When Moonlight Shines Ch. 05

Story Info
Garrett's budding relationship hits a speedbump.
5.2k words
4.45
14.6k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm...seen it, crap, crap, ohhh unrated version..." Paige smiled when she pictured what the look on Garrett's face would be like if she brought home a soft core porn movie. "I think I should soften him up before I bring home some porn, plus this looks really crappy. Hmm..." Paige continued her search while fantasizing about finally getting some action tonight. 'I bet once I get him in bed and things get heated he'll be putty in my hands. It has to have been months since he's gotten any, he HAS to be bursting at the seams. Oh I wonder if he's seen 'Pumkinhead'. I should call and check.' Paige smiled as she pulled out Garrett's cellphone.

"Damn I know how to cook a mean can of soup." Garrett said to himself as he sat down on his couch, closing his eyes slightly. 'Whatever' he thought to himself, 'if Paige wants to fuck then I guess I don't really have any choice. She'll end up raping me if I hold out too long. I bet she fucks like a...' RING. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his home phone ringing. He leaned over and grabbed it off its base and checked the number. "What the.." He said aloud as he saw his cell number blinking back at him on the tiny call display screen. He pressed the talk button after it ringed again.

"How was your dinner?" Paige asked him through his cellphone.

"If you want me to help you pick out a cellphone, then all you need to do is ask."

"How sweet of you but I'm fine just sharing yours."

"Then I guess your fine sharing my bill with me."

"Aww why must you bring up money, it's just one call plus it's after 5pm."

"Whatever, are you just calling me to let me know you stole my phone or..."

"I borrowed it, no need for the attitude. I was just wondering if you've seen 'Pumpkinhead'."

"No I haven't."

"Ok then, you really need to work on your attitude..."

"Or what I'll have to sleep on the couch?"

"Oh I would never do that too you, unless you think the couch is better to fuck on than the..."

"See you when you get home Paige."

Paige made a mental note of Garrett hanging up on her as she put his hone away and grabbed the movie, some salt and vinegar chips and a 2L of Coke. Paige paid for it and left the store through the exit as Garrett's friends Rob and Greg entered the store through the opposite door, both parties caught up in their thoughts on how to handle Garrett.

"Man we should phone Garrett, it's been a while since we chilled at his house." Rob said to Greg as they entered the video store.

"Yeah we should, Casey has wanted to meet him."

"I thought he was there when you two hooked up?" Rob said as he checked out the blonde cashier while she bent over to get something,

"Well she was more than a little drunk and she wasn't quite doing much talking."

"Then I'll just give his cell a little ring and we'll..."

"Nah he won't be doing anything tonight, you know how he is. We'll just drop by one we pick up Casey."

"Hey maybe we'll meet his undead mistress."

"Dude!" Greg shouted, drawing more than a few eyes and surprising Rob. "She's just a mental patient, dressed up like a vampire whore."

"Chill dude, I'm just saying we could find out for ourselves if she's at Garrett's.

"That we could, I'm sure Garrett's too big a pussy to find out himself. Call Steph than, if we're going to have an intervention and set Garrett straight she would want to be involved."

"He's not a crack addict; he's just a horny, confused, and depressed college student."

"Yeah right, he's also obsessed with horror movies and he's very isolated. We need to set him straight and if Dracula is there than we can get two birds with one stone."

"Umm I thought he was dating a chick..."

"Whatever just call Stephanie; I'll grab a movie and meet you in the car."

"What movie you going to grab?"

"Some random comedy or horror movie. Do you have any preferences?"

"Can't go wrong with 'Scream'!"

"Sounds good to me."

"How's it going sweetie?" Rob said into his cell as he watched his favourite cashier's ass move around behind the glass of the store window.

"Rob! Haven't talked to you in a while, what's up?" Stephanie replied as she rolled away from her computer desk and the paper she was slaving away on.

"Nothing much. You?"

"What do you think, college crap. Another stupid, mindless paper to write. Unless you wanted to write it for me?"

"No way but I do have another proposition for you."

"And what's that?"

"Well Greg and I are going to pick up his girl and head over to Garrett's, hopefully to confront his 'vampire' and straighten him out."

"And you want me there to calm him down when Greg pisses him off."

"That's the idea. Plus I'm sure you're as curious about this chick as I am."

"Hell yeah I am but I think this is something Garrett should figure out for himself."

"Probably but who knows how long that will take."

"You're probably right, if you've got some chips and a decent movie to watch after the shouting's over then I'm in."

