When She Became Mine

Story Info
A story of trust & submission between a Dom and new partner.
2.7k words
4.16
11.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: what follows is a story of a consensual encounter between two adults, with all appropriate negotiation and safety plans in place.

*****

Ch 1: A Walk on the Beach

Jenny and I had been talking for ages and the tension was there early on, at least for myself. Regardless, we were friends and since didn't live close to each other there was little risk of anything developing. She was beautiful though she didn't necessarily always believe it herself. There was a depth of character that was amazing and we continued to talk touching on every topic imaginable that was platonic or skirting the edge of those imaginary lines we all draw in life. For us, the lines seemed both very present but also almost as if they were imaginary and subject to being moved at will. We first slowly began to test those boundaries and discovered the lines moved easily, maybe too easily, as while we were friends first we also began to develop a new aspect of our friendship.

Fast forward a few months and I was at the airport on my way to see Jenny. My connecting flight had been delayed and I'm about to go out of my mind. Finally, they called for my flight to board, I let her know I was signing off and boarded my flight. This trip was going to be different than so many business trips that looked the same from the outside. I still had a hotel, was staying for 2 days, and had a rental car waiting for me...but that was where the trip diverged from normal. I was supposed to arrive in time to go to the hotel and change, and then I was meeting Jenny for dinner at a local Thai place. We hadn't made plans beyond that but I assumed that we would figure things out. Yet, now I was going to be late and was not sure I'd have time to make it to dinner, I was frustrated but already making new plans.

As the wheels touch down, I opened my phone, and reached out to Jenny, but got no answer. It was abnormal, but I thought maybe she was in the shower, and with a sly grin on my face, I decided that must be the case. I had just a small carry on, slightly fuller than usual as I had packed some various toy. Heading across the airport I joined the human crush riding a tall escalator up into the main terminal and tried again to reach Jenny.

I was actually getting irritated when I crested the top of the ride, glanced up, and almost jumped when I saw Jenny standing not 15 feet away, smiling shyly. She is tall, thin but with just the perfect amount of curves, looks nothing close to her actual age, and has the most amazing smile. She was wearing denim shorts, and a tight purple top; extremely hot, but not exactly what I expected. I stepped quickly to her, pulled her close and dodged her attempt for a kiss first whispering in her ear "you are not following the rules."

To which she replied, "no I'm good, you are late so I changed them."

Taken aback I give her a sharp look before kissing her quickly and starting towards the rental counter. Reaching the rental car, I turned towards her, pressed her firmly against the car and slid my hands behind her neck kissing her deeply as I felt her body go nearly limp in my arms. Confident that she is ready to cooperate, I stepped back and directed her to get into the passenger seat and she obeyed without hesitation.

Leaving the airport, I called and canceled our dinner reservations, she started to pout before I assured her that I was not unhappy, just making new plans. As we moved in and out of traffic I drove towards the coast reaching the beach as the tide was rolling in and the sun hung low in the sky. Grabbing her by the hand I locked the car and headed toward the beach before turning and walking along the edge of the water. The further we went I could sense her beginning to relax, she became chatty, less reserved and more playful in her actions. As we walked, we turned a corner into a small rock lined cove and in the center I spotted the absolute perfect spot for my plans. It was a small cave-like alcove, shaped so that it is bathed in the falling sunlight but so that you can't see inside unless you are right in front. Heading towards it Jenny started to realize what might be ahead and her breathing quickened and I could tell she was trying to wrap her head about what her body was already preparing for.

