When Lust Becomes Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, your good girl days were behind you?" I asked then took a bite of my eggs.

"I realized that I didn't like being a good girl and living other people's expectations. I loved sex and pleasure and left home to go to college--actually I went to art school and though I still loved to dance and sing, painting and pottery became my passion but then my parents convinced me I should do something more practical and get a real profession and that's what I did."

"That must have been hard," I said. "You're an artist and you just stopped."

Again, she sighed and nodded. "It was hard at first but then I really got into studying women's history and seeing how women are exploited and I put all of my passion into studying and writing and becoming an advocate for women's rights. It became important to me and still is, but...." She paused.

"But," I repeated. "What comes after but is always what you really think."

Megan chuckled, looking into my eyes, nodding, indicating she knew what I meant.

"But underneath all my teaching and being a feminist--I began hating that word and felt a part of me was being swallowed up by my career and I was compromising who I was, missing something--do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, you were living an image of what you thought you were supposed to be and not who you really are."

"Right. I was confused, messed up inside and wanting to let the real Megan live." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, shaking her head.

I didn't say anything but could see she was struggling to tell me her story not just for my ears but for hers. She opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled before speaking. I sensed she felt my interest and caring and felt safe.

"So, what are you feeling?" I finally asked.

"Wait a sec. Let me tell you this. I remembered what it felt like to be painting and dancing and for a short while shared a studio with a friend in Soho when I was an art student and I felt so free, but I gave all that up to become a professor and make my dad proud of me--his daughter the professor--and now I feel trapped and have been trying to break out and it's hard, really hard because I feel like I've been forced to bury a whole part of me and I have this whole secret self that I find exciting--my sexuality--but I have to sneak and hide it and I feel I'm living a lie."

"I see," I said, nodding, looking into her sad eyes.

"So I started dressing differently and going to bars. I wanted to feel free again and I met some cool guys, but you know, I found that the guys I fucked, we're disappointments--selfish and egotistical. I wanted more than they could give me, more than just fucking."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my curiosity growing, my wanting to understand what she wanted. I reached for her hands, holding them, wanting to feel what she was feeling.

"I wanted a man who really knew me and cared about me and didn't just want to get their rocks off," she said. "I mean I love fucking, you know that already, but none of them satisfied me in a way I needed, so about a year ago after I broke up with this guy after realizing he wasn't all he seemed, I decided I wasn't going to have sex until I met a guy who I thought was right for me. I didn't want to waste my time and so I threw myself into my teaching and writing and I haven't fucked anyone in over a year until last night."

"Really, I'm flattered," I said.

"I stopped looking for the right guy. I stopped going to bars, to parties, to places just to meet guys and said the right man is going to come along when I least expect it--no more prowling, no more games, except for last night. For some reason, being far from home, I had the urge to go looking and had a feeling I'd be lucky and look what happened."

"That's really interesting," I said, taking the last bite of my eggs. "After my divorce, I decided the same thing. I wasn't going to look for anyone. I thought I would meet someone when I didn't expect it. It would just happen. I went to some parties and even looked on line, but I remembered reading that Indians when they went hunting, sat in one place and waited for the deer or whatever to come to them rather than to go off looking for prey. So that became my philosophy. I just wrote everyday, worked in my garden, read and believed one day the right woman would walk into my life."

"That's so cool," Megan said, looking at me and smiled, our eyes exploring each others eyes as we looked intently at each other--both of us thinking. She leaned back, running her fingers through her dark curly hair, causing her turtle neck shirt to strain against her tits. Her nipples stood out like little peaks. Looking at her made my cock get hard, but I wanted to keep talking. "God, she's beautiful, sexy and smart," I thought to myself as I looked at her.

"So, last night, do you think it was destiny that I crossed your path and you captured me?"

"I told you I don't believe in destiny," I answered, "Our meeting was a fluke, an accident, a coincidence, but I'm glad we met. I'm glad you decided to go prowling. Very glad," I said. I paused and looked in to her eyes. "Do you feel captured?"

"I think we might have captured each other," she answered, smiling and biting her lower lip.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said, smiling, looking into my eyes.

