When Secrets and Fantasies Collide

Story Info
When does a wife know all about her husband?
7.1k words
3.17
54.5k
9
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Jonathan Sweets, but everyone just calls me Jack.

I am your average looking Joe off the street. I am 37 and have blond hair and brown eyes. I am 5'9" or there about and weigh about 230 pounds. I am very, very muscular for my size. I love to wear baggy clothing most of the time when I am not at work for reasons that will reveal themselves later on.

What I am about to tell you can not under any circumstances be repeated to anyone. I have to tell someone because it is nagging at my soul as to the events that had expired in the last six weeks between my wife and me and you.

Well where to begin...I guess before the start of what had transpired.

When I first met Savannah or my pet name for her is Savan some 11 years back, she was very beautiful, and still is to this day. Savan had Auburn hair with a blond streak running down the side of her head. She claims back then that it was in fashion. Today, she just dyes all of her hair just a much darker red.

She weighed back then just as she does now, only about 120 pounds, if she was lucky enough to be sopping wet from a shower. Her age is currently 34 and stands about 5'5".

The night that I met her, she had on a black strapless dress with no bra on and standing in a pair of four inch high black heal shoes. She was wearing around her neck a small strand of black and silver-white mix pearls. We were both at a party in the Washington D.C. area for some high up Congressman, big business associates and foreign low-life... that's what I call foreigners that most of the average people have not a clue as to what they actually do in life.

I was working the room saying high to everyone, pressing the flesh, and gathering information for my bosses back at work, when I met this very pretty woman wearing this stunning outfit. Well like all guys that I am around, little happy fellow got happy... I had to keep my cool and not start into a mode of hyperventilation. She was definitely above average in looks, but not gorgeous.

What got to me was that after we had said our hello to each other, I expected to move on and just continue to work the room. Well that wasn't going to happen with this one woman, I could not shake away from her. For the rest of the night, she wasn't 5 feet away from me at all times walking just about step in step with me and talking to the very same people that I had just talked too.

When the party was just about to wind down, I tried my best to remain unnoticed and to slip away without anyone noticing me, since I did not know anyone there really and I was on work orders to be there and not get noticed. Well Savan noticed me trying to get away unnoticed, and would not let me get away without her getting her number from me.

If the bosses back at work only knew what was going on, shit would have hit the roof. She even had the gall to make me dial her number on my phone so that her phone would pick up the phone number from Caller ID. That is how she worked and she was that bold about it if she was that interested in you!! Well I have to tell you that since I wasn't seeing anyone at the time and it did not look like the cards were going in favor for me if I had not met her tonight, let's just say I did not let the moment pass me by. I took her up on her offer of being in pursuit of me. Six months later, I was a happily married newlywed to that very bold and attractive young lady many years ago.

I had always been the loving husband to her and gave into her every wish that I could grant. I guess in a way she took me for granted for all the times that we spent together. She was always in charge of our personal life and never received a word from me at all, on stuff that involved us. It was just her personality makeup from what I know about her since I married her.

I have to tell you that during the years that led up to just six weeks ago, I was away from her on business for 1 to 3 weeks at a time with a one to two month downtime sometimes between trips. She always wondered why I was away for so long, but there was always a contact number that she could reach me by that was provided by my employer. She never ever questioned me on any of the trips, like I was going to just come out and tell her what I do. Most of the time I was in a position to take her calls to me about 90 percent of the time, she just left a message otherwise when I could not answer. I never, ever, let her go no more than three hours without returning her call to her. Even when I was away from home, I always brought her gifts back to help sooth the hurt from me being gone from her for so long. The gifts were always of where I had been. If she had ever tried to become a detective before now, she could have guessed what I had been doing, where I had been, and who I had worked for and was currently working for and maybe what even the job was that took me away for. During the times that I was out of the country on business for my employer, Savan would receive from me; expensive jewelry, dresses, make-up, shoes, furniture and even underwear. I always loved bringing back the bra and panty sets that I would get for her. I especially loved picking up the sets when I was in Paris or Moscow. Her eyes would light up like a Christmas tree each time she tore into the expensively wrapped package and unwrapped what was inside. Let's just say the return sex from one of my trips after she got one of those gifts was out of this world for me.

Well now that you know a little about my wife and my life lets start when and where everything started going down hill for me six weeks ago.

Savan mentioned to me at home about a party that one of her friends was hosting that Saturday afternoon in a nearby town. It was the fifth reminder that week that she had told me. I was not going to forget a party that she had told me about so many times that week. She told me to be ready by four so that we could make the two hour drive to the location of the party. Let's just say that the dress she wore was too revealing for my taste and I did not like the way that things were starting to flow in the back of my mind. The possibility of future events that was playing in my mind that I could fathom to me was like watching a train in slow motion about to wreck. You know it is going to happen and you can not do anything to stop it. Well, I told her that I was going to stick to her at the party like glue tonight due to her wearing what she was wearing. I had always told her that I was a jealous person and I did not trust any of the guys that I did not know around me when she would wear something that sexy to a party. I guess she never believed my earlier statements of the same thing that I had said time and time again through the years of our marriage.

Well, we arrived at the party and the woman, which met me at the door, was dressed just the same as Savan, or might have been wearing even less clothing.

I said my hello to the woman at the door along with Savan, and giving the hostess a light hug and trying not to ogle her with the nearly shear top. What she was wearing, the dress did not leave much to the imagination. Since there were others behind me waiting to come in, the hostess could not walk away from the door. That gave me the opportunity to ask Savan what the hell type of party this was as we got further down the front hall of the house away from the hostess.

Her reply was what shocked me after she explained it to me.

"It's a swinger's party silly."

I asked, "What the hell is a swinger's party?"

Savan said, "It's a party where everyone shows up and pairs off for the night with other members of the opposite sex in different rooms and most definitely it is never with the husbands or wives for the night. I just thought that we needed to spice up our sex life a little and I took the initiative of bringing you here without you knowing about it."

My reply back shocked the shit out of Savan, "I don't think that you had ever listened to me when I had told you right after we had met that I was a jealous person and I would never share you with another man or woman while married. I do most certainly take my wedding vows seriously. Now if you don't mind, I would like for you to say your goodbye to your friend or friends here and tell them never to invite you to one of these parties again and let's get the hell out of here before I hurt someone even before this damn party starts."

She walked away with a frown over to her girlfriend standing by the bar about 30 feet away. I had briefly met the girlfriend at Savan's work place and knew nothing about her. I stood there waiting for my wife and this very attractive young lady starts to engage me in conversation while I am waiting for my wife to return. I start to get impatient and look at my watch while still engaging in conversation off and on with that young woman whose name I learned was Marie. Five minutes had already elapsed and still no sign of my wife returning from the direction of the bar. I do notice that she is still over there near the bar, but now engaged in conversation with two young muscular guys. Something about my wife's face tells me that something is not just right at that moment. I make up my mind to excuse myself from Marie and to walk on over and see what was going on and to find out what was holding her attention that which was so important she could not return in reasonable amount of time.

When I am about 10 feet away as I walk toward them, I notice that one guy behind her has part of her dress lifted up and is copping a feel of her tight ass. The other has his hand up the front of her dress and if not fingering her pussy then at least stroking it very quickly to get her off. She glances up to me and smiles, which at that moment just makes me boiling mad and pissed off at not only her but the two ass holes. I walk up to the man in the front and do a quick kick to the side of his right leg without warning. With some satisfaction on my part, I hear his leg break and the resultant scream by him startles and stops what the other guy is doing to my wife. The other guy tries to respond to help defend the fallen guy from any further attempts to hurt him, but with a side step and then what I call a round house kick to the side of the head with a quick follow-up left hook to his face that second fellow is now too on the ground. I know that not only is it over, but that he will have a broken nose after he wakes up.

I say to Savan in a calm but demanding voice, "Look I told you what was going to happen, you brought it upon them by not listening to me to stay true to your vows. So will you now take my hand and let us get the fuck out of here before I have to actually kill someone."

She took my hand with a look of shock on her face and left with me with the crowd parting before us as we left the house. At the door, I stopped and handed the hostess a card. I told her to contact this number after we left and everything would be taken care for the two guys that I had to hurt tonight.

Little did she know that I already knew what was going to have to happen at my work place tomorrow. It was just making it that much easier for my employers to come in after I and my wife had left to gather information on all that attended this party and to make use of at a later date if necessary. If my wife had been a very active participant at a previous party, I intended to find out and correct her behavior and somehow get back at the men she had been with if possible.

After many minutes and several miles of silence she asked, "I thought you were ok with it after I noticed you across the room talking to that that very attractive young woman while I was gone to the bar."

My reply again told her of how I felt and thought, "I don't think that I would have chucked my wedding vows after five minutes of talking to an attractive younger woman. I do question how you think of yours after I noticed the two dick heads feeling you up though and then what I had to do about it to get you to understand and notice how I feel."

She responded in a way that I would not have expected, "I have always loved you, but I feel that our sex lives could use some improvement by bringing others into our lives. It has always been a fantasy to do something like this and I just wanted to just do it with you. I will still love tomorrow and hold our vows even after we bring others into our lives. I just wanted to spice up our love life and I suspected that you would have said no to it, but just not in the way you responded tonight. The way you acted really surprised me and not in a good way, I might add. It actually kind of scared me truthfully!"

I responded, "I have always loved you Savan. I have never cheated on you, ever. I have never gave you cause to think that of me. I do take my vows very seriously in that there can be no one ever to join in our married lives and in our sexual lives. I am telling that this fantasy will just be a fantasy for you because that is what I feel and I will never change my position on how I feel about it or how I will respond to it if it occurs again. My next question to you is how many parties have you been to since we have been married and if so when did you start going?"

