When Nabilah Met Zeke Ch. 01

Story Info
A helpful Muslim woman decides to help out an older homeless.
14.4k words
4.53
74.6k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Disclaimer: This story contains strong language and use of racial slurs, big cocks, tits and ass. Not realistic at all. If you are looking for realism or if you are easily offended then this story is not for you.

Some Useful words to know before you read the story:

Hijab- A head covering worn in public by some Muslim women. Essentially a scarf.

Burqa- A outer garment worn by some Muslim women that covers their whole body when in public.

Kuffar- Arabic for "Non-believer".

Abaya- is a simple, loose over-garment, essentially a robe-like dress

Haram- The Arabic word for prohibited or forbidden

*****

Nabilah held her coat tightly around body. It had been getting exceedingly colder over the past few days. It was almost winter, it seemed like it was going to be one of the coldest in years. It was already unbearable especially the icy winds as she trudged her way to work.

Even in this dour weather she stood out like ray of sunshine. She had been blessed with extremely good looks. Fair skin, light hazel coloured eyes, luscious lips and a dimple on her left cheek. It was her body that really stood out. Despite trying her best to wear as conservative abaya's, she failed miserably at hiding her figure. It was ridiculously curvaceous.

Allah had cursed her with a thick body. One she had struggled to hide and cover up her whole life. She was 27 years old now, 5'7, weighed around 170lb, her thick body measure in at 38-29-43. She had firm and large 34D tits.

Her husband had always joked that her body was a blessing not a curse. That comment used to be followed by a cheeky little slap on her ass. They used to do a lot of things despite being from conservative families they both used to be very sexually active.

The 2 things they both avoided and agreed on were blow jobs and anal, Nabilah found the idea of both repulsive thankfully both were forbidden in Islam. All of that sexual adventure and spark disappeared 2 years after their marriage. When her husband had discovered he was impotent. He lost all confidence, and it showed. Balding and fat. That's what he was now. She still loved him though, he provided for her, he was super rich and accountant with clients from all over the world especially in the middle east.

This allowed them to live in a 6 bedroom house in the city, which was not easy. He was still as devout and as charitable as her, they often gave back to the homeless and poor. In reality she did not have to work and this was only to pass her days.

Nabilah stopped in her tracks as she saw a large black man on the floor in the side of the street. She noticed his wild afro and unkempt beard, both had a hint of greying. He was older than her, maybe mid to late 40's He was on the floor shivering, he had no jacket, or top or even shoes. Just a pair of tattered pants.

She approached him slowly desperately trying not to vomit from the stench coming off him.

"Excuse me Sir? Here take this," she said reaching out with her small dainty hands. She had a $100 bill in her hand.

She stared at the man slightly fascinated as she had never been this close to a black man before. She had always been weary of black men. This was due to a racist upbringing courtesy of her Pakistani family. She had often told her self that she wasn't like them she never said nigger out loud, only thought about once or twice. But she put that all to one side seeing this poor old man. It broke her heart.

The man was well built. Big, muscular, not cut or lean, had some flesh on him. The word she would describe him was beefy. He had a hairy chest which like his afro and beard had some grey in it.

"Excuse me Sir, please take this and get yourself some clothes," she said a little louder as he finally looked up at her.

Zeke sat in cold air of the bustling street, freezing his ass off. Of course he'd been sitting on the streets for five years now, like a hunter he had waited patiently for his moment to strike. He was an undercover operative for the U.S military, and as such his mission was highly classified. He'd left everything good he had at home, his siblings, his dogs and his money. All for the sake of the mission he'd been selected for, find and neutralise any terrorist threats in the region and then return home. He had been trained by the best, was apart of a experimental military steroid programme which had given him peak stamina, strength and speed. The steroid had an unintended side effect on his cock and balls, his already big tool had grown even bigger thanks to the steroid. Despite not looking like the prime human being he knew that with daily workouts his outer body would represent what was coursing through his blood.