"Some hunters like to catch and then release and give animals back their freedom." I said.

"That's true, but maybe some hunters also like to make what they catch their pets," she said.

"You don't seem like a woman who wants to be a man's pet," I said.

"It all depends on the man," she said, "and how good a master he is."

"Oh," I said.

"He'd have to be able to handle a pretty wild animal-- a wild, insatiable animal." She smiled at me, our eyes locked on each others eyes.

"I like wildness in a woman," I said. "And you know I am just as insatiable as you."

"I know that and I know that my intuition about you might be right," she said. "I felt how generous a lover you are," she said. "I felt you cared about my pleasure and that you were completely there for me. I need that."

"Does it bother you that I am probably fifteen years older than you?"

"Your age doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I like older men and I like your beard and long hair," she said.

"Why do you like older men?" I asked.

"Experience, patience," she answered, smiling. "And you seem very youthful. Your blue eyes have a twinkle and I liked how playful you were when we fucked. You were rough and gentle at the same time."

"Thank you," I said. I took a last sip of my coffee and pushed my empty plate aside.

"If I'm not careful, I could fall in love with you," she said.

"But wouldn't that complicate your life?" I asked.

"Maybe but like I said, I follow my intuition."

"I follow mine, too," I said. I trust my intuition and am rarely wrong."

"I like that," she said. "She leaned forward and took my hand in hers. We looked into each others eyes and smiled. I leaned forward and we kissed over the table.

"Let's go back to the motel and test our intuition," she said. "I'm already wet."

"Good idea," I said, reaching for my wallet. "We have a few more hours before we have to check out and I' m already hard from looking at your luscious tits."

"You're such a bad boy," she said, smiling.

"And you're such a naughty girl wearing such a tight shirt like that," I said.

I put ten dollars on the table and we left. I waved to the waitress as we left. Megan walked in front of me and I loved how her ass looked as they strained her tight jeans.

When we got to the car, she stopped and kissed me. We hugged and kissed tenderly then smiled warmly at each other. She went around to the other side and got in. While we drove, she reached over and put her hand on my thigh, just below my hard cock. She then moved her hand and started rubbing the bulge in my jeans. I closed my eyes briefly from the sensation of her light touching. Fortunately, we didn't have to drive far.

"You like this, don't you," she said, softly, looking at me.

"Yes," I murmured, putting my hand on top of hers as she rubbed me. "But you better be careful. You're playing with fire."

"Oh yeah," she said. "What are you going to do to me?"

I turned and looked at her and smiled. "I'm going to drive you crazy, I said, looking into her eyes. "Give you something to remember."

"You are, are you?" she said, squeezing my hard cock. "Well I plan on driving you crazy too," she said, smiling with a lusty look in her eyes.

I pulled into the motel parking lot and parked in front of my room. We got out and walked up to the door. When we walked in, I noticed the time was nine forty five and check out time was noon. I had no idea what would happen when it was time to leave, where would our passion for each other take us? But I was determined to take it hour by hour, wanting to live my philosophy of no expectations and see what happens.

Once in the room, we stood still, looking at each other. We smiled as we looked into each others eyes. She could see the bulge in my jeans.

"I think you're beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," she said with that slight smile she had when I first saw her in the bar. "You're not so bad yourself," she added, moving slowly towards me.

I stepped towards her and took her in my arms. I hugged her and we kissed, tenderly at first. It felt good just to hold her close and kiss her gently, warmly, but then our kissing became more passionate. My tongue opened her warm lips and our tongues touched and then swirled with more intensity as our lust for each other grew.

I then moved my hands down to her ass, gripping her firm round cheeks and pulled her to me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, crushing her tits against my chest and we moved together as if we were slow dancing, swaying and grinding against each other.

We continued kissing, holding each other close and grinding, both of us intuitively knowing we wanted a long, slow, intense morning of sensual pleasure, the complete opposite of our first encounter in the parking lot.

"Oh, this feels so good," she whispered in my ear as I held her close, moving my hand to her ass, swaying and grinding harder, my cock pressed against her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as we moved against each other.

