When Sorry Isn't Good Enough

Story Info
Betrayed lawyer wife sets conditions for reconciliation.
5.2k words
3.81
121.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

Why is it that we married men always think with our dicks and not our brains? When we've got everything we want, we will happily jeopardise it all for five minutes of fun with another woman? The most ridiculous thing is that afterwards, we realise the sex is usually better at home.

On a quiet Saturday morning, I was sitting contently at home reading the sports section of the morning newspaper. Sian, my wife had left earlier to workout at the local gym. My coffee was strong and hot and my toast was covered in copious amounts of pate. I was thinking life was good, but little did I know of impending disaster that was about to befall me. I heard Sian's Lexus pull into the garage and her footsteps into the dining room. All of a sudden my newspaper was whipped out from under my nose; I looked up to see Sian sitting opposite me with her hair in a mess and no make up; not a common sight.

"What's this about you sleeping with Debbie Holland? Tell me it isn't true."

I was stunned, how the hell did she find out? Sian glared across the table at me looking every bit the corporate lawyer she actually was, and I knew I was in big trouble. She was searching for body language of a liar, something she had been well trained to do.

"So it's true then?" she stated after a few long moments of silence.

"Yes." I muttered.

Her face dropped in despair, "Why? Why would you sleep with someone else, and why her of all people?"

I took a deep breath and told her what had happened. A few weeks ago I had been successfully head hunted by another company. When I handed in my resignation at my existing company, they cleared my desk and sent me packing. It wasn't all that much a surprise, but what it did give me were a couple of weeks of spare time before I started my new job. I was in the supermarket one afternoon when I ran into Debbie. She was on the outer fringe of our circle of acquaintances and we'd chatted at various parties and BBQ's. We were moving around the supermarket in the same direction and we talked as we went. She mentioned in passing that her computer was giving trouble; and me being a man of good PC skills and with plenty of time up my sleeve, I offered to help out. A big mistake.

It took about thirty minutes to fix a configuration problem on her computer and then we relaxed with a few drinks. Then out of the blue, Debbie suggested that she was horny and bored, would I like to remedy the situation. Now, Debbie isn't the most beautiful woman in the world. Her nose is too big, her breasts too small. But she does have a wonderful pair of legs which she shows off to perfection in jeans, short skirts or cut off shorts. So, a few minutes later I was lying between those wonderful toned thighs. But what a disappointment, she just lay still like a sack of potatoes and groaned loudly in my ear as I did my best to please both her and I.

By the time I'd finished my deplorable tale, tears were pouring down Sian's pretty face and I felt like the bastard I really was. She just sat and looked at me as the tears fell to the table.

"How could you do that? After all the things we've done together and the life we've built." She waited for a reply but didn't get one. "I don't love you anymore. I want you to move downstairs until you can find somewhere else to live."

I was stunned, "Please don't do this. I know it was wrong, but I couldn't say no. It didn't mean anything, it was just emotionless sex. I'm so sorry."

Sian's face turned to fury as she jumped from her chair, "Do you think I haven't had opportunities? Well I have and lots of them. But do you know what? I didn't even consider it because I thought I was married to someone I loved and could trust. Don't even try to justify what you did because nothing can ever make it right. Just pack your things and move out."

For next few hours, I moved my belongings downstairs and then spent the rest of the day contemplating what I'd done to my soul mate. Sian is a magnificent thirty eight year old blue eyed brunette; she's both pretty, and intelligent. Even with her working long hours to bring in her substantial income, she works hard to be a dutiful and loving wife. Her professional personality would vanish as she walked in the door, and she could turn into a naughty bedroom tart in seconds. Her five foot seven inch body with full breasts and long legs were nearly always available to partake in a bit loving and debauchery. She wasn't averse to watching adult movies as a bit of foreplay, most often with a vibrator as an accessory.

The next morning, Sian knocked on my door with a 'his and hers' list already made up, it was now sounding ominous. But she had cooled down enough so that I could at least talk to her. My apologies again got nowhere; all she wanted to do is to work out how to evenly split our hard earned assets. I suggested that we should try and work it out. She refused to contemplate counselling. I suggested that we should take time out to go on a trip; that was a no go. I then suggested she go away with some of her friends, she said no because of work commitments. She left without further progress being made. Later in the day she again returned in a more subdued mood and opened up with her feelings. Before leaving, she told me that she wanted revenge or to see me hurt, even though she knew it was inappropriate.