Reaching the edge of the alcove, I took one glance behind us to confirm the cove is empty before leading her in with me. Placing my hands on her hips I pulled her to me roughly, kissing her and biting her neck and shoulders as she stretched and began to try to wiggle away. Pressing her against the rock sides of the cave lifted her shirt over her head and quickly untied her swim top, allowing her perky breasts to pop free. Quickly pulling her nipples into my mouth I took turns flicking my tongue across them and biting both them and her soft breasts until she begins to moan. Pulling back, I put my hands on her shoulders, guiding her to her knees on the soft warm sand. She quickly unzipped my pants without a word. Cupping my balls firmly she began to kiss and suck, as she did I buried my fingers in her hair. Using my grasp of her head to my advantage, I began to fuck her mouth until the cave was filled with the echo of the gasps and moans escaping around the corners of her mouth. She finally looked up, making eye contact, and the depth of her soul begged me silently to give her what she desires more than anything else in the moment. Without saying a word, I stood her back up and turning her around extended her arms over her head against the curve where the side of the cave touches the roof.

Hooking my thumbs in the waist of her shorts, I removed both the shorts and the bikini beneath in one swift movement. As I stepped back to admire her ass, she began to lower her arms. I gave her ass a firm smack, the sound resounding off the walls of the cave, and instantly her hands returned to where they were put. She wiggles her ass and my hand falls, again and again, each time pausing to hear the echo of the impact over the sound of the surf and her hard breathing. After several more blows, I stepped closer, pressing her hands against the wall I slid my cock deep into her from behind. She gasped, while I moaned as she was wetter and more swollen than I could have imagined, it is as if her entire body is begging for more. Grasping her hips firmly I began to fuck her harder and harder, she begins to grunt with each thrust and I first considered changing my pace before deciding that there would be time for slow passionate sex later, right now I was going to have what I had waited for.

Sliding my hands up I grabbed both breasts firmly, squeezing them as I continued to ravage her without pausing. She was now to screaming as she started to shake and quiver. Pulling hard on her nipples, I felt myself reaching climax and I buried my cock into her so hard it lifted her feet off the sand. Holding her in the air pinned between my hips and the rock wall we climaxed together, our juices mixing and falling to the sand as we continued to ride one wave after another pulsing through both of us. As the moment subsided, I carefully pulled her back from the wall and sat on the sand with her on my lap and we looked out across the waves as the last of sun dipped below the horizon leaving behind the glow of the moon on the beach.

After sitting and recovering together, we stood and dressed quickly, before heading back down the beach laughing and talking, discussing what we might do for dinner before heading to check into my hotel and see where the night leads...

Ch 2: Unpacking The Carry-on

Reaching the boardwalk where I had parked the rental we kissed before climbing inside. Jenny almost immediately put her hand on my thigh, only to have me silently remove it and shake my head. She looked hurt, so I softly remind her as we drove that I had plans and she was going to have to trust me on how they are going to play out.

Her face softened, and then she smiled and whispered, "I trust you."

With those 3 words I knew she would soon be mine and in doing so she set us on a path that would leave us both forever changed.

Arriving at the hotel I passed keys to the valet, grabbed my carry-on, and headed to the entrance with Jenny at my side. Checking in quickly, we headed for the elevator. Alone in the elevator I finally paused and kissed her deeply, sliding my hand to the small of her back and pulling her into me. As we reached our floor the sound of the door opening broke our embrace a bit too slowly to avoid being seen by an elderly couple. The woman looked aghast but as we passed her husband gave me a friendly grin and nod. Opening our room I and led Jenny into our suite pausing to quickly lock the door behind us.

With the door closed I suggested Jenny take a moment to use the restroom while I get the room settled. She did as was suggested while I lifted my carry-on and placed it on the table beside the TV. Unzipping I left the top closed until Jenny rejoined me. I then informed her that I was intending to unpack my carry on and in doing so there would be several things I needed to test, so she can make as much noise as she feels she needs, but that I expected her to comply.

She nods but seems unable to speak as I instructed her to remove all her clothing and place it on the chair. She quickly complied and I was enthralled by her innocence, by the curves of her skin, by the mixture of both anticipation and uncertainty in her eyes. This was my first time to truly study her body, and I'm an attentive student. Declaring my pleasure with what I've seen, I guided her to the large desk and instructed her to lean over the desk with her ass exposed.

