When My Roommate Caught Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life under Justine grew more and more difficult as her requests pushed the envelope more and more, but the video stayed under wraps.

One weekend night, Justine called me from her cell phone.

"I want you to wait for me, naked, in the closet" she told me. "Don't come out until I open the closet door, and make yourself comfortable in there!"

I did as I was told. I sat naked in the closet for an hour and a half before she showed up. I felt deep fear as to what was about to happen.

When she came in, I realized she was not alone. Her boyfriend was with her! I heard his voice! They turned on the stereo, drowning out their conversation from my ears. I heard a lot of giggling from both, but not much else. I waited some more.

Suddenly the door opened. The music filled the closet. I was still on the floor. Justine looked down at me. She was naked. The moment confirmed what I'd come to realize during the months of living with her; she had a great body. My eyes instinctively fell to her pussy, which was carefully groomed, then darted away, commanded to do so by my mortified rational side.

I hesitated before moving. I had not heard her boyfriend leave.

Justine put a finger up to her lips to tell me to be quiet. She reached down and grabbed me by both sides of the chin. I struggled to my feet, following her gripped lead. The fear in my eyes had to be obvious as I stepped gingerly from the closet.

Peeking around the open door, I discovered to my delight that her boyfriend was on the bed, flat on his back, blindfolded! I had just a moment to notice his rock-hard cock before Justine twisted my chin away from the vision angrily. I was not to look at him. I understood. But I had seen what I needed to see. He was gorgeous!

"Baby?" he started to ask over the sounds of the music.

"One second!" she answered back without taking her eyes off me.

Justine pulled me towards a chair which sat a few feet from where her boyfriend's head rested on the bed. She lined me up, and then pushed me down onto the edge of the chair. My eyes were drawn to her boyfriend, but she blocked my view. Justine pulled my legs open and stepped between them. I looked up at her, confused.

Justine leaned into my ear and whispered forcefully, "Masturbate!"

She stood back up. I shook my head meekly to say no. She leaned back into my ear.

"Or else..."

She straightened herself again and looked down at me. I paused, looked up at her, and then nodded in surrender. Justine turned and walked back to her bed.

As she walked back, I could see the top of her boyfriend's head, those broad shoulders and chest, and that beautiful cock stretching out from just beyond his chest. I took in the view and then quickly looked away when Justine looked back at me to be sure I had not looked at her man.

Justine mounted him and then looked at me again.

"Oh baby! What took you so long?" he asked her.

"This will be worth the wait..." she purred back at him, her eyes shifting from my eyes to my pussy.

I reached between my legs. I parted my pussy lips. Justine began to grind.

"You feel good tonight!" he told her.

He reached up and started fondling her breasts while she began to ride him. I reached up to my own nipples and began to pinch. The sound of his breathing rose above the music and excited me beyond anything I had ever imagined about him.

Rhythmically, Justine rode the entire length of his shaft over and over. I imagined myself riding his hammer and my eyes began to close with pleasure, but not before noticing Justine's delight at the spectacle I was making of myself!

"Hooo-eee!" he screamed as he realized she was reaching her peak. I opened my eyes a moment to see Justine smothering his dick with her sex, leaning forward and pumping him like a jack-hammer.

She went over the side of her cliff with a helpless yelp "uhhh-huuhhhh!" I closed my eyes as I reached my own climax. He followed with four powerful grunts. "Rrrrahh! Rrrahh! Rrrahh! Rrrahh!"

Justine pointed me back to the closet while she and her boyfriend rolled around in the afterglow of what they had done. I waited patiently in the dark of the closet for another hour before he left and she let me out.

We had crossed another line.

Justine didn't talk about the incident afterwards. She continued to enjoy my free labor of course. She occasionally threatened to expose me once and for all, but I eventually realized that was mostly because she enjoyed seeing me desperate before her.

One night Justine called me and told me to wait, naked, in the closet again. She owned me and I knew it. I did as I was told.

After repeating the same closet experience as the previous occasion, a naked Justine pulled me out of the closet with the same finger over her lips. I did my best not to stare at her pussy this time.

Expecting to see her boyfriend on the bed, I was shocked to discover him standing in the middle of the room. Luckily he was blindfolded. My mind raced with fear and anticipation of what Justine had in mind.

Standing behind him and floating in music, she leaned into my ear.

"Give him a blowjob!"

I noticed his hands were tied behind his back. I resisted the suggestion.

I leaned into Justine's ear with a whisper. "Please no!"

But she answered right back. "Do it, or else!"

She pulled away and waited for my response. My chin dropped several inches, pulling head with it and my eyes to the floor. I nodded meekly. Justine grabbed my chin again and walked me into position, two feet in front of him, facing the most gorgeous male body I had ever seen.

I did not get a full look before Justine stepped between her man and myself. She got up on her toes to give him a little kiss on his cheek.

"What are you waiting for, Baby?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before. And this time, I'm not going to pull off you. You can cum in my mouth!"

I nearly lost my balance at her promise! That was my mouth she was intending to fill with his cum!

"Hooo-eee Baby! A'right!" he said.

Justine stepped to the side and pointed me down to my knees. She began to rub his chest and his stomach. They tensed with excitement, and my pussy flooded with juice. His cock was bigger than I had expected. I felt an overwhelming desire to wrap my lips around it.

Justine checked his blindfold to make sure he would see nothing, then she pulled me forward by the back of the head.

I took his cock into my mouth. It was so big that I had trouble getting around it.

"You still gettin' used to how big I am, huh baby?" he chuckled above me.

