When Sally Meets Myn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Reaching for her, I pull her down, knowing the sobs were going to come. She feels things so strongly, this wonderful woman. "Is she OK?"

She pats my shoulder; "You are a love, Sally, to be concerned for someone you don't know. Yea, she's in good hands. Cheryl, who was one of the other girls at the bar last night also crashed in my apartment downstairs. She intercepted Sharon on the way down and is taking her home. She stayed because of how Sharon was acting last night, but Sharon woke up before her. "

Myn sobbed and I pulled her down to me, holding her close.

"Why . . ."

"Hush, love, this isn't your fault because she was deluding herself."

"I know, but I should have . . ."

"No honey, you know there was nothing you could have done. If you realized she was going to follow you home, you might have headed off her explosion. But you had no idea she was boiling over downstairs."

Myn clung to me, my confident Myn helpless in front of another's irrational behavior.

The phone rang; I took it while Myn looked at me, half-thankfully, and half wishing it all never happened.

"Hello."

"Oh, hi. Is Myn there?"

"Yes, but she's upset right now. Can I pass a message? I'm Sally, by the way."

"Sally, you were the tall girl from the bar?"

"Yes, that's me."

"I guess you heard . . ."

"Heard and saw, I am sorry to say. What can I tell Myn?"

"Tell her that Sharon is home and what she did is sinking in. She's already starting apologizing. I put her in bed and I'll baby-sit her until the worst is over."

"Thanks Cheryl. I'll tell her. And thanks from me as well. I owe you."

"Nope, Sharon owes me, she's my sister and she'll be paying for this one for years, the dumb kid."

"Good luck, I would offer to help, but my face is the last one she needs to see right now."

Cheryl chuckled and we said goodbye.

I told Myn and she collapsed down on herself. "Thank goodness for Cher, or that bitch would probably have done something drastic to get my attention."

I pull her out straighter, laying her on her stomach. Straddling her hips, I started rubbing her back. She was a mass of tight muscles, stress-related.

"What do you think she'll do?"

"I don't know." Myn said muffled slightly by a pillow. "I sure didn't expect this!"

Working firmly, I could feel her starting to relax.

"Ummm, Sally, you have great hands."

"Practice, years of practice."

"What exactly do you do for a living?"

"Well I used to be a runner, long and middle distances."

"You made a living running?"

"Yup, a nice one. Sponsors and the whole nine yards. But I never quite was good enough to win the big events. So now I work for one of my old sponsors recruiting other talent for their support. I also do some coaching and equipment testing."

"All those years, surrounded by all those girls and you never once . . ."

"Nope, never felt that particular urge."

"Amazing! Oh yes, right there, that feels so good!"

"A good massage is better than sex."

"You've been leading a sheltered life if you believe that one!"

I slid down, straddling her thighs and went to work on her lower back. It also gave me a great view of her ass. She was deeply tanned, but she didn't tan in the nude. Her natural skin tone was still darker than mine, but it was much lighter than her tan. Her skin was so smooth, no blemishes, no marks of any kind. It was rounder and fuller than a runner's, but very firm and muscular. I don't what she did to stay in such shape, but that body held such explosive potential. I might beat her in a distance race, but she was so strong, in a sprint she would destroy me. I think in most physical activity she would overpower me. That wasn't a feeling I was used to.

I really cast all other thoughts out and explored her body, my fingers pressing deep into all her major muscle groups. Her thighs held the promise of serious power; I was beginning to see evidence of weight-work. Her body looked lush, but was actually so solid. She was a pleasure to touch.

There was nothing sexual, even when she opened her thighs so I could work on them better. Or I should say there was nothing sexual on my part. When she parted her thighs, her scent hit me, light, but not fruity, a scent which left a nice aftertaste in the back on my mouth. Myn was a little turned on, probably from being relaxed after this morning's stress.

Her calves were also well shaped and strong, as were her ankles. They looked like a dancer's ankles, but not with the same flexibility. Strong legs, thighs, ass, good upper body strength, but not the long, lean muscle of an endurance athlete. It hit me; she's a skater or blader. Ice-skating, speed skating, or roller-blading was her main aerobic exercise. It felt good to figure out the little mystery. From her upper body musculature, my guess is ice-skating or speed skating. I could easily picture her in a skin-suit exploding from the starting blocks. I could also see her in a sexy skirt launching herself into a quadruple axel.

