When She Came Home Early

Story Info
Wife walks in on some male on male bdsm.
3.2k words
4.54
26.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

Peter was in a blissful state when the door opened quietly. The stone counter top was cold against his naked body. Warmth spread from his ass to flood his senses as his master brought the thin rod down hard against his ass again. He was deep in that precious state where only the erotic pain mattered. Neither Master nor submissive noticed the intruder.

"12... Thankyousir" escaped from his lips, barely more than a whisper.

Tim, his Master, waited till Peter had relaxed the muscles of his buttocks, and then delivered the next stinging stroke. It landed just under the swell of one cheek, where it met the back of the leg. It was supposed to hurt, and judging by Peter's reaction, it did. There was a long pause that told Tim that Peter was savoring it and finally he gently spoke.

"13... Thank you Sir."

Ropes, anchored to the far side of the counter, bound the submissive's wrists and that only added to the erotic atmosphere of the scene and the sensations coursing along what felt like every nerve in his vulnerable body. More ropes at the ankles kept his legs far apart so that his Master was free to fondle whenever and whatever he pleased. He was thankful that his Master stopped every few minutes to stroke his thick cock back to an erection. Sometimes they'd rub their naked bodies together sensually. Occasionally his Master would trail the little flogger or cane across the sensitive flesh instead of using his fingertips.

"What the hell is going on here?" A shrill voice cut through the room. Both men froze as the tall slim Asian woman entered the room, moving as those strident words came out of her mouth. "What are you doing to my HUSBAND? How did you get in? Get out of here!"

Tim thought for a moment, then realized that this must be the wife who was supposed to be out of town for the afternoon. They were found out, so he decided that he might as well enjoy it for as long as he was able to make it last. Without a word, he turned back to his sub and brought down the cane once more, leaving a nice clean welt straight across both cheeks.

"14...thankyousir". The words rushed out of Peter's lips without thought. There was no way that his wife could miss fact that her man had given the traditional masochist response to being spanked. Despite his dark complexion, Peter blushed deeply. Just as his naked ass was bared to all, so was his deepest secret.

"Marcia! Oh no! It's not what it looks like! Let me explain?" Peter pleaded. Tim said nothing. Her face went blank as she tried to process what she was witnessing. Her husband was strong. He was athletic. He was fit. Why was he bent over the kitchen counter with his ass pushed out so wontedly? Why was his ass criss-crossed with red stripes of varying widths and colors? Why was that naked man holding that cane in one hand and a crop in the other? What was going on?

As seconds passed, it was obvious that she was not going to rush in to stop the proceedings. Tim had no way of knowing that she was holding back because she was feeling conflicted about the situation. On the one hand it was perverted and disgusting. On the other hand, some part of her wanted to punish her husband for the obvious betrayal of all he stood for. Swish went the cane, and it landed on the inside of the left thigh with a satisfying sound. The blow was not expected and Peter could not help but to yelp.

"Too hard! Please!" He protested as he always did when it hit just right and really smarted. He seemed to forget about his wife. His master did not forget her at all. The next words were as much for her benefit as they were for his toy's.

"Please?" he asked sweetly. "Please MORE? Ask for harder. Ask for more." His voice was smooth and sweet like honey. Of course there was also a note of superiority in his voice. This was a game he liked to play with Peter. He noted that Peter's wife seemed excited -- or at the very least, content enough to observe or not angry enough to intervene - by Peter's acquiescence.

"Please more Sir. Please more." Again, the voice was quiet and soft and pleading.

"Present your ass boy!"

He found himself smiling for this was his favorite part of the game; the part where the sub's tone of voice indicated complete acceptance of his dominance. The woman started to protest so he shifted a little to the right and brought the cane down swiftly, leaving a mark on the other thigh. The woman stopped trying to talk and was now watching intently. It wasn't clear why she switched from protest to observer, but Tim was delighted that it appeared the session was going to continue.

"15... thank... you... sir." The human toy was obviously starting to drift far into that mindset known as subspace. His wife was forgotten and he was only tuned in to the pain and humiliation.

The sadist in him made Tim want to see how far this would go. He dropped the cane noisily on the counter and picked up Peter's home-made three-lash strap. A gentle back handed swing was rewarded with a loud SLAP as the smooth leather met equally smooth skin. Tim admired the red outline of the strap on his toy's hip as he waited for the verbal response that told him that his toy was ready for the next stroke. From the corner of his eye he caught her looking closely too.

The next stroke wrapped around the hip to smack the side of the tummy. Peter howled, but didn't say anything, not even the ritualistic "thank you". It was time for a welfare check; Tim leaned over the naked back of his toy and whispered soothing things in his ear as he rubbed his body up and down the smooth, strong back of his captive. Reaching around, Tim found a hard cock pulsating as Peter humped up against the edge of the counter. A soft caress only spurred him on to more frantic thrusts.