Justine grabbed me by the hair and pushed me down his shaft. It was huge and delicious. I put a hand onto Justine's hip for balance and began to pump.

"Oh baby, that's it!"

Justine began to push me down harder and harder. I gagged on one push-down, prompting him to chuckle again.

"That's right baby, keep goin'!"

But then I got used to the depth and kept pushing and pumping. Justine kept pushing it.

On one pump, she pulled me up and off his cock by the hair. She kneeled next to me, leaned in towards my face and looked up at him.

"How am I doing?"

"Oh baby, that's the best you ever done it!"

Justine seemed to have a mixed reaction to his compliment. She looked at me wickedly and pushed me back onto his cock.

I pumped and pumped. Her grip was tighter now, filled with aggression towards me. Suddenly I felt a little squirt of something hit the back of my throat, followed by a giant blast of his cum! I knew the grunts were on their way...

"Rrrrahh! Rrrahh! Rrrahh! Rrrahh!"

Justine pumped my head through each one and then some, until he was finished. I struggled under the load that was making its way into me. She pulled me away and put a hand onto his heaving stomach.

"Oh baby that was good!" he told her, or me really. "Untie my hands baby!"

"One second!" she answered.

We worked our way up from our knees. She walked me back to the closet. Before pushing me in, she leaned into my ear.

"How did I know you'd be good at sucking cock, huh BITCH?"

The words didn't hurt me. I had made her man happier than she ever could!

"While you're fingering yourself in there, just remember whose pussy he's going to be licking for the next hour!"

And then she pushed me in and closed the door as I sat down. I didn't know if the fingering comment was an order, but I couldn't resist. I leaned against the back of the closet and stimulated myself to orgasm. Thank goodness for the music, which muffled my "aahhhh"!

I became Justine's designated blow-job provider, and she began to resent my proficiency in this area. Her boyfriend enjoyed the "new" blow job style too much for her liking. On one occasion as I blew his socks off, he said something like "this is more like the time before!" which told me that she had tried, unsuccessfully, to replace my blow jobs herself. She couldn't suck cock like I could, and she never would. She shot me a withering look, and then pushed me back onto his cock.

Justine seemed to prefer watching me finger myself while she rode his cock, but he began to express a preference for my blow jobs. She would start to hop on top and he would say "oh baby, can't we do the blow job?" and her eyes would hurl fire in my direction!

I started bumping into her boyfriend around campus, creating rather awkward conversations for me. But the awkwardness was worth it. He was gorgeous, and so nice too! We became casual friends. I wished it could be more.

One day he came to visit Justine and I was there. He said hello and we exchanged a few words. Justine became irate, later ordering me never to speak with him again! I slept naked on the floor for a week after that incident.

I kept talking to him when she wasn't around, but kept silent when he showed up at our room. He was clearly confused by my inconsistent behavior.

And then it happened. One night, I was sucking his cock. Justine was kneeling next to me, pushing me down onto his dick. Only this time, instead of the "Hooo-eee!" we usually heard from above, it was "What the fuck?!?!?"

The blindfold had slipped, and he was peaking out from below!

"Untie me!" he demanded. Justine started to untie him but he was so strong that he basically ripped through the binding materials on his own.

I exploded in tears and ran to the closet to cover myself. He began to scream "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" and Justine exploded in tears as well.

People started knocking at the door, but Justine eventually cracked open the door and told them everything was fine before closing it again.

I jumped up onto my bed and watched Justine explain everything. She showed him the file on her PC and where it was stored on the Internet. I was too stunned to notice.

It didn't look good for Justine at first, but suddenly he changed his course.

"So, she has to do anything you say?"

"Yes!" Justine answered with a wicked smile that matched a smirk coming across his own face.

They discussed their future and my own some more before telling me the new deal. I would do their bidding. He agreed that I would only be used for non-sexual purposes like cleaning and homework.

I burst into tears. "This has gone too far!" I pleaded. But Justine reviewed the alternatives with me. These two people would own the video and own me, or two billion people would see it. Which was worse?

I accepted the new terms.

A few days later, I showed up at her boyfriend's frat room for duty. That's where the final surprise came.

"I have something to show you." He told me as I walked in. He was sitting at his computer.

'Oh no!' I thought to myself.

But when he turned the monitor towards me, it was a file directory for an online storage site.

"This is Justine's storage site" he told me, pointing at it. "The video is no longer there!"

I froze in place.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. And it's also gone from her computer."

I felt my eyes tear up. He stood up and I ran into his beautiful, awaiting arms.

"Thank you!" I said. "Thank you so much!"

He said nothing. I couldn't believe what he had done for me. I couldn't understand why! After a few moments, I let go of him.

"I'm not going to be seeing much of Justine anymore," he told me. "But I was thinking we could see each other. What do you say?"

This was too good to be true!

"YES!" I told him. "YES!"

"Good." He said it with satisfaction.

We fell silent a moment.

"One more thing, Lauren" he resumed. "There is still one copy of that video available."

My eyes widened.

"It's on my computer."

I realized from his expression that he had seen it. I started to apologize for it, but he stopped me.

"I think it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I froze again. Except this time, I felt a wave of warmth come over me, and a rush of excitement in my pussy. I looked into his gorgeous eyes.

"When I was doing that, do you know who I was thinking of?" I asked.

He chuckled and looked down.

"So, since I still have the file, I think our agreement is still in effect, isn't it?"

He said it sweetly and his eyes rose back up to mine.

"Yes, I guess I have to do whatever you say..."

"Yes, and you will for a long time..."

And that's how I met my husband. And I'll never tire of swallowing the cum from his enormous cock.

12