When Nature Calls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But after a moment of kissing left him feeling buzzy and flushed, he reluctantly took a step back to adjust himself. Any of his coworkers might drive past and see him. Offering a hand to June, he helped her into the truck. Her face was warm with arousal and a teasing expression.

"Do you have plans, later tonight?" he asked carefully. "I get off work in a couple of hours."

"My plan is to accept whatever invitation you offer," she said.

He settled back against the seatback, feeling satisfied and a little smug. "Good. Um, so...what got you into...all this?"

"I don't know," she said. "I've always been interested in peeing outside. When I was little, I did it all the time — preferred it — and my parents say I was constantly tearing out of the house to squat in the yard while they were trying to potty train me. After a while, it took on an erotic quality. The forbidden element."

"Uh huh."

"But I wasn't entirely honest with you earlier when I said that my quest was to visit all the national parks," said June. "Really, my goal is to piss in every single national park."

"A noble pursuit," said Hector. "And it explains...a lot. About you. The dress. The behavior."

"I'm just glad that you get it," she said. "I thought I won the lottery when I met you. I mean, there I was, alone, having found a private spot off the trail to piss in. And I heard you clomping closer but didn't think you'd come to the clearing. And as soon as you entered, before I could even move or say a word, before you had even seen me, you openly masturbated — your cock is magnificent, by the way — and followed it up by immediately pissing one of the most glorious streams I have ever seen. I was awestruck."

"I was...embarrassed," he admitted, a hand around the back of his neck as he drove.

"I know," she smiled. "It was sweet."

Then she paused. "And hot."

"We're here," he said, pulling into a parking space outside the Italian restaurant.

"Great," she said. "Do you have to pee?"

"A little, yeah," said Hector. He hadn't released everything in his bladder back in the woods.

"Good. Hold it for me?" she entreated. "I have an idea."

He was unsure until they were seated at the table and June pinched at one corner of the tablecloth.

"I noticed the last time I was here that the tablecloths go all the way to the floor," she said meaningfully.

"Oh my god," he said. "I thought the same thing. When we were here together."

She quirked her eyebrow at him and smiled. Then she leaned across the table to whisper, "I really want to see you on the edge of your seat, pissing onto the floor freely, in the middle of this crowded restaurant. While we sit here eating lunch."

Her words aroused him powerfully, and he had to scoot forward and unzip hurriedly, conscious that he might spill before he was ready.

With his chair pushed in and his lap under the table, he only had to let the tablecloth drape down around his midsection in order to let his cock hang freely and yet stay hidden from view.

"My dear," he whispered back. "I am not going to stand from this table until it's time to leave, and I will pass water freely as long as I sit here — under one condition."

"Yes?" she breathed.

"You have to do it, too."

She smiled, and Hector heard a sudden agreeable sound: the light patter of rain under the table. He peeked under his side of the tablecloth and was greeted with the image of June, her legs spread, sitting on the edge of her chair, peeing forward. Her eyes fluttered in bliss.

"Have I mentioned that I love to wear skirts?" she said.

"Have I mentioned that I love watching you in skirts?" he growled. He was tempted to grab his cock, to jerk himself off surreptitiously under the table, watching her — but then the waiter arrived at his elbow.

"Are you ready to order?"

Hector watched, astonished, as June conducted her interaction with the waiter — even while she kept peeing onto the floor. If he held the tablecloth at just the right angle and looked from the corner of his eye, it didn't seem like he was staring at her, but he was: watching the way the droplets slid down between her creamy thighs and pooled on the wooden chair under her.

"And an extra glass of water, please," June said, completing her order. "We've been hiking all morning and are quite thirsty."

"I'll get that for you right away, miss," said the waiter.

When he was gone, Hector leaned forward. "That was fucking hot."

June smiled serenely. "I'm just getting started."

At that, Hector's bladder swelled and he relished the fact that he didn't have to clamp down or cut off his natural urge — instead, he let it flow right through him.

"I'm gonna-" he said, before his stream erupted. It was stronger and more powerful than he expected — the first spurt drummed against the tablecloth hanging opposite, leaving a wet spot on the side; the second he managed to aim down, but struck June on the leg; and then it ebbed to a reasonable force and he relieved himself safely onto the floor.

"That was impressive," said June, biting her lip again. "I like a man who pisses forcefully."

"I like a woman who can appreciate it," said Hector. "She's sitting in front of me, actually."

June giggled and swatted at him; he could tell from her eyes that she was pleased.

"Here's your extra water, miss," said the waiter, bringing several glasses to the table.

"Thanks very much," she said, eying Hector over the rim of the glass. "Bottoms up."

"Bottoms up," he said — but as he took a big gulp, he imagined June on her hands and knees, presenting herself to him, ass in the air. He spurted out a small amount of urine at the thought.

Over lunch, they talked and laughed and twirled fettuccine around their forks while they pissed, and flirted, and caught peeks and glimpses of the other's naughty behavior.

Hector loved feeling free and comfortable to relieve himself in the middle of a room, with patrons sitting at the tables on other side; he loved the freedom of his cock hanging loose, ready to unload as soon as he felt the urge.

He was half-hard throughout the entire meal, and when they finally left the table at the end of Hector's lunch hour, it was with a wet floor and the edges of the tablecloth trailing in puddles of their urine.

"Can I say something?" asked June. "I spent that whole meal wanting nothing more than to straddle your lap and piss right onto your cock."

"Fuck," he said, turning to her. "I still have two more areas of the park to walk through. And then I'm off work. Come home with me after?"

She leaned over and kissed him on the mouth.

"Only if you'll let me piss on your cock."

"Honey, I will let you piss on any part of me you want to."

"Then you've got a deal."

He kissed her again, hard, until her breath turned hot and needy against his lips. His eyes searched hers for answers to unspoken questions when he pulled away. "I can't wait," he said.

"Nor me," she agreed, running her hand along the bulge in his pants. She took a long swig from her water bottle, which she had refilled at the restaurant.

"However," she said, with a wicked glint in her eye. "Doesn't mean we can't share this and have a little fun in the meantime."

She handed the water bottle to Hector, who drank deeply.

"And maybe if you're lucky, I'll piss in your truck for you to watch," she said pensively.

Hector choked on a mouthful of water.

"Um," he said. "I don't know if you're kidding or not but I do really want to see that."

"Don't worry," she smiled at him. "You will."

And with Hector sneaking peeks out of the corner of his eye while he drove, June reached a hand under her skirt and masturbated until they reached the entrance to the next section of the park.

--

Chapter Four coming soon!

12