"Oh, you are doing so good. It feels so good to play with your hot ass." Tim teased as he talked, gently fondling the beautifully rounded and reddened cheeks before him. He winked at Marcia when he caught her watching. The hungry look that she returned gave him an idea. He handed her the strap and stepped back.

"He needs to be punished. Really needs it." The words were said gently, but they had a profound impact on the woman. She hefted the strap, and then looked at the way her husband's ass contracted and relaxed as he tried to make his dick rub against the cold stone-work. "Go ahead. Swing it in a slow arc. Watch his cheeks quiver!" he urged.

"You want to be spanked, you pervert?" She growled. The first stroke was tentative and barely made a sound. She did not wait for a response and immediately went at him again, with more force this time. The second blow had him squirming. The 'toy' has just started to thank her when she put all her strength into the third. The howling and squirming combined into a delightful scene.

"Please! Please! Please! Too hard! Please?" he begged. There was no doubt that she heard. She hit him again, making his ass quiver despite the way he was clenching his cheeks tightly together. Without pausing, the backhand swing caught him by surprise.

"Please? How dare you 'please' me!" She sneered as she took aim at the back of his legs. "You want punishment? Well, I'll punish you and I'll do it my way. Now ask ME for more." She got no reply beyond the soft, mewling sounds of a sub who had accepted his fate. Her face twisted into a stern frown as she lifted her hand high and the brought it down hard. "I said ask for MORE!"

"Please, more Mistress" he sobbed. He really had no choice in the matter.

Blows rained down on his helpless body, but a bit lighter now. Tim watched her concentrate on his thighs for a minute before realizing that she was aiming for the toy's large, soft balls and the cock behind them. He usually did not hit his toy's balls hard. "This should be interesting," he thought.

"Here, like this Marcia." Tim said as he took the tool from her. Standing right behind his sub, he swung his hand forward in a gentle arc. The leather hit the soft sack with a soft slapping noise. The toy's reaction was way out of proportion to the impact. Peter tried to climb onto the counter, but the ropes at his ankles held him secure.

"You have to do it gently, or it may cause damage, and we would not want him damaged. Even gently is enough to hurt, right Peter?" Peter nodded his head vigorously. He gave her back the strap and stood aside.

For next few minutes Tim tutored his toy's wife in how to abuse her husband. He taught her to pace the spanking, and how it was much more effective if tenderness was intertwined with the torture. He explained safe words, and how trust was the bond that defined the relationship. Tim untied the poor man and had him show his obedience by sucking his clean, hard cock while Marcia looked on in surprise and disgust. He showed her that her husband would shy from the instruments of torture, but would always return to the proper position to offer his ass, his mouth or anything else when ordered to do so.

She was a natural. When Peter bent over to worship his master's cock she took a position behind him, out of his line of sight. He did not see her pick up his big, flesh colored dildo and he had no idea that she was generously rubbing astroglide all over it. She, on the other hand, had no idea how to use a dildo.

But Tim knew what was coming. As she lined up, he took Peter's hair and gently pulled his cock free of his toy's pouting lips. He held Peter's head so he was looking up into his master's face. Tim smiled and used his free hand to tease Peter's nipple. Peter was in bliss; his ass was played with as his nipple was touched and pulled. Peter smiled sheepishly at his Master.

And then Marcia found his hole and pushed. Peter's face quickly changed from blissful to alarmed. She pushed harder when it did not go in at first. Peter cried out as she tried to force the 12 inch long dong past his sphincter. Peter reflexively clamped down so it would go no further. Time for Tim to step in.

"Marcia? Marcia? MARCIA! Stop!" He had her attention; she paused in her efforts. "It's good to hurt him, it's bad to harm him. Push too hard and he'll be injured, and we don't want that, do we?" She nodded. "Push gently when I tell you to."

Tim turned his attention back to his toy. "There, there, little one, it's Ok now." Peter looked gratefully at his savior. Instinct took over as the sub leaned forward to suckle his master's cock again.

"Good boy. That feels good. Use your tongue. Yeah, that's right." He looked at Marcia. "Push it in gently till it stops, then pull out a bit and push it back in again. It will go a little deeper each time."

"Ok." She looked a bit disappointed but slowly worked it in and out as directed.

"Talk to him, make him relax as you push. You'll know when it's ready to go deeper." She looked at her husband's red ass, with the welts from the belt and the cane. Her voice dripped with feigned kindness. It was obvious that she was enjoying the interaction.

"Relax, you worthless man. Suck on that penis like a fag and relax so I can shove my penis up your cheating ass. You'll like that, won't you? Relax it. That's right. You deserve to be ass fucked... OH!" Eight inches of the phallic wand slid easily between his tortured cheeks.

Tim knew when the fake cock penetrated because Peter suddenly sucked harder. He was always a better cock sucker when he was full on both ends. Lovely sucking sounds came from both ends as Peter rocked back and forth to alternately impale his mouth and then his ass. As much as he was enjoying the sexual aspects, a master's duty is to keep his sub excited, and Tim knew how important that was. He had to balance the pain and pleasure before Peter dropped out of subspace.

An obvious choice for this position was the riding quirt. Picking it up, Tim laid it on Peter's back, noting how the thin lash on the end was going to wrap all the way down the crack of his ass and, if swung at the right angle, it would caress the underside of the cheek and end at the balls. The first stroke proved him right when Peter jumped as the cane made its mark on his ass, and the lash cruelly bit into his balls. As his training demanded, the toy was careful not to bite down on the cock that was filling his mouth.

Each stroke of the quirt touched slightly different places. Sometimes the lash reached right down the back of the thigh, sometimes down the middle of the crack that separated those fine, firm globes. Each stroke was placed with care to avoid hitting Marcia as she was preoccupied with shoving "her penis" in and out as deep as Peter could take it.

It was time to change things up. Too much punishment in one area could cause lasting damage. Tim knew from previous sessions that the coffee table was just the right height to use as a play platform.

"Hold on a moment." He said to Marcia. She looked up expectantly. "We're moving to the coffee table boy. Don't let that cock fall out of your ass! To the coffee table Now! Lay on your back."

Peter clumsily did as he was told. He avoided eye contact with his wife as he positioned his crotch at one end of the short coffee table and his head at the other. He did not delay when his Master approached. Mouth open, eyes glazed, head tilted back he waited for his master to take advantage of his helpless position again. Tim was quick to fill his mouth.

Peter was rewarded with a stroke from the flogger across his chest each time he managed to suck the cock deep enough to make him gag. A patchwork of welts soon covered what was once unblemished skin. Tim was losing control as he watched Marcia hypnotically plunge in and out of her submissive husband's ass. Only Tim could see that her other hand was busy in her lap. Tim dropped the flogger and buried his hands in his sub's hair, using both hands to pull himself as deep into Peter's mouth as he could. One , two, three thrusts and he reached the orgasm that he wanted. He could hear his toy gurgling as he tried to swallow the cum, and out of pity Tim pulled back so that only the tip was touching his lips.

None of this was lost on Marcia. She was now rubbing her pussy against the blunt end of the dildo and rapidly approached her own orgasm.

"He's about to come. Do you want to punish him as he comes?"

"Mmmm. That would be quite fitting for the little worm. What should I do?" she said, never missing a stroke.

My, how she'd progressed in such a short time. The Master in him kept him from explaining that this was what Peter liked. The toy liked to be punished as he jerked off.

"First, take his heels and put them on your shoulders. Good. Now keep pushing against the dildo with your pussy so it rubs your clit.That's it. Push it in and out." Tim assumed the position at the head of the table and draped his now flaccid cock over his toy's face.

"Now take this sandal. As you pump in and out, I want you to use that to slap at the insides of his thighs. First the left, then the right. Start soft, but after a few strokes you can do it as hard as you want. That's right. Not too fast at first."

"Peter, you have 2 minutes to jerk off, then we are going to stop and you won't be allowed to cum. Do you understand?" Tim grinned as his toy tried to say yes. He'd already started to suckle the tip of his master's cock so all that came out was a muffled sound.

The next few seconds were busy ones. Peter was the focus of attention as the two punished him while he jerked off. Tim had one of Peter's nipples between each thumb and forefinger. As she was rocking back and forth to push the dildo in and out, Tim would pinch in time to her rocking. The slapping of the sandal that started so slowly had started to fall on tender skin at the rate of once or even twice a second. Peter could barely stay on the table as he writhed from the pain and pleasure. His hand was a blur as it pumped his short but fat cock.

Tim knew what was going to happen next. Peter started to stiffen up and that was his cue. He pulled back to give Peter a clear view. One hand grabbed a handful of tit and dug in his nails as hard as he could. The other reached up to play with Marcia's breast. That did it; the sight of another man fondling his wife made the humiliation complete. Peter was not only coming, he was emptying a week full of cum from his tortured balls. Spunk flew all over his chest and some even splashed on his face. He had never felt so humiliated and used, and he loved it.

Seeing her husband come from the way she had fucked his ass excited Marcia too. She started to move faster, her fingers on her clitoris as she humped back and forth. She dropped the sandal, leaving her hand free to clamp Tim's hand to her breast. She wanted him to squeeze her like he'd squeezed the tit of her now drained husband, and to her surprise, he did! The intensity of the orgasm was unprecedented; it washed over her such that she was living completely in the moment. Her whole world was emotions, scents and sensations. It seemed to go on and on, stopping only when her new Master released his vice-like grip on her breast. Spent, she collapsed over the body of her husband.

The two of them were in a world of their own, and did not notice as Tim slipped out of the room. Tim quietly slipped on his pants, then slipped out the door with shoes and shirt in hand. He could pick up his toys the next time. The question in his mind was simple. Which of them would contact him for more?

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers