When Moonlight Shines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The HP netbook is the most durable I guess." Garrett replied stunned.

"Ahh you were paying attention, good boy. Yes I like the red one, you take Visa right?" Garrett nodded completely confused. "Good then I'll buy and you can finish locking up before you walk me to your house and show me how it works." Garrett looked at her as if she were crazy; she just smiled and opened her purse. She did insist on going to his house and he realized that he had no real choice in the matter so he just locked up, and they walked quietly along the empty streets.

"You have such a nice little house." Paige commented as she went into his living room.

"Thanks. So why are you following me?" Garrett asked as he sat down in his leather chair, trying to maintain his distance from her.

"Just checking you out." She replied with a smile, as she used her index nail to cut the tape covering her laptop box. She gave him a big smile when she was done, before taking out her laptop and looking at it.

"Seriously, I think I deserve some answers."

"Deserved, you sprayed me with water." She said looking at him with an arched brow.

"So you broke into my house." He said meeting her stare.

"True. Fine. I don't drink from humans these days, well unless one is offering. I get my fill from cows blood or sheep. It isn't the best but a little rum or vodka and it goes down smooth."

"That's gross. And how long until you kill all the cows?"

"You have seen too many movies, or not enough. I don't need to drink a lot, maybe a cup or two every few weeks. I eat human food just like you to keep my strength up. Plus I don't use my vampiric abilities much; you know no turning into a bat or mist. That's what really makes you thirsty. The more you act like Dracula, the more strength you use, and the more you need to drink. It's really quite simple, dare I say elementary."

"That makes sense and by the way, I'm not offering so you can just walk away." Paige faked disappointment after he was done.

"I didn't think you were dear. No I just need to fulfill some of my human urges. You know, I need a booty call."

"Eww no. That'd be like necrophilia." She laughed at that, as she plugged her laptop into the wall outlet.

"Not really, dear. Plus I've learned a lot in my 65 years on this earth, and no I'm not a grandmother. Sex with me is something you don't want to miss."

"How are you not a grandmother, you were born in the 50's!" Garrett said, leaning back away from her as far as his chair would go.

"My body ages like a year for every 50 that go by. That's what drinking blood gets you, that and the blood lust, which I have mostly under control. But if that were all you got, then I'd probably be getting Alzheimer's by now. The reason I'm not a grandmother and don't have the problems of age is because my mind doesn't age. I haven't forgotten a single thing since I was turned; I'm also really good at Sudoku, crosswords not so much. My mind is as sharp as can be but is still the mind of a 20-year-old girl. So I am for all intensive purposes a immortal 20 year old girl." That didn't sound to crazy to Garrett, although it was weird.

"I'm still not going to fuck you, I don't care how good in bed you are."

"You checked me out, even now your eyes have gone down to look at my chest on a number of occasions. Plus I could always hypnotize you, son yeah you are going to fuck me. Not right now, I prefer to court my men, but eventually we will sleep together. Its really quite inevitable." She leaned back on the couch with a satisfied look on her pale face. Garrett had a snappy response all ready but when he had an opening all he could think about was, ironically, how great her breasts look.

Damn it might actually be fun, she was pretty hot but she was also dead, nah, undead. Damn quite a choice, necrophilia or rape. Even as he thought about it his penis betrayed him as it started hardening in his pants, so much so that he had to shift positions so as to conceal it. He was sitting beside her now, helping install the programs included with her new laptop. Up close she actually was quite fine. She did have a great body. A cute face and those fangs were actually kind of turning him on. Maybe he could, as long as she didn't blow him, he couldn't stand the thought of those fangs near his penis.

"Ok if we were to fuck, wouldn't that tire you out?" Garrett just blurted out.

"No I'm really the energizer bunny. Yes it'd tire me out why?"

"Because if your tired won't you like...you know...drink to restore your energy?"

"Ahhh you don't want me biting you? You never know, you might like it."

"Answer the question." Garrett said, trying his hardest not to turn and look at her.

"Yes I would get tired, and maybe I'd get a little thirsty, but if you don't want me to bite you then I wont. I'd probably just sleep it off like you or I'd have a little drink from my flask. Which currently contains sheep's blood and Smirnoff."

"I'd rather not know what's in your flask. But if you can hypnotize me why didn't you? And why won't you bite me?"

"I respect a person's free will, that's why. I was turned against my will and made a promise that I would never bite anyone against their will. As for hypnotize, I'd prefer to fuck someone whose willing, let them enjoy me for themselves. Sure if you really had no interest in me because you didn't like the idea of fucking a vampire, if that was the only reason, then I'd hypnotize you and fuck you. Trust me once you go vamp, there's truly nothing like it."

"I really doubt that." Garrett said he's heard that line from plenty of women.

"Yeah well, I'm bendy." Paige said with a laugh.

"There all good, you're set to go."

"Cool, let's try it out. I know I know, we should look at porn." Paige finished, smiling at Garrett who wished he possessed the ability to teleport.

"I know, you should go home and I should get some sleep." Garrett responded, getting up and unplugging Paige's new laptop.

"Oh come on it's only...shit 5:42am."

"Well you better hurry home then." Garrett closed her laptop up and grabbed her coat to hand to her.

"Actually I'll just sleep here." Paige said, lying down on the couch.

"Come on."

"No, you come on. Be a pal Garrett, I'm only asking to sleep on your couch for a few hours." Paige gave him a puppy dogface, pouting like a champ.

"As long as you don't even come near my room when I'm asleep then fine."

"Party-pooper."

"Good night."

Try as he could, Garrett just couldn't get to sleep. He quickly realized he wasn't worried about having an admitted bloodsucker in the next room. It was because his penis was painfully hard. He tried pinching himself, tried pulling leg hairs; none of the usual tricks were working. Part of him wanted to masturbate, another to just go get it over with. Paige was just next-door and he was sure she'd be ready for sex in about 2 seconds flat. Hell he could probably be able to sleep after a blowjob from her, even hand job. He just needed to relieve this tension. He lay there for a while thinking about Paige, her gorgeous tits, her luscious lips and that great ass. She even pulled off the pale look perfectly.

He eventually drifted off to sleep, his mind filled with the thoughts of Paige. He dreamt that they had sex on the side of the road, in the club, on his roof, even in Greg's church. He dreamt of his hands exploring her ass, as his mouth explored her breasts. Her moans turning him on more and more until he went down on her like a wild man. Lapping at her pussy, tasting her juices while his hands cradled her exquisite ass cheeks. Her bittersweet juices filling his mouth, while her moans filled his ears and her ass cheeks filling his hands.

He even dreamt of her giving him head, her fangs, her eyes and her tongue bringing him untold pleasure. He dreamt of the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of her lips and of her fangs brushing against it. His hands running through her silky brown hair as she licked, slurped, kissed and sucked his cock. His hips thrusting his cock in and out of her tight, wet, hot mouth. His hands dropping down to squeeze her gorgeous tits as he neared his climax. He could feel his dick begin to throb and the coming of a mind shattering orgasm. It was coming like a flood, ready to cover Paige's pale face in cum.

Just before he came he woke up suddenly. As he rolled over he saw Paige standing at the doorway with a sly smile on her face.

"You sure you don't want me to sleep in her?" She asked him with a devious laugh.

"No I'm comfortable as it is." Garrett replied, forcing himself to roll over and his eyes to close. He could feel the dampness of his pants as he drifted off to sleep.

12