He had been stationed on these streets because the military had heard rumours of a threat that had been concealed in the darkness, but was now beginning to make waves. He had become resentful towards his mission as he had found nothing over the past 5 years. As he sat shivering in the cold, he heard a light soft spoken voice talking down to him. He gazed up, and was met with the most beautiful sight he could have imagined. Judging by her appearance, she was a mid to late 20s woman. Who tried desperately to hide her figure, which she must've felt shamed her and her family. Yet from where he was, she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He was in awe of this woman's body, he had never seen a Muslim woman who dressed so conservatively yet failed to hide her body. Just staring at her, imagining what lay underneath that tight formal dress was having an effect on his body. He felt his cock slowly rising as he continued to stare at this woman. It had been so long since his body had reacted like this.

"Thank you kindly Ma'am, but there are people far worse off than I am at the moment. Though I may be cold, they're in far worse state than me. So please give them the money." His voice had a Caribbean twang to it, despite living in America most of his life, he could never get rid of his accent. He then smiled warmly at her, as he slowly stood up and dusted himself down. Trying to calm himself down, he did not want the woman to think he was pervert.

His upper body on full display, as his pectoral muscles popped out of his body. Lines were on his abdomen, where he was once toned. Now he had a bit of a belly on him.

Nabilah took a step back involuntarily as the man stood up. He towered over her, he seemed so helpless a second ago now as he was standing tall he exuded a strength, an aura she could only describe as Masculine. She felt somewhat small and insignificant. She gained some inner composure before she spoke up.

"No please I insist, its very noble of you to think of others. But please Sir take this, get yourself some winter clothes. There is also a homeless shelter 2 streets down you should see if there is any space available," she insisted smiling irresistibly, despite the repulsive smell coming off him.

She glanced over his body one more time, even though he wasn't super fit, she wished her husband at least look some what like this. She chastised her self for comparing her husband to this...nigger.

"Already tried that one, it was a no go. Besides, the streets aren't so bad. Once you get used to the...stench." He sighed to himself, before gently taking the money from her hands. "Well Thank you Ma'am, it's much appreciated. Hopefully, I can get some decent clothes. Maybe even have a wash and a shave, it's been...too long."

He gently lifted his arms up over his head, stretching out every muscle in his body. His grizzly bare like chest lifting up as well, showing her every muscle in his body. Despite him being homeless, his muscles were still ripped and jacked. "Anyway, I shouldn't take up any more of the beautiful lady's time. I'll be going now, to get myself cleaned up. I'll try and find a better place to stay, but most of the shelters are full, or just not taking on 'intimidating' guys like myself."

She felt her heart go out to him. It was true that even shelters were prejudiced against people by there looks. She had judged him wrong. She watched a little sorrowfully as he stretched himself like a massive bear. His muscles flexing and expanding, she once again found herself comparing her husband to this specimen of a man. Despite his look, skin and smell she had to admit to her self that he was more of a "man" then her husband had been.

She once again chastised herself. For even thinking admirably about another man it was haram (sinful) to do such a thing plus he was a nigger. She found herself blushing a little when he had called her beautiful. It had been forever since someone had complimented like that. She hoped had not seen her blush.

"Well good luck, I need to go to work. Take care of your self," she said bidding him farewell.

He had noticed her blush, however he said nothing about it before bidding her farewell. He brought himself a black leather jacket, along with some new cargo pants to go with it. Which served to keep him warm. He then slept soundly after she visited him again, he found his mind wandering. As he began to think about that woman, she'd been so kind to him. He was thankful for her assistance, and he found himself becoming attracted to her.

For the rest of the day at work she found herself thinking about that man. How helpless he was. She walked passed the same way on her way home. She saw him again on the floor, he had bought a jacket and shoes. She felt some comfort that he at least had something to keep him warm as she returned home.

Later that night she had a nightmare where she saw the man dead, his corpse frozen. It shook her to her core. The next morning she made a cup of coffee in a flask and packed some sandwiches.

She found him on the floor again. She guessed he had not gotten a place at the shelter.

"Excuse me, sorry for waking you but here is some warm coffee and some sandwiches, I know its not much but it'll get you through the morning. And here is some cash for lunch," she said as she stretched her hand.

He was once again awoken by the same almost angelic voice, as she brought him some coffee and sandwiches. How long has it been since a he's had a good coffee? He thought to himself, as he gently took her gifts and began to devour each of them. Making sure to thank her after every bite and gulp he took. "Ahhhhh, that hit the spot. But tell me something pretty lady, why're you helping me? I'm nobody special, I'm just a homeless guy trying to get by in life."

"My religion teaches me to help the poor and helpless. Just doing my part as a good muslim. Oh and please stop, I'm not pretty at all." She replied looking away from him unable to look him in the eye. He had an intense look in them that made her feel a little self conscious.

"Sorry but I forgot to get your name, My name is Nabilah, what is yours?" she asked.

"Nabilah Huh? Well, you're very pretty to me. You do yourself a disservice by saying otherwise, but where are my manners? My name Is Ezekiel. But please call me Zeke." He managed to get himself cleaned up too, he didn't stink anymore and he even managed to tidy up his look a little bit. His hair and beard, are slightly shorter now.

"I apologise, if I caused you any offence. I know I'm not the best person to look at, however I'm trying my best to make myself look presentable. But, most of theses shelters are so prejudiced it's unreal."

"Oh stop you're being kind. And no..no..not at all you look good...real good," She replied inadvertently biting her lip as she looked over him again. He had cleaned up somewhat. He smelled a lot better. He still had that Masculine smell, it radiated off him it seemed much stronger now that the stench of the street was off him. It was slightly intoxicating.

"Well nice to meet you Zeke," she said as she extended her hands. Before she realised what she was doing he took her small hands in his strong big paws and shook it. She felt the power in his touch.

She realised that for the first time in her life she had touched another man who was not her husband nor her blood relative. And he was a nigger. She screamed at her self for being so careless. But he had this natural charisma to him.

"Well I best be going Zeke, here take some more money get yourself a sleeping bag or something," she said as she bid him farewell.

He bid her a fond goodbye, as he went back to sitting down on the ground. After a short while, he'd stocked up food and supplies. Along with a much better sleeping bag than the one he had currently, and he settled down for the night.

She was distracted at work all day. As Zeke flashed through her mind. His booming and powerful voice, his large frame, his strong grip. Her husband picked her up from work that day. So she did not see Zeke. She felt kind of disappointed at that. She told her husband about him. Painting a picture of an absolutely helpless and vulnerable man. In reality he wasn't as helpless or vulnerable. Her husband encouraged her to continue helping him.

As she slept that night she once again had the same nightmare as the previous night. She woke up in the middle of the night, sweating and breathing heavily. She had never had such gruesome nightmares before. She could not go back to sleep so she lay awake wondering how Zeke was sleeping in such cold weather.

It was not the cold weather that kept Zeke up that night, it was vivid dreams of Nabilah. Every time he closed his eyes he saw him self doing unspeakable things to her. He had never had such a strong sexual reaction to a woman before. He found himself stroking his massive 13 inch monster under the sleeping bags. Thinking about her kept him warm, he was frustrated that he was unable to cum. He needed her, wanted her. She had become his mission.

The next morning Nabilah declined her husbands offer to drive her to work. She told she wanted to walk. She wanted to see if Zeke was doing okay. She took the street that led to his 'home' near the alleyway. She saw him doing push ups on the pavement, she stood their and watched fascinated by it. She used to love watching her husband work out in their gym at home. Sadly he had completely stopped that. He was nothing but a fat piece of lump. She sighed sadly thinking about what had occurred to him. The sadness dissipated somewhat as she continued watching Zeke doing push ups.

Zeke was aware of her presence his heightened sense's alerted him. He felt excited that she was watching him so intently. He decided to stop and stand up. He turned around with shocked expression like he wasn't aware that she had been there for sometime.

She thought he looked attractive something about the way the sweat was dripping off him stirred something inside her. She quickly chastised herself for thinking such a thought. Thinking such thoughts about Zeke was becoming quiet common which disturbed her immensely.