For the next few days I dwelled on it, and the only thing I could think of was to suggest she had sex with someone else. Now, there are some men who think that letting their wives have sex with other men is exciting, but I'm not one of them. The thought of another man between Sian's thighs frightened me and made me feel sick to the stomach. Even so, I made the offer the next day. Sian looked at me for a short while.

"Do you really know what you're suggesting." she asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to do it?"

"No, it would tear me up inside if you did it. But it would be fair and I deserve it."

"Yes, you do." she acknowledged.

She pondered over it for a minute which seemed like an hour. "Let me think about it."

She later came back to my room and sat down on the bed.

"Would you rather do this than split up?" she asked.

I nodded.

Sian continued, "I think I would too, but there are some conditions. First you have to find someone that I like and that I would consider acceptable. But it's got to be someone I don't know. I have the right of refusal if I don't like him. Secondly, you have to be there. I want you to watch another man have sex with me. Thirdly, you have to ensure that this remains private. If this got out it could seriously affect my career. If I find out that you've told someone about this, we'll separate and it will be for keeps. Okay?"

I agreed to the conditions somewhat reluctantly.

For the next few days and with a heavy I considered how to find a suitable candidate. Sian likes tall men with good physiques and darker complexions than light. After that conversation, Sian didn't mention anything about our arrangement as she went about her normal chores. It was almost as if nothing was wrong with the exception of me being banished to the spare room. In the end I decided that I would employ the services of a male escort. The option of trying to pick someone up in a bar wouldn't be a goer from Sian's point of view. I surfed the net and selected a short list of six escorts. I later sat Sian down in front of the computer and let her look through them. She quickly discarded four of them for various reasons. She pondered over the remaining two before selecting Rex as the best of a bad bunch. He was tall, dark haired and good looking. His profile indicated that he thirty years old and endowed. I made contact with Rex and we arranged to meet him in a motel on the other side of town. It was a complete disaster; Sian took one look at Rex and took an instant dislike to him. She walked out to the car while I paid him in full for his un-rendered services and then paid the motel owner for the room. Our relationship deteriorated after that. I accused her of not wanting to sort things out even though I had agreed to all of her conditions. She replied that I still hadn't found someone acceptable. When I did so, she would do it. It was back to the net for me.

A few weeks later, Sian came home from one of her now frequent outings with her friends. I was watching TV when she came into the lounge and sat opposite me.

"I think I've found someone." she said.

"Who?" I asked as I switched the TV off.

"A male stripper at Dream World called Travis."

I knew Dream World was a strip club in town, the bottom level was for men, but upstairs they held a revue for ladies.

"I saw him dance tonight. He's good looking and got a great body. I'm willing if he's willing. Anyway, I've done half your job for you by finding him, you can make the arrangements. Just don't drop it on me either, give me a bit of notice."

With that she disappeared towards her bedroom.

The following night I headed reluctantly towards Dream World. How do you ask another man if he would like to fuck his wife? The next problem was that I wasn't allowed into the upstairs revue, it was only for women, no men allowed. I lied to the owner suggesting that I was arranging a conference and was looking for suitable entertainment for the wives. I told him I would just stand at the back and watch the show. The owner glanced down at my wedding ring and then let me in after taking his door fee. Inside it was chaos with clusters of women of various ages noisily encouraging the male strippers to get their gear off. Travis was the third stripper on, for the next few minutes I watched him remove his military uniform to the sound of Bruce Springsteen. He moved through the crowds of screaming woman, flaunting himself as he went. Eventually Travis got down to G string and even I had to admit he was a hunk. He was tall, good looking and muscular. He wore his dark hair long, his tan shoulders were broad and a six pack stomach that rippled as he moved. His long arms and legs were muscled up to the max.

