When She Started to Cuck Me

Story Info
How I would like to be cuckolded.
1.4k words
4.19
23.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what I want my wife to do to me.

I run a nice hot bath for her with scented candles and lavender bath oils in the tub. I take Mary into the bathroom and slowly strip her naked. Get her into the tub and let her soak for a little while.

While she is soaking, I go to the bedroom and select her clothes for the evening. First off would be a white lacy bra that was transparent. Then add her matching white lacy panties. Add a garter belt and white lacy stockings and 4 inch heels. Now it was time for the outer layer. I choose a short black dress with a plunging neckline that would slightly show her bra while standing normal but would show a lot of cleavage if she was to bend over. Her hemline would just cover her stocking tops while standing straight, but if she bent over,, it would put the bottom of her sexy ass cheeks on display. She is early 40s, with curly brown hair and sexy brown eyes. Her height is around 5'6", with 36D tits and a tight ass.

I would be back in the bathroom to shave her sexy legs and hot pussy. She still has no idea that I am hoping to set her up to get fucked. I help her out of the bath and dry her sexy body. I guide her into the bedroom and she sees what I have laid out for her to wear.

"No way will I wear that in public!" she would say.

"Sure you can honey, you will look like a million dollars, plus you have an extremely sexy body that I know you love to show. Besides, I will be with you."

"Fine, but I am still not sure about this. If you really want me to, I will."

That was all I needed.

She got dressed and did her makeup. A half hour later, we are going to a club in the city. Now I know that it won't be hard to find someone to seduce her. We show up to the club and in we go. I go to the bar and get her a double vodka and orange juice. When I get back to her, there are 3 guys trying to pick her up and she kind of likes it. As I approached, the guys walk away.

We sit and talked for a while, and then a young man of about 25 comes up to Mary and asks her to dance. It was one of the guys that was chatting her up earlier. Mary had drunk 2 double vodka and was feeling tipsy, so I think, go ahead.

I would see them dancing with him behind her and her back to him. She would be rubbing her sexy ass up and down his cock while his hands where running up and down her sides, just brushing the sides of her tits at first. My wife would have her eyes closed and smiling. As her ass rubbed, I would see her dress slowly moving up until I could tell that his cock was rubbing her lace covered ass crack. It would make my cock hard.

Next thing I would see is him fully cupping her 36D tits right there in pubic. Fuck I would be so horny.

The song would end and they would both come to the table. Mary would sit on my lap facing her new friend. She would whisper into my ear. "Fuck I am horny."

"Really, what made you horny?"

She would say quite loud, "Gavin rubbing my tits and ass. Remember us talking about you wanting me to fuck someone else?"

"Yes!" I say.

"I want to ride his big, fat cock while you lick the clit of your sweet, innocent wife!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but for now, I want you to watch me with him some more here." she whispers.

"Yes please." I whisper back while she slowly spreads her lags apart until Gavin can see her lace covered, wet , married pussy. As soon as he can see up her dress, she turns her head to me and kisses me deeply. After about 2 minutes, she stands up and goes to sit on his lap while facing me. She spreads her legs until I can see her pussy. Her lace panties are transparent because her juice is dripping. "MMMMMM." I say. They go back to the dance floor and it is a slow song. Mary is making out with this stranger in public while I watch with a raging hard on. He is rubbing her ass and raising her dress so everyone can see her sexy ass. The next thing I know, his hands are under her panties rubbing her bare, married ass. When the song ends, they both walk over to me, hand in hand, and she whispers to me. "I am ready for Gavin to fuck me, it is time to go."

All 3 of us get into my car, with Mary and Gavin in the back seat. I adjust the mirror so I can see what they are doing. She is in the middle with her legs wide open and Gavin is running his fingers up and down her slit while they are kissing. I drive to a motel. Once we get into the room, Mary tells Gavin to remove her dress. I watch in awe that she is so forward. He is running his hands all over her sexy body. Mary looks at me and says, "Strip down and watch for a bit." I do as I am told. She starts to strip his clothes off. He is very muscular and once she removes his lower clothing, I see a 10" long cock that is as big around as my wrist. Mary gets on her knees and starts kissing and licking his cock and balls. The whole time, they are moaning. My cock is so hard. She stands up and tells me to lay on my back on the bed. Once I am there, she sits on my face and bends over but not touching my cock. She looks over her shoulder and says, "Gavin, bring my married cunt your amazing cock!" As he comes up behind her she tells me to "Grab his cock and guide him into my cunt, then start licking my clit." I do as I am told, hoping she will suck my cock while she gets fucked.

I almost cum right there as I help Gavin guide his big, fat cock into her married tiny pussy.

What a beautiful sight it is to watch him split her pussy open like never before. My face is a mere inch from their joined body parts. Mary lets out a groan like I have never heard from her and he is only half way in. My tongue slips out of my mouth and i start to lick her clit while Gavin slowly slides the rest of his big cock into her cunt. As he picks up speed, my wife is yelling, "FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY, STRETCH IT LIKE IT NEVER HAS BEFORE, MAKE ME YOUR CUM SLUT!" She still is not touching my cock, but I am ok with that.

My cock is so hard that it almost hurts. I keep licking her pussy and sometimes my tongue will touch his cock as he is sliding into my wife. Mary shutters and cums so hard that her pussy juice is running steady out of her into my mouth and it is amazing. Gavin starts to pick up the pace as his balls bounce off my face.

He is saying, "My god, your married pussy is tight, I am going to cum. Where do you want me to cum?"

Mary screams, "FUCK ME HARDER AND CUM DEEP IN MY MARRIED CUNT, MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!" That is all that he can handle and slams his cock deep in her pussy. He grunts as he starts shooting cum into her. I am watching as his cum starts seeping out and dripping into my mouth. Once he is finished, he slides his cock out of her and slides it across my lips. Then he rolls over.

Mary sits up and hovers over my mouth as I watch glob after glob fall into my open mouth. She squats down and forces my to eat her well used cunt. As I eat her, she leans over and gives Gavin a hot kiss and says, "My fuck you are incredible, I have NEVER been fucked like that". Gavin gives her another kiss and leaves. Mary looks down at my cock and I start to cum without being touched. She scoops up my cum and feeds it to me.

What a night. Wouldn't it be great?