When Opportunities Knock, Answer Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 of an opportunity.
837 words
3.73
15.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was called upon to travel outside of my region due the fact a colleague had a family emergency. I knew the area I was being sent too so I didn't mind the extra time on the road and in fact, was quite pleased. It is a fairly metropolitan area in the south and I knew it would provide me a change of pace I was craving. I would be there for the last few days of the week and I twisted my bosses arm to allow me a few days on the company card at a nice hotel not too far from the beach. As it was Spring in the South, a few days basking in the sun would add some color to my cheeks and a little boost to my step. SC here I come!

The first day went along fine and with my having crammed the night prior, I was pretty much up on what corporate would have me do and know. The meeting didn't go too much past 3 as the traffic in this area was horrific and if you weren't on the highway by 3:30, it was a parking lot! The hotel I booked was in the heart of downtown and offered many niceties that I wanted to splurge on. Restaurants and bars were all within walking distance and my mind was drifting to my night's activities when I heard a man clear his voice. I turned around to find one of the "heads" standing behind me. I had never met him before and after he began questioning me it became clear he was curious as to why I was there and not the regional guy. I explained there was a family emergency and I was not too far away when the call came in that they wanted me there. I had heard through the grapevine that he was tough and demanding so I pulled my shoulders up and back and meet his stare head-on. He asked if I was comfortable and had everything I needed. That puzzled me but I assured him I knew the area, and all was fine. He bid me good-night and left me to finish getting my papers in order. Strange I thought.

Two hours later found me ready to go out and leave the sanctuary of my room. I had decided that a run was in order and at this time of the day, it was going to be just fine to run around the college area and even somewhat downtown. I was dressed in athletic wear with my headphones on and had taken the elevator downstairs when I heard someone call my name. It was the Concierge and they presented me with a note. I had no idea who even knew where I was staying except the office and they would have called my cell.

I opened the note to discover that "someone" had gifted me with a full body massage at 9 p.m. and hoped that I would find it aided me in sleeping that night as tomorrow would be a full day. Shocked I turned the card over and found no name anywhere. I went back to the desk but after questioning them, they would not divulge who had made the nice gesture. I for one was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth! And off for the run I went!

At 9 p.m. I heard a knock on the door and upon answering, I found a nice, attractive female masseuse with her table in tow. I had showered and was ready for her. Once the table was up and ready, I hopped up and was ready to lose myself at the mercy of someone else. It felt so good to have someone run their hands over my body and with the hot oil, all nice and slippery, I was soon faced with trying to hide my mini-orgasms from her knowing fingers. I have had experiences with other females so I am not shy by having one touch me and I knew she was enjoying also as her fingers were certainly wandering... up, up and UP! One or two even slide in a little and I couldn't help but moan out loud. I whispered to her to please continue and oh, she did good! At the conclusion, I slipped her a $50 and asked if I had time later in the week, could I schedule another session. I think the smile was her answer.

I wrapped myself in a nice fluffy towel and had just snuggled down when the hotel phone rang. I answered to hear a very deep voice ask if I enjoyed the massage. That voice! HIS! I sat right back up in bed and answered, "Yes Sir!" The chuckle was deep and sensual just like the man.

He then asked if I would like to have drinks with him the next night as he had a proposition for me. How in the world could I say no?