"Good morning beautiful! How are you?" He said he noticed that she was blushing he sensed that she probably was not receiving the compliments she deserved from her husband. It clearly had an effect on her.

"Ya Allah! Zeke I am really worried about your eye sight you need to get them checked out. I mean I guess it happens at your age," she replied in unexpected flirty manners.

"Oh my eyes work just fine..." Zeke said as he looked her up and down. His eyes devouring her body wrapped tightly in a navy blue abaya and black coat. A part of him, a feral part, wanted to just rip it all of and take her right here on the street. But he resisted, she had been kind to him, he could not repay her with such an act.

She took a step back when saw this dangerous, predatory look in his eyes. It but it passed quickly so she told herself that her mind was playing tricks in her self.

She gave him some money to get himself food. He thanked her by taking hold of her hand and shaking it. She noted how strong his hands felt, a part of her told to pull away. But she knew that she would be unable to do so even if she wanted to, he was just too strong.

Zeke smiled a little to himself as he noticed the lack of resistant from her. Having studied and read up on Islam during his training he knew that him, Muharram, a man who was not related to her in anyway touching her was a big taboo. He finally let go. She hastily bid him farewell and left. He watched her walk away from him, her ass swaying from side to side.

Like the last couple of days work was a blur and passed very quickly. She was distracted, her thoughts were only of Zeke. She lied to herself, said it was because it was of his unfortunate circumstance and nothing else.

Her husband picked her up again after work. So she did not see Zeke once again that evening. The rest of evening passed in a blur, much like the day had. Her husband Abdul had told her that she looked stressed and distracted. She brushed it off as just work related issues.

As they sat and watched TV that night the weather forecast predicted it would begin snowing in a couple of days time and that it would last for a whole two weeks. The news advised home owners to stock up.

Hearing this she thought of Zeke. She suggested to her husband that they take him in for 2 weeks. Just until the snow storm had passed. He seemed a little reluctant but she recited a passage from the Quran about helping the poor and that seemed to make up his mind. She had always been very convincing, knew how to manipulate her husband to do her bidding.

He first pulled some strings to see if Zeke had any criminal convictions it came back clean. Nabilah could not wait to tell Zeke tomorrow morning about the good news.

Once the sun shone across the sky, he slowly began to stir. Eyes fluttering because of the bright sun, he soon slipped out of his sleeping bag and stretched out his body once more.

He then went to grab himself a coffee with the loose change that he had, before returning to his sleeping bag and slowly beginning to sip on it. It wasn't as good as her coffee, but it was alright. That's when he noticed a figure standing in the way of the sunlight, he looked at the figure with a warm smile on his face. "Beautiful Nabilah, how goes your morning?"

She blushed again hearing him call her beautiful. She told him about her plans ( although she added that it was hers and her husbands plan not just hers) She saw tears forming in his eyes. He had a stunning smiled plastered across his face. One that made her realise how gorgeous he was. She felt her cheeks blush again. She really hoped he wasn't noticing it.

" So if you want you can move in today, I don't have work today," she lied. She had called in sick.

"I-I don't know how to thank you, this is...it's too much. You needn't have to help me if you want to, I've only got a few bits and pieces." All he had was what was with him, if anything he just needed her to point him in the right direction. "Just tell me which way to go, and I'll walk over there." He was noticing her blush, and he had a rather coy yet happy smile on his face. "It was clear to him, that she was slowly falling for him without even realising it. He stood up from his spot, dried his eyes. Before slowly began to pick up his sleeping bag, and a few other bits and pieces that he had.

"No its fine I'll take you there," she said as she beckoned him to follow her. Her house was only a 20 minute walk from where he was sleeping.

As she walked ahead of him she had the strangest feeling that he was looking at her ass. She looked back at him, only to see that he was looking at all the houses in the area in wonder. She wondered how he ended up on the streets. She made a mental note to ask him later.

Soon they had arrived at her house. It wasn't a mansion but it was certainly big. As she entered through the door she looked back and saw hesitation on his face. It looked like he did not know whether to enter or not.