For an hour or two, I waited for an opportunity to talk to him and finally got one when he went out to the toilet area. I accosted him just before he walked back in and managed to explain to him what I wanted without getting punched. To my dismay he wasn't particularly interested; as he pointed out he could get laid ten times over by the customers in the next room. I then showed him a portrait photo of Sian that I keep in my wallet. That raised his interest a little but he wanted to know more about her figure. Women in poor physical condition were a turn off; he liked athletic women with big tits. I assured him that Sian wouldn't disappoint him. He shrugged his shoulders and suggested that I put a more revealing photo of her in an envelope along with my cell phone number, and leave it at reception for him.

Early the following morning, I poured through our photo albums looking for a suitable photograph. I selected one that had been taken in the Greek Islands. Sian was standing on the beach dressed only in a bikini bottom, one arm had been discreetly placed over her breasts but an ample cleavage was clearly visible. It was a good photo of her displaying both her natural beauty and her shapely figure. I removed the photo from the album, wrote my name and cell phone number on the back and then placed it in an envelope. After writing Travis's name on the front I delivered it to Dream World reception. Now all I could do is wait. While I didn't really want this to happen, I wanted Sian back in my life no matter what.

The next morning I got a phone call from Travis, he was prepared to give Sian a go so long as there were no problems. After assuring him there wouldn't be, he suggested a small fee of $300.00, just to make it worth his while. I agreed. Once that was sorted it came down to where and when. He suggested today around four or five p.m., after that he had to get ready to work. He knew it was short notice but had other plans for the following few days. I told him that I had to discuss it with Sian and asked if he could ring back a bit later. I managed to contact Sian at work and told her about the proposed arrangements. Initially she was reluctant as it was short notice, she said she'd think about it and ring me back.

Ten minutes later my phone rang, "Do you really want to do this now?" she asked.

"Yes. If we're going to do this, then let's do it and get our life back to some sort of normality."

"Do you think that you'll be able to watch me do this?"

I hesitated, "Will I be able to control my jealousy? "I think so."

She hesitated, "Okay, I'll do it. But you have to promise that once I start you're not to interfere under any circumstances. You're to just stay and watch."

I agreed. I then arranged a motel room for five p.m. and passed the arrangements on to Sian. I also advised her not to be late. I knew Travis wouldn't wait around if Sian wasn't there when he arrived. Travis rang back later and was happy with the arrangements also.

Just before five, I arrived at the motel after withdrawing the $300.00 from a machine. Being early, the room was still light even after I had drawn the curtains. Sian arrived not long after; she looked around the room nervously as I closed the door behind her. She looked beautiful in a knee length black dress; her long legs were encased in skin coloured stocking. Black high heeled shoes accentuated her slim calves.

We raided drinks from the mini bar and looked across at each other.

"You look more nervous than me." she stated.

"I think I am." replied.

She started to get angry, "Don't know why. It's me that's got to take off my clothes and let a perfect stranger fuck me. You're the only man that's touched me in over fifteen years. I'm the one who should be nervous."

"What exactly do you want me to do?" I asked.

Her eyes closed in contemplation, "I want you to be close. I want to see the hurt in your eyes while he fucks me. I want you to count the times he gives me an orgasm. I want you to remember how I run my hands over his sexy body and how I stroke and suck his cock. And I sure hope it's big."

It hurt me to hear her talk this way, and then Travis arrived. A second after letting him in the door he was ogling Sian and my green heart was going at a million miles an hour. He was dressed in a tight blue muscle shirt, jeans and boots, the shirt bulged under body below.

After obtaining a drink for himself he looked over at me, "Okay, how do you want to do this?"

Sian beat me to it. "I don't know what my husband told you, but he's been unfaithful to me and this is revenge. I'm going to be your slut while he watches."

Travis laughed, "Sounds real good to me."

Sian continued, "You can do anything you want with me, and I mean anything. He stays; watches and does as he's told. Any questions?"

"After we sort out the financial arrangements, none." he replied.

I removed the $300.00 from my pocket and handed them over to Travis while Sian watched on. I hadn't told her about the money but she didn't say anything.

Travis pocked the money and then sat on the bed, "Let's see you strip."

Sian turned to me, "I want you to take my clothes off."

She turned towards Travis as I walked up behind her. I unzipped the back of her dress and she raised her arms as I gently lifted it over head. Underneath was the matching bra and panty set I purchased for her on our last anniversary, the pain felt like a knife deep in my heart. I knelt down, and in turn rolled her thigh high stockings down her thighs and off her feet. For the first time in weeks I was close enough to recognise her personal fragrances.