Her feet were ticklish, it took me a while to find the right touch to dig my thumbs into the soles of her feet without her squirming, but it was such lovely squirming.

"Myn, roll over."

"Sally, I don't th . . ."

"Shhhh, Myn-love, we're not to the talking stage yet. Please turn over for me."

She complied, which added to the heady perfume already in the air. Working again from her feet, I worked my way back up hr legs, trying to stay professional, but my own excitement was building. Having her watch me didn't help. Her gaze wasn't predatory, like every guy I have ever had in this position. It was a relaxed look, non-threatening, but she was certainly aware of me.

I straddled her thighs again, and as I opened my legs, the cool air let me know just how excited I was getting.

Her abs were nice and flat, with just a hint of her musculature. Then I scooted up and my pussy touched her mound, I left a wet trail as I moved up. She had to know!

I got up and knelt above her head; it was so much easier to work her chest, shoulders, and neck from here. "You should do this professionally."

"How about semi-professionally?"

"Huh?"

"In the spring and summer I am an assistant coach and trainer for my college's girls softball team, I minored in sports medicine."

The banter helped me get my head screwed back on, but it didn't stop my own excitement from building. In very unprofessional manner, even a semi-unprofessional manner, I massaged her nice large breasts. There was no hiding the sexual nature as I reached past her face and rubbed down, pressing them as flat as I could, as flat as they could ever be.

Like earlier, I couldn't stop once I started. Her breasts were so different than my own. If it weren't for my hard nipples, you might mistake me for a boy in that department. Hers were firm, but fleshy, resilient to my touch, soft and smooth, perfect globes to play with. In many ways I always wanted these breasts, the idea of running with them - a girl could get hurt. I wonder how she ice skates with them. Most ice skaters and speed skaters are pretty small topside.

Without realizing it I leaned over her to get a better look. At one point I squeezed her breast into a cone-like shape with her nipple as the top. I had to taste her, so I touched my tongue to her breast and licked around her aureole, then across the nipple.

Myn made a noise, but at the instant I lost it, because she did the same to my meager offerings. She not only licked my tiny breasts, but she sucked so perfectly on the nipple, I thought I was going to die. No hard, but not soft, a firm pressure that built until I wanted to scream. I fell on top of her and took her nipple in my mouth.

My face was caught in the valley of her breasts while she devoured me. Her hands went around my back and pulled me against her face. I was too far-gone to do anything myself as her nails scratched my back forcing me to push harder against her mouth. I was still on my knees, but they were spread wide apart to give me some balance, then Myn's hand snaked up and between my legs and she rubbed across my clitoris. Take one horny girl, add an hour or so of exploration of a heavenly angel, pinch her nipple in your teeth, and then touch her clit and you get Orgasm, with a capital 'O'. I was alert and aware of everything as my body fell over on its side. Myn's hand never left my pussy as two of her fingers penetrated me. Her mouth never left my breast, but it made my nipple stretch so painfully, so beautifully painfully in her teeth as I fell over.

I tried to take a fetal position, but Myn wasn't going to be denied as she forced my legs open and she let go of my breast to turn around. She pushed me onto my back and she lay between my legs, three fingers now pushing in and out of my pussy, it felt like a short but thick cock, but the motions of her fingers while they were inside me was something a cock could only dream about.

My orgasm continued as her tongue tried to push my clit back under its hood. No going, my clit was there to stay, but her efforts felt so incredible, each push, lick, and prod ran up my spine and exploded in my brain. My back and legs tensed up and the brain finally released me into oblivion!

I woke up still on the bed, but my arm and shoulder were hanging off. Myn was still between my legs licking me clean. I have never passed out from cumming, but while I was only out for a few seconds, I was out! I stirred and a smiling Myn looked up, we made eye contact and she left my tender pussy. I was wet on her face, and she never looked better!

I pulled her up as I repositioned my self. She slid up my body like a sensuous snake. When she reached my face, I went to kiss her. She pulled away. "I am all wet, let me . . . "

Pulling her to me, I licked her cheek and kissed her full on the lips, my tongue searching her mouth for my own taste. She met me halfway and our kiss took on new meaning as her body pressed down along mine, my hands exploring sexily the areas I had massaged before. She felt hotter, but it mattered little as my lover kissed me so thoroughly.

She smiled at me, "Any second thoughts?"

"Hell yes, seconds and thirds, and fourths." I replied as I pushed her over on her back so I could do my own tasting!

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers