When Ronnie Met Xena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappySpaz
HappySpaz
35 Followers

The amount of pleasure I felt just then as my crown slid past my lips was better than anything I've ever felt before in my entire life. I opened my mouth as far as I could until my jaw ached and lowered myself down further, pushing my dick well past the soft, wet ring of my slavering lips and into the warm, wet, inviting cave of my mouth. It felt so good, I never wanted it to stop. I sucked on it, I played with it with my tongue and I squeezed it with my lips. My whole mouth was devoted to fucking myself and I gave all I had to making my dick feel like it had died and gone to Heaven.

I could it feel it throbbing (so hot) on my tongue and the veins (pulsing) between my soft lips (about to...) exciting me with their texture. I was (cumming...) about to...

I pulled away as fast as I could, my cock flying out of my mouth with a wet smacking sound and I released my grip on my thighs, freezing in place, mortified at what I was doing. I could feel my cock about to explode in orgasm and I tensed, doing my very best to stave it off. I don't know why I was suddenly struck by this moment of clarity, but I was horrified. After what felt like an eternity, I muttered to myself, "What am I doing? I'm about to fucking cum into my own fucking mouth. That's disgusting!"

I slowly relaxed and looked down at my glistening, red cock. Momentarily forgetting about the massive dildo in my vag, I shifted uneasily. Big mistake. An immediate wave of ecstatic pleasure rocked my cunt and a tiny little spurt of held back jizz flew out of my cock and landed on my porcelain thigh. I reflexively clenched again, but not in time to stop another glob of pearly white cum from oozing out of the tip of my dick. Slowly, the glob grew in size as the last of the cum trapped in my shaft pushed its way out and soon there was a white dome about the size of a blueberry of swirling, pearlescent semen balanced precariously on the end of my rigidly straight, upright cock.

Looking at that glob of beautiful cum, all of my previous thoughts and inhibitions were dashed aside by uncontrollable lust. I knew it was disgusting, but I couldn't just let that cum go to waste! I went to so much effort to make it that I had to give it the proper service it deserved.

I held my wrists tightly underneath my thighs again, careful not to move my body too much so that my quivering dick didn't shake the semen loose, and in one quick move I pulled myself down and swallowed the head of my cock. I could feel the warm liquid spill onto my tongue and the taste blew me away. I thought my pussy juice tasted good! This was warm, salty, sweet, with just a hint of bitterness, and felt like drinking velvet. I think this was the very moment that I fell in love with cum. Softly moaning while I worked, I eagerly nursed the last few drops from my bulging knob and swirled it around my mouth with my tongue for a moment before I sucked it all back and let it slip down my throat into my awaiting stomach. I had to have more.

Ignoring my groaning back, my arms strained to pull myself down further while my pussy ached as the dildo spurred me further and further towards orgasm. Another inch of hot, throbbing cock slid past my trembling lips, then another, and another. My heart was racing and pounding so loudly I thought people in the surrounding rooms would be able to hear. But I didn't care if they did hear. I had nearly four and a half inches of cock in my mouth, pushing at the back of my throat and nothing was more important than that. I began to slide my head up and down, while furiously worshipping the top of my cock with my tongue. What Ruby said about blowjobs was right. No guy would be able to resist something that felt this good.

I was making soft moaning and slurping sounds as I thrust my head up and down upon my cock, saliva running down its sides and mixing with my dripping juices between the folds of my labia. I slowly removed one hand from the other wrist and bent it so I could squeeze two fingers into my pussy, my knuckles getting crushed against the slippery dildo. They probed and caressed until they hit my g-spot and I nearly collapsed from the pleasure. I never wanted this moment to end. All I could think of was the juices running down my hand and the gigantic cock filling my mouth and oh god... oh god, this is it, oh god, I'm cumming...OH GOD, THE DOORKNOB'S TURNING! I FORGOT TO LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR! But Jess said she shouldn't be back 'til morning, that BITCH!

Swinging the door open wide, Ruby stepped in, saw me and instantly froze, dropping the bag she was carrying. With a loud, wet, popping sound, my head flew up off my cock and large, slimy lines of saliva tore themselves away from my knob and my mouth and slapped against my chest and stomach. There was no time to react any further as this orgasm wasn't stopping for anyone or anything. I unsuccessfully tried to stifle a small cry as my shocked and horrified face contorted in pleasure as my pulsing cock exploded. A huge spray of hot jizz burst all over my face as my cock began to clench and release, clench and release, shooting more and more cum all over me and my bed. Thick ropes of the stuff hit me in the forehead and ran down my nose, they landed on my cheeks and they coated my lips, some of it running in onto my tongue. Still shooting out sperm as my orgasm declined, the spray descended, shooting gobbets of the precious white liquid onto my neck, then my heaving breasts, and finally the last few spurts shot drips of white goo onto my stomach, one landing neatly in my bellybutton.

The last of the cum slowly oozed out and dribbled down the shaft, pooling in my sopping-wet hand and mixing with the sweet pussy juice that had been gushing into it that whole time.

I didn't know what to do. I just sat there, stunned, staring at Ruby as a large trail of cum slid down my face and dripped off my chin onto my right tit, merging with the cum there and continuing its journey further, slowly dripping off and onto my shaking leg. I hitched back a sob and thought I was about to cry when Ruby closed the door, taking care to lock it this time, and purposefully strode across the room towards me. Before I knew what was happening, she had straddled my legs and was sitting down in my lap. She grabbed me and pulled me towards her in a passionate embrace and started licking my face, hungrily slurping up all of my sticky, dripping cum. She lapped at the mess on my face until her mouth was full of my cream and then she mashed her lips against mine, locking us into a torrid, sloppy kiss as my cum was slowly transferred back into me. She finally broke away and gazed at me with an intense look in her eyes. "My god, Ronnie, I've never seen anyone blow such a big load before in my life," she said, and then before I could say anything back, she dived back down onto me, burying her face in my neck and began slurping at my spilt cum there. As she moved lower and lower, kissing my tits then sucking on each nipple in turn, all I could do was lay back and accept it. My mind was reeling at this point and I couldn't have said anything even if you put a gun to my head. I could hear her murmur sexy nothings like, "Mmm, so delicious," and, "so hot," as she slurped at my stomach, burying her tongue in my bellybutton to scoop out the pool of semen there, and then finally crawled down to my deflating cock, which she took in her hands and then took whole into her mouth, sucking it clean before popping it out and looking up at me with what I can only describe as love.

"Ronnie, I can't tell you how amazing this is," she purred, with my cum smeared around her lips. "I think now's the time to finally introduce you to Xena."

"Xena...?" I finally responded. "Ruby, what the fuck? I can't imagine what must be going through your head right now, and you want to set me up on a date with a lesbian?"

"Shut up, bay-bay," she said. I shat up.

Ruby got up onto her feet and hooked her thumbs into the bands of her shorts. "Xena's not a lesbian, bay-bay..." she said. And then in one quick motion she bent over and pulled her shorts down to the floor, deftly stepping out of them. I looked at the bulge of flesh tucked into her pussy, slightly confused. Ruby gripped the base of this mound and then pulled the end of a long, wet rod of man-meat out of her vagina. "She's my cock."

HappySpaz
HappySpaz
35 Followers
12