When Lyssa met Joanna Ch. 04

Story Info
Lyssa asks Joanna to punish her.
3.4k words
4.04
48k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

Joanna took her clothes off, picked up Lyssa, and carried the limp girl into the bathroom shower. She told Lyssa to stand up, turned the water on, and began to bath the compliant girl. She enjoyed soaping the satiny smooth skin and rinsing it. Lyssa's skin was almost baby soft. After bathing herself, Joanna shampooed Lyssa's hair, dried her with a thick terry cloth towel, dried herself, donned a heavy terry cloth robe, picked Lyssa up and carried her to one of the leather chairs and sat the girl on her lap.

"I'm cold. I've been cold since you left me on the post. Please, can I have some clothes?"

"I'm sorry, honey, but I don't want you to wear clothes anymore. I enjoy seeing you nude and, too, you're less apt to try to run away if your not wearing anything. But I can warm you."

She pulled her bathrobe around Lyssa, so they were both enveloped in it. She also put a lap blanket around the girl. The feel of Lyssa's naked body against hers was delicious. Lyssa curled up against Joanna and fell asleep. A while later, she picked Lyssa up and placed her on several thick towels on top of the table. Lyssa woke up and stretched. Joanna told her that she was going to shave the "fur" from her pubes. The girl didn't resist. She moved her legs apart when Joanna nudged them. Joanna shaved the fine silky hair from around Lyssa's pubic lips, but left a triangular patch above her clitoris. She stepped back to admire her handiwork, shook her head, and shaved the rest of the patch. Lyssa's pubes were now bare.

Joanna sensed that something was different. Lyssa was too submissive and compliant.

"Are you feeling okay, sweet baby?" asked Joanna.

"Mmm, hmm," murmured Lyssa. "I'm just hungry."

Joanna led her upstairs and sat her at the kitchen table.

"What would you like, honey? Asked Joanna. "How about a roast beef sandwich?"

"Hmm uh, " mewed Lyssa. "Can I have some hot oatmeal?"

Joanna fixed the cereal, but knew that Lyssa was not herself.

After Lyssa had eaten, Joanna led the girl into her bedroom, put her to bed and covered her. Lyssa was asleep immediately. Concerned that Lyssa was sick or traumatized; Joanna called her family doctor who said he'd come right away. He examined Lyssa from head to toe and told Joanna that the girl was fine. He thought the girl was just emotionally drained.

"Jo," he asked, "are you two ..."

"Are we what?"

"Are you a couple? Are you physical? Are you having sex with her? She's much too young, Joanna. She must be pre-teen. She doesn't even have pubic hair yet. Are you sure you know what you're doing? You must have had some sex session for her to react like this."

Joanna giggled, "This 'pre-teen' is twenty two years old, Doctor Janssen. She's a schoolteacher. Unemployed at the moment, but still a schoolteacher. You must know that women, nowadays, shave their pubic hair."

Dr. Janssen looked embarrassed and tried to apologize to Joanna.

"No need. She does look very young, especially lying there asleep."

The doctor reached down, turned the girl over and looked at her buttocks.

"Beautiful, aren't they, doctor. I don't blame you for looking." Sighed Joanna.

"Joanna, her bottom is beautiful, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't welted. Don't look shocked. Your mother would come to me to have her wounds taken care of when your father beat her. She made me swear that I wouldn't report him, but I knew what was going on in your house. Your mother was concerned that your father abusing her might traumatize you. She knew that some abused children grow up to be abusers. Celia sent you to doctors, but they were unable to determine how you would turn out. Your mother, and the doctors, told you that you were taking aptitude tests. Do you remember?"

Joanna laughed. "I wondered what that was all about. I'm going to chide Mom about it. She has never mentioned it since I took those 'aptitude tests'."

They left the room and Joanna asked the doctor how much she owed him.

"Nothing," he sighed, "I ought to be paying you. The sight of that beautiful nude girl will stay with me for days. At my age, I don't get to see beauty like that often. Actually, not at all. The women who come to see me are clothed or in a hospital gown."

"Will you come back and check her in a day or two, and maybe you can check me, too. In fact, you could check me right now. I haven't visited you in several years."

