When Sorry Isn't Good Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"It's nice." she told me.

"How about a bit of anal?" Travis suggested.

Sian leaned back and looked down at him, "I'm not normally into it, but you're the boss. We can try if you like."

He grinned.

Sian turned to me, "Did you bring any condoms?"

I shook my head.

"I did. They're in my bag. Go and get them."

I got her bag and looked through it. Sure enough there was a packet of condoms, I opened it and took one out.

"There's a sachet of lube in there too." she said.

I handed the condom and lube to her. She lifted herself from his cock and knelt beside him. She removed the condom from its wrapper and rolled it down over his cock. Ripping the sachet open, she squeezed some over his cock and rubbed it in. She then placed the pillows in the middle of the bed, leaned over them again facing me and leaving her buttocks high in the air. Travis took the lube from her and moved in behind her. Sian looked into my eyes as he began to push inside her. Her face twisted in pain as he gained entry.

"Not too deep." she asked as Travis began to move back and forth.

I could almost feel her pain as she endured what she always declined to give me. After trying anal once, she decided it would never happen again. It was relief for both of us when he pulled out of her after only a short time. He rolled the condom off and dropped onto the floor as he slipped his cock back into her pussy.

"That's better." she said.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I watched them fuck in various positions. They eventually returned to the missionary position where Travis rode her fast and hard. I watched as he rode her slippery body into an orgasm. Her eyes closed and body tensed as she worked through the orgasm until it subsided.

"I'd like to cum on your face if it's okay, I just love being an exhibitionist." Travis suggested soon after.

"Sure." she replied before looking over at me. "Can you get a face cloth and towel from the bathroom? I want you to be ready to clean me up."

Sian sat on the edge of bed while Travis stood in front of her. She began to suck his cock fast and hard as he built towards his orgasm. Getting close, Travis pulled his cock from mouth and began to stroke it vigorously with his hand. Sensing success, Sian presented her face to his cock. Seconds later, his cock exploded sending lines of cum flying across her face and through her hair. With her eyes closed she withstood the onslaught without flinching. When finished, Travis moved to the bed leaving me to clean up after him. Thankfully, Sian took the face cloth from me and wiped the mess from her face, I didn't think I could bring myself to do it. Travis then hauled himself off the bed and into the bathroom.

Sian looked up at me as she stood up and slipped her panties over her thighs, "Just don't say anything."

Travis walked out of the bathroom as she was fastening her bra, "Hey, hang on, I was just getting started. You can't go yet."

Sian just glared at him; his cock was rock hard again.

"C'mon, you said you'd do anything I want."

Sian sighed in resignation and slipped her bra off, then pushed her panties down again.

"How do you want it?" she asked.

"Kneel on the bed and I'll do it from behind."

"Just a quickie and I'll need the lube." Sian suggested as she climbed back onto the bed.

Travis fumbled around on the bed until he found the lube; he squeezed some onto his cock and rubbed it in. He approached Sian from behind and guided her buttocks to the edge of the bed. His cock slipped in with ease and he began pumping from a standing position.

Travis grinned over at me, "This some lady you've got here. I'd look after her real well in future."

I already knew that. I glanced down at Sian; her face was buried in the sheets sliding back and forth with every thrust. I felt sick.

"Get the facecloth ready again; this ain't gonna take too long at all." Travis said as he pumped Sian with long fast strokes.

The loud slapping together of their now sweaty bodies could probably be heard at motel reception. Unfortunately, I was standing in the right place to catch the remaining action. Travis pulled out of Sian's pussy and began stroking his cock. As he cum; he placed the head of his cock just between her pussy lips. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy as his cum ran downwards through her pussy hair. When he finished, Sian just slipped forward and lay face down on the bed.

Travis stood grinning at his handiwork for a few seconds, "That was good fun, mind if I grab the first shower?"

Without waiting for an answer, he disappeared into the bathroom. Sian waited until she heard the water running and turned over. She avoided my eyes while wiping her pussy dry with the towel. She got up, threw her panties and bra on, and stepped into her dress and shoes. Without looking at me she walked towards the door.

"I'll see you at home." were her last words before the door closed behind her.

It was dark by the time I had disposed of Travis, he was disappointed that Sian had left without saying goodbye. He wanted to go for a drink somewhere. Fat chance of that happening. Sian wasn't home when I got there which worried me, and her cell phone was switched off when I tried to call. Eventually I went to bed but couldn't sleep. I was relieved when I eventually heard the Lexus enter the garage. Minutes later I heard her footsteps enter the house and then the shower running shortly after. It wasn't long before my door opened and I saw her enter the room. She pulled back the covers and climbed in beside me. We lay just our shoulders touching.

"Are you awake?" she asked.

"Yes. I was worried about you."

She hesitated before answering, "I went for a drive to get my head straight. I'm not sure what I did tonight was right or wrong, but I wanted to hurt you."

"I know. You did hurt me. I hated every second of it."

"If I didn't love you, I would've just walked out when I found out. It may seem strange, but I only did it to show how much I do love you."

I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me, I could feel her tears running down my chest. I leaned over her and kissed the tears away on her cheeks and lowered my lips to hers. It felt magnificent when she put her arms around me and held me tight.

"I love you to bits, I promise never to sleep with anyone else again, ever." I said.

"I know you love me, that why I struggled with you sleeping with Debbie."

I didn't answer. I couldn't think of any good reason why I slept with Debbie, with the exception of sheer and utter stupidity.

"While we're in honesty mode, I've got a confession." she said.

"My heart gave a thump, "What?"

"Tonight's the first time in my life I've ever faked an orgasm."

We both laughed together for the first time in weeks.

She continued, "He was so full of himself I'd still be there now if I hadn't. For all his good looks, muscles and bravado, he wasn't very good."

"So you've never faked one for me."

"Never had to, you're the best lover I've ever had. You just need to make sure it stays that way."

There was no way I was ever going to put our relationship in jeopardy again. We snuggled up together and talked a little more before drifting off to sleep.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12