I moved my mouth to her neck, just above her collar bone and licked and kissed her. She lifted her shoulders slightly in response, bending her neck, giving me more access to her throat. Suddenly, our passion growing, she started grinding and humping her pussy harder against my cock, which made me hump and grind harder. I then moved her so that she was leaning against the edge of the bureau and unbuttoned her jeans, remembering she didn't have panties. Our eyes were fixed on each other as I pulled her jeans down over her hips. She squirmed as I moved them down her thigh. I then got on my knees, took off her sandals and pulled the jeans over her feet. She knew what I wanted and spread her legs wide apart, stretching her legs on either side of me, as she sat back on the edge of the bureau. I then leaned forward, kissing and licking her thigh just below her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmbaby," she moaned.

I could see her wet pussy and smell the wonderful pungent smell of her sex. I was intoxicated.

"Ohhhhhh baby. I love this. I love this," she said, pushing her pussy against my mouth.

I loved how vocal she was and how it made me want to increase her pleasure as she responded with words and sounds. It was such a turn-on and I licked harder, moving my tongue slowly up and down her wet pussy lips. Her legs were wide apart, her pussy completely open to me. She then arched her back, leaning back against the bureau and pushed herself against my mouth, forcing my tongue deeper, then grabbing my hair and pulling me into her as she fucked my tongue, moaning, "Mmmmmmmmmbaby, I love it I love it I love it, eat me, eat me."

I loved how strong and passionate she was as I moved my mouth to her clit and started sucking and licking her there as she pushed harder against my mouth as if she wanted me to devour her. "Ohhhhhh my God," she gasped softly and then screamed when I sucked her clit. "I'm going to cum!" she screamed, pushing her pussy harder against me mouth. I knew she was on the verge of exploding, but I wanted to drive her crazy, so I suddenly took my mouth away from her pussy. "Oh no! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she begged.

I turned her around to face the bureau. She bent forward, her legs apart, her arms on the bureau, giving my mouth full access to her dripping pussy. I quickly continued licking from that angle--her round ass just above me as I licked her wet pussy with the flat of my tongue from her clit to her ass hole. I loved licking her pussy, my tongue moving up and down, lapping up her juicy cunt. She pushed back against my mouth and wiggled her ass so that my tongue went deeper. "Oh baby, baby this is so fucking hot," she said as my tongue went as deep into her pussy as I could get it, darting it in and out, touching her soft-g-spot. Suddenly, she screamed, "Ohhhhhh baby I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Again I removed my tongue from her pussy and she screamed, "No! Don't stop! Don't do this to me! Don't!"

I was determined to tease and prolong her being on the verge of cumming and quickly laid on my back on the carpeted floor. I pulled her down so that her legs straddled my head and her pussy came down on my mouth causing her to almost smother me. She was riding my mouth. I pushed backward so that her back was arched causing her pussy to open more to my insistent tongue.

As her body arched back, I saw her clit sticking out from its hood. I lifted my head, pressing my tongue harder against her pussy. My nose pressed against her clit as my tongue darted in and out, swirling around her pussy, fucking her with my tongue, driving her over the edge. Suddenly she screamed up at the ceiling, "Ohhhhhhhhh Yes! Yes! I'm cummmming ohhhhhh I can't stand it!" Her whole body shook and quivered in a huge convulsion that kept going. Suddenly she fell forward, collapsing on the floor just above my head. I got up on my knees as she lay on her stomach, gasping for air. Her legs were wide apart, trying to catch her breathe, her luscious ass looked so delectable. I got on my knees and crawled up to her, kneeling between her open legs, looking down at her body. My cock was hard, straining in my jeans. I quickly took them off, releasing my cock. I moved forward and turned her so that she was now on her back. She was breathing heavily, her tits straining her tight shirt. I leaned over and kissed her, moving my fingers gently through her dark hair. She was still breathing heavily but when she opened her eyes and smiled at me, a though my cock was throbbing for her, a sudden wave of tenderness swept over me.

I then pulled her up by the arms and held her as we both sat up on our knees embracing each other, her tits crushed against my chest. I wanted her but suddenly felt I wanted to touch her differently. Remembering her story, how she was struggling to be free to express her passionate sexuality and not compromise her spirit with empty relationships, I wanted to give her pleasure she would never forget. We hugged each other, my hands rubbing her back, her arms holding me close and I felt so much for her.

I then lifted her and we moved quickly to the bed. The sheets and blanket were all tangled from earlier in the morning. She lay down on her back and squirmed her way up the bed. I was between her open legs on my knees and she reached her arms up for me. My hard cock was straight out. I held it in my hand, and moved the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips, touching her lightly, teasing her but getting myself so hot I didn't think I would last much longer.

"Please. Don't tease me. I want you. I want you to fuck me," she said, grabbing my arms and trying to pull me into her. "I want you to fuck me hard."

"Beg!" I said looking into her hungry eyes, wanting to tantalize her, return to our playfulness, drive her crazy and then give her what she wants.

"Fuck me! Please. I need to cum. Fuck me hard!" she cried.

"Beg louder. Beg! Come on Megan! Beg for it! I want you to really want it."

I moved my cock harder against her pussy lips and suddenly, she wrapped her legs around my back, and pulled me into her.

"Fuck me, damn it!" she yelled. "Now!"

I was torn between wanting to make tender love and ravishing her. Suddenly, she pushed me on to my back. I could not believe how strong she was as she took over and straddled me. My cock was straight up. She grabbed it, lifted herself up and came down hard on my cock. She placed her hands on my shoulders, pinning me to the bed and she lifted herself again and came down even harder, impaling herself on my cock again and again.

"Okay, tough guy, you're all mine," she growled through clenched teeth as she rode my cock like a demon and I could feel her insatiable lust.

She was riding me like she was galloping on a horse, going up and down, up and down, harder and faster. Suddenly, she let go of my shoulders, sat straight up, grabbing her tits pinching and twisting her nipples, her hair flailing all over the place. She was a wild woman, going up and down harder and harder, faster and faster on my cock and screaming, "OhhhhhhhhGod! I'm cummmming I'm cummmmming!" Just as she exploded in an orgasm, I grabbed her and flipped her on her back, got between her open legs and rammed my cock deep into her pussy with one fierce thrust, causing her to gasp as her whole body shuddered again in violent spasms. Her mouth opened wide but no sound came from her throat as wave after wave swept through her.

I reared my hips back and thrust deep into her pussy and after a few hard, savage thrusts my cock swelling, her pussy gripping my cock I suddenly erupted-- cum gushing out of me and into her pussy as my orgasm ripped through me like an electric shock. "Ohhhhhhhhh Megan! Megan! I'm cummmming!" I shouted, looking down at her, my whole body writhing, looking at her mouth wide open, our eyes locked on each others' eyes with both passion and happiness. I had never experienced such a long, intense orgasm or felt so close to a woman.

I then collapsed on her, our bodies completely spent, both of us panting and gasping for air as we lay in our warm wetness. Neither of us could speak as we tried to catch our breath. Finally, I rolled off of her and got her on her side and wrapped my arms around her facing each other, looking into each others' eyes, quiet, trying to absorb what had just happened.

I glanced over at the digital clock and saw that it was eleven o'clock. We would be checking out in an hour. We were quiet, laying in the afterglow of our passion, realizing that what started out as lust the night before was becoming much more but we did not have the words to articulate it or know what to do with the feelings that were going through us.

"That was wonderful," Megan said. "Thank you. Thank you."

"Yes, it was," I whispered. "Now what?"

"I don't know."

We were quiet again, aware that we would have to check out of the motel in less than an hour and go our separate ways.

After another long silence, our eyes met. She smiled. "I know you don't believe in destiny," she said. "But I think our paths will cross again-- very soon."

"So do I," I responded. "I don't know when or how, but I think they will."

And they did. I went back to my cabin in Maine and she went back to her teaching in New York. We emailed and spoke on the phone and then I made a few trips to New York and she made a few trips to Maine. Our visits to each other got longer and it got harder and harder to leave and go back to our lives. After a year of doing that, Megan moved into my cabin and wrote articles and started painting again and from time to time went off to give talks, while I wrote my stories and poetry, both of us amazed and grateful that our one night of lust became many years of much more.