"Joanna, my heart couldn't take it. First, that lovely flower in there and then your sexy figure. My heart would give out. Have pity on an old man.'

Joanna laughed, "Doctor Janssen, you delivered me and have seen me nude – or near nude – many times over the years. Any time you need to see a naked woman, please feel free to examine me. It would be an honor. I love you like a father, or would that be incest? You were there for us when Dad died. For now, I'll see you out and go back to Lyssa."

The doctor left and Joanna returned to the bedroom, took off her robe, and crawled in beside the sleeping girl. Bliss.

Lyssa woke up in Joanna's arms and snuggled up tight. She lay there feeling Joanna's warmth for a while.

"Jo, can we do this, just cuddle, instead of having sex? I really can't be your lover, but this feels nice. You have nice breasts. Maybe I could even suck your nipples a little. We can go places and do things like we did before you made, uh, I had to sit on that post."

"No honey, I need to have sex with you. I haven't had sex with another person in my thirty-seven years, and, sweet baby, I really want – need –sex. If you can lie here with both of us naked and possibly suckle, I think that eventually you'll be able to do as I ask." Lyssa was quiet.

"Jo, when you first told me what you had in mind, you used such crude terms that I was shocked. I knew what you meant, but I've never heard a woman say those things. A man either, for that matter."

"I realized that afterwards, but I wanted to see your reaction. If you were a lesbian, you might have smiled and said all right. I took a chance, but... Did those words offend you? Haven't you heard them before? In high school? At university? At work?"

"Jo, I was a nerd in high school, a drudge at university, and a loner at the private school.

In high school, I had a boy friend for all of two weeks. I had been a beanpole up until the end of my senior year and the boys never looked at me. Robert asked me out when I started developing boobs, but I didn't have big ones like some of the other girls. I used to cry at night because my breasts didn't jiggle like theirs. My boobs were and are very tight – too firm – to bounce and jiggle. I don't like them.

I remember one girl at school who wore low cut blouses and was always spilling over. The guys would say, 'Hey Helga, how about a wiggle waggle' and Helga would shake her shoulders – like that girl in the movie, Grease. Her boobs would jiggle and sway and the boys would go wild. I'd go home, stand in front of the mirror and shake my shoulders back and forth. Nothing Jo. They wouldn't jiggle like Helga's.

Robert and I started petting about ten days after we met, and he'd put his hand under my blouse and feel my boobs, but I knew there wasn't even a handful for him. One day after I had been seeing him for almost two weeks, he put his hand under my dress and slid it up and down my inner thigh. It felt nice and I thought I better let him have sex or he'd find someone else.

We went to a field near some woods and I pulled my dress up and took off my panties. He was ready immediately. I wasn't, but I let him put 'it' in anyway. Something seemed to break inside me and he jerked out and spilled his semen all over my leg. He was bloody and so was I. I wiped us off with a handkerchief, and he took me home.

We saw each other only one more time. He didn't touch me 'down there', but he put his hand under my dress again and rubbed my buttocks for a few minutes. He said he liked my bottom, but he never called me again. That's my total sexual experience.

I know sex terms from a book my mother gave me just before I started menstruating, but not the words you said to me. The girls at university knew I was a bookworm and they never discussed sex with me. Those crude words make me blush and feel very uncomfortable. Please don't use them."

"Okay, honey, but I may slip sometime. Please forgive me in advance." Joanna admitted. "Now, what are we going to do about having sex together?"

"Nothing, Jo, I just can't do it."

"I'm sorry, sweet," sighed Joanna, "but I'll have to put you back on the "peg" until you can do it. I don't want to, but you leave me no choice."

After breakfast, Joanna led the girl back downstairs. Lyssa didn't resist, but she was tearful.

Joanna pulled the firm gel knob from the post and replaced it with a gel dildo. After lubricating the dildo, she raised it up into Lyssa's vagina and tightened the knurled ring to keep it from coming out of the girl. She lubed another length of tubing it and pushed it up into Lyssa's urethra. The girl winced, but said nothing. She looked so forlorn that Joanna ached for her.