As I ran my fingers across her skin she wiggled playfully as I stepped to my bag and removed a short black riding crop. Returning I watch as Jenny's eyes swell and I can see her whole body tense. Stepping beside her I let the crop fall with a sharp snap across her exposed skin. Raising my arm, I swing again, and another patch of skin starts to glow as she began to try and move to avoid the crop. Placing my spare hand on her shoulder firmly to reassure her I began to work the crop across her skin. She began to moan and gasp loudly as the sensations brought her to the first of several climaxes and I continued until both cheeks had lost their pearly white coloring, replaced instead with a fiery red.

Placing the crop on the desk, I asked if she wants to learn what else I have packed, she nods now with passionate abandon replacing the hesitation present just a short while before. Reaching again into the bag I removed a dark silk sash and fashioned a blindfold, before guiding her now blind to the bed and helping her sit. Returning to the bag I remove something else, and placing it in her hands I ask her to identify it. She ran it between her fingers and quickly responded: "it is a rope but seems very soft so I'm not sure what kind."

I rewarded her with a deep kiss, pressing her back onto the bed, while quickly looping the rope to produce a set of cuffs which I promptly slid over her wrists. Breaking the kiss, I guided her body onto the bed and fastened her arms to the headboard. I placed one pillow beneath her head, and a second beneath her hips, molding her body into a position that is both artistic as well as highly functional. Then making one last trip to the bag, I pulled two small objects out and returned to sit beside her outstretched body.

The first was a small vibrator, only the size of my thumb, so I turned it on and begin to swirl it around her nipples. She immediately began straining at the ropes, trying to lift her body to meet the toy, as I continued to tease while she whimpered. Slowly moving my attention down her body, my eyes were drawn to her soft lips, wet and swollen as if they were begging me onward. Placing the vibrator between just the very edges I began to slide it up and down as her moans and the begging to be fucked increased. Ignoring her pleas, I instead allowed the toy to rest on her clit as I slid two fingers deep into her and firmly pressed up on her g-spot. The combined sensation lifted her hips from the bed as she exploded again, this time yells loudly as she pulled against the ropes while her body seemed to debate escaping the toy on her clit or rising to meet it. Pressing on I continue through several waves until I pull back and inform her I have one surprise left but that she will need to earn it first.

Quickly ditching my clothes, I rejoined her on the bed and silently placed the head of my throbbing cock to her lips. Without hesitation she turned her head and drew my member into her mouth in one motion, before eagerly giving me a blindfolded blow job, hands tied, body stretched out on the bed. As she continued I buried a hand in her hair, while also teasing her nipples with my spare hand. As she continued to suck and lick, she would every few minutes draw my head into the back of her throat, each time causing my eyes to roll back. Sensing I might not last long in this position, I pulled back and confirmed she had earned her final surprise of the evening.

Sliding to between her feet, I picked up the final item from my bag of surprises. It was glass, bought specifically for her, and after wetting it between her lips I placed it against her tight asshole and applied pressure. She gasped, tried to wiggle away, and started to protest. Pausing for just a second, but not moving the toy, I merely asked: "do you still trust me?"

Instantly and silently, she stopped struggling and a few moments later the plug slid firmly into her ass. She started to shake and released the most primal noises I've ever heard as she clearly was climaxing from the sensations of being penetrated by the toy. Shifting closer, I leaned forward and guided myself into her, while her body continued to convulse and spasm, and her moans grew louder. Settling into a rapid pace, her intensity was overwhelming, the sounds undoubtedly audible for several rooms in both directions. After several minutes I could tell I had reached the point of no return. Reaching up I removed the blindfold and ordered her to stare in my eyes as we both climax together. She struggled but we held each other's gaze as we both reached one final peak, and as we did I mouthed the words "you are mine" to this amazing woman who has fully given herself to me.