"That we do Steph; we'll be by to pick you up in 20."

"Roger that sweetie, see you then."

"Hey Babe," Greg said into his cellphone, "You know that stake you said you found in your fathers shed, could you put that in your purse."

"Umm sure."

"We're heading over to Garrett's instead of Rob's."

"Oh, ok then. See you in a few minutes I guess."

Greg smiled as he put his phone back into his pocket, "Just in case" he muttered under his breath.

"I really can't see how human's have all this technology yet travel so slowly." Paige said to herself as she bounded from roof to roof, her heels clicking loudly as she ran across one roof before becoming silent as she launched herself effortless onto the next. "I mean even with their cars, trucks and motorcycles I can still get from point A to point B quicker and my method is free!" She smiled to herself as she remembered all the humans she's outran, followed, freaked out and hunted over the years using rooftops. 'I even freaked Garrett out a few times, hell I could probably freak him out some more in the next few months.' Paige gave out a laugh as she thought of some ways that she could really mess with Garrett.

Stephanie was pacing back and forth in front of her door as she waited for Rob and Greg. 'Maybe we should just leave it for a bit, I mean it won't do anybody any good to have Garrett freak out on us. Besides, what if she IS a Vampire; I mean what do we do then? Could we even kill her if she is or do we just pretend that she's a regular girl who just likes blood and night time and out best friend. God I wish Sophia wasn't such a bitch, I mean if things had gone down any other way Garrett would be dating someone normal by now.'

"Where the hell are you two, jeez Garrett would have been her 20 minutes ago. Fuck they're probably just waiting around the corner, just to piss me off. I need some normal friends."

Garrett was awakened from his nap by the sound of a pair of heels clicking loudly somewhere nearby. 'Man I could really use something to drink, my head feels all fuzzy. Wait is she on the roof?' He looked up and concentrated on the clicking of the heels, trying to confirm their location. After a few seconds of quiet he heard them walk directly above him, the clicking sounding louder than before, as if she were stomping her feet. "Fuck Paige I'm thirsty, bring your sweet ass in here so I can get me some of that coke."

"Coming dear" He heard her shout as she hopped off the roof onto his front porch. He looked into the kitchen and saw the window open as she came walking into his, actually "their" house and made a mental note to stop talking out loud.

"Did you miss me?" Paige asked, giving him a big smile as she put the bag down on the couch before hopping into his lap.

"Could you take your heels off before..."

"Before I walk into OUR house?" Paige finished looking at Garrett expectantly.

"I was going to say before jumping on my lap, I don't like the idea of those things flying towards me."

"Aww are you afraid they're going to hit something sensitive?"

"Possibly."

"Don't worry I wouldn't dream of hurting this." Paige replied, emphasized her point by giving Garrett's crotch a generous squeeze.

"Anyways, let's start the movie, pour the drinks and open the chips."

"Why the rush, the night's still young...."Paige grabbed Garrett's head and gently pulled it towards hers before kissing his lips. At this point Garrett just went with it and kissed her back, grabbing her ass as he opened his mouth to allow her tongue entry. Paige moaned happily as they began making out passionately, losing all sense of time.

"Finally, what did you two get lost or something?" Stephanie said to Rob as she grabbed her purse off the stairs and headed out her front door, closing it behind her.

"Nice to see you too sweetheart." Rob replied sarcastically as he followed her to Greg's car, opening the back door for her. "I like those jeans on you, nice and tight."

"I bought them just for you honey." Stephanie replied as she put her seatbelt on and turned to the front. "How is it going Greg?"

"Not too bad, we just have to pick up Casey then we'll be off to Garrett's."

"Oh I finally get to meet Casey, I've heard quite a bit about her."

"Yeah, Rob do you have to talk crap about every girl I bring back to the apartment?"

"Dude, it wasn't me." Rob said quickly as Greg pulled the car out of Stephanie's driveway.

"Then who..."

"Garrett told me a little about her in class."

"He's one to talk." Rob and Greg said in unison, causing Stephanie to laugh.

"Wow, you two really need a bigger apartment."

"Whatever, have you thought of what to say to Garrett?" Rob asked Stephanie.

"A little but..."

"We're just going to slap some sense into him."

"You, slap Garrett? Don't make me laugh Greg."

"What you don't think Greggy boy could take Garrett?"

"Nope."

"I meant we're just going talk him down a bit, get him to come to his senses. I mean he really thinks she's a Vampire!"

"So what if she is?"

"Yeah dude, what then?" Rob asked.

"Then we take care of her."

"Ok Rambo." Rob blurted out, earning a smack from Greg.

"That's a great idea Greg; let's just ruin another relationship for Garrett. That's just what he needs. Do you even think we CAN kill her?"

"Garrett will understand. Plus, there will be four of us, even if Garrett doesn't help us, she'll have no chance."

"Dude haven't you read Dracula, Vampires have the strength of like ten men."

"Aww Rob, you've been reading old literature? How cute."

"It's all for you my darling."

"Get a room."

"Who says we don't already have a room?"

"Sorry Rob dear, your room is a little messy for my liking."

"I'll get us a hotel room for the weekend?"

"Aww how sweet."

"Enough! Rob, Dracula is a crack of shit; she's just a mental patient."

"A hot mental patient by your description."

"Ohh Greg, have you been checking out Garrett's girl?"

"Here's Casey's place. Rob get in the back, and I'll go get her."

"Why do I have to go in the back? You two just started dating."

"I thought you'd relish the opportunity to get into the back seat with your future wife?" Greg said as he pulled into the driveway of a rather large and expensive looking house.

"True, you ready for me my love?"

"I was born ready Robby."

"Here I come then." Rob replied, jumping between the front two seats into the back, banging his head on the roof in the process.

"Well that was romantic." Stephanie said looking down at Rob as he tried to pull his legs into the back.

"Hey babe," Greg greeted Casey as she stepped out of her parents house "Did you get the stake?"

"That is the most random question I think I've ever been asked, but yeah I got it."

"Good."

"Do you seriously think she's a member of the undead?"

"No but if she is then it's my duty to God and to Garrett to kill her."

"What if she's just some crazy Goth chick who gets off by drinking blood?"

"Then we'll tie her up and call the police."

"And tell them what? That she thinks she's a Vampire?"

"No that she is stalking our friend and has a flask filled human blood."

"That might work, but what about Garrett? Wouldn't he deny anything we say?"

"We throw him in the closet and show the police her flask."

"Ok."

"Yo Greg!" Rob shouted from the car, "Can we get moving or are we expected to sit here and watch you two have a chick flick moment."

"We're coming; don't get your panties in a knot." Casey yelled back surprising Greg as much as it did Rob. "What?"

"Nothing babe." Greg said laughing as he put an arm around her midsection and headed out to his car.

"Actually sweetie," Casey said as Greg went to open her door for her. "I'm going to drive." She said smiling sweetly as she got into the driver's side.

"You don't even know where you're going."

"Small detail, you can just give me directions."

"Alright, just don't speed too much ok?"

"Me? Speed?" Casey said pouting at Greg as Stephanie and Rob burst out laughing from the backseat. Greg just sighed as he got into the passenger's side and put his seat belt on.

"Just head over to the Grant Street burger joint and I'll direct you from there."

"Alrighty."

"I like her." Rob whispered to Stephanie in the back.

"Yeah," Stephanie replied, "She's a lot spunkier than the girls Rob usually dates."

"Yeah, she is spunky." Greg said from the front seat earning a puzzled look from Casey.

"Hold on ladies," Casey said as she pulled onto a nearly deserted side road, "I'm going to see what this itty bitty little car can do." She barely got the words out before she pushed the gas pedal to the floor, causing the car to jerk forward and it's passengers to jerk back into their seats. "MMM me likey!" Casey yelled out as she got the car up past the 60mph mark.

"Relax Case!" Rob yelled as she pulled a hard right, barely slowing down as she did so. "This isn't your Corvette!"

"You think I don't know that. This is like a tank compared to my Courtney."

"You're what?" Rob asked from the back.

"She named her Corvette Courtney." Greg replied from the front, clenching his teeth as the speedometer passed the 70mph mark. The light up ahead turned red causing Casey to sigh as she put on the brakes, the car skidding to an abrupt stop about a foot back from the intersection in front of them.

"Greg, buddy your girl is never driving me anywhere ever again." Rob said from the back seat.

"Hold on back there, we're a few minutes away from Garrett's." Greg replied.

"So which way now?" Casey asked as she revved the engine, waiting for the light to turn green.

"Next light take a left then a right at the stop sign."

"OK!" Casey said cheerfully as the light turned green. After a few more hairpin turns and an abrupt stop they were parked in front of Garrett's house. They all just looked at each other, waiting for someone to take the lead.

"You guys come up with a plan," Rob said abruptly, "I'm going head in and take a piss."

Meanwhile Garrett and Paige were in their living room, engaged in a heated make-out session. Garrett went to take off Paige's shirt when she pulled away from him and looked towards the front door.

"Someone's here." She announced seconds before Rob rang the doorbell.

"You're better than a dog." Garrett said looking towards the door, wondering who was there. Paige shot him a dirty look as she got off him and headed into the kitchen. "Aren't you going to get that?"

"Why should I? Nobody would be here looking for me." She replied as she got out a glass and poured herself a glass of Coke.

"Can you at least pour me a glass?" Garrett called as he went to open the door.

"Maybe." Paige called back putting some ice in her glass. Garrett just sighed and opened the door; Rob smiled at him, opening the screen door before hurrying past him.

"Hey dude, Greg will explain. I need to use the bathroom. Wow you are hot." He said as he stopped to admire Paige, "Can you pour me a glass without ice? Thanks." Rob's last few words coming out in a jumble as he ran to the bathroom. "Hey man!" Greg said as he walked up the driveway, an arm around Casey.

"Hey." Garrett replied shakily, still holding the front door.

"You remember Casey from the club right?" Greg said as he got closer to Garrett.

"Yeah, wait Stephanie?"

"Hey Garrett." Stephanie said as she slipped past Greg and Casey to give Garrett a hug. "How's it going?" She said awkwardly as she walked past Garrett towards his kitchen.

"Fine...Uh...What are you guys doing here?" Garrett replied looking at Greg as he walked past him, Casey in tow.

"We're here to chill, watch a movie, have some food and catch up with you and your new...psycho...Girl". Greg replied as he took his shoes off and followed Stephanie into the kitchen where Paige was seated on the counter, a small smile on her face. Greg swallowed hard and hoped she didn't pick up his slip as they heard the toilet flush.

Garrett stood in his doorway for a few more seconds, looking outside for any more people, before closing the door. He headed into the kitchen to see Casey, Stephanie and Greg standing there staring at Paige as she sipped her glass of coke.

"Umm Paige this is Greg, Stephanie and Greg's girlfriend Casey." Garrett said pointing to each of his friends in turn. "This is Paige." He said to his friends as he walked over to put and arm around her. Paige smiled and put her head on his shoulder as Rob came out of the bathroom. "And this is Rob." Garrett finished as he removed his arm from around Paige to pour himself a glass of coke. He froze halfway through filling it up as he debated adding some Rum to it, 'I think I should stay sober tonight' he though warily looking from Paige to his friends.

"Hey where's my glass?" Rob asked looking at Paige expectantly.

"Oops, I must have forgotten to pour it." She replied dryly as she took a sip from her glass before holding it towards Garrett. "Could you top me up sweetie?" She asked, not taking her eyes from Greg and his girlfriend.

"Sure." Garrett said, topping up her glass before putting the bottle back onto the counter and taking a gulp of his own drink.

"Well, umm nice to meet you." Stephanie said, breaking the silence. Garrett looked at her questioningly to which she just shrugged and gestured towards Greg. Rob saw Stephanie's gesture and looked at Greg, then at Paige before taking out a flask from his jacket pocket. He attempted to silently uncork it and take a drink but dropped the metal lid in the process drawing everyone's attention. He started to bend down to pick up but decided against it and instead tipped the flask towards Garrett before putting it to his lips and drinking. Casey detached herself from Greg and bent down to pick up the lid for Rob who mumbled a thank you as he took it from her.

All the while Greg and Paige stayed still staring at each other, Greg with an uneasy look on his face, Paige with a smile on hers.

"So...Paige," Greg finally said, "What do you do? Are you in school, or do you work somewhere?" Paige just smiled before answering.

"I do whatever I want to do."

"So you're a Vampire." Casey said drawing an uneasy laugh from Garrett.

"Yes, I am a Vampire." Paige replied not taking her eyes off Greg.

"Where's your coffin?" Greg asked.

"I don't have one, I'm not dead and don't plan on dying anytime soon." Paige curtly replied.

"Then you're not a Vampire, you're a living human being like the rest of us." Greg stated triumphantly, looking around at his friends for support before returning his gaze to Paige who just shook her head.

"Do I really need to go through the basics of Vampirism with you?"

"Oh yeah, you're undead right? How could I forget." Greg said shaking his head in disgust. "Then I guess you wouldn't mind showing some proof?" Paige looked at him for a few seconds before extending her fangs and smiling. "Those could easily be fakes, either plastic or dentures." Garrett thought about stopping this but decided that even though he was close 100% sure that Paige was a Vampire he wanted to be beyond a shadow of a doubt.

12