When Nightmares Lead To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned further down until I was nestled comfortably between his legs, his hands braced on my shoulders. I wrapped my right hand around the base, using my left to ever so softly massage his balls. It was my time to smirk as Ben's eyes popped out of his head with lust. I traced my hand up and down in a steady rhythm, ignoring the most-sensitive tip, instead blowing cool hair onto it softly. I could feel his thighs begin to tremble, oh I was loving this.

I finally palmed the head of his cock, smearing the precum that had formed, making it run down his shaft. Ben's moans became softer and continuous; he sounded like he was humming. I slowed my pumping down as Ben's hips began to thrust into my hand. I didn't want this to end yet. While I slowed he ran his hands through my hair, sighing over and over again.

I bent my head and listened as Ben groaned, 'Holy…Fuck…Unghh'. I took him into my warm, wet mouth, swirling my tongue around the tight skin. Saliva dripped down the sides and I used it to keep up the semi hand job. I drew figures of eight with my tongue whilst alternating with long and slow sucks, gradually taking more and more of him into my mouth as my throat muscles relaxed. I loved the way he tasted, it just made me want more.

His hips began to thrust again, I knew he was getting close, his throaty sighs were turning me on, I love encouragement. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, this time not minding the cloying stickiness; I flexed my legs together, for much needed friction.

His hands gripped my hair as I sucked hard one final time become he came, shooting himself into my mouth, the thick white liquid spilling out of my mouth and down his length, until it pooled onto his lower stomach.

He collapsed back, sweat making him glint gold in the light, he cheeks had a red wine flush to them, a grin plastered over his face, eyes shut. They flung open again as I used my tongue to lick up what I couldn't swallow the first time round. By now he was so sensitive he was whimpering slightly, gripping onto the bed sheets.

When he was clean he pulled me up and kissed me hard, I shivered in delight as his tongue searched the corners of my mouth, he was tasting himself and knowing he didn't mind something that most men would gag at, made me want him so much more.

He wrapped his arms around me and we hugged tightly, still holding onto me he flipped us over again, until I was back against the pillows, a smile fluttering over my mouth. He began to torture me like I had him, slowly removing all the clothes I had on, until I was completely exposed. As much as I wanted to watch him, I couldn't resist and shut my eyes, concentrating on what he was doing.

I felt him part my legs, then raise them; I felt his strong shoulders as he placed them over his shoulders. He scooted forwards and I felt his warm breath on my inner thigh, I jumped and felt his smile against the crook between my thigh and pussy. Softly his tongue darted out and drew intricate patterns on my downy skin, driving me wild, purposely ignoring my aching frustration. I started to groan like a dirty phone caller as he moved to the other side.

I panted as I felt the first slight touch of his finger against my moist slit, running up and down, teasing me until I felt myself open. Instead of entering me with his fingers, he pulled the skin flat and uncovered my pulsing clit. My entire body jerked as his tongue finally slid over me, lips recreating a whirlpool, the rhythm steady and unforgiving.

I delved my fingers into his hair, hips thrusting towards his mouth as he started to twirl his index finger into my hole. It was more than I could bear. I started to really cry out as he wiggled his lower lip over my clit, making his lip ring act as some sort of vibrator, I started to feel my pelvis clench and relax, and I knew an orgasm of monster proportions wasn't far off.

He continued to tickle my lips and hole with his fingers while his tongue and mouth sucked on my throbbing clit until my pussy muscles finally caved and I came, screaming his name and bucking my hips until the painful pleasure subsided into delicious tingles that floated all over my body.

I opened my eyes and watched as Ben gently lowered my legs, and crawled over my body. I was sheathed in sweat, my hair curling into ringlets at the base of my neck. It was my turn to taste myself as his tongue circled my lips before slipping into my mouth. I sucked hard on his tongue, my orgasm gearing me up for more.

He lay fully on top of me, head pressed into my shoulder as I ran my fingers through his sweat filled hair. The air of his bedroom smelled like sweat, sex and cum. I wanted to stay there forever. He kissed my shoulders softly, his hands curling over my sides until they rested on my stomach.

'Do you know…?' He started, before breathlessness overtook him. I grinned and kissed his forehead. He had been practically suffocating himself for my benefit.

'Hmm' I murmured, running my hands down his back, over his ass, and back up to the nape of his neck where I curled the little hairs around my finger.

'…How much I love you?' He finished, his cheek resting against the top of my chest. I think it startled him when I jumped up because he pitched to the side.

'What?' I suddenly couldn't stop smiling, I was breathing hard, looking at his adorable face, eye liner smudged, hair sticking up at odd angles, love bites in places I didn't realise I had sucked. He looked like a confused puppy, which changed as soon as I launched myself onto him and attached my lips to his again. I broke off, 'I love you too', and he was the one who couldn't stop smiling.

We were still nestled against each other when I felt his cock start to pulse again. Our eyes met and Ben's rolled back in his head as I fluttered my hand over the glistening tip.

I was still wet from my orgasm, and straddled his thighs, looking down at him. His hands reached out and grabbed my hips, pulling me onto his thick, proud cock. I gasped as I felt his fullness slide up me to the hilt. My swollen clit was pressed against his pubic bone, rubbing in tiny circles until I was panting like an athlete.

We started to rock together, our hips jerking when the pleasure became intense. His hands helped me move along, and I reached out and gripped his shoulders, thrusting harder against him until our groans once more filled the air. Before long his hips started to thrust uncontrollably fast, just as my clit was close to bursting with hot, greedy pleasure. Ben arched his back and I reached back and grabbed his legs, allowing his thick spunk to fill me, shooting up like a geyser.

As he finished spurting, I looked down and wiped his hair from out of his chocolate brown eyes.

'I should have nightmares more often'. I smiled as he reached and kissed my palm.

'Huh?' He smiled back, his cheeks dimpling.

I cupped his cheek, 'I'll explain in the morning'

12