Let's just say that what she said next nearly made me wreck the car.

Savan said, "Well don't get mad, but I have been to at least 20, maybe more, of these parties since we have been married. They started about 8 years ago when I first met the hostess of the party tonight way back then at my job. Every time you were away, I went to one of these types of parties when I was invited."

I replied in a most calm and soothing voice that can possible be said for what I was experiencing, "I don't know how that you kept it from me of all the invitations that you received in the years past to go, but the party that we just left now was going to be your last party that you will ever attend in that way from now on. I consider that cheating on your vows for what they do at those parties. The way I feel at this moment, I could just let you out now on this highway and drive away and not look back. If you ever go to one of those parties again, I will know. You will not know how I will know, but I will know.

Just to make certain that you know that I mean business, the men that hit on you tonight or any other night that comes will suddenly disappear after another party that you attend. You will never meet them again at another future party. This will continue happening till there are no men left that you know at these future parties that you go to. You and other women will wonder what has happened but only I will know and I fully intend to carry it out if you ever go again."

She looked at me strangely wondering if something like that could really happen. She finally realized that it could from my silence and that I could really do it to her and anyone that happens to talk to her at another such party.

She finally broke down and said, "I really do love you with all my heart, please forgive me for what pain that I have caused you. I will never go to another party without you and most definitely not another swinging party. I don't want you to leave me nor do I want to go through a divorce with you. I don't want to feel responsible if something horrible was to happen to somebody else because of something that I pushed you into doing. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? Please... honey, please?"

I could tell she was really meaning it by my reading of her body language. She truly was remorseful in how she had acted not only tonight, but also for the previous years in our marriage or so I thought. I told her that I would forgive her, but from now on I would be keeping a closer watch on her than ever before. I never told her that until tonight, I never would have thought to do such a thing as keeping tabs on her.

Well the next day, I had to fill out paperwork to get my other co-workers to start watching the actions of my wife. I also had to fill out paper work on the two civilians that I had taken out at the party.

I learned that the guy with the shattered leg would be in the hospital for about two months getting better; the other would be in the hospital for only about a day more.

It was kind of embarrassing to have to fill in on the forms that my wife wanted to bring in others into my marriage. I was a little red faced from having to go in and tell them when my superiors asked. I knew that my employers and higher ups understood, but to fill it out and tell them about it was really embarrassing, but it was a whole lot easier than if I hadn't. None of my employers wanted me to be the object of the local gossip or to become any part of the headlines in the local paper. It was a lot easier to fill out the paper work and head this problem off than not to. I had known that not only my job would be in trouble but my marriage too if I had not done it.

Well the next four weeks went by without any incidents involving my wife that I knew about. I was glad to know someone was looking out for me. I had to leave again out of the country for two and a half weeks, only three weeks just after the sex party, to go to Afghanistan for a job to be done. I did my job over there very quickly and I was getting a chance to come home early only after five days out on my assignment.

I wanted to surprise my wife so I did not call to let her know of my arrival back. I was just rounding the block when I noticed a big blue Chevy Blazer in the driveway and there were no lights lit on the first floor of our two floors home. The lights on the top floor were lit except for the front right corner of the house over the open garage. I stepped on the front steps and went to the front door fixing to place the key inside the lock.

I noticed that the door was not pulled to, nor the door was even locked shut. It was only just pushed to the edge to close out the light coming from the street lamps outside. I stepped inside the living room and walked around the couch and tried not to make any noise while stepping on the first of several steps up towards the master bedroom.

I could hear the shower running and several high pitched squeaks coming from my bedroom. It was like there was a large mouse in there caged up. The door to the master bedroom was not shut, just only pushed closed like the door downstairs. I slowly opened it and was very surprised by the site of a rather large man in my bedroom taking advantage of my wife. Her arms and legs were handcuffed to every corner of the bed. He was wearing a mask on over his face and had her strapped on the bed blindfolded and just fucking the shit out of her. Every time he would go into her, she would give off this high pitch squeak that I had never heard from her before.

He then told her, "Alright bitch, I know you like it. I can hear it. You can't get enough of me tonight can you?"

I wanted to rush in there and break the guy's neck, but I did not want him to hurt her because I still loved her very much and did not know if he was armed with a weapon. By the time that I rushed him and try to stop him, he could possibly use a weapon on her. I surmised that he had surprised her when she was getting into the shower or coming from the shower.

I quickly but quietly closed the door and slipped down the stairs and into the basement. That was my domain, because my wife just about never went down there. I turned on the lights and went to the back wall around the corner. Hidden away about six feet high near the top of the wall was a sunken hidden button. I pushed it and a recessed panel popped out. It was a keypad that I had never tried since the employer had built the house for me before Savan and I were married. I could never forget the passcode and password to this panel.

It was *******, my *********. I entered it.

12