When Sam Met Jim

Story Info
Adventurous romance between man & woman.
1.3k words
4.14
11.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tolyk
tolyk
3 Followers

Sam jogged down the side of the road, sweating slightly. She liked to run defiantly just before the sun came up, it was refreshing. She never thought that anything would happen on those early morning runs, definitely nothing like what happened. It was the best sexual encounter she had ever had, and she really hoped that they would bump into each other again some day. Thinking about that day again, she gasped out as she realized how horny she had gotten all of a sudden. She quickly decided to jog back home.

The front door opened and she stepped into her house, towelled herself off and began to climb the stairs. She went into the bathroom and turned on the taps, letting the water warm up. Letting the tap run for a bit, she went into her room and began to undress. She examined herself in the mirror for a moment, noticing something out of the corner of her eye she turned to look at it. Smiling slightly, she reached down and picked up her vibrator, turned it on and slowly put it between her legs. She let out a sudden, loud moan and lay back on her bed, letting the vibrator slip inside her warm, silky love hole. Thinking again of the run in with Jim, the man she had run into while jogging two weeks ago. Moan after moan issued from her mouth as she pleasured herself. Her climax hit her hard and surprisingly swift.

"Mmm, haven't used this in months." Sam sighed to herself, then got up and walked into the bathroom, plugged the tub and climbed in, relaxing. Her mind went to Jim again, the scenes playing out in her head.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sam was jogging early one morning, like usual, when she rounded a corner and fell right into Jim. After picking themselves up, Jim could only stare at the beautiful woman who he had run into. She had long blonde hair, slender neck, full bosoms and incredibly smooth, sexy legs. It was her eyes that captivated him, for it was like staring into the ocean, so vast and deep. Her sparkling blue eyes drew him right in. He knew he must have her. Sam was instantly attracted and aroused by this man, his wavy brown hair, his muscular looking arms, even the slight stubble that grew on his cheeks and chin.

"I'm so sorry miss." Jim said simply, "I honestly didn't see you."

"It's alright, I wasn't paying attention either." Sam stated as she held out her hand, "My name's Sam."

Jim took her hand in his and shook it softly, oh what smooth skin she had, what a soft touch. He held her hand for a bit, failing to respond, realizing he had been staring at her; he managed to cough slightly, "Jim, I'm Jim. Sorry for staring, frankly, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Thrown off by his straight forwardness she could do nothing but blush and reply a quick 'Thank you'.

"Is there any chance I could convince you to come to my place for a coffee?" Jim asked, quite eagerly.

"Actually, I'd love to Jim." She said with a sweet smile.

They walked slowly down the street, chatting as they did, reaching Jim's house they went in and he quickly put on coffee.

"Do you have a towel I could wipe myself down with Jim?" Sam asked politely.

"Sure, I'll go get you one." He said and went up the stairs.

Unsure of herself, yet feeling incredibly eager, she quickly followed him up the stairs, being as quiet as she could. She watched him open up the closet and pull out a towel, staring at his well-shaped body. Not being able to stand it, she walked over to him, put her hand on his upper arm and softly urged him to turn to face her. He looked down at her, questioningly but with a clear longing in his eyes. She reached up and kissed him fully, her arms sliding around his neck, pulling him into the kiss, which he eagerly returned anyways.

Moments later he had carried her into his bedroom and their clothes were scattered about the floor. Sam began to kiss Jim deeper, walking back towards the bed, pulling at him eagerly, laying down and bringing him down on top of her. Their lips locked in lust, their bodies pressing together as her legs began to spread. Jim needed no urging, his hands all over her full, supple breasts, his lips kissing her around her neck and on her lips. Sam's hands caught a hold of Jims amazing large cock and guided it towards her steaming hole, it slipped in easily and he began to work it in deeper. Her mouth opened and let out a scream of intense pleasure. He began to eagerly pound into her, his hands pulling on her titts, his lips locked onto hers. Her moans became louder and more fevered, she began to thrash under him. Sam was mad with pleasure, she had never felt anything this good, she had never came so fast, she let herself go completely, screaming and moaning, bucking her body underneath him.

"Oh god Jim, don't stop!" Sam screamed out, her hands clawing at his back, her hips thrusting to meet his. Urged on by her screams, he started going faster, slipping fully into her quickly and hard as she squealed in ecstasy. Soon she was bucking under him again, and finally she told him to stop.

"Lay down Jim," she ordered, he did so. Sam climbed on top of him, putting his cock back inside her then riding him hard, pounding down onto him with such force the headboard started to come free of its mountings on the wall. The bed creaked, the headboard slamming against the wall repeatedly, Jim moaning out, Sam screaming in wild exultation. They climaxed simultaneously, Jim shooting inside of her throbbing hole as she screamed out and rode him harder. Her head came down on his chest, her body quaking, her lips shivering from the force of what had just occurred.

"Mmm, that was so good, oh god, I'm shaking. It was so damn good." Sam moaned out softly, each word ragged and drawn.

Jim ran his hands up and down her back, tracing along her smooth skin, "How about a shower?" he asked simply.

"Sure, I think I'd like that." She smiled at him, and then slowly rolled off him, lying there for a moment, his arm underneath her, clutching her shoulder gently. Moments later they stood and walked into the bathroom, quickly getting into the shower. Jim began to rub his hands over every inch of her body, caressing her so softly she could barely feel it above the drenching water, except when his hands passed over her pert nipples, then it sent shockwaves through her body, and she was kissing him instantly, grabbing for his cock, wanting it in her again, needing it. She was lifted up her legs wrapped around his hips, then he was inside her and she was pressed up against the wall. His lips sought out hers as he thrust into her yet again. She moaned out, through the kisses, gasping into his mouth, and then threw her head back and screamed out, moaning, breathing raggedly, shaking all over, and returning his thrusts with her own. She lost herself; she could no longer see straight, the next moments were only a blur. Barely did she realize she was dressed and drinking coffee, she sat in a daze, seeing nothing, thinking nothing other then how pleased she was now. She left with only a small kiss, walking back to her house. She called in to work and said she would not be in, went to sleep, where it played out in her dreams all over.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sam came back to herself moaning and tossing in the tub, coming again from the thoughts. She turned the taps off and rested in the water, thinking, and hoping of the next time, she met with Jim.

tolyk
tolyk
3 Followers