When Nothing Else Matters

Story Info
Submission at every level.
789 words
3.67
16.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkitude
darkitude
13 Followers

A phone call defined everything, this day. One more again, were I not sure of the Ownership previously carved into me, I found, today, that I will always go to His side, and kneel, when He summons me. Had I an inkling of doubt Whom the Master is, I was subtly reminded, today.

At my desk, performing rote functions, my phone rang. On the display, I saw His name. Gasp! It is He! My One. What a lovely surprise! Grasping the receiver, instantly, for I never leave Him waiting, I speak, so thankfully and breathlessly...."hello..." He spoke so calmly. "Are you busy? Can you step into my office for a moment?" Gathering composure from goodness knows where, I respond, "No, not at all. I will be right there."

He never calls me, unless it is important. I always go. It is understood. I never know when the call may be work related, or something casual; a mere kind hello or needed glance in continued appropriation of the things that cannot be altered.

But this day was...beyond the imagined treat. A never-before-line, crossed. My submission, so sweetly tested. So exquisitely executed that I did not even realize what He had done, until I was again at my desk. His power is so eminent! I have dreamt of such things, but would never suggest them. It is always His wants or needs that I desire. They must unfold in His own timing. Thank you, dear, kind Master Sting. Your needs are always my special gift, reciprocated.

As we addressed the work related things, I registered a look, behind his eyes, that I know quite well. I willed myself not to speak, lest my enjoyment of that gaze be cut short. I was enveloped in His control. His right to send for me in that way is so very needed, never denied, and is never taken for granted. Yet, I so wanted to whisper my own needs.

So close was He, when he rose before me. I inhaled His delicious Master Scent. I panted, inwardly, hoping he might touch me, hoping He would not see my desperate need to serve Him, even here. He closed the door to His office. He whispered "Get on your knees." I dropped to my rightful place. As He unbuckled his belt and zipped down his trousers, my head fell back, involuntarily. My lips parted to accept, and suckle, His lovely, dark cock. I have no control when my Master speaks. I do the things that he commands, simply because it is so, between us.

As I looked up at all that I desire, I knew, in that moment, that I would never be anything greater than His slave. I stroked His hard thighs, with His dick swelling magnificently in my throat, and He graciously allowed that. I so need to "feel" all of Him. He stroked my hair, in the way that I most desire, and pulled me closer to His needs. He spoke but a few words, yet none were necessary, actually. It is the silent understanding that bonds us.

I enjoyed watching His eyes close, and hearing the sound of "so right" that escapes Him when His dick is embedded in my hungry mouth. He enjoyed me, but for a short time, in that way, and then spoke again. "Stand up." I stood. "Turn around." I turned. "Bend over." I presented my jean-clad ass, and nearly touched my ankles in need of Him. He pushed Himself up into the creases of denim that were, by then, wet and crazy for Him, and made the wolf sound that I crave. Hearing him say, "Yesss. That is The Position..." as He swatted my wiggling backside was every birthday, every Christmas, yet to come, and then some. My Master was pleased. And that is all that mattered.

As I stood, he reached 'round to grasp His favorite nipple. He squeezed it so! There is a fine line 'twixt pain and pleasure. I could only whisper "yes, please?" I so enjoy such edged, unannounced tweaking, for they further my understanding that every part of me has been thankfully assigned to His use.

I returned to my work area, but visited the restroom, more often than usual this day, to look at my rosy face, soothe my nipple, suck my own thumb in want of more, and tightly grasp my slightly disheveled hair, for He had been...thankfully, upon me. The one thing I did not do, was to wipe the wetness away from my pussy. I wore it, and held any needed void, all day long, and enjoyed the slick warmth He had given me. He had claimed me...again!

Brigid -- mkm

Darkitude for JRM

Jan. 3, 2008

darkitude
darkitude
13 Followers