When she comes home from work

Story Info
My wife makes a promise about what she wants.
1.7k words
4.49
34.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erinpiers
erinpiers
18 Followers

"I'm heading to work," my wife called out,

I came to the lounge room to kiss her goodbye, the joys of days off. She looked the epitome of business sexy, knee length black pencil skirt, white blouse and black jacket, her hair relaxed down to her shoulders, the blouse accentuating her figure, tan Cuban heel stockings would be buckled onto a garter belt and black court shoes with a two inch heel.

I bent my head down to kiss her on the cheek, but she reached behind my head and pulled my mouth to hers as she slid her hand into the trousers I was wearing and rubbed my quickly hardening cock.

She smiled as her hand moved against she soft lilac satin and lace pair of boy shorts that contained me.

She whispered in my ear, "My girl's getting excited, you better be dressed and ready for me when I come home, I'm going to fuck you this evening Erin."

"Oh god baby," I moaned and instinctively began to grind my cock against her hand.

"I want you to think about this all day while you wait for me. My panties will be a mess by the time I get home."

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Make sure my outfit is ready for me, love you," and disappeared out the front door.

I was a mess of excited energy, she would have known that I was going to dress up and play with myself all day until she got home.

I wait until after lunch before I get into the shower to prepare myself for the afternoon, stopping by our bedroom to retrieve my lube and a three inch cock shaped buttplug. I slipped into the shower and quickly tidied myself up making sure I was smooth and soft for her. Although I like to keep the shaft of my cock smooth, I always leave a small triangle of pubic hair above my cock. Cleaning myself inside and out, I warmed the butt plug up in the water and stepped out of the shower quickly patting myself dry before moisturising all the places I had shaved. I rubbed the lotion along my cock with my left hand and with my right began tweaking and rubbing my nipples. I couldn't do this for long, I didn't want to cum before my wife got home, and teasing myself all day is what she wants.

I put my foot up on the edge of the bath and pick up the buttplug lubing it up and slipping one of my fingers inside my arse, getting it as slick as possible. I look myself right in the eyes, in the mirror and gently bite my lip as I slide it inside me before standing up and moaning as the it settles. My cock is hard as iron and I dip my finger into the pre-cum leaking out of the tip and run it over my tongue. It's all I can do to stop myself from jerking off right there and then, the debasement of loving the taste of my own cum and a dick in my arse is almost too much.

But I have a few hours of cleaning ahead of me, I pick out my outfit, unsurprisingly a cute french maid costume with a thick petticoat that my wife had brought me one day. I forgo a corset as comfort for the day out weighs looks and wrap a six tab garter belt around my waist, rolling some white sheer lace top stockings up over my legs, every movement reminding me that I have a cock in my arse and I'm a slut for loving it.

I pull the costume into place and slip some three inch black patent Mary Janes onto my feet, do my make up, and spend the afternoon cleaning and tidying the house. My dick is hard almost all afternoon, being teased by my frills and a cock in my arse just makes my hips swing that little bit more as I move. I can't stop myself, every so often I find myself in front of a mirror, I primp and pose, before lifting my skirt up to scoop my pre-cum from my cock head and licking my finger, relishing the taste.

At around 5.00pm I get my wife's outfit ready for her, a black sheer body stocking, a black leather corset, knee high boots and our strap-on harness, I pick out my favourite dildo for her to fuck me with, a seven inch chocolate coloured cock. I change the batteries in the small but powerful bullet vibe that sits in a little pouch over her pussy on the harness.

I have a quick shower to freshen up and gently fuck myself with the dildo she's going to use, I like to be at least a little prepared. I roll black lace top fishnet stockings up over my legs and pull a black and raspberry pink coloured chemise over my head, I attach the garters and slip into a pair of five inch patent pumps with a thin ankle strap, they are not impossible to walk in, but tonight's all about looks.

I pull my wig on and tie it back in a pony tail to keep it under control and my timing is nearly perfect, I hear the car pull into the car port and go to the door to and drop down on to my knees for her. The chemise is pulling my cock up against my belly, and my pre-cum is leaving glistening trails on the material.

She steps inside and smiles, "Hey Erin, miss me?"

"Hey sweetheart, you have no idea."

She reaches under her skirt, pulls her black lacy panties down and steps out of them, she brings them up to her mouth and licks at the crotch smiling wickedly at me.

"Does my girl want a taste?"

"Please, I need to so bad," I moaned.

"I had to sneak away and play with myself several times today, they're soaked."

She wasn't lying, she lowers them to my tongue and I can see that the gusset is glistening, I inhale the aroma and the taste of her pussy and my cock throbs.

"Mmmm you sexy little bitch," she moans, as she slowly pulls her skirt up to her hips, her pubic hair and pussy lips are slick with wetness.

"Pleasure me," she demands as she pulls my head to her crotch, her scent is strong, a day of rubbing yourself to the edge at work will do that to a woman and I run my tongue along her labia, gently flicking her clit and she starts to grind herself into my face. She moans and braces herself against the wall, slowly unbuttoning her blouse and pulling her breasts out of her bra. She knows what I want to see and begins to lick her left nipple. She can't hold it for long, I've had too much practice at pleasuring her and she pushes me away before she cums.

"Not Yet, sweetness."

I pout as I stand up and she kisses me tasting herself on my lips, "My pussy tastes really good" she whispers in my ear. She takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom.

"Have you had your butt plug in like a good girl?"

"I have."

"Mmm, have you been tasting your cum all day like a good girl?"

I adjust my cock so that it's pokes out of my chemise and run my finger over the head, gathering as much of my juice as I can before licking my finger clean.

"Good girl." She strips naked, before wriggling into her body stocking, "Don't just stand there, give me something to watch while I change"

I crawl onto the bed, and retrieve a six inch realistic vibrator from my night stand, I ease my butt plug out and plunge the dildo into my arse. She watches approvingly as I pinch my nipples through the lacy fabric covering my chest and debase myself in front of her.

I start to lose myself, until all of a sudden, I hear the soft buzz of the vibrator, I open my eyes and she's standing at the foot of the bed her body encased in black nylon and leather perfection, my eyes are drawn to the cock now protruding from her crotch. I pass her the lube and she starts to smear it up and down the strap-on.

"What do you want Erin?"

"For you to fuck me, I need you inside me baby, please."

"Inside your what?" she asked teasingly

"My boipussy, please," I moan, and arch my back pushing my pussy back towards her, she runs her slippery fingers up and down my crack, and I feel her take hold of my hips, pulling my body back towards her cock. I push back against her as I feel the strap-on start to nudge my arse and I groan in satisfaction as it fills me up. She starts to fuck me slowly at first until she is driving the full length in and out of me.

"Whose cock is allowed to fuck you?" she hisses,

"Oh god, just yours."

"Good girl, get on your back and stroke your clit for me, I want you to cum all over your face."

I did as she asked and pushed a pillow underneath me to angle my cock towards my face. She licks her lips takes hold of my thighs and thrusts into me again, my I wrapped my hand around my dick, it's all too much. My cum explodes out of me and I open my mouth and aim at my face, blasting my tongue and cheeks.

"You dirty little slut," she moans as she pushes into me, milking every last drop of my hot nectar out of my clit. She leans down and we kiss, our tongues sharing my seed before she unbuckles her strap-on and leaves it in my arse, she shifts up the bed and stands over the top of my face. She braces her hands against the bedroom wall and drops her pussy down to my waiting mouth riding my face til her orgasm flows out of her.

She drops down next to me, "That, was pretty amazing."

"Thanks sweetheart, I fucking loved it."

"You know," she says smiling up at the ceiling, "maybe it wouldn't be too bad getting my arse fucked as well one day"

I lean over and kiss her on the cheek, my lips still tasting of our juices, "Anytime gorgeous."


erinpiers
erinpiers
18 Followers