. We were wild animals.

I continued licking both sides of her pussy as she writhed, screaming at me, the words "insatiable" challenging me. I was determined to make her beg me to fuck her then beg me to stop when she couldn't take it any more. She would learn she had met her match and was not the only one who was insatiable. I then gently touched her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, her gasping, her fingers pulling my hair, wanting more. My tongue tickled her pussy lips lightly, barely touching her with my feather like tip, pulling my tongue away then touching her pussy a little harder, licking up and down, loving the taste and smell of her dripping pussy before licking her harder with the flat of my tongue, spreading her legs wider, lapping up her juices, moving from her ass hole to her clit, putting more and more pressure on her pussy with each swipe.

She was writhing and whimpering, "ohhhhh baby that's so good, eat me, eat me ohhhhhh baby eat me eat me, don't stop ohhhhhh yes yes, don't stop," she moaned, pushing her pussy harder against my tongue, pulling my hair, forcing my tongue to go deeper. She was the wildest, hungriest woman I had ever fucked.

I then started licking and sucking her clit as I placed my middle finger in her tight pussy, feeling her muscles gripping them.

"Ohhhhhh yeah! Do that! Do that!" she screamed, fucking my finger as I sucked her engorged clit. I then thrust a second and then a third finger in her pussy, filling her and curling it so that it rubbed against her soft g-spot, my tongue licking and sucking her clit. That's when she went completely berserk. "Oh yes! yes! I'm there! I'm there! I'm cummmming again!" she screamed lifting her ass off the bed as she fucked my fingers and my mouth. It was all I could do to hold her as she shuddered, shaking violently when she climaxed in a wild orgasm.

I then tore off my jeans and climbed back on the bed between her wide open legs. My cock was hard again. Her wild screaming and writhing got me so hot I couldn't stand it and had to ram my cock into her pussy and fuck her as hard as I could—knowing I wanted to drive her crazy and beg me to stop. Suddenly, without warning I thrust as hard as I could, opening her with the power of my cock, her tight pussy gripping me.

"OhhhhhhhhFuck! You're so big!" she screamed as I rammed my cock into her, my deep thrusting pushing her into the soft mattress. I pulled out then thrust again and again and again, pounding her harder, the head board banging against the wall. The fact that I had cum from her blow job made me know I could hold on.

I spread her legs wider apart, grabbing her hands, lifting them above her head, stretching her arms, gripping her hands, pinning her to the bed, ramming my cock into her pussy as hard as I could, both of us grunting with each hard thrust.

Still wearing her tank top, I surprised her by suddenly letting go of her hands, grabbing the straps of her tank top and pulled them down so that her tits popped out, her hard nipples like little bullets. I then grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them together, loving how luscious they felt and roughly pulled her two nipples together, licking and sucking both of them at the same time, my hands squeezing her tits.

Her arms and hands were still over her head as I devoured her nipples, biting and twisting them with my mouth, my hard cock still deep in her pussy, filling her, but now not moving as I sucked her tits, loving how her tight pussy gripped my cock, the sounds of her gasping and panting exciting me, urging me to drive her insane.

Suddenly, she moved her hands to my ass, grabbing me, pulling my cock deeper, her body writhing, squirming, lifting, trying to get me deeper, desperate for me to fuck her.

In her madness, she took her hands from my ass, grabbing the top of my head, pulling my hair, forcing me to suck her tits harder while I started swiveling my hips, moving my cock deeper, slowly screwing her tight pussy. She then lifted her ass off the bed trying to get my cock to fuck her harder. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh please! Please! I need it harder!" she screamed as I continued sucking and twisting both nipples, slowly screwing her while she moved under me, arching her body, lifting her ass, pushing herself up and down my hard rigid shaft, desperately trying to fuck herself, my swollen cock filling her, feeling her getting hornier and hungrier while I was determined to make this last as long as I could.

Sensing she was about to explode again, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and took my mouth off of her nipples.

"Don't stop! No! No! No! Don't stop! Don't do this to me!" she screamed, looking up at me with pleading, desperate eyes. "Fuck me you fucking bastard!" she yelled grabbing my ass trying to pull me into her. I looked down at her, smiling into her eyes, loving how hungry and desperate she looked, but I was determined to tease and play with her until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Don't do this to me. Just fuck me, damn it! Fuck me!"

"You're a slut, aren't you," I said, looking into her eyes, my mouth just above hers, feeling the heat of her breathing.

"Yeah! I'm a slut!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck this slut! Fuck me!" she shouted throwing all her feminism out the window.

"Whose slut are you?" I asked, moving my mouth closer to her as I spoke, looking into her hungry eyes.

'I'm your slut! Yours! All yours! Now fuck me! I can't stand this! You're driving me crazy, you fucking bastard! Don't do this to me! I need your cock!"

"You do, do you," I said, surprising her again by rolling on my back, pulling her on top. "Let's slow things down a little. I want you really crazy."

She straddled me and started sliding her wet pussy up and down the length of my cock, moving back and forth, moaning, slowly sliding her slippery pussy lips up and down, grinding harder against the length of my cock, moaning, "Oh baby this feels so good. I love this. I could do this all night," she said in a low husky whisper in my ear, "mmmmmmmmmm baby you feel so good, so good, mmmmmmm. I love fucking you."

I loved how she was using my cock, pleasuring herself, sliding her wet pussy slowly up and down my rock hard cock. It was such a turn on, playing with each other, slowing down, giving each other such excruciating sensations.

"Use my cock, play with yourself, use my cock like it's your toy," I said softly, my hands on her round ass, rocking her back and forth on my cock. The sensation of her juicy, slippery pussy lips sliding up and down my cock was excruciating and I wanted it to last for both of us.

She continued her slow rocking, her engorged pussy lips sliding up and down, her clit grazing the sensitive tip, our eyes fixed on each other, savoring each other, her tits pressed against my chest then suddenly she sat straight up, her eyes closed, swiveling her hips, grinding her pussy against the length of my hard cock. She then grabbed her tits, arching her back and started rubbing them with both hands, her hips swiveling faster, harder, her eyes tightly closed concentrating on her pleasure.

Watching her rubbing her tits, squirming and swiveling on my cock as she sat up was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Her pussy felt so warm and wet on my cock, the sensation getting me hotter and hotter.

She then lifted herself up on her knees, grabbed my hard cock, holding it firmly in her fist and started to press and rub the tip of my cock against her clit, moaning, "Mmmmmmm oh baby I love this." She threw her head back, looking up at the ceiling, rubbing herself harder.

"Yeah, use my cock," I said to her, loving how her clit felt as she rubbed the tip of my sensitive cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, baby, I love this I don't want this to end," she said, her eyes closed as she rubbed the tip of my cock harder against her clit, moving it around in a small circle, using my cock like it was her pleasure toy.

Watching her holding my cock in her hand, rubbing her clit, her pussy dripping, her eyes closed, the sensation of her pussy rubbing my cock was driving me crazy and it was all I could do not to just throw her on her back and take her as hard as I could. But I wanted this to last as long as possible. I wanted to fuck her so hard she wouldn't know where she was. I wanted to fuck her senseless. I wanted to give this insatiable woman the fuck of her lifetime.

She was rubbing her clit harder and faster with the tip of my cock, her eyes closed and then suddenly she lifted herself higher then came down hard on my cock, impaling herself, screaming, "OHHHHHHHHFUCK!" She then lifted herself up on her knees then came down harder, doing that again and again, harder and faster, riding my cock like she was galloping on her stallion to a shattering orgasm.

"Ride me! Ride your stud!" I shouted, my hands gripping her hips, lifting her off of me then bringing her down harder and harder, my cock thrusting deep into her dripping steaming pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhbaby I love your cock!" she screamed.

I didn't know how much longer I would last, my hands gripping her round ass, as she lifted herself and came down harder and harder. Suddenly, she slowed down and lay back down on me, her tits pressed against my chest, my cock thrusting as she rocked back and forth then suddenly I put a finger in her ass hole.

"OhhhhhhGod! I can't stand this! This is too much!" she screamed, my finger moving in and out of her ass hole causing her to suddenly start riding me faster and harder like she was a jockey racing to the finish line, her pussy gripping my cock, her ass hole clinching my finger, her screaming getting louder as she got closer to exploding.

Suddenly I felt her body tensing, trembling, quivering, then convulsing in a huge orgasm, screaming at the ceiling, "Ohhhhhhhh God! I'm cummmmming!" She kept fucking me harder, her cum pouring all over my cock, shrieking, "Ohhhfuckkkkk! I'm cummming! Oh fuccckkkkkkkk!" she screamed louder, her body shaking violently as another huge wave swept over her and she wailed even louder. I loved how vocal she was and that made me fuck her harder.

Suddenly, I grabbed her just as her orgasm was ending and quickly flipped her on her back, spreading her legs wide apart, not giving her a chance to catch her breath. I got up on my knees, our eyes meeting and she knew I was going to ravish her. I was now crazed with lust and just wanted to fuck her as hard as I could.

No words were necessary, our hungry eyes and sounds said it all, our wild lust taking us higher, the rearing of my hips, the hard sharp thrusting as I plowed into her with all my strength, pulling out and ramming my cock into her again and again and again going faster, deeper, harder, both of us grunting and groaning with each hard thrust.

Suddenly I grabbed her legs, putting them over my shoulders lifting her, giving me complete access to her pussy. I pounded her back to the bed causing the springs of the bed to squeak and the head board to bang against the wall. Talk about rough, raunchy fucking--this was it--nothing could be wilder, lustier.

I had never fucked anyone this hard or with such complete wild abandon. We were both savage fucking animals, over flowing with raw, primal lust.

I could feel cum boiling in my balls, my cock swelling and knew I was going to explode any minute as I fucked her like a jackhammer.

"OhhhhhhhhhhhGive it to me! Give it to me!" she screamed, lifting herself up with her legs over my shoulder then falling back to the bed as I drove my cock harder and harder. Suddenly, I reached under her, grabbing her ass, lifting her, holding her onto my cock and pounded her back to the bed both of us grunting, both of us on the verge of cumming again as we fucked harder and faster.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed, gripping her ass, lifting her, holding her on my cock then driving her back to the bed with each thrust.

"Harder! Harder!" she screamed.

"I'm cummmmming! I yelled, my cock swelling, my rising orgasm making me thrust harder and faster and suddenly, my cum erupted like hot lava from a volcano and gushed into her pussy as I screamed louder than ever, "I'm cummmmming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhfuck I'm cummmming!"

I felt her whole body trembling, shaking, then exploding as we climaxed together in huge overwhelming orgasms then collapsed heavily on the bed, my cock still buried deep in her pussy. We were panting and gasping as I lay on top of her, both of us unable to budge. We both lay there on the drenched sheets, limp as wet noodles, our bodies wet with each others cum, panting, gasping in the warm after glow of our orgasms.

Finally, I found the strength to lift my head and look at her. Our eyes met. We smiled.

"Hi Stranger," she said.

"Hi there," I responded.

"I guess this could be called, two ships passing in the night," she said, grinning at me.

"Or two ship-wrecks," I said, chuckling then rolled her on her side and got behind her as we spooned, my arms wrapped around her. I kissed her shoulder then moved her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck. We were both quiet, loving the warmth of our bodies.

She then lifted her head, turning to look at me then took a breath, "It's not easy being me," she said.

"Oh?" I responded, surprised by her statement. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know. I really believe what I teach about women being independent and not being subservient."

"That's good. You shouldn't be subservient. I agree with that."

"Yeah but when you looked at me in the barand I looked at you, I liked it how you looked at me."

"Well you looked pretty sexy. How could I not look at you? I wanted you the moment I saw you."

"I know and I liked that. I liked how you looked at me. I felt sexy," she said, turning in my arms to face me.

"I could tell you liked it when you smiled slightly. I was surprised to see you walk into that bar."

She took a deep breath, looking at me. "When I left that conference I changed out of my slick professional clothes--you know black pants, a white blouse, a maroon vest, my hair in a tight bun, my classy glasses hanging on a thin chain, heels--very professional but I couldn't wait to get them off and put on those tight jeans, let my hair down, put on that tight tank top and get the hell out of there--not just out of that fancy hotel they put me up in but out of being miss know it all college professor. I wanted to get laid. I was far away from anyone who knows me and wanted to be free--free to fuck someone just for the hell of it--a one night stand."

"Interesting," I said nodding, listening. "I know what you mean--there's a whole other side of you that you hide."

"Right. I love teaching and I believe women have to be strong and independent but sometimes I get so fucking horny and just want to get laid and be a slut."

"So that's why you said it's hard to be me. You feel something is wrong with you 'cause you have this other side of you."

"Right. I love to fuck."

"Good. I think that's healthy--nothing is wrong with you, Megan."

She looked at me then put her arms around my shoulders, rolled on to her back and pulled me on top of her, spreading her legs so that my limp cock pressed against her pussy. I looked into her eyes, smiling, thinking how beautiful, sexy and vulnerable she was, opening herself to me and sharing her inner turmoil.

"We're sexual beings," I said. "The drive to fuck is powerful but it gets so suppressed by our culture's phony morality."

"Believe me I know," she said. "My dad's a minister and is head of the Theology Department at Columbia. I had to walk the straight and narrow, pushed to do well in school and here I am a college professor, thirty three years old teaching women's studies, but then I like sneaking to watch porn, got all kinds of toys to get off on and I like finding places where no one knows me-- looking for action."

"I think you're being honest. You have a right to get what you need--there's no right or wrong as long as you aren't hurting someone or yourself. In fact, you're hurting yourself more when you hide who you are."

As I lay on her, my cock pressed against her pussy, she put her hands on my ass and started squirming under me. "I like you," she said, smiling, her dimples showing.

"I like you too," I answered. "I'm glad we met."

We looked into each others eyes. "I knew we were on the same page when I saw you," she said.

I nodded. "Funny how people communicate without words--just a look." I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips, loving the soft warmness of her lips on mine.

"Let's get some sleep, mister," she said. "I think it's going to be nice waking up with you in the morning."

"I do too," I said, kissing her again then slid off of her body. She then said, "Excuse me" and got up, grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste from her backpack and went into the bathroom. I followed. We washed up--too tired to take a shower, brushed our teeth together, looking at each other in the mirror, surprised how intimate brushing teeth together can be, then got back in bed. I pulled the covers up over us, feeling the warmth of her body, cuddling, her head on my shoulder, both of us quiet, thinking. "Do you believe in destiny?" she asked. "Do you think it was fate that we met like this?"

"No, it was just luck--just a coincidence that we both ended up in the same bar. You wanting to let get laid, me being in the right place at the right time. We saw each other and our lust took over. It wasn't destiny. It just happened."

"Really?" she said.

"Really," I answered. "Nothing the universe planned. It was just a random coincidence--but I'm glad it happened.

"Me, too," she said, turning her head towards me. We kissed and smiled.

"Let's get some sleep," I said.

"Yes. Let's. See you in the morning."

"Yes, I think tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day," I said.

We kissed and fell asleep in each others arms.

Chapter Two

The next morning I woke up feeling the warmth of Megan sleeping next to me and thought about the wild and lusty hours we enjoyed. Was this a fantasy come true—meeting a smart, sexy beautiful woman in an empty bar in the middle of nowhere—two strangers seducing each other and ending up fucking each others' brains out in a seedy motel? But here I was listening to her quiet breathing next to me. I glanced at her sleeping on her stomach, a thin sheet covering us.

It was six twenty four according to the red numbers on the small digital clock radio on top of the TV. I got up quietly to go the bathroom to pee, washed my hands and glanced at myself in the florescent lighted mirror, looking into my eyes, wondering where this surprising meeting would end. Would we go our separate ways in the morning and that would be it? Was it destiny that we met like Megan thought, or just random luck, a haphazard coincidence with no meaning? Would our passion lead us where we never imagined or anticipated and I wondered do we control our lives or does life control us?