"Lyssa, please agree to have sex with me. I love you, and I don't want to abuse you. We'll just keep doing this until you agree. Eventually you'll have to, so why not give in now?" Joanna put the web belt around Lyssa's waist and fastened it to the eyebolts. "At least you won't be in danger of falling over and hurting yourself," she said. "Are you at least willing to taste my juices again, honey?"

"I think so, Jo. It tasted okay. Yes, I'll do that. I didn't mind it."

"Do you understand that it won't always taste the same depending on the time of month and what I eat?"

"Yes, I got that impression from that article you showed me from the Internet." Lyssa giggled, "I did learn to eat vegetables that my mother wanted me to try. I understand what you meant about being stubborn."

"Then why are you being stubborn about having sex with me?

Lyssa didn't answer. Joanna went back upstairs.

About two hours later, Lyssa pressed the intercom button and asked for a glass of water. Joanna brought it down and handed it to Lyssa.

"I'm going to put my 'wet' finger in your mouth again. Okay?"

Lyssa nodded her consent.

"Lys, You were concerned about how I would taste, but you're willing to keep tasting me; why can't you do it directly?"

"I'm not a lesbian, Jo."

More than a little annoyed and frustrated, Joanna reached under her dress and panties. She was already wet in anticipation. She worked her finger around inside herself until she had gathered moisture from every part of her vagina. She reached her finger out to Lyssa's mouth and placed it on the girl's tongue. Lyssa sucked wetness from Joanna's finger until it was dry.

She smiled at Joanna and said, "It did taste different from last time. It's sweet – like blood. Are you having your period?"

"No, I'm in mid cycle, sweetness. How do you know what blood tastes like?"

"I cut my finger on a piece of paper at school, and it started to bleed. I sucked my finger to stop the bleeding. It does taste sweet."

"Is it okay if we do it again, honey? Asked Joanna.

"Sure. It tastes all right."

Joanna did it half a dozen more times; she would put her finger in her vagina and get it wet. Lyssa would suck her finger and then smile at Joanna to let her know it was okay. Joanna would have kept it up, but by this time, she was so turned on that she ran upstairs to her bedroom and masturbated - several times.

She let Lyssa stay on the post for almost two hours but knew she'd have to take her off or the child might pass out again. She pulled the dildo and catheter out of the girl's genitals and bathed her again. She laid Lyssa on the table on some heavy towels, but this time she bent and licked the girl's clitoris until she moaned and opened her legs wide. For the first time in her thirty-seven years, Joanna was performing a sex act on another person.

She bent again and slowly probed Lyssa's vagina with her tongue. She felt awkward at first but maintained a rhythm until she was able to get her entire tongue into the girl's body. She was using an in and out motion withdrawing Lyssa's secretions with each stroke of her tongue. The flavor was delicious and Joanna was on the verge of another orgasm. She pulled her tongue from the girl's vaginal canal and began licking her clitoris again.

At the same time, she put two fingers into Lyssa and stroked the upper surface where she judged the G Spot to be. Lyssa pulled her knees back to her shoulders, wrapped her legs around Joanna's neck and ejaculated.

Joanna had to carry the girl back into the bathroom for another shower. Joanna had Lyssa's fluid all over her face, hair, and upper body. She, too, had to shower and shampoo. Because her mouth had been open, licking the girl's clit, her mouth was filled too. She didn't swallow it all immediately, but savoring the taste, waited until she was bathing Lyssa before ingesting the rest. She didn't rinse her mouth, hoping the taste would last for a while.

She couldn't remember being so happy in her entire life. Just sucking and licking Lyssa's vagina was enough for now. She'd have more patience waiting for Lyssa to eat her.

For weeks, the ritual went on: Joanna would ask Lyssa to lick her; Lyssa would refuse; Joanna would put the girl "on the peg" for a while and then release her. She would feed Lyssa her secretions each time and the girl seemed almost eager to oblige, but would not relent otherwise.

The two women slept together every night, cuddling and spooning; one morning, Joanna awakened to an intensely pleasurable sensation. Lyssa was sucking her nipple. Johanna could feel a reaction in her loins and she was about to orgasm.

Holding back her own desires, Joanna slid down on the bed and began licking Lyssa's genitals until the girl arched her back, squealed softly, and came. Joanna had not stroked the girl's G Spot. She didn't want to soak the bed.

However, down in the basement with Lyssa on her back on the table, Joanna would perform that dance and Lyssa would come and gush her fluids over both of them. Time for another shower.

"Lys, I've reached the conclusion that you enjoy being 'on the peg'. Joanna conjectured.

Lyssa grinned. "Well, I can't lie, the soft dildo feels good inside me especially since I'm being forced to endure it and have no choice. I can tell myself that I can't help it, so I can just stand there and enjoy. But, after an hour or so, my legs begin to cramp, and I'm in pain, and I don't enjoy that."

Lyssa continued. "Jo, you know it's odd. It seems that I will do something I don't naturally want to do if I'm forced to do it, and then I don't feel guilty about it. I know you're suffering for need of sexual release and I don't want you to suffer. I have an idea. Force me to 'do your bidding'. The 'peg', as you call it, won't work; I'm too used to it, and I do like it at first.

Maybe if you hurt me to the point that I can't refuse, that will overcome my natural reticence. I don't want to be hurt; I'm not a masochist, but I don't see any other way to overcome this resistance. I've eaten enough of your juices that that's not the problem. It's the lesbian act itself that I can't, of my own volition, perform. Please think about it.

When you open the cabinet next to the 'peg', I can see all kinds whips and switches in there. Try one of those on me. I think I can tolerate the physical pain more than the emotional pain that I feel because I can't do what you need me to do. Force me to do what you want me to do. Then, I won't feel guilty about performing what I was brought up to believe is an immoral act.

I love it when you bring me to orgasm. I'm in heaven when it happens. I want to give you that same pleasure, but I can't overcome my upbringing.

I need to tell you something else, Jo. Every day I struggle to keep from trying to escape. I want so much to get married and have children that I can't possibly stay with you forever. Sometimes, in the morning, while you're still asleep, I get up, wrap a sheet around me and walk near the door. Of course, Brutus stops me. He doesn't bite or even growl. He just pins me to the spot until I walk back to your – our – bedroom. But someday, I will escape. I have to do it, Jo. I must. In the meantime, I really do want you to be happy. I do love you, but not in the way you want. I'm so sorry."

-------------------------------

Readers, Again, I ask you to please identify yourselves, anonymously, but with:

F/S, F/L, or F/bi. (Female/Straight; Female/Lesbian; or Female/Bisexual) when you offer feedback. Otherwise, I'll assume that you're male.

The end of this chapter is weird; why would someone in this situation tell her captor to force pain on her? Joanna should have figured out by now that the peg wasn't the appropriate instrument for accomplishing her goal and tried another way. However, she has fallen deeply in love with Lyssa.

Joanna also finds it weird and can't believe it, but that is Lyssa's naivete. It may be and IS actually hard to believe; however, this story is coming out of the deepest reaches of my subconscious.

Later chapters dwell on this weird aberration to some degree. No one can believe that Lyssa is that naive. However, Lyssa is a strange individual. She actually wants to do Joanna's bidding once she realizes that female secretions don't necessarily taste bad, but finds she needs some way to overcome her inborn resistance and is willing to experience pain to accomplish it.

She knows what it'll take to cross that line. Maybe it is a form of masochism. Changing this aspect would create a warp in what I need to write. I have no idea how to cross this barrier without Lyssa's self-destructive attitude. This is especially true now that Joanna has fallen in love with Lyssa and is not willing to think up ways to break Lyssa's spirit by herself.

Lyssa continues to manifest this weird behavior to everyone's amazement - and horror. She cannot help herself. And remember, she has her own agenda.

I realize that readers will find Lyssa's actions hard to swallow, but I can't change Lyssa's mindset. It is too close to home. Readers will just have to accept this as another of my idiosyncrasies. I am unable to change this aspect of the story.

.

Think of soldiers who charge an enemy machine gun knowing their death is certain. Read the Charge of the Light Brigade. Consider how a person will enter a burning building to save someone even at his or her own peril. Lyssa IS weird. Humans ARE weird; me included.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers