When She Met He Ch. 03

Story Info
Baleful Lust.
854 words
3.85
5.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an apology for the atrocious editing, I bring the next piece of my partial and very mixed up autobiography. And yes, I'm fully aware that this is not extremely erotic and arousing, but this particular one is not meant to be overly sensual. Thank you to those who have been my beacon during this time.

*******

"Hello Ms...Green, is it? How's your day been so far?" The doctor didn't wait for an answer. This is not MY doctor, she thought internally. Where is Dr. Im? And as if he had read her mind, he looked up from his laptop and attempted a calming and reassuring smile, though it came across thin and transparent, lifeless on its uninterested vessel.

"I realise I'm not your usual, but rest assured that I am more than qualified to treat you for the time being, Ms. Green." Wary of this translucent man, Laura rested her aching back against the wall, hands folded in her lap and ankles crossed. "Well then, lay it on me. I need some good news." If she hadn't been staring directly into his pupils at that very moment, she may not have noticed the flicker of doubt and sorrow that had plagued his gaze for a split second. Radiating as much professionalism as humanly possible, the doctor cleared his throats and ended her potentially effulgent day.

"Ms. Green, may I call you Laura? Well, you see...I know you're really expecting good news about your illness, but the fact of the matter is that you...you've actually gotten worse. Laura, you're at stage IVB. I'm terribly sorry, but there are many liberties we cannot grant to you until the next treatment. I'm afraid your home will be at the hospital for the next few weeks. Again, I really cannot find the words to tell you how truly sorry I am."

The wall across from her was crying again, its cerulean tears racing each other down to the cold and unfeeling floor beneath her. The room was no longer still, but a swirling merry-go-round of colours and odd shapes and voices, so many voices.

Was he still talking? Who was to say at that point, not that it really mattered. It was all fluff anyway. It always was. Doctors, she found, were exceptional at fluff outside of their precious stats and instruments. Even her uncle laid it on thick when he consulted his patients.

"Ms. Green? Laura? May we resume the check-up? That was what half of this meeting was for anyway." He gave a small chuckle, looking to ease the tense and dark environment he himself created. "Please, I...I need to go soon. After all, there's a hospice somewhere with a bed and pan awaiting my arrival."

He continued his work, leaving a deafening silence in the air around them, afraid that if he broke that silence, he would break her.

"Please Ms. Green, try and have a good rest of the day." The nurse that had wheeled her out had also been the nurse to retrieve her belongings and give her Oh, Honeys and Oh, Dearie and the dreaded You Poor Soul/Creature/Thing. At least on the way there, she thought, I can enjoy some "comfort tunes".

The drive was serene and somewhat aesthetically pleasing despite her emotional state. The soundtrack to her ride made it all the better, ranging from instrumentals that could pluck your heart like a harp to Alternative groups like Cold War Kids, Young the Giant, Blues Traveler, Oasis, Spin Doctors and oh so many others.

Since the van had a partition between the driver and the passenger, Laura had found her finger gently caressing her soft lower lips in hopes to ease some of her anxiety. Her breath hitched when her finger had grazed her sensitive and yearning clitoris. Lips parted, she closed her eyes and took in everything her senses were gifting to her. The sweet darkness left much to her wily imagination, and no sooner had she closed her eyes had Jasper appeared in the flesh she had pictured him in. Without realising, her music had switched to his voice, flowing into her welcoming ears. Her chest heaving unevenly and her wetness dripping, she felt the inside of her vagina clench and spasm, juices cascading and her panties becoming utterly soaked. Her eyes squeezed shut as a deep and guttural moan slipped out of her. It felt good to relieve herself, and with another person just centimetres away added to the exciting experience.

The taste of her own self was something indescribable. A guilty pleasure, of sorts, while she could still have one. She willed her heartbeat to slow, its erratic and raging rhythm overpowering everything else.

By the time she had arrived, Laura had cleaned up enough to where no one could tell what all she had committed in the backseat. With assistance, a nurse guided her to her new temporary residence. As the ditsy nurse helped her into the bed, her official nurse walked in. "Hello, Ms. Laura. I do hope you're comfortable. My name is Tom, and I will be assisting you during your stay here."