Travis whistled as he took in her figure, "Wow, that's real pretty. How about you come over here and release my cock from my jeans, it's getting a little cramped in here."

Travis lay back as Sian moved to the bed, she knelt and removed his boots and then moved upwards to his belt. She undid it and unzipped him; he lifted his buttocks from the bed as she pulled his jeans down his thighs and dropped them to the floor. She then pulled his briefs down giving us the first glimpse of his cock. I was relieved to note that hours at the gym don't result in a big cock. It was maybe a bit bigger than mine, but not much and it was uncircumcised. Sian reached over and stroked it a few times before turning back to me to complete my task. She was now shaking as I stood behind her, unclipped her bra and let it drop. I then slid my hands down and rolled her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and turned to face me, I then saw the tears in her eyes. My eyes moved downwards and I then realised that she had lost weight in the weeks since I'd last seen her nude. Her breasts were smaller, her waist and legs thinner. The dark hair around her pussy had been trimmed to a small triangle. She usually preferred to leave it naturally bushy and trimmed it only for her bathing suit in summer.

"Hey, I'm over here." Travis reminded her.

Sian let me look for a few seconds before turning to the bed, climbing onto the bed she leaned over and took hold of Travis's cock. She stroked it up and down watching the shiny head disappear under the foreskin; then lowering her mouth onto it she began to suck it slowly. His eyes soon closed in pleasure; Sian was looking up at me as she sucked. She lifted her mouth off and turned her head towards me.

"Come closer, I want you to see how good I'm sucking this nice big cock."

I did so reluctantly, she slid her mouth back over it and continued to suck, the slurping of her juices were audible as she moved up and down on it.

She lifted her head off, "How's that Travis, am I doing it okay?"

He laughed, "Yeah baby, you're doing it real good."

Sian turned to me, "I hope Debbie sucked your cock real good too."

That didn't happen. It would be fair to say that Sian was going to make this hard for me.

Travis pulled away and knelt over Sian, he ran his hands over her breasts and down to her pussy. She lay down and spread her thighs wide for him.

"It's a bit dry down here; don't think I'll get my cock in there. How about you get your husband to give it a lick for me?

Sian grinned, spun around the bed to face me and spread her thighs, "You heard the man, start licking, but remember, no touching."

I moved between her thighs and lowered my face to her pussy; her familiar aroma was beginning to arouse me as I slid my tongue between her lips. My tongue flicked across her clit and down to her opening. She soon began pushing back at me and I could feel her juices starting to flow.

"That's enough." she said pulling back away from me and turned towards Travis who was stroking his cock slowly.

"Sit over there and watch." she instructed me.

My arousal disappeared as Sian moved to the centre of the bed and Travis moved over her. I saw her hand move down and guide his cock towards her pussy.

She looked over at me, "Remember, this is all your fault."

With that she slipped his cock into her slit and pushed up at his cock. From where I was sitting, I got a perfect view of his cock sliding into my wife. My stomach did a somersault as he began to pump back in forth inside her. She lifted his shirt over his head and ran her hands over his body.

"Come up here." she said. "I want you to see the pleasure on my face."

Sian lay flat on the bed; her legs were tight against Travis's buttocks. At first she lay still with her eyes closed, but after awhile I noticed that she began to move with him. She opened her eyes to make sure I was still watching.

"It feels good. It's bigger than yours too." she said.

"How about you have a turn on top?" he soon suggested.

"You're the boss." she replied.

Travis rolled off to the side; her pussy slurped noisily as his cock slid out of her and dropped parallel to his stomach. She moved over him, reached down and guided his cock to her pussy, then slid slowly down on it. She moaned as she began moving up and down on it. Making, sure I was still watching she lowered her mouth to his chest and began licking his nipples. He let her do it for awhile before guiding her head to his and kissed her. She reciprocated by kissing him deep and hard, it only increased my growing despair. He broke the kiss and guided her breasts to his mouth. They then spent the next few minutes experimenting with different speeds and angles. After awhile; she looked over at